Kion and Rani: Peace Brought...

By Keelyirwin22

Rani just found out she is pregnant, but doesn't know if she should tell Kion. He said he wasn't sure if he w... More

Chapter 1: Why Not?
Chapter 2: Suspicious
Chapter 3: Another Journey
Chapter 4: Koa
Chapter 5: Reinforcements
Chapter 6: Stalking
Chapter 7: Don't Tell And Weakness
Chapter 8: Threaten
Chapter 9: Don't Rush It
Chapter 10: Exaggeration
Chapter 11: Just The Beginning
Chapter 12: Captured
Chapter 13: Two Plans As One
Chapter 14: Koa's Revenge
Chapter 15: This..Isn't..Good
Chapter 16: Kidnapped
Chapter 17: Filled With Hate
Chapter 18: What Happened To Raja
Chapter 20: Kovu's Bravery
Chapter 21: The Death Of You
Chapter 22: Get Out Of There
Chapter 23: Never Attack First
Chapter 24: Why?
Chapter 25: Announcement
Chapter 26: Peace Brought Us Together

Chapter 19: Intense Training

289 3 3
By Keelyirwin22

Zorro woke up with a yawn. Koa was standing over him. "Time for training," He said with a small growl.

Zorro stood up, and walked over to Kijani. "Alright cub, let's see what you got," Kijani smirked. Raja had learned from yesterday, making the first move meant you had a better chance of losing.

Kijani made the dumb move, and attacked Zorro. Zorro headbutted him. Even for a small cub, he was quite strong. Kijani stumbled back and growled.

Zorro found an opening, and clawed Kijani's chest. Kijani flew Zorro to the wall. Zorro grunted, and stood up.

Zorro barred his teeth at Kijani. "Alright that's enough. Good job Zorro," Koa said. Kijani growled. Koa had never given him praise before.

"Zorro, because you beat Kijani, you can take on a stronger lion, and keep going up, untill you reach me," Koa smirked evilly. "Bring it," Zorro growled.

Zorro went to the next lion to fight. He didn't wait for introductions, he just went in for the fight.

The Lion wasn't expecting this, and got clawed in the face. He tried to throw Zorro, but Zorro just jumped back.

"Gotta be quicker than that!" Zorro mocked. The lion growled. Zorro headbutted the lion in the chest, sending him back. The lion tripped and fell. Zorro stood triumphantly ontop of him. "Good job Zorro, take a quick rest," Koa said.

Kijani growled. Koa never said he did a good job or let him have a break. But he knew that Koa was the leader, and that he shouldn't fight with him. Kijani held down his anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 7 12
Kion was a teen who never really found love. He tried multiple times but every time he met another lioness he just didn't feel anything. What Kion di...
9.6K 159 21
"All health is restored, and two hearts will be intertwined to bring peace and happiness for good." Kion has saved the Tree Of Life from destruction...
8.5K 74 32
Kion and his Lion Guard finally reach the Tree of Life after a long and grueling journey from the Pridelands. After an accidental rockslide, they are...
34K 262 30
Years ago, Prince Kion of the Pridelands was bit by a snake across his left eye, but now it is starting to take affect. Now Kion, his older sister Ki...