MY DENTIST

Av fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... Mer

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{Chapter 6}

35 2 0
Av fiction_007

Suddenly someone next to him laughed, "You kid, not pulling customers for your car, when did you start a hotel business?" "

"Didn't my wife and her sister just open a hotel? Introducing business."

The man muttered in a low voice: "You want to introduce this beautiful woman to your own house because your wife is not at home, right?"

The voice was very small, but it was extremely clear, which immediately made a few people on the side of the road laugh.

Han jae stood still at a loss, and was about to call Wu Yang or a colleague for help when someone across the road called her, "Girl, little girl! " The uncle who guarded the mountain gate just now pointed at her breathlessly and shouted, "Hey- didn't you say you were going up the mountain?" There is a car! There is a car!"

It turned out that as soon as Han jae left, a car went down the mountain. The other party happened to go down the mountain to buy medicine in town, so he stopped and asked this uncle which way to go to the pharmacy. As a result, the uncle kept an eye on him at the time and asked if he would go back. Therefore, when he got the news, the uncle rushed here to find Han Jae before he even had time to take an umbrella and braved the light rain.

"I saw that the young man driving the car was quite decent, not like a bad guy. Go and talk him. "Uncle said.

Han jae was moved to thank him.

"Don't linger, hurry up and find him. What if we delay and he leaves?" As he said, the old man pointed in the direction, and did not forget to urge anxiously, "Hurry up!" It is a car with a black City A license plate."

Han  Jae didn't dare to delay and trotted towards the pharmacy far down the street.

The lightbox with the signboard at the entrance of the pharmacy was very bright, and Ham Jae saw it at a glance after turning a corner. When she ran closer, she found that a black off-road vehicle with A City license plate was parked not far from the pharmacy.

She seemed to have caught a little hope, panting and speeding up.

She got closer and closer to the pharmacy, and she could basically see the counter of the pharmacy and the figure in front of the door. The man turned his back to her, she couldn't see his face clearly, and couldn't verify whether the "not like a bad guy" that his uncle said was true. Then, the man turned an angle and descended two steps, walked out of the pharmacy, and then, Han Jae saw the side profile of the other party.

Handsome eyebrows and tight lips.

That person was actually Kim taehyung.

For a while, Ham Jae felt as if she had been lost in a claustrophobic and dark underground cave for a long time. Suddenly, she found a passage with bright sunlight, and it seemed that she was forced to be bound in the sea, when she almost suffocated, she suddenly had fresh oxygen.

She trotted and shouted, "Teacher kim."

He seemed to hear it, but he didn't seem to hear it again. He slowed down and glanced behind him uncertainly, while Han Jae was standing in the dark across the street, across the road, people and trees just blocked his sight.

After that, she called a second time when she crossed the road.

A motorcycle with a subwoofer happened to pass by, and the music was deafening. When it flashed by, it happened to cover up Ham Jae's voice.

He was tall and long-legged, and he was about to take a few steps back to the car to clear the dust.

Ham Jae panicked and didn't care so much. She ran to catch up. With all her strength, she grabbed his sleeve from behind, and at the same time, she shouted his first name and last name in her mouth.:

"Kim taehyung!"

Taehyung turned around in surprise and saw Han Jae.

Many years later, Ai Jingchu can still recall this scene. On a rainy winter night, in an over-developed tourist town, the girl with a flushed nose and face and panting for breath stood in a panic on the disordered and muddy sidewalk, pulling his clothes and calling his name loudly. Probably because of the cold wind, her eyes were moist and shiny with tears. A few strands of hair on her forehead were stuck to her skin in a mess, and she was holding two bottles of mineral water strangely in her arms.

I don't know if it's because doctors avoid seeing doctors, but he has always been annoyed to see a doctor and take medicine. Just like many doctors in the respiratory department keep telling patients that smoking is harmful to health when they go to work for consultation, and they must quit smoking. Then after work, they find out a pack of cigarettes to smoke happily. So he originally arrived at Dongshan at noon, and he didn't plan to drive out after dark, but the cold got worse and worse, and his body temperature didn't drop for a long time. He was afraid that he would really have a high fever in the middle of the night, which would make the old man worry, so he reluctantly went to the town buy medicine online. Unexpectedly, as soon as I walked out of the pharmacy, I was pulled from behind by someone.

He froze for a moment, still a little unresponsive to what was going on.

Han jae came back to her senses, quickly withdrew her hands, loosened her clothes, and stammered to correct the address again: "Mr. Up the mountain, can I take a ride? I waited for my friend to go to the Dongshan Hotel, but I missed the time."

She continued incoherently: "I was going to take a taxi, but no one wanted to go up. I called you over there twice, but you didn't hear me, so I was in a hurry, afraid that you would leave. I... I..." Actually, what she almost said was: I can give you the fare.

Fortunately, Han Jae kept his mouth shut in a timely manner before his brain convulsed. She glanced at his car, four laps, Olympic's younger brother. Taking a taxi in City A, the starting fare for an ordinary car is 8 won . If you meet a Volkswagen Sagitar, the price will increase by 2 won because the car is good. Han Jae thought about it by herself, there was no Audi in the rental, so she didn't know how much the starting price should be.

At this time, he took the key out of his coat pocket, pressed the remote control lock, and said lightly, "Get in the car."

Han Jae opened the rear door and sat in the back row. Usually, except for Ma jiwoo and Wu Yang's car, she likes to sit in the back of many people's cars. She has to wear a seat belt in front, and her limbs cannot be stretched, so even if she takes a taxi, she likes to sit in the back. So, taehyung drove in front, and she sat behind the driver's seat.

As soon as she looked up, she could see taehyung's eyes through the rearview mirror.

  So did he.

After the car moved, Han Jae realized that he had forgotten one of the most important words, and hurriedly added to  taehyung  in the rearview mirror, "By the way, Teacher kim, my name is Han Jae."

"I know." When he said this, he was turning the steering wheel to move the car, his eyes were fixed on the reflector seriously, he didn't look at her, and there was no disturbance.

At the gate of the mountain, Han Jae asked taehyung to stop the car for a while, and she ran to thank the old man and let him rest assured.

The uncle said: "It's good to sit down. The master has a kind face and a good heart. He looks like a good man."

Han Jae smiled, and looked back at the car, wanting to see how such a cold man made the uncle think he had a nice face. Unexpectedly, as soon as her eyes fell on him, he happened to look over too. Han Jae immediately looked away, not daring to look at him again.

When we were saying goodbye, the uncle began to worry again: "However, the little girl must be cautious, even acquaintances should be a little vigilant. I wrote down the license plate, and you also write down our phone number. Give me a call if you have anything."

Han Jae happily responded, but she didn't agree in her heart, because she knew that taehyung was really a good person.

When returning to the car for the second time, Han Jae struggled in his mind, hesitantly went around to the other side, opened the co-pilot's door, and sat next to taehyung.

"Okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay." Han jae nodded.

The heater in the car was fully turned on, and the stereo was playing music. He probably turned it on while he was waiting for her. He stepped on the accelerator, shifted gears, and the speed slowly increased. After half a minute, Didi sounded the alarm.

"Seat belt," he said.

"Oh." Only then did Han Jae think of it, and quickly tied it up.

It was still raining outside, falling thinly on the car window, gradually becoming hazy layer by layer, and disappeared without a trace when the wiper wiped.

The visibility outside the window was extremely low, and there were many and sharp curves, so he drove very cautiously, and he would be very careful at every sharp curve where he could not see the road ahead. She doesn't get motion sickness very often, but when she gets to the mountain road, she will suffer from tinnitus and hiccups, especially in Wu Yang's car. She was reckless, driving fast when everyone was driving, and slamming on the brakes when cornering. Once, Wu Yang dropped her mobile phone, and she bent down to pick it up herself, so frightened Han Jae yelled: "You have gone wrong! There is a car coming from the opposite side, let him go!"

When Wu Yang raised her head and asked, "Where is that? I didn't see it." By the time the other party had already run behind.

Han jae said angrily, "Fortunately, I saw you."

To use jiwoo's wicked words, if she gets terminally ill one day, she should buy a high-value insurance first, and then take Wu Ying's car. This way, her parents will still have an insurance company to rely on for the rest of their lives, and she can be regarded as a well-deserved death.

But taehyung's calmness and prudence are completely opposite to Wu Yang's.

They hadn't spoken at all, and the music in the car duly covered the silence.

At this moment, the singing in the stereo suddenly stopped, and turned into a ringtone, and the DVD navigation display of the console indicated that there was an incoming call. Taehyung glanced at the number on the screen, pressed the call button at hand, and picked up.

"Hello," he said.

"Hello, Doctor kim, I was looking for you yesterday, I'm Mu Chenghe's cousin."

Taehyung's mobile phone is tied to the car's Bluetooth, so the voice of the call is transmitted from the speaker through the hands-free, and Han Jae can also hear it clearly.

Han Jae heard that woman's voice was very nasal, either she had a cold or she just cried. If she hadn't called Dr. Kim first, she would have thought that the other party came to collect debts from taehyung.

The man said again: "About the child, my husband and my mother-in-law both want to consult you in person, we..." At this point, the other end of the phone didn't continue talking, as if crying.

Han Jae sneaked a glance at taehyung.

Taehyung said: "Ms. Xue, wait a moment, I will call you later."

After hanging up, taehyung pulled the car over and stopped, then opened the door and got out of the car, walked forward to a tree, and dialed the phone back.

He stood in front of the headlights, so Han Jae could slowly observe his every move.

Ordinary people would walk up and down while talking while answering the phone, or change the support point of the body to the left foot and then to the right foot, but taehyung was different. He just stood like this without changing the center of gravity. He didn't move his footsteps either, he stood straight and motionless.

The place he chose happened to be where the leaves were the most luxuriant, and the surrounding ground was soaked by the seeping rain, only his circle was dry and light-colored.

At the beginning, when he opened his mouth, there would be a cloud of white mist, but gradually the cloud of heat disappeared.

The car is still on, and the wipers, heater and stereo are still working. Han Jae sat in the warm car, while he stayed in the freezing night.

Suddenly, he raised his head and glanced at Han Jae, which coincided with han Jae's scrutinizing him, and then walked towards Han Jae.

Han Jae found it very strange that even if he finished speaking and was going to get in the car, he would still go through that side door instead of coming to her. What is he going to do? Seeing him getting closer and closer, Han Jae suddenly remembered what the old man said about the necessity of guarding against others. She misjudged, did she trust him in vain? Is he going to cross her in circles while talking on the phone, or dismember her in pieces and leave her in the wilderness?

Taehyung stopped in front of Han Jaei's door and knocked on the car window.

Han Jae pressed it suspiciously.

"It's hard to say how long it will take to have surgery after birth. It depends on the child's weight and condition." While answering the other party's question, he motioned Han Jae to open the co-pilot's car drawer in front of his knee.

She obediently complied.

The drawer was pushed open, and there were several document bags and a pack of cigarettes inside.

He bent down and poked his head in, bringing in a trace of cold moisture. Afterwards, he reached out in front of Han Jae and took a pack of cigarettes from it. So, he was so close to her that she could breathe the cold air he exhaled. She saw the roots of his hair, and the moles on the skin.

__________

Thank you for reading!!

Please vote.

Saranghae💜💙

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
1.5M 58.6K 100
COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright." -Kim Taehyung What happens if a cryba...
16.8K 1.1K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...
397K 20.5K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...