Chapter 6

-previously on beauty and a beat-

"So when's the wedding." Lilith said. "Mom!!" (Y/n) said. "You know that's a bit early to tell that." Calli said as (y/n) got up and head upstairs and into his room. He plopped on his bed as he thought to himself. 'Moms too early to think that the wedding would actually happen.' (Y/n) thought to himself.

-Present day-

Third person pov

(Y/n) was relaxing before his date with evelynn. 'I wonder what was in the bag evelynn gave me when I went out with kai'sa.' (Y/n) thought to himself as he pulled some of the clothes out of the bag. 'Neatly folded must be a suit.' He said to himself as he looked seeing a dress shirt and some dress pants. (Y/n) knew he had a pair of dress shoes and a suit jacket. 'Let's try this on.' (Y/n) said to himself as he changed into the suit.

"No tie is good

"No tie is good." (Y/n) said as he looked in the mirror seeing the chain hang underneath his collar. (Y/n) looked at the clock as it was almost time to pick up evelynn. (Y/n) went down stairs and grabbed the keys to the elanor. "Borrowing the elanor." Calli said. "Yep gonna need to buy some flowers since you know." (Y/n) said. "Ahh you want to impress her." Calli said. "Mm and it's a dinner date so." (Y/n) said. "I gotcha I gotcha." Calli said as (y/n) went into the garage hopping in the elanor going to the flower shop then to the KDA mansion.

Evelynn pov

"You looking fancy evelynn." Akali said. "Well it's because Eve is the last date and she made this plan for the final date." Ahri said. "You're correct darlings." I said as my phone buzzed. "Looks like he's here." I said as I opened the door with the others following me. "Oh my." Ahri said as (y/n) got out of the car.

"I never knew (y/n) would look this good in suit

"I never knew (y/n) would look this good in suit." Kai'sa said. "Ladies, Evelynn." (Y/n) said kissing my hand. "Quite a gentleman you are (y/n)." I said. "I also got a flower for the five of you each of a rose to your corresponding color." As he handed the four a rose then the last rose to me representing a purple rose. "It looks lovely." I said planting a kiss on his lips. "Thanks evelynn." He said. "Please call me eve." I said. "Ok Eve." He said. "Let's head to dinner." I said as he escorted me to the car. "Have fun you two." Akali said. Both (y/n) and evelynn drove off to yamashiro to enjoy their dinner date.