Chapter 4

-Previously on beauty and a beat-

'I should really train harder knowing this years festival the competition will be hard so knowing the competition.' (Y/n) said to himself slowly falling asleep.

-Present time-

Readers pov

It was the next day and I was in the parking lot carrying my helmet walking to the school gate. "Hey (y/n)." I saw Caitlyn come up to me. "Hey Caitlyn you heard about the news for the festival." I said. "Yeah I heard about let's hope we face each other in the bracket." She said. "Yeah." I said. "Yo (y/n)." I saw Akali with the other Kda girls coming in. "Hey Akali, and ladies." I said as me and Akali did our handshake. "Hey (y/n)." Ahri said. "So there are sign ups for the festival." Kai'sa said. "Mhm anyone can participate they just have to sign up before the dead line." I said. "Me and (y/n) would always enter the tournament but we would be on opposite brackets." Caitlyn said. "Yeah and Caitlyn usually gets eliminated at the semi finals. She even faced VI during the second year." I said as I got nudged in the side by Caitlyn. "Hey guys." Lux said coming in with garren. "Hey guys you gonna sign up." I said looking at the siblings. "Garen's gonna sign up." Lux said. "If I remembered you had a rivalry with Darius since freshman year." I said looking at Garen. "Yes we've had two fights within our years at piltover." Garen said. "This years festival has some hard contenders knowing Katarina and some upper class men." I said. "Riven, Aatrox, Darius in our grade, sett, draven, and many more names." I said. "You have a lot of knowledge of this (y/n)." Kai'sa said. "It's because I've either faced them once or twice within the festivals lifespan." I said. "I know Ashe and Tryndamere are competing in the tournament." Caitlyn said. "The siblings Yasuo and Yone are planning to participate." Caitlyn added. "Anyways let's get this day over with." I said as I walked into the school.

Third person pov

It was lunch time and (y/n) went to look for the sign up sheet for the festival. "I see your signing up for the festival." A voice said as (y/n) turned to the warden of chains thresh

" A voice said as (y/n) turned to the warden of chains thresh

"Thresh." (Y/n) said as he had a respect for thresh and thresh had the same respect for (y/n). "Signing up for the fall one." Thresh said. "I'm signing for that and the spring one as well." (Y/n) said as he knew thresh was an upperclassmen and his skills were not to be messed with. "You already signed up." (Y/n) said as he nodded. "These group of seniors are very skilled but seeing your group of juniors are slowly rising through especially you.Hope to see you in the tournament" Thresh said leaving (y/n). (Y/n) looked at the sign up sheet and filled out his information. "Take this to a council member once done. But seems they're on their lunch break I'll turn it in after school." He said as he looked at the deadline being after school. 'Crap.' He said to himself as he went to the student council room.

(Y/n) walked into the student council room as he gave a slight knock. "Come in." The voice said. (Y/n) entered the room seeing it was just the student council President Irelia, vice president Kayle, and her sister Morgana.