π‘ͺπ’π’π’‡π’π’Šπ’„π’•π’†π’… 𝑰𝒏 𝑩�...

Von rosereader6

Mehr

𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
8
πŸ—
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
18
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
28
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ’
πŸ‘πŸ“

𝟏𝟎

434 25 0
Von rosereader6

Charlotte fell on lesso, as they groaned in pain charlotte was the first to stand up helping lesso to get up she fixed her tie again, she smelled the air of gavaldon.

"Home" lesso thinks as she notices charlotte's house..

"So this is where you live?" Lesso asked, she just nodded as she walked to their home the last thing she remembered was the door was open.

"Are you coming or what?" Charlotte asked

Lady lesso frowned and surrender but chuckles, entering her home was to comfy flowers all over mostly tulips but it was rotten.

She saw a books were stacked she looked all of it, gods, history of asgard, "you have been so desperate going huh?" She asked charlotte.

"Yes" is the only answer that charlotte gave as she look for something.

"Come on" charlotte said as she held lesso's hand they went upstairs but lesso trip on the staircase.

She bursted laughing, "oh shit are you alright lady lesso?" Charlotte asked as lesso groaned.

"That's why i hate heels"

"Yeah yeah, why are you dragging me?" She asked as she went up closer to charlotte, she gulped and didn't even realize how tall lady lesso was.

"Oh-um...the door" she pointed the door knob lesso raised an eyebrow, charlotte just looked at her. Lesso pointed her fingers and the door was unlocked.

Charlotte gasped at maxines room was, pages of the book were stick by the wall her four poster bed had scratched marked of a dagger or sword.

Lady lesso was just stunned as she look at the wall, two couple looking deeply each others eyes lovingly.

"Did she painted this?" Lesso asked but saw charlotte was on the floor kneeling she could whimpers.

"She was trying to kill herself" charlotte said as lady lesso come closer to her and saw a dagger had blood mark.

Lesso sighed and had no choice to do something that evil never doesn't do, comforting her as she removed her coat and wrapped around her.

Charlotte snuggled closer to her, lesso was never been so soft around her student but to her somethings different.

"I think we should go home" charlotte said, lady lesso eyes widened does she called school for evil a home.

"Can we go somewhere?" Lesso asked charlotte was confused does she know gavaldon.

"Where?" She asked

"Just trust me" lesso said as she stand and helped charlotte, she gave back the coat but lesso insist.

"Your cold" lesso said awkwardly as charlotte notice something night stand a doll and ugly doll.

She took it and she became more serious to think who gave it to her as her eyes widened.

"Happy birthday princess maxine" amadeus gave it to her as little maxine smiled.

"Thank you amadeus!!" She said and hugged her little arms to him.

"Did you make that amadeus" jane asked as she carried her daughter.

"Yes" amadeus said with a smile, jane returned a smile also seeing her daughter playing it..

She put it on her satchel, wiping her tears and smiled "where are we going lesso?" She asked.

"Can we go to the town" lesso asked charlotte was confused until she just hesitant to open another portal.

Finally they are in the town, she heard loud music as she there lesso saw people dancing and drinking. "It's a festival" lesso said.

"Yeah, have you ever come to a festival?" Charlotte asked but lesso was just watching staring at the people who enjoys laughter.

"Um no" lesso said as she walks charlotte was confused where was she was going, but of charlotte followed her.

They stopped on a house an old house moss and vines almost covered them, charlotte heard the owner died but as she look at lesso, she was shaking so charlotte take of the coat and gave it to her.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked

"Yes" lesso answer only one words as charlotte held her hand and smiled.

"Come on i'll show you something" she said as lesso just walk with her.

Its almost a minute walk only trees could see, she was to asked charlotte where are they going as she sees a lake..

It was so dark but fireflies were lighting the way in, owl hooting crickets charlotte sat down on the bench as lesso sat also there.

"So..." Charlotte said awkwardly, tucking a strand of her hair as lesso look at her.

"Have you" both of them said, charlotte chuckled.

"You go first" she said

"Have you ever had a childhood sweetheart or lover?" Lesso asked

"Oh someone's jealous huh?" She asked she laughed so hard, lesso just look at her laugh but charlotte look at her she was serious.

"Oh-um, yeah i had" charlotte said

"Care to tell me your good love story" lesso said with a slight bitterness on her voice.

"Her name is delilah" charlotte said

"Oh you like a girl huh?" Lesso said

"So you like me?" She asked

"Nope" charlotte said

"Where was i, oh! Right delilah"

"Delilah and i became friends when we were thirteen she never talked about her family to me she told me they are travelers, of course i believe"

"Now me and delilah have become childhood sweethearts, but i have discovered something that i will never ever wanted to know" she said but sadness overcome to her as they went so silenced.

"Please tell me more" lesso said as they both look at each others eyes.

"Well she was the pastor's daughter, her father caught us together and the pastor had spread the rumors i was being a whore, slut. It was a fear to me that delilah was also betrayed me" charlotte said as tear drops fell.

"Well luckily marco and maxine was there to protect me"

"Who's marco?" Lesso asked

"He was my friend and my cousin's childhood sweetheart" she explained it lesso had a glanced on charlotte but she kept looking at her.

"What about you?" She asked

"Rafal" lesso said softly.

"Rafal or rafael or raffy?" Charlotte almost joke but it was a question but she came out laughing.

"I'm leonora" lesso said charlotte was shocked she was the girl who the librarian talk about.

"I was a lonely reader at gavaldon desperate for more and blood red sky came, i saw him rafal the head master's brother"

"What!! The school master's brother!?" She yelled

"Yes, but he saw something to me but of course i fell harder to him until he was gone but rafal was still in my heart" lesso said charlotte felt so bad what had happened to her she sigh.

"Mahd wy'ry" charlotte said as lesso look at her so confusing.

"I had a sickness that cannot be cure that's why i never use my powers i can kill someone or even you" charlotte said as she look at her eyes but lesso had her attention on her lips she just wanted to kiss her lips.

"But how you know your cousin was trying to kill herself?" Lesso asked she stared at charlotte's eyes.

"I connected the dots, our first fight was intense and she locked herself up tomorrow came i wanted to apologize bit i saw her wincing in pain holding her right hips" charlotte explained all the process how did she found out.

"That's why i found out" she said

Then silence came again but they are looking at each other, as lesso kissed her again.

Charlotte was shocked again, but she cupped lesso's face and returned the kissed to her.

The kiss was intensed, charlotte breathed for a minute but lesso was so desperate to kiss her again. As she held her on the waist making her sat on her lap.

"Lesso" she moaned as lesso bites her earlobe she gasped.

"Charlotte" lesso said looking at her eyes as charlotte was closed eyes trying to catch a breathe.

"Are you alright?" Lesso asked charlotte only nodded she hop off on lesso's lap and lesso stand up from the bench.

"It's getting late we should go home" lesso said fixing her tie and hair.

"I think we should stay in my house, my powers cannot work i am weak i need to sleep" charlotte explained, lesso just nodded putting her hands on her pocket but the truth is that lesso can use her power to enter to a portal but she wanted to stay with her for a while.

Charlotte took off her boots and gave it to lesso, as she was confused why she giving her boots to her.

"Give me your heels, wear my boots don't worry about me i can walk barefoot" she said lesso was stunned but wear her boots and charlotte took the heels as hook it in her fingers.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Finally they are in the house, charlotte was too tired also lesso.

"I'll just change, can you stay there" she pointed to the couch, lesso just laid there charlotte went upstairs to her bathroom.

She change herself in her sleeping wear, charlotte put a robe on as she only wear a bra and her shorts.

She went down and saw lesso fell asleep using her coat as her blanket, charlotte giggled.

"What the fuck charlotte!?" She said to herself as she slaps herself, charlotte took a blanket and covered her body.

Charlotte went upstairs to her bedroom, she dive herself on her bed and sleep she doesn't even care to cover herself on the blanket...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
In the middle of the night lesso was sweating and shaking, as she gasp for as she wake up.

Lesso was breathless the thought of her nightmares was so real, "leonora its just a dream" she said to herself trying to calm herself but she couldn't.

She went upstairs and went infront of charlotte's room, but she put a magic to unlock the room.

She saw charlotte curled up, lightly snored lesso gulped how her body was build up her light muscular body was showing.

Lesso lay down next to as charlotte woke up, "lady lesso?" She said but lesso scooped her as she wrapping her arms around her.

"Go back to sleep" lesso commanded as charlotte just close her eyes and lesso nuzzles her face on charlotte's back.

Finally she fell asleep both of them had their deeply slumber....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 3.3K 187
REQUEST OPEN!! Enjoy the story and please go follow me but if u don't want to or don't like the STORIES I made you can change you're mind and unfoll...
26.3K 413 22
A love story between cute bunny rabbit and cold-hearted tiger! πŸ’œOnly for taekook shippersπŸ’œ Top- Taehyung Bottom- Jungkook ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ This stor...
562K 935 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
56.4K 2.2K 45
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...