The Protogen's Pet

By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Life was normal. Key word, WAS. Alien creatures known as "protogen" invaded Earth, killing and capturing huma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day
Chapter 2 - A Different Point of View
Chapter 3 - Adoption
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Big Apartment
Chapter 6 - Executing and Planning
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8 - Issues
Chapter 9 - Losing Something Important
Chapter 10 - Vengeance Motivation
Chapter 11 - Stolen
Chapter 12 - Back to Square 1
Chapter 14 - Attacks From Opposite Sides
Chapter 15 - Sigh
Chapter 16 - Choice
Status Update
Chapter 17 - Anxieties
Chapter 18 - All for him
Chapter 19 - Outfits and Sewers
Chapter 20 - Thinking Forward
Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title
Chapter 22 - Searching Answers
Chapter 23 - True Intentions
Chapter 24 - Struggling
Chapter 25 - Marks
Chapter 26 - Returning
Chapter 27 - Take a Break
Chapter 28 - Free Time
Zircon FTE I
A Transition
Maya FTE I
Another Transition
Jacko FTE I
Chapter 29 - Falling Out
Chapter 30 - Cheering Up

Chapter 13 - Going Places

1.3K 16 13
By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Jonathan P.O.V.

I got called over to the meeting room. I shuffled my way through the crowd of people, and went in.

Inside the room was a big circular table, and a white board. I see Paulina, Lewis, and 8 other people I didn't recognize.

???: Alright, listen up. We've been low on medical supplies, and there are people getting injured left and right. We're gonna send you all in pairs, so you can get them, come back. Do NOT get caught, or else...we're doomed.

???2: Drama queen.

???: Shut up. Okay, here are the list of groups.

On the whiteboard, I see that I'm with with someone called Sam.

???: There are 6 different locations for potential medical supplies, memorize a location and go there.

Sam: Hey there, you're Jonathan, right?

Jonathan: Yup. Okay, let's go to the hospital, there is bound to be supplies there.

Sam: You sure? Since it is the first obvious coice, I think it could already be raided by people before us. Maybe the school? I heard it was one of the first places that got attacked, so people didn't go there for refuge.

I hate to admit it, but he's got a point.

Jonathan: Funny thing, I was in that school when I was attacked.

Sam: Really!? How'd you escape?

Jonathan: I threw a chair at one of them, and ran out the fire exit.

Sam: Lucky, my little sister went to that school, and I haven't seen her since. I hope she's hiding somewhere.

Jonathan: She's probably dead.

Sam: Hey, gotta hope for the best.

Jonathan: So then it hurts more.

He looks at me with a glare, but says nothing.

Matthew P.O.V.

Zircon: Cmoooooooon!~ Open up!~

A few hours after Zircon left, he came back. Now he's trying to feed you.

Matthew: I can e-eat by myself, y'know...

Zircon: Just let me feed you, pumpkin. Don't you like my cooking?

Matthew: I d-do, but-*nom*

Zircon: Caught ya off guard!~ But if you like it, why not eat it?

You give up and let him put food in your mouth.

Zircon: All done!~ Snuggle time!~

Matthew: Eep!

He latches onto you, and cuddles you. You feel his chest fur on your face, and other fur wrap around your body.

Zircon: So small...so cute...

Matthew: ...Um...

It's...surprisingly relaxing. It would've been a nice place to sleep...if there wasn't an alien creature that murdered most of your species.

He suddenly stands up from his seat, lifting you up.

Zircon: Are you enjoying this, my sweet little cinnamon roll?~

Matthew: Uh....y-yes...?

Zircon: Aw, someones getting flustered!~

You bury your face in his fur, trying to hide your blush, but it's already too late. He carries you over to the library, and goes over to the shelfs.

Zircon: Is there any book you would like to read?

Matthew: Not any specific-c books...

Zircon: Hmm...how about "Adventures with Mr. Floof"?

Looking at the book, it looked like a kids book. The cover is childish too.

Matthew: Sure, that's fine...

Still carrying you, he sits down on a large reading chair.

Zircon: Now my pet, relax as I read you this story. Once upon a time, there was a pile of fluff. He had so much fluff, that his parents called him Floof. Floof...

Kayla P.O.V.

Kayla: Is it just me, or does this hospital look more like a ghost house?

The inside was a mess. Furniture tossed over, broken mirrors, and cracks everywhere. Not to mention the bullet holes.

Bryan: Let's just get some supplies, and...hey, maybe was can make a base out of this.

Tricky: Not a bad idea...

Unfortunately, there wasn't many medical supplies left. We scrapped what was left, and-

Tricky: Someones HERE.

Oh. Shit. HIDE!

We ducked under a table, and put a potted plant in front of us. Through the leaves, we saw...

Zircon P.O.V.

Zircon: ...a horizon! And Floof walked to it, knowing his adventure has just begun. The End! What did you think, Matthew?

Matthew: It was...*yawn* pretty good...

YES! He enjoyed it! 

He sounds tired...oh, my fur! Hm, I have an idea...

I wrap my arms around him, and my tail wraps around his legs. I feel him tense up, but then calm down.

And...it worked! He fell asleep. I watched him sleep...he looks so peaceful...so adorable...hm...

I grabbed his arm, and rolled up his sleeve. I carefully took of the bandages that I placed earlier when he was also asleep, and his arm was fully healed.

I laid his arm back down, and booped his little nose. How...perfect...

Oh, I'm feeling sleepy myself. I still have a while until I go back to patrolling, so I can take a little nap alongside my pet.

...

I woke up, and saw that Matthew was still sleeping...how innocent...

I gently left him on the chair, and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the tub, filling it up. I made sure the temperature was JUST right.

I made i back to the library, and see my sweet pet beginning to wake up.

Zircon: Wakey wakey eggs and bakey...

Matthew: Oh...I-I'm awake...

Zircon: All up? Good, time for your bath.

Matthew: WHAT!? Eek...!

Zircon: Don't fret, it can be quick if you want.

I carried him to the bathroom, and tried to go away. I simple held him, and he couldn't even break free from my grip. Oh...how weak, I love it. I love that I protect him, it's such a nice feeling!~

Zircon: Why are you so nervous? It's just a bath.

Matthew: YOU'RE here, and um...I want to b-bathe alone...

Zircon: But what if you do something wrong!? I need to make sure you're squeaky clean!~

Matthew: I know how t-to bathe...please, just don't-t...

Zircon: Matthew, take off your clothes for the shower.

Matthew: N-No...

Zircon: Hm...alright, you can keep your underwear. How's that sound?

 Matthew: I'm not...s-sure...

Zircon: Don't make me do it myself, Matthew.

Matthew: Ah! A-Alright.

Matthew got into only his boxers, and went in the tub.

Zircon: Why are you crying? There's nothing to be ashamed of, pets usually get bathed by their owners.

Matthew: P-Please, I don-n't...

Zircon: I'll try and be fast about it, so please, don't be upset.

I applies thing thing called "soap", and it cleaned human skin. After I let him clean his privates by himself, I added the shampoo. Thankfully, protogen shampoo is similar to human's shampoo, so it works the same.

I rinsed it all off, then I took him out of the tub, and wrapped a towel in it. But...my pet was on the verge of tears!

Zircon: It's okay, you finished your bath. Please don't be mad, I didn't do anything bad to you.

I gently stroked his hair, which was still wet. He no longer was about to cry, but he still didn't look happy.

He put on his clothes, and then I realized something. He only has one set of clothes! I need to take him out to get some new clothes!

I latched his collar on him again, and went to grab his leash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 14
A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time.
2.1K 47 8
This is the first story of the PROTOGENESIS series. This story is fairly short, since its only a lore story. It talks about two Protogens from separa...
34.3K 807 44
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke These are the words that...
135 0 18
A Human has survived a civil war 1,000 years ago. earth is now lost to time. that very human is exploring a new world