Matched

Por colourfulshadows

Ekio has been taken with her family into custody over her fight with Xian. She must plead for her and her fa... Más

[0] Prologue
[2] Disappearance
[3] Shut
[4] Complain
[5] Sanity
[6] Class
[7] Start
[8] Todoroki

[1] Time

25 3 2
Por colourfulshadows

She's been sitting in a cell for two days. No interactions with her family, no conversations with anyone. But sitting and fighting off the medical professionals. She hasn't let a single person come in to heal her, in the fear that they are going to take her to someone.

No matter how many times she goes over the situation in her head, these people work for the Hero's they aren't going to kidnap her and throw her to the Villain's, the moment someone walks through that door, alarm bells go off in her head. She scurried into the corner and resorts to screaming at the top of her lungs until they leave the room.

It doesn't help that she hasn't been sleeping or eating anything that they give her. She can't trust anyone here enough that she can pull her guard down for even a little bit. She has had officials come in multiple times to talk to her and tell her to behave but she just continues to make life hard for them.

"Kiami," a voice comes through the door, "dinner."

The door opens and the guard walks in slowly, not wanting to set the girl off again as he walks in. He places the tray on a chair in the middle of the room before slowly backing out of the room, as if she was a rabid animal he couldn't take his eyes off while in the presence of.

The door slams shut, but Ekio doesn't move towards the door, she stays in her spot in the corner. The loud noise reminds her of the Quirk clashes from her recent fight, her fight when she wanted nothing more than to end the life of her brother. She often reflects on how life would be if her parents hadn't turned up, if she had just been swallowed by her brother Quirk and the world would have eliminated two dangerous Quirk holders.

The world would have been a better place if she hadn't been saved. Her mother's view in the public eye would still be stainless and her father would still be safely hidden within the streets of Tokyo.

But no, here they are, in jail.

Because of her.

She pulls her knees closer to her body, her head tucked into them tightly. She has gotten used to the feeling of her leg, how it burns and cries out to be healed every day. But Ekio isn't going to give into them just yet, not when she can see anyone or anything familiar to her.

He sets her head down on her knees and sighs, the warm air heating up her bare legs. Of course, she is supposed to be in jail attire, white pants and top, but she's already halfway there and she doubts they are going to throw pants over her almost disintegrating leg. They had taken the shirt she had wrapped around her leg long ago when trying to heal her but didn't get any further than that.

The only thing she had excepted from them was one of their white button-up inmate tops, to cover up the black singlet top she had been wandering around her cell in for multiple days. The cold of the night was too much so when the next guard came back to give her food she was standing at the door for the first time, scaring him greatly when he opened the door, as every other time he came she was sitting in the corner.

He brought his gun up and pointed it at her, as it was unusual behaviour for the girl but she expected that to happen so she didn't flinch when he did.

"Can I please have a shirt?"

She had asked him so politely that he just stood in the doorway for a second, unsure whether he should actually get a shirt or not. But seeing how skinny she is and the orders to keep them in the best shape they can for the interview process.

If they are innocent and this kid is almost dead, then the justice system is bound to be sued a whole lot more than they are prepared for. He nodded, closing the door, still holding the lunch tray in the case when he opened the door again she decided to knock him out with the metal tray.

He moves quickly towards the desk on the level and quietly asked the lady if he was able to give a shirt to the girl in cell 342, flashing his identification card at her as he does. The lady behind the desk stared at him for a moment, her brain clicking quickly to remember who is in the cell he is talking about. There are almost 30 prisoners on this floor and she has to remember all of them.

Or she could search the database but that's a waste of time.

"She spoke to you?" The lady whispers back, leaning forward, looking down the hall of closed doors.

"Yeah, she asked for a shirt." He mumbles back, also looking down the hall.

The lady purses her lips and types into the computer in front of her, searching up Ekio's file.

"Her quirks won't be able to do anything but ruin the shirt so that should be fine," she says slowly, reading the notes in the bottom box.

Not to be allowed visitors or to use the general area's of the jail until the interrogation process.

She stands up and walks into the room behind her. There is nothing but soft items in this room. Cardboard boxes on steel bolted shelves so they can't be ripped off the wall. She walks to a shelf labelled 'shirts' and picks one out of the box.

"Size?" She calls to the guard standing patiently for her. 

"Probably an extra small," he mumbles. "She's young and skinny."

"Heh, not many of those around here." She comes out of the room with the shirt, locking the door behind her. "Could be worse, she could be in Tartarus instead of here."

"Yeah, a world of difference," he snatches the shirt from the lady and heads down the hall again.

He pulls open the door softly this time, in case Ekio is planning something against him. But, just as he left her, she is still standing silently at the door, looking him dead in the eyes as he holds the shirt. He looks down at her bare legs, noticing the goosebumps covering them because of the temperature the cells are kept at.

But he also notices her leg, the red irritated wounds festering on the side of her leg. He is surprised she is even standing up looking at the thigh, the burnt skin barely resembling a hand at this point, but the deep imprint is still visible. Her calf is an open wound. At least with the burn the blood vessels closed over and were seared shut after the original bleeding, but Xian's Quirk just burnt through multiple layers of skin and left it to bleed.

He was aware that the jail had been putting anti-biotics in her food to fight any infection that is coming into her wounds. But she eats very little every day. She is losing weight and muscle mass from not moving around enough. She can't train if she tried because the wound on her arm from enticing Toga is still very much an open wound as well.

She takes the shirt off the man and slips it on in front of him, proving that she did in fact, just want a shirt and isn't going to use it for ulterior motives. He is tempted to ask whether she wants pants or not but stops himself.

He is a guard and she is a villain. At least in the eyes of the law.

But she doesn't know that yet, because judging from the fight with her brother this girl is very mentally unstable and announcing the news to an excelling U.A. student that they are now a villain might be the one thing that tips the girl over the edge.

He places her food down on the floor like always and slams the door shut, locking it immediately and walking back to continue with his other duties.

Ekio looks down at the food, then at her leg. If she wants to keep it she needs to eat. She picks up the tray with her one arm and limps back over to the corner. One of the reasons she didn't move when the guard was coming in and out is because that would show him just how weak she has really gotten.

If they were to know the real state she is in, she has no doubt that they would sedate her and operate on her immediately, but if she continues to act nonchalant about the wounds she might just get away for a little longer.

Until the interrogations and when she gets to see someone she knows at least once. Hopefully.

She slides down the wall slowly, her door keeping enough pressure to let her slowly drop to the floor. The tray rests on her knee, staying just away from the wounds she has.

After doing a quick once over of the food to make sure it wasn't tampered with in any way, apart from the painfully obvious medicine smells, she popped some rice into her mouth. She savours the taste.

It is pretty bad food, nothing to be proud of, but it's food nonetheless. She continues to eat, taking a bite out of the apple every now and then, cringing at the penicillin taste it leaves in her mouth.

Once she finishes she leaves it at her door, the bowls stacked cleanly in the middle for the guard to pick up.

m.a.t.c.h.e.d.

But from that day on, she kept very much to herself. Eating only a little food, mostly the pieces filled with penicillin and other antibiotics as her leg was starting to become unbearable with the pain.

It was doing little to help with said pain, but she could see a slight improvement in the redness around the area. Sooner or later she will have to let them heal her, but she isn't going to give up that easily.

When not eating, or checking on her endless wounds that scattered her body, she thought of her classmates. All of which watched her in the flesh or on live TV as she was pummeled by her brother and taken in.

Watched as her brother was outed as Villain X and her father, one of the most hated Super-Villains to roam the planet, hugging her while she cried into his shoulder. Her mother, loved Hero, hugging her villain son on live TV. The entire family is damned.

But she couldn't think about them at the moment, because she knows that they are all just sitting in a cell, alone every day as she is. But her classmates are still on holiday, enjoying life and wandering the streets in the good weather.

Knowing that their classmate was 'in league' with the same organisation that had been trying to kill All Might and kidnap their friends.

Kill their friends.

Ekio sighs and leans back against the wall, her head tilting back.

"Bakugo," she mumbles, her eyes closing slowly. "Please be okay."

The one thing that bothers her more than anything, she isn't allowed to hear from her family as expected, but she also isn't allowed to hear any news. Not allowed to see any TV programs, no information comes into contact with her.

She doesn't know if Bakugo is okay, she doesn't know if anyone is okay.

All she knows is that she is stuck in this cell and she will be stuck in here for a long time.

m.a.t.c.h.e.d.

eeeyyyyyy here we go.

~shadow

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...
357K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
74K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
335K 11.9K 28
Mha Prison AU What if instead of a school for hero's U.A. was maximum security prison? Instead of the top class 1-A are the most wanted villains. Wha...