DOM & Little Academy 1

Per monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... Més

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

33. Love, Lost?

1K 46 9
Per monasabay0010

3683 Words

    Why was Tiggger crying? Well that's a very simple question. But the answer is not an easy one to answer or to understand.

    Why would anyone ever mate? It hurts. Then if one of them gets pregnant they hurt for a very long time. Then after that a baby comes out and that hurts even more. Sometimes the mommy even dies. So why bother mating if all it causes is pain?

    Up until a couple days ago this is what Tiggger thought about mating. But then his daddy called him a King. That's when a lot changed for Tiggger. Nobody knew what actually happened to him. They all knew he had more power now. They all found out that he could do at least one magic spell. And they knew that nobody could do that spell but him. But what none of then ever did was ask him about it.

    Did they not know? Did they not want to know? Did they not notice the change in him? These were all questions that were in the back of Tiggger's mine. But one possibility he didn't think about. Did they not ask because they wanted him to have his privacy? Were they waiting for him to say something first?

============================================

    "He's crying and I don't know why. I had just gotten done changing him and then he started crying. Cat, do you know anything about what might be happening to him?" Tiggger was completely limp in his daddies arms. We tried giving him Blacky, but he wouldn't even take her. For the next hour everyone tried to get him to speak, to tell them what was wrong. But all he did was silently cry.

    Eventually, after being passed around to everybody, he got away from there arms. He moved to the side of the room and sat there. He was trying to calm down and figure out why he was so sad. At some point he's daddy put Blacky down right in from of him hoping that he would pick her up.

    Nobody knew why he was still crying until Mary spoke up. She asked Tiggger if he had heard the conversation between her and Cat while he was being changed. That finally got a response from him. Blacky was sitting right in front of him and he grabbed her and hugged her tight. Then he nodded.

    Everyone was now looking at ether Cat or Mary wanting to know what was going on. And so, Mary explained there conversation. Right off Tyler and Tim thought he was sad because he wanted a mate. James thought it was because Tiggger thought of Cat as a weaker dragon. Zake, Mary, and Cat thought it was that Tiggger thought of Cat as a little sister. But once again none of them knew the real reason he was so upset.

    They were talking and debating what they thought. But just like before, they didn't ask him. This was a family of problem solvers and they thought they could solve the problem. They got so wrapped up in there talks that they didn't even notice Tiggger getting up and walking out the door. Or at least that's what he thought.

    Cat was watching everyone arguing when he got up an left the room. She kept trying to get Mary's attention to let her know what was happening. But the moment the door shut she got so frustrated with Mary she screamed up to her. "Mary....." That is as far as she got before Mary picked her up and put her hand over Cat's mouth.

    Tim, Tyler, and James got louder as Zake grabbed his tablet and kept tracking Tiggger. He showed Cat and Mary the screen so they could see exactly were Tiggger was. When he was far enough away that there was no way for him to hear, Mary took her hand away from Cat's mouth. The boys went silent and waited. What Cat didn't know was during there conversation, or debate, about what they thought was wrong with Tiggger, they had passed a message to each other. A simple message to ignore what Tiggger did. Nobody except Zake knew what was going on at this point. He was the first to send the message.

    Cat was the first to speak. "WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU ALL JUST DO THAT TO TIGGGER?" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone winced at her loud voice. Nobody said a word, they all just stared at her. Then Zake broke the silence.

    "Baby girl, please don't yell." He was as cool as a cucumber. And now all eyes were on him. "We have all noticed something was off with him. From the moment I excepted him as my King he has changed. We all agreed not to bring it up until he did. We were trying to give him space until he chose to let us in on what was going on with him. And today, I think I have an idea thanks to you and Mary's talk that he overheard. He has grown mentally but not physically since he got here. But when I called him King, he has grown a lot more in a short time. Why do you think that is? How about this. Why was the first thing he did was to make sure you could be your big self when ever you wanted? What about him talking to you and sharing his past with you? How about helping a baby get fed all day today? Do you think that he might be wanting to show you that he doesn't need to act young anymore? When my baby girl slipped, he picked her up and carried her to the table. He protected you from that other Dom. He has been showing you that he's not needing to pretend to be our little boy anymore. But there's also something holding him back as well. And your conversation with Mary gave me the last pice of the puzzle I needed."

    Zake stopped talking and walked to the far wall then came back. All eyes stayed on him as he did so. "You need to talk to Tiggger in privet. Here's my phone." He handed Cat his phone with the tracking app already open and tracking Tiggger. "Thank about what you said to Mary today and yesterday while you go find him. When you do find him, tell him how you really feel and why. Talk to him like an equal not the little kid you think he looks like. He's not a drake. He's not a baby. He's older then all of us."

    Cat was set on the floor and handed Dragon. The door was opened for her and she walked out the door. Zake's tablet was still tracking Tiggger but Mary's tablet was now tracking Cat. Now that Cat was moving down the hall towards Tiggger Zake and Mary sat on the floor and put the tablets between them to watch. The boys sat next to them to see what was happening. Then James asked. "Sooooo......what did we just do?" Tim and Tyler were thinking the same thing.

    "Well if I'm not mistaken." Mary started to say. "We are about to see if Cat really does love Tiggger."

    Then Zake said. "And we are about to conform that Tiggger is in love with Cat and Kendria." That confused the boys and Zake saw it. "According to Tiggger Cat and Kendria smell differently. To him they are two different people. And from what I have see, they act differently too. Kendria acts like an adult. Where Cat acts like a kid most of the time. I'm guessing that Cat wants to act like a kid all the time but is afraid to let go and be a kid. So Cat, Kendria is having the opposite problem as Tiggger. He's afraid to act like an adult manly because he doesn't want to loose us and he doesn't want to scar anyone. So he plays the baby all the time. Except when it comes to protecting people. And now his focus is on Cat, Kendria."

    "And how in the hell did you figure all that out?" Tim asked. "And I'm still confused. Can you brake it down so I can understand?" That began a conversation about Tiggger from before he got here. And then a conversation about Cat since she got here. Bits an pieces of what they have both done and said creating a picture of what Zake and Mary have noticed about the two. It became so obvious to everyone now that the peaces were brought together. But there was still that missing pease that none of them knew about. Why was Tiggger holding back?

    Everyone in this room heard what Tiggger said when he was asleep. Putting that together with what he has been doing or has been acting like around Cat and Kendria, it was obvious. And how Cat and Kendria have been acting and talking, it was obvious as well. They both liked each other a lot. They both trusted each other a lot. And they both didn't want to hurt or embarrass the other. So both of them now had the perfect excuse to not be with each other. They are, according to Dragons at least, brother and sister. But really, they're not.

    So what is the real reason nether one of them have done anything? Well that's obvious too if you think about it.

============================================

Tiggger's POV

    I heard the girls talking as daddy got me all cleaned up. I wasn't paying attention to him, just the girls in the other room. I knew I probably shouldn't, but they were so loud. Cat was telling mommy that I might be thinking of her as a mate. And the thought had occurred to me. But there was no way I could ever be a mate to her. Or to anyone for that matter. But it hurt, it really hurt that she hoped that I just thought of her as a little sister or a weaker dragon. She was really strong, not weak. And as for being my little sister. Well she is now. But when she becomes Kendria, she's not. Kendria is big and strong and beautiful. But I'm still just little me.

    I've been trying to show her that I can be big and strong too. I can take care of her when she is Cat. I can feed her. I can pick her up and carry her if she falls. I can do almost anything a proper mate can do. Almost, anything. And when I remembered the one thing I couldn't do, my eyes wouldn't stop watering. I couldn't hold them back. I couldn't hold them in. There was no way I could stop them and I knew why. I would never have a mate. I could never be a mate. Not with how I am.

    After daddy brought me out I was thanking to much about what I just realized to pay attention to what was happening around me. I knew I was safe and they would protect me right now. So I blocked everything out except the thoughts in my own head. Then I hear mommy ask me a question. She asked me if the reason I was crying was because of what I heard them talk about. That's when I saw Blacky sitting right in front of me. I grabbed her and hugged her tight. It was true that what they talked about was part of the reason I was crying. So I nodded to her and blocked everything out again as I thought about it some more.

    Everyone was talking and they were really loud. I was having a hard time thinking. I needed somewhere quiet to think. I stepped out in to the hall, but I could still hear them talking. I think they even got louder when the door shut. I walked across the hall to the cafeteria thinking that would be a good place to sit and think. But I heard people banging pots and pans around, so that wouldn't work. So I kept walking.

    I knew the way to our rooms and I went that way. But when I heard all the banging, I kept walking. I knew the way to grandma's office, but I didn't think she would be there. I kept walking. I heard the soft patter of feet coming my way and thought there was a Little running around. I was not in the mood to have a Little wanting to play with my tail or touch my ears right now. So I turned a corner and came to an abrupt stop. I had come to a big staircase leading down to the first floor. I had almost fallen down them because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. That's when I looked back and saw Car trying to run after me. She saw me and called to me asking me to slow down. Great, now what? Am I in trouble because everyone else was way to loud? But as I looked behind her I noticed she was all alone. No way would mommy and daddy let her be all alone looking for me. Would they?

    I stopped where I was until she caught up to me. She looked tired from running. When she was about ten feet away from me she tripped and fell forward. I ran and barley got to her in time to catch her. I almost did the quick step thing like I did to help her before. But I didn't have time to think about that. I was able to grab her in my arms, but I was off balance. I fell on my back but she was ok. She landed on top of me and not on the hard floor. "We...We need to talk." She said while out of breath and still on top of me.

    I smiled and asked. "You want to talk here and now? Or there are some stares around the corner we can sit on. I would be comfortable ether way." My tail hurt from the fall, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I liked having her in my arms like this. Yes, right now she was my little sister and I didn't have those feelings for her. But she was acting like Kendria right now. And I did have those feelings for her. But at the same time my little sister was wearing a teddybear suit and she was soft and nice to hug. So I wasn't going to complain ether way. My little sister could lay on me all she wanted. I was the big brother after all.

    She smiled and her ears turned red. But she got off of me and said we could go and sit on the stares. I got up and slowly walked beside her until we both sat down. After we sat down I was expecting her to tell me to come back to the playroom, but she didn't. What she did instead was to lean over and hand me Dragon. That was something I wasn't expecting and she could see that. So she tried to explain why.

============================================

Cat's POV no Kendria's POV

    As I walked out of the playroom I started to think about what I was told. The conversation between me and Mary a little bit ago was about how Tiggger say me. The debate a moment ago was about that too. It was more like a yelling match and I could understand Tiggger not wanting to be around all that noise. He had sensitive ears so all the loud noise was probably hurting him. But Zake also said something about a conversation I had with Mary yesterday too. Was he talking about when we talked about what I liked? As in a partner? As in everyone of my brothers were safe from my adult side?

    Let's see what was it that I said. Tim and Tyler were together so no problem there. Mary and Zake were together, so same. But what I said about Tiggger was that he acted to young for me. But since then he's been acting older. And Zake told me to think of him as an equal not the little kid I see him as. So for the first time I tried to think of Tiggger as an equal not a little kid. Not a Drake, but a full grown Dragon. And I walked in to the wall as I thought about that.

    Almost cursing as I picked up Zake's phone and Dragon form the floor I thought about it more. I looked at the phone and started fallowing tiggger. If I think of him as an adult and not a little kid he would be cute. Kind. Very lovable. Fun to be around too. He was very strong and the protective type of person. But not over protective. He did back down when I told him I could take care of myself. But the moment I asked for help, he was right there for me. He was someone that would listen and not make fun of weird things I thought up. He was right there all day helping me find things that my Little side liked. But also gave me room when I needed it. When I was big he acted shy at first. But when I told him that I would quit teasing him is he touched my boob, he did it. And he did calm down after that. At first he was like a teenager......

    He was acting like someone that has never seen someone they liked before. He was acting like he was in love. And I almost walked in to another wall.

    Tiggger was in love with me. And now that I think about it. I think I'm falling for him too. Except for him acting so young, I probably would have thought about this before. But he has always acted young. Except for today and yesterday. From the moment he saw me as Kendria and not Cat, he has been acting older. Yes, he's small and that might never change. But I have see first hand small dragons and big dragons together before. They worked things out, so why couldn't we? Right now I'm small. I'm even smaller then he is. So I know we could figure things out.

    I started running trying to catch up with him. He was easy to find with this tracker. I finally spotted him down the hallway and called to him. Right then he turned a corner and I ran faster. As I got closer I started to slide and tripped. I was going to fall right on my face and it was going to hurt. But then, Tiggger was there between me and the floor. I landed on him and dropped Dragon and the phone again. I looked at him and said "We...We need to talk." I was out of breath from running but I had to talk to him now.

    Then he asked if I wanted to talk now or on some stares around the corner. I thought about his arms around me right now and how comfortable it would be to stay right here. I could feel my ears heating up. Was he joking? Or was he actually serious right now? I looked like a little girl right now regardless of how I was feeling. And I thought that he was actually trying to treat me like a little sister and not my adult self. That would have to change for this conversation.

    I got off of him and said we should sit on the stares to talk. I picked up the phone and Dragon for the second time. I went too the stares and he fallowed me. We sat down near each other and he looked stressed. I handed him Dragon and he was confused. "Do you see me as Cat, or Kendria right now?" His immediate response was Cat. "Do you think of me as two different people?" He nodded. I pointed to myself and said "So Cat is your little sister." Then I pointed to the dragon in his hand. "And Kendria is a whole different person. An adult, not a little kid." He hugged Dragon and nodded again.

    "You two smell different to me. And you act different too. Cat is like me when I'm Little. But Kendria is Big like I have been the last two days." I stopped him there because that wasn't the real truth.

    "No lying to me. And no half truths ether. For the most part, you have been big and faking being Little. Yes, sometimes you have let your Little side slip out, but not that much." I kept my eyes on him and I could see the truth of it. He nodded confirming what I just said. I have the same problem you have. I don't feel comfortable with letting my Little side out. We will have to work on that. We can do it together if you want? We have a good Mommy and Daddy to look after us when we are Little. I trust them to see things I don't." That perked his ears up.

    "What do they see that you don't?" He asked and I answered that I thought I was in love with him. "Ewww that's gross. You're my little sister. You can't be in love with me." Then I said not Cat but Kendria was the one in love with him. I was not expecting the reaction I got. He stood up and almost yelled. "No. She can't. I can't. I can't take that away from her. She deserves better then me. I can't give her what she will want." I asked him what he thought Kendria would want and he said one word to me before he Dropped Dragon and ran down the stares. That word was "Babies".

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...