Beauty and a Beat (Kda x male...

By JakeIlagan7

(Y/n) Mori younger brother of famous rapper Mori calliope an average highschool kid who's dream was to make b... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

1.5K 21 6
By JakeIlagan7

Previously on Beauty and a beat

"Should we say it together ladies." Evelynn said as the other KDA members nodded. "PILTOVER HIGH." They said leaving our protagonist stunned at words.

-Present time-

Readers pov

I was riding my motorcycle over to piltover high. Thinking about what happened and what the girls said last night. 'They can't be serious about transferring to my school.' I said to myself as I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot and took off my helmet. "Hey (y/n) how was yesterday." Caitlyn said. "Oh yesterday was great." I said. "I saw on one of the members stories that they got an autograph from your sister." She said. "Yeah they were a fan of her." I said as we were joined by Vi, Lux, and Garen. "Hey guys and thanks for the recommendations (y/n)." Lux said. "It's no problem." I said as I saw a giant crowd. "They're waiting for KDA." Caitlyn said. "Is that so." I said as Caitlyn nodded. The crowd started to cheer seeing a car pull up in front of the school and god please help me that my luck doesn't come bite me in the butt today. I see the five members come out of the car. "I think I should probably get-." As I heard akali's voice. "Hey (y/n) what's up my guy." Akali said as we did our handshake. "Hey Akali." I said as I can feel the Akali Stan's wanting to rip my guts out. "So you ladies transferred to the school I go to." I added. "It is one of the best schools in California and there's much more to do here." Ahari said. "I mean we don't bite but we can~." Evelynn said. "Yeah but your fans bite worse." I said running off.

Akali's pov

"Think you were a bit hard on him Eve." Ahri said. "I mean we are idols." Kai'sa said. "But aren't we here to finish our schooling." Seraphine said. "Yes we are." I said. "Though why did (y/n) run away from us." Ahri said. "It's because he's not used to heavy teasing." A voice said as all five of us turned.

"I'm Caitlyn one of (y/n)'s friends and it's the first I've seen him run off." Caitlyn said. "Was he ever this shy." Ahri said. "When I first met him yeah he would stutter and the normal things you would see in a shy person. I help him with talking to girls well it was mostly practice." Caitlyn said as we all walked to the classroom the five of us were assigned too. "Well I wish you ladies luck." Caitlyn said walking into the classroom.

Third person pov

(Y/n) was sitting in the classroom with his head down. "Seems your down." Caitlyn said walking to his desk. "I honestly wasn't expecting them to transfer to our school." (Y/n) said lifting head up. "Feels like first year again huh." Caitlyn said as (y/n) nodded. "Yeah you helped me with talking with girls." (Y/n) said. "Yeah your wingwoman." Caitlyn said as we fist bumped. "Yeah even helped me get over certain things." (Y/n) said. The bell rung as their home room teacher came in. "Alright everyone good morning and you already heard about us getting transfer students. You may come in." The teacher as all five KDA members came in as everyone cheered. "I would like someone to show them around the school." The teacher said as everyone shot their hands up. "We've already decided for someone to guide us." Evelynn said. "Ok then who?" The professor said. "We've decided (y/n)." Ahri said as (y/n) was pale feeling most of the death stares especially from his male classmates. "Alright then mr Mori you will give these five ladies a tour around the school." The professor said. "Yes sir." He said. "Alright then let's begin with class." Our home room teacher as he swapped out with Ms Karma.

-short Timeskip-

It was lunch time and (y/n) was giving a tour of the school for the Kda girls. 'Maybe this a good time to get to know him better.' All five girls that to themselves. "Is there anything else girls want to know about the school." (Y/n) said looking at the five girls as they shook there heads. "Well we still have enough time for lunch." Ahri said. "Yeah let's go to the cafeteria." Akali said grabbing (y/n)'s hand taking him to the cafeteria. 'So kali makes the first move.' The four girls though to themselves. As Akali and (y/n) made it to the cafeteria the whole cafeteria was focused on them and the secret Akali fan club. "(Y/n) over here." Lux called out as the two went to Lux's table. "Seems you two are getting buddy buddy with each other." Caitlyn said as the two looked at each other then let go looking different directions. Evelynn, seraphine, and kai'sa came to the table but no ahri. "Where's ahri?" (Y/n) said. "I thought she was with you guys." Seraphine said. "Unless." (Y/n) got up and looked and saw ahri she was with sett. (Y/n) then got up from the table and walked to where it was going down. "Let me go sett." Ahri said. "Why should I I'm your boyfriend." Sett said. "You were until you cheated on me for some bitch." Ahri said screaming at sett which got him on his nerves. "You wouldn't be screaming until I punch your pretty face." Sett said reeling his fist back as ahri closed her eyes waiting for the punch happen but stopped. "What." Sett said seeing who it was who stopped him. "Really Sett punching girls oh how you stooped so low." Revealing (y/n). "(Y/n)." Ahri said. "Was wondering where you were the others are worried." (Y/n) said. "You bastard." Sett said shifting his focus toward (y/n) until a blade was at setts neck which stopped in his tracks. "Causing a scene again Sett." The voice said as (y/n) looked at the person. "You usually don't show yourself Katarina." (Y/n) said.

"I wouldn't but I would like to cash in my favor." Katarina said letting her blade down. "I see very well then." (Y/n) said as Katarina left with (y/n) taking ahri back to the table. "That was awesome (y/n)." Akali said. "Ahh it was nothing." (Y/n) said scratching his head as ahri tugged on (y/n)'s sleeve he looked at ahri. "Thank you." Ahri said her ears a did little floop. "Ahh it's no problem." (Y/n) said as ahri went for a kiss on his cheek. 'A crushing blow.' The other four members said to themselves as even some of (y/n)'s friends were in shock. "A-A-Ahri you shouldn't do that people are staring." (Y/n) as the whole cafeteria's attention was on them. "Quite a bold move ahri~." Evelynn said. While the Kda members were talking (y/n) himself is still red with a little smoke coming from his head. "(Y/n) you there." Caitlyn said as (y/n) slowly came back too reality. "Ahh sorry my minds been a buzz." (Y/n) said. "Reminds you of her." Caitlyn said. "I would rather forget about that." (Y/n) said not wanting to go into detail with it as lunch ended.

It was gym for (y/n) and the others and today was dodgeball. (Y/n) was on the other team with Aatrox, Riven, and Akali facing Caitlyn, Katarina, Garen and Darius. Balls were being thrown left and right with (y/n) being the not attentive person he is get hit with a straight ball from Darius. "Ouch that's gotta hurt." Lux said. "Sorry my bad." Darius said as riven and Aatrox took (y/n) to the bleachers seeing he's still knocked out. Ahri checked (y/n)'s pulse seeing he was okay since he was just knocked out. The game continued on until Aatrox got the last player out on Caitlyn's team. "That's game good work everyone also someone please take (y/n) to the infirmary." The teacher said. "I'll take him." Akali said. "Let me go with you." Ahri said as the two girls carried (y/n) to the infirmary room. While at the infirmary room the two girls placed (y/n) on the bed. Akali placed the blanket over (y/n) as she heard a slight groan from the sleeping (y/n). "Mm how could you." (Y/n) said in his sleep. "Is he." Ahri said. "Talking in his sleep." Akali said. "You broke my heart." (Y/n) said mumbling. "Was (y/n) in a relation ship before." Ahri said to which Akali shrugged. The door opened revealing Caitlyn and the other Kda girls. "So he's remembering his last relationship." Caitlyn said. "So he talks in his sleep when thinking about it." Seraphine said Caitlyn nodded. "(Y/n)'s last relationship was the biggest step from his shy phase he hooked up with a girl named Ashe at the end of first year they've been going out not until the middle of second year Ashe was being distant from (y/n) which made it suspicious and (y/n) tailed ashe seeing she was making out with a person in the same grade name tryndamere what was worse the next the day was (y/n) and ashes' 6 months together and when (y/n) found out he confronted Ashe about it then soon left not until tryndamere had to open his mouth which resulted in (y/n) breaking both of tryndamere's legs." Caitlyn said as all five KDA girls were shocked at this how a person this calm let out all that anger. "That's very sad worse than mine." Ahri said. "You should hear the reaction his sister had when she heard about it." Caitlyn said. "She was super pissed and wanted to crush both there souls." The now woken up (y/n) said. "(Y/n) how long were you awake." Akali said. "I wasn't not until when Caitlyn explained about my past relationship." (Y/n) said. "We're sorry." Ahri said. "No it's fine I know Caitlyn would tell those who are soon becoming close friends with me." (Y/n) said sitting up. "Are you ok emotionally." Kai'sa said. "It took me a while to get over it several tubs of ice cream and some sympathy from some of the girls at school." (Y/n) said. "I helped him get over his break up knowing there would probably be someone out there for him." Caitlyn said. "Even I myself don't know myself if I'm ready for another relationship." (Y/n) said looking out the window.

"Then what if there are five girls who want to be with you." Ahri said. "F-f-five girls." (Y/n) said as Caitlyn kinda knew where this is going. "Don't tell me you guys have interest in me." (Y/n) said looking at the five KDA girls. "(Y/n) we won't expect an answer from you this quickly since each of us want to know you at a personal level and I mean the one you had the most interaction was with Akali." Ahri said. "Beside it would be good to know you at a personal level." Kai'sa said as the other girls nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't mind to get to know you all individually." (Y/n) said. "Then why don't we have a date after school today (y/n)." Akali said. "Actually I have private lessons after school so why don't we do the date tomorrow Saturday." (Y/n) said. "Sure that'll be cool." Akali said. "I was always wondering (y/n) what are these private lessons." Seraphine said. "One of my sisters friends tutors me in a foreign language." (Y/n) said. "Which language." Kai'sa said. "Korean." (Y/n) said. "Korean im very fluent in." Ahri said. "Well I'm still at the beginner to intermediate level." (Y/n) said as he tried to say something in Korean. "It's pretty good your Korean." Ahri said. "Well I got thank kronii for that." (Y/n) said as he looked at the clock seeing that school ended. "Is she your sisters friend." Evelynn said. "Mhm she's been my tutor even if she's a freshman in college." (Y/n) said fixing up the blanket and grabbing his things.

-short Timeskip-

(Y/n), the Kda girls, and Caitlyn were walking at the front gate until (y/n) saw a certain dark blue haired individual.

"Kronii." (Y/n) said looking at her. "Hey (y/n) you ready for those lessons." Kronii said as she looked seeing six girls. "I didn't know you had six girlfriends (y/n)." Kronii teased. "It's not like that one of them is already in a relationship." (Y/n) said his face turning red. "I'm just kidding (y/n)." Kronii said nudging him. "I'll see you guys." (Y/n) said as he left with kronii.

-The next day-

Readers pov

It was Saturday and the date with Akali was today. My phone vibrated as I picked it up seeing it was Akali. I texted her

"Hey Akali."

Ak: "Hey (y/n) you excited for this date."

"Yeah I am anywhere specific you want to go."

Ak: "Not sure."

"What about an arcade date."

Ak: "sure that sounds like a good idea noon good for you."

"Yeah Noon's fine."

Ak: "Here's the address (Insert address here)"

"Thanks Akali see ya 👋🏻"

Ak: "😘"

The text soon ended and I had a good two hours that emoji Akali send earlier could it be?

-With Akali-

Akali's pov

'I can't believe I sent that emote to (y/n).' I thought to myself rolling around in my bed. "Kali everything ok in there." Seraphine said opening the door. "Yeah everything's fine." I said looking at the clock seeing I have two hours until (y/n) comes. "Your date with (y/n) is today." Seraphine said. "Yeah we're going to the arcade today he suggested it." I said going through my closet today. "Before you joined we used to be in relationships just how teens are." I added. "Ahh even if you haven't experienced a relationship is a double edged sword." I said picking out my clothes and putting them on the bed. "Seems your excited." Ahri said coming in. "Yeah able to move on from my ex Tristan ." I said putting on the clothes I picked out. I looked at the outfit I'm wearing for mine and (y/n)'s date.

(Just the bomber with the outfit)

"What do you think seraphine." I said looking at my self. "I think your good but I suggest you bring your mask since you if you get recognized." Seraphine said as I putting on my mask. "Seems your ready darling~." Evelynn said. "Yeah I mean it's a first date after all." I said looking at Eve. "You gave him the address right." Seraphine said. "Yea I did." I said looking at the clock.

-With the reader-

Readers pov

I was looking in the mirror at what I was gonna wear for mine and akali's date. "Having a hard time little brother." Calli said walking into my room as I nodded. "It's my first date after all." I said scratching my head. "Who's the lucky girl little bro." Calli said nudging my shoulder. "It's Akali." I said. "My little bro dating the rapper of a female idol group." Calli said. "Actually I'm gonna go on separate dates with the members for them to know me individually." I said putting on my outfit. "Heh already being a player little bro." Calli said. "It's not like that." I said as I was blushing. "Your face says other wise." Calli said. "Alright I get it." I said. "Once mom hears about this." Calli said. "I'm gonna hear it til the end of my life." I said facepalming. I look in the mirror of the outfit I was wearing.

"Wanna take the car instead of the bike." Calli said. "You sure I've only been driving for 1 year since I got both licenses at 16." I said. "It's up to you it's your first date you gotta make it memorable." Calli said. "Show me the cars." I said as she nodded as we both went into the garage.

"You got three choices the elanor, 918 spyder, and the rx7." Cali said. "I want to impress her so I'll take the elanor." I said as she tossed me the keys. "Sensei gave me that car for my succession" calli said. "Yeah but I've barley seen you use it." I said getting in it. "That's because a special one is coming soon to the house." Calli said. "Sis is this even a mansion we barely can fit most of the cars." I said opening the garage. "Not yet but I would say the house is still nice." Calli said. "Anyways I'll see ya sis." I said rolling down the window holding a peace sign. "Good luck on your date." She said as I drove out to the address.

Akali pov

I was in the living room with the others seeing that it was fifteen minutes before (y/n) comes. "I wonder how he's gonna come in." Ahri said. "I'm kinda curious as well wonder what his ride is." Evelynn said. "But isn't this an arcade date." Seraphine said. "Yeah." Seraphine said. We were all watching tv until we heard the doorbell ring. "I'll go get it." I said walking to the door I opened it to reveal (y/n). "Hey (y/n)." I said. "Hey ready for our date." He said. "Hey (y/n) looking good." Ahri said. "Ahh thanks I had a little problem with security but once I told them who I was related to they let me in which resulted in two excited security guards with signed albums." He said. "I'm curious what ride you got." Evelynn said coming in. "Well I don't know you were into cars evelynn." (Y/n) said. "You could say our barges cars are mostly mine." Evelynn said as Kai'sa and seraphine joined in as we all went outside to see (y/n)'s car.

"A 1967 mustang elanor a classic indeed." Evelynn said. "It's my sisters her sensei gave it to her." (Y/n) said opening the door for me as I got in. "I'll make sure she gets home by eight." (Y/n) jokingly said at evelynn knowing that evelynn is very protective. "(Y/n)!!!" I said. "I'm joking." He said as we drove off. "So which arcade are we going to." I said as he was focused on driving. "We're going to a place called round 1 it's in the Burbank area." He said as the drive was a bit quiet. "So (y/n) about yesterday." I said. "What Caitlyn told you." He said as I nodded. "I had a similar story with me I was close with him but he lost my trust doing the unthinkable." I said. "He cheated on you as well." He said as I nodded. "Well even though it's your first relationship relationships are a double edged sword it can go good or bad." He said. "Yeah I guess me and the girls had those experiences like you saw with sett and ahri." I said we made it to the parking structure. He got out and opened my door. "Thanks." I said getting out. "Well you are my date." He said as he closed the door behind me. "So where is the place." I said as we started walking. "It's in the mall on the first floor." He said as we got inside and walked to the place. "Also your outfit it pretty nice." He said. "Thanks." I said. "Though revealing your abs for everyone to see." He said looking at me. "W-w-what's that suppose to mean." I said blushing as I felt his hand holding mine. "Even so I think I should be the only one." He said. We walked into the arcade and got our play cards with credits. "So what do you want to play." He said as we went around the arcade. We looked at the machines and I saw two dance rush stardom machines. "You wanna do that." (Y/n) said looking at me. "Yeah I've always wanted to do it." I said as we both went to the machines and swiped our cards. We both picked our songs. "Wanna do sugar song and bitter step." (Y/n) said as I nodded we both picked the songs and waited for our game to start. We played our respective songs as I was in beat with mine and it looked like (y/n) was a natural at dancing. We kept going until the song finished as we both looked at our scores. "Evenly matched." I said. "Yeah." (Y/n) said. "I sometimes come here when it's not that busy." He said. "You gonna do another song." I said. "Yeah it's a hard one I tried to master called crazy shuffle." He said swiping his card. "Well I'll watch." I said as I got off the dance pad and began to watch him begin the song seeing him play was very Mesmerizing his dancing was so in sync with the beat and soon a crowd began to gather seeing him pulling off greats and perfects like it was nothing they began to cheer him on. Once he finished the song he got a full combo and even the highest score. He was getting compliments from people and saying that his skills were that of a professional dancer wondering if he was an idol or something. "Akali." As I turned to see who it was and it was the last person I want to see Tristan. "Tristan." I said. "What are you doing here at round one." He said. "I'm here with a friend enjoying my time." I said. "Look abo-." As I cut him off. "I don't care anymore Tristan it's already been done I've moved on I don't want to get back together with you." I said looking at him. "Still think you can even find a boyfriend." Tristan said. "I should say the same with you cheater." I said with venom in my voice. "Woah calm there kali." E said as I snapped. "You can't call me that so casually Tristan the only people who call me that are people who are close to me." I said. "Oh got some bite do you." As I hated that grin of his. "Let me guess this friend of your is some nerd whom you hung out at school just out of pity. Bet he doesn't look as good as me." Tristan said. "He's not a nerd Tristan." I said looking at him in anger for insulting (y/n) like that. "Even so where is he usually he wouldn't leave someone like you alone." Tristan said as he tried to grab my hand. "I would stop there if I were you." I immediately recognized the voice it was (y/n). "(Y/n)." I said looking at him. "So your akali's former boyfriend." He said looking seeing that Tristan was two inches shorter than (y/n).

"So your (y/n)." Tristan said looking at (y/n). "Yeah what about it seems I see someone trying to interrupt my date." (Y/n) said. "You dating Akali please don't make me laugh." Tristan said. "Hearing your attitude sound like you survive on your fathers credit card." (Y/n) said his voice sound cold. "Even so I'm so influential compared to your so called middle class attitude." Tristan said. "So you let your influence do the talking now you sound like those prep school boys who wine when they don't get something they want." (Y/n) said squeezing Tristan's wrist a bit. "Oww your hurting me."  Tristan said. "Then I'll make this loud and clear ever get near Akali again I will tear you to sunder clear." (Y/n) said as Tristan gave a nod as (y/n) threw him away. "Are you okay." (Y/n) said. "Yeah I'm fine thank you for helping me earlier." I said. "It's fine I don't like those who puts themselves above others or tries to have a superiority complex. If you or any of the other girls were in that kind of situation I would come right away." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n) that means a lot." I said. "Come let's get some ramen on me." (Y/n) said. "Sure ramen is my favorite." I said hugging his arm. "Uhm excuse me." We both look to see it was the manager. "I'm the manager of this place and I wanted to thank you for handling the situation pretty well customers were getting complaints about that guy and I want to give you this." The manger said handing us two black card. "What are these." I said. "These are what we call the black cards which can give you half off on prices on recharges, free game credits, double recharge, free hour rental, free games on bowling, and many more these are the first we made so please take them." The manager said. "Are sure I don't think we deserve them." I said. "Still for a girl to defend her man and for the boyfriend helping his girlfriend it's something I can uphold. Also the employee's complained about that guy as well but I was scared about the reputation of the place but still I thank you so please take them." The manager said. "(Y/n) what do you think." I said looking at him. "I think it would be great and also these are first made so we'll take you up on the offer." He said taking one of the cards as I took the other. "Please come again." The manager said bowing to us. "Please sir you shouldn't bow we normal customers." I said as he stood up. "I'm sorry but it's hard to handle stragglers like him so I thank you both especially you young man." The manger said looking at (y/n. "It's no problem sir let's continue with our date akali." (Y/n) as he took me with him out of the center and into the parking lot where the car was. "So that was your ex." (Y/n) said as we both got in. "Yeah he was he cheated on me with someone else." I said. "You moved on from it your not with him anymore your with me." (Y/n) said. "Yeah I am." I smiled.

Third person pov

(Y/n) and Akali parked at a ramen place called tatsu ramen. "So this is the ramen place." Akali said. "Yeah Caitlyn told me this was a good place." He said as the two of them both sat down and ordered their food. "So what kind of ramen do you order." Akali said sipping from her drink. "Spicy." (Y/n) said. "You have a high spice tolerance." Akali said. "Yeah even my sister can't handle spicy stuff." (Y/n) said.  "Ahh seems we're kinda similar." Akali said as (y/n) chuckled. "Yeah we kinda are." (Y/n) said as they both got their food. They continue to make conversation while still at the restaurant until they left.

Akali pov

"Ahh that was great." I said patting my stomach. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." (Y/n) said opening the car as we both went inside. "So (y/n) what do you take to school." I said looking him as we were driving back. "I take my motor bike to school a CB250T." (Y/n) said. "You ride a motorbike to school I usually ride them on free time." I said. "Well I think I know what our next date idea is." (Y/n) said. "Motorcycle cruise." I said. "Yep." (Y/n) said. "But I wonder who should be the next one for this date trial since I haven't really accept that confession fully." (Y/n) said. "Like I said (y/n) we aren't expecting an answer so quickly and the five of us want to get to know you personally." I said. "Yeah and help me move on from my relationship with Ashe." (Y/n) said. "You helped Ahri by dealing with Sett and now me with Tristan I know Kai'sa and Evelynn's ex's are different stories but with kai'sa her ex was understanding with their break up so evelynn's is gonna be a whole different challenge." I said. "Why say that about." (Y/n) said. "I would say it's a bit personal I know evelynn would be mad."I  said as I saw the mansion gate open up as we pulled up. "Well thanks for today (y/n)." I said. "I should at least walk you in." (Y/n) said as he got out and walked me. "You really know how to treat a lady." I said. "Yeah." (Y/n) said. "Hey (y/n)." I said. "Yeah Ak-." I said as I kissed him and ran inside. "Hey Akali your back." Evelynn said as she was the first one to greet me. "Where's the others." I said. "Kai'sa's in the kitchen, seraphine is taking a shower, and ahri's in her room so how did the date with (y/n) go." Evelynn said as she saw my face was a bit. "Seems I smell some spicy details." Evelynn said walking up to me then opening the door revealing a stunned and blushing (y/n). "I think you've struck a very critical blow Akali." Evelynn said using her lashers to carry the stunned (y/n) and putting him on the couch. "I think it's best for him to rest here for right now." Evelynn said as I nodded and went up to my room and remembered that I kissed him on the lips. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and laid in bed hugging a pillow. 'I'm such a dummy.' I said to myself falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 860 53
This story is currently being rewritten and i highly suggest reading that one over this one as thanks to a improved writing style, it wont be a exact...
348K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
41.6K 1.4K 10
↳ akali is persuaded into joining a dating app, where she befriends a rather interesting guy. [#1 in leagueoflegends on Jan. 25th 23'] [#1 in kda on...
148K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...