Chapter 3

-Previously on beauty and a beat-

"You really know how to treat a lady (y/n)." Akali said. "Yeah." (Y/n) said a little red. "Hey (y/n)." Akali said. "Yeah Ak-." As Akali cut (y/n) off with a kiss then running into the house leaving a stunned (y/n).

Present time

Readers pov

I slowly woke up and looked to see I wasn't in my house. "Huh this isn't my house." I said looking around seeing it was big I had to assume to be in the living room. "Hey (y/n) your awake." I looked to see it was kai'sa. "Kai'sa how did I end up in the living room. "Akali told us the details about yesterday and how you dealt with Tristan." I nodded at her claim telling her that Tristan was one of those prep boys. "We also did rock paper scissors on who's gonna be your next date after Akali." Kai'sa said. "And who won." I said looking at kai'sa with curiosity. "It was me." Kai'sa said. "Oh is there anything you want to do?" I said as kai'sa said. "Well I don't want to do anything fancy and Akali told me you were a good dancer." Kai'sa said. "Yeah I guess when you have hobbies and see your sister perform you are kinda curious yourself." I said. "It's Sunday after we can do something fun." Kai'sa said. "Yeah we can." I said looking at the clock seeing it's only 11.  "After the dates done the other three are gonna decide who gonna be the next date." Kai'sa said. "Alright then we can either get lunch or make lunch who does the cooking." I said looking at kai'sa. "I usually do, ahri sometimes does cook and seraphine too, but we don't let Akali cook because we might think she might burn the house down." Kai'sa said. "I heard that Kai." Akali said coming into the living room. "So what are you planning for your guys date today." Ahri said walking in as well. "Well we were planning to either get lunch or make lunch." I said. "But who's gonna cook." Seraphine said coming in brushing her hair. "Where's Eve." Ahri said. "Said she went to go clothes shopping." Akali said. I watch as the the girl converse as I saw my phone ring revealing calli as I answered the phone. "Hello." I answered. "Little bro where are you." Calli said. "I'm in the KDA house why." I said. "Mom was worried if you got kidnapped and you said you were at the KDA mansion." Calli said. "Yeah." I said. "Well when I called last night you weren't answering until I heard your phone pick up hearing it was one of the members voice and telling me you were asleep on the couch." Calli said. "Yeah even if your first date ended with a kiss." I said. "So little bro got his first kiss." As kai'sa, ahri, and seraphine looked at me as Akali was slowly sneaking off. "You got some explaining to do kali." Kai'sa said. "Sis I'll call you back." I said ending the phone call. "So about that kiss with Akali." Ahri said looking at me then at Akali. "Well um." Akali said trying to say something. "I was even shocked at the action as well Akali wouldn't be the type to do that my assumption would've been ahri or evelynn." I said. "You would think I would kiss you after the first date." Ahri said as kai'sa added to the conversation. "I mean he does bring a good point anyways I think I should cook lunch." Kai'sa said as I grabbed her hand. "Let me." I said as I went to the kitchen.

Kai'sa pov

"(Y/n) cooking lunch im kinda curious what he'll cook." I said. "I think we kinda hit the jackpot ladies a guy who can cook." Ahri said as we nodded. We heard the door open revealing Eve with several bags in her hands. "Hey ladies something smells good who's cooking." Eve said putting down the bags. "(Y/n)'s cooking lunch." Ahri said. "So that's what was going on." Evelynn said. "I wonder if (y/n) is done." Seraphine said as we poked our heads into the kitchen seeing (y/n) setting six plates down. "Ahh hey you guys lunch is about ready just got to set the potstickers on a plate." (Y/n) said as we got all sat down and looked at the bowls.