Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Damage CTRL: Celebrating a Champion! {18+}
Liv Morgan: A Final Deal! {18+}

Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)

3.2K 48 22
By Logan-Kenway

Question! If you could, would you bring the Riott Squad back today!? Also, who's your favorite member! No wrong answers! This also might be the longest Chapter I've ever wrote, so Enjoy!

==========================

It's been a couple of months since Ruby claimed Y/n as her own and they've been going pretty well, Ruby still touring with the WWE and Y/n putting 45% of his time into the music now, the other 55% of his time goes to Ruby and their friends, Ruby's also noticed that Y/n is more relaxed and happy, maybe the added pressure on his shoulders of the WWE not letting him achieve his potential, has lifted and he can finally live a happy life.

Liv: Come on, Rue Rue. You gotta share him.

Liv and Sarah, many Liv has been on Ruby's back about her letting them have a go on Y/n but Ruby's not to sure, she really likes Y/n and the last thing she wants is to lose him because he get freaked out by her horny friends.

Ruby: It's not that simple Liv. He's not like others.

Ruby, Sarah and Liv are once again on their way to a show, the guys are only the next town over from the WWE so they booked their accommodation at an air BnB just settled between both towns, it's a nice little house with three rooms, perfect for the four of them.

Liv: That's why you gotta share him! Come on Rue Rue~

Liv ended with a pout while hugging Ruby's arm as they continued to walk to the arena, it's not a long distance from the air BnB to both respective arenas so they thought they'd walk there and get a ride back with Y/n, Ruby though is being badgered about letting her best friends sleep with her boyfriend, which she is open to, this whole polygamy thing never really bother her, it's stupid that some places have made it illegal, it amazing that in some states you can marry your mom but you can share a guy with your best friend.

Ruby: What about you? Do you share in the need to have Y/n?

Ruby asked looking away from Liv who's still hugging Ruby's arm and to Sarah on her left, Sarah is the most quite out of the trio so she just gave a small shrug while continuing to walk.

Sarah: Well, I'm not going to beg like a child as some people...

Sarah said looking down to Liv as Liv looked up to her pocking her still blue tongue out to her, Liv didn't care about hiding it, she has a thing for Y/n but only Y/n seemed to be the only one who couldn't see it.

Sarah: ... But yeah, I'd like to be treated the way you are.

Ruby smiled to her as she loves her boyfriend, Y/n's done nothing but treat her like a queen since the day months ago now, maybe it is a little unfair for her to keep a guy like Y/n to herself, besides, Sarah and Liv are hot, why would Y/n not want to sleep with them.

Ruby: Can I think about it? Is that, okay?

She asked mainly to Liv as the both agreed and they all made it to the arena where the band's playing, Y/n, B/n, Duncan and Chris have been sky rocketing lately, mainly because of their new song "The Red Baron", Y/n managed to finish it and they loved it, put some instrumentals behind it and as soon as it hit the charts, it quickly became their most popular song, taking their Spotify Monthly Listeners from just over 900,000, to well over 1.5 Million, the song really put them on the map and got them World Wide recognition.

Liv: N/n!

Y/n is once again just about to go on stage while talking with the others, they all looked to see Liv running at them again, Y/n was prepared this time though and moved his guitar out the way onto his back and caught her as she hugged his body like a baby Koala would.

Y/n: You guys made it...

Y/n smiled keeping Liv on his side as Sarah hugged him "Hi" and Ruby gave him a kiss, B/n, Duncan and Chris watched as their happy for Y/n, he finally can have the time to relax and has someone to rely on, B/n of all people know how unlucky Y/n's been in the relationship department so to see Ruby making his little brother so happy makes him happy.

Y/n: ... I didn't think you would have been able too.

They all made a little small talk as the fans filled into the sold out arena once again, their entire tour has been sold out, the first time in the bands history, and why wouldn't it, Y/n's creativity, Duncan's deep booming voice and Chris' back up vocals, it's already a winning combination not even adding B/n on the drums.

It is now show time and the guys had to go and do what they needed to do, once again the lights cut out and they all got into position as the crowd cheered, flashlights from phones already being waved around, the girls watched from the side lines as Y/n is once again the closest to them, hopefully this time will end differently then the last one they all went to go and see...

=========================

The show went by perfectly, the fans loved it and when they performed "The Red Baron" the girls thought the roof was going to fly off and why not, it's a great song, so after the show, the girls got a lift back to the BnB with Y/n driving, Ruby up front with him and Sarah with Liv enjoying the ride in the back.

The only one enjoying the ride right now though is Ruby as she's on their bed in a prone bone position as Y/n is thrusting in her tight, wet pussy, making her moan and groan his name every time his groan smacks into her ass making it ripple form the impact.

Ruby: Oh fuck~ I love your cock~

Y/n huffed in amusement before moving to his knees and putting both his hands on her ass, really going into her, he can feel his climax coming and hers, wanting to bring them both over the line, Ruby could only hum in delight not wanting to be too loud because her friends, Y/n apparently didn't have the same sort of curtesy as his thrust got faster and harder while both hands gripped her ass and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room.

Ruby bit on the pillow not wanting to make too much noise, she probably already is but it's 1 in the morning and they've been going at it now for a good couple of hours, so when she felt his cock twitch, she just hand to beg him for it.

Ruby: Oh God~ Give it to me~ Gimme that cum~

Ruby recently started taking birth control again, she wasn't before because she didn't have a reason too, now she has a boyfriend and loves to feel him cum inside her making her feel like a proper cum whore, Y/n did as he was told though and after giving her ass a few slaps, he buried his cock as deep as he could and Ruby felt him fill her up with his white goodness.

He leant down and pressed his forehead to the back of her shoulders both panting and sweaty from what they just did, Y/n stayed there till Ruby looked back to him a little and he moved to kiss her slipping his tongue into her mouth giving her another reason to moan.

Once Y/n was sure he got it all out and into her, he rolled off her and looked up to the ceiling beside her, Ruby looked to him as his eyes closed and skin shined a little in the lamp light, his breath was rigged and that made her smile, he makes her happy, so the fact she can make him happy means the world to her.

Ruby gave him one last kiss before heading into the bathroom to get cleaned up, Y/n followed her as well and got into the shower as she needed take her make up off, apparently doing it in the shower is not good for the skin and other things Y/n doesn't fully understand.

Ruby: I was talking to Sarah earlier...

Ruby had thought about what her friends said and she wants to share Y/n with them, but she's not going to let Liv go first, she's way too forward and might freak Y/n out so Ruby thought that Sarah going first would be the best option.

Ruby: ... She said she hasn't been camping in a while.

Ruby joined Y/n in the shower and he hummed to her letting her know he's listening, it's been a while for Y/n as well, he and B/n used to go with their granddad when they were young lads and some of their best memories are from then, fishing, camping, kiting, just to name a few.

Ruby: I told her that you would go with her.

Y/n looked down to her as the shower started spraying their dirty bodies, Ruby with her back to the wall with the fixture and Y/n in front of her most of the water hitting his chest as it just hit Ruby's head running the warm water down her back.

Y/n: Yeah, I don't see why not. It's been a few years since I last went. Could be fun.

Ruby hopped up and kissed him thanks before they both got clean and ready for bed, Y/n climbed into the now clean sheets but Ruby told him she wants to get a snack so she left Y/n alone and found her way to Sarah's room hoping she's still awake, Ruby knocked and the "Come in" she got confirmed she was, Ruby walked in and saw Sarah in bed, sitting up relaxed while watching Tv, Ruby can't tell but she's sure Sarah's wearing a sports bra and shorts like she is, they have the same taste in night wear.

Ruby: You got a minute?

Sarah nodded to her wondering what this is all about before muting the Tv and patting the bed Ruby climbed on sitting comfortable as she gave Sarah the green light, Sarah's been looking for.

Ruby: I'm going to share him with you guys...

Sarah can't lie and say she's not excited to hear that, as she sat forward now really interested in this conversation, Y/n's the only one she can talk to about hikes and what not without being looked at like a complete weirdo, so the fact Ruby's willing to share him is good news for her.

Ruby: ... But I want you to go first, Liv might scare him away.

They both chuckled at the thought of Liv just pretty much ripping Y/n's clothes off and doing what she wants to the poor guy, Y/n wouldn't mind after a little while but it's the forwardness, that's the problem, Sarah will be a little more subtle about it and ease Y/n into the multi relationship.

Sarah: So, what's the plan?

Sarah asked wondering if she has one or they'll just wing it, like Y/n comes home one night and Sarah will seduce him but Ruby actually figured out a way for them to get what they want and do what they love.

Ruby: You two are going camping this weekend...

Sarah liked that idea, it has actually been a while since she did that so to do it with Y/n should be a lot of fun, she just isn't sure how to get Y/n's attention like Ruby did, before Sarah could ask though, Ruby was already ready to help out.

Ruby: ... Before you ask, you have to be forward with him, I mean, I literally had to stick my tongue down his throat.

The both shared a laugh as Sarah was now feeling a little nervous, it's okay them arranging all this but what if Y/n doesn't like her the same way she likes him, she's not silly, she's seen some of the posts online and they can be pretty hurtful.

Sarah: How am I supposed to get his attention?

Ruby picked up she was feeling a little worried about it but Sarah has a secret weapon that not many have that will put Y/n on his knees and beg her to let him fuck her.

Ruby: You're kidding? Use that ass.

Ruby pushed her to her side a little and slapped her butt making her laugh and cheer up a little, Ruby then told her that Y/n's a huge ass man so the three of them have no problem getting him to bend to their wills, plus Sarah has a nicely sized bust as well giving her an even bigger chance.

Sarah: But I've never done anal before.

She asked worried not fully understanding what Ruby meant, Ruby meant just to ride him reverse cowgirl, or let him fuck her doggy but Ruby didn't say that, she just encouraged the anal.

Ruby: Neither had I till Y/n wanted to do it and... Oh... My... God~

Ruby shivered a little remembering the sensation of her boyfriends cock in her ass, Sarah smiled as her eyes even seemed to roll to the back of her head, if Sarah didn't know any better, Ruby just cam thinking about Y/n fucking her ass, damn this girls thirsty.

Ruby: Anyway, do what you gotta do and have fun...

Ruby hugged Sarah as she hugged back, Sarah really did appreciate this since they all have had troubles with relationships in the past, so now that one of them has found the seemingly perfect man, she's willing to share him with them.

Ruby: ... Oh, one more thing...

Ruby was about to leave the room but stopped when she remembered something else and looked to Sarah as Sarah can't help the smile on her face, Sarah hummed to her though letting Ruby know she has Sarah's full attention.

Ruby: ... Make sure you forget you're sleeping bag.

Ruby smiled with a wink and left Sarah to her own little dream world wondering what this weekend would be like for her and Y/n together, alone in the wilderness, it's a mystery but it's sure fun to think about...

=========================

It's Saturday and the day when Sarah and Y/n are going to get lost to the world, just the two of them and some food to survive, Sarah's so excited about this and she did what Ruby suggested, she "forgot" her sleeping bag, Y/n didn't forget his and they drove towards a local national park that allowed camping, they made small talk and got to know each other a lot more along the drive.

Sarah really started to understand what his granddad meant to him and Y/n shared some of the stories he told him growing up, all of which Y/n has plans to turn into songs for the band, they are all sort of history nuts so Y/n's creative ability to turn it into songs was their golden ticket.

Sarah: ... Would you ever come back? You know, to the WWE?

They had left the car in the parking lot and are now starting a hike to where they can set up camp, Y/n looked to her after she asked the question and his mind couldn't help but wonder, she's wearing a vest like top that didn't leave much to the imagination as you could see her sports bra clear as day, then her shorts that seem to be making her backside even more plump then before, maybe he's just going crazy and he tried to not think about it and answered her question.

Y/n: No. At least not with Vince still in charge, the man's lost it.

Sarah could understand that, Vince was a mastermind back in the day with the stories, even destroying another company in the process but now, now their losing viewers to a new brand called AEW, if they don't pick it back up soon then AEW will do to the WWE what the WWE did to WCW.

Sarah jumped on a fallen log nearby though and started looking around, she really loves this sort of thing and the fact she get's to do it with the guy she's been crushing on for a while now just makes it all so much better.

Y/n: Don't move...

Sarah looked back to him worried about something but just saw Y/n with his phone out, Sarah smiled to him as he looked annoyed to her a little.

Y/n: ... What did I just say?

Sarah chuckled to him and went back to the position she was previously in, she knew he wanted to take a picture so she dropped her things to the side and leant on one leg giving her ass more volume, Y/n didn't take notice though and snapped the shot...

... Y/n smiled to the photo and she jumped down and went over to him looing at it, she loved it and asked him to send it to her, Y/n did while posting it to his Social Media with the tag.

@YourInstagramHandle - Come at us @Beargrylls@Sarahrowe

Sarah got the ping on her phone and checked it before licking it and turning off her hone, she told Y/n to do the same and he did both not seeing that Bear Grylls liked the post and commented about them doing an adventure together, that's something for another day though, they mainly just wanted to ignore the people that will jump to conclusions about them dating or something.

Sarah: What about here?

Y/n told her that he was following her lead, he hasn't been camping since he was a kid with his grandad and brother, so to be here right now is a little heart aching for him but he's excited, and looking forward to it, so with night time approaching, they started to set up camp, Y/n got to work on the tent and Sarah got to work on building them a small fire pit which didn't take long so she ended up helping with the tent, this is when she remembered that she "forgot" to bring her sleeping bag, now she needs to put in an Oscar winning performance.

Sarah: Oh no. No, no, no, no.

Y/n came into the tent and watched her as she moved around clearly trying to find something, it's not a massive tent because those tents aren't real camping but it is big enough for them and their things.

Y/n: What? What's wrong?

Sarah stopped pretty much running around and looked up to him as he stood by the entrance of the tent, this is where she either scores a home run or swings with a miss.

Sarah: I forgot my sleeping bag.

Y/n looked to be thinking and they don't have enough time to go back and get it, also it'll be too cold tonight for one of them not to have one, so only one thing seemed to make sense and it was the one Sarah was aiming for,

Y/n: Well, we can share mine. It's bug enough for two.

The evil little Sarah on her shoulder did an over excited backflip as even the little good Sarah on her opposite shoulder gave a cheer with a fist bump, Sarah sat there though on her knees and looked up to him.

Sarah: Really? You sure?

Y/n looked to be a little uncomfortable with it but that's what Ruby warned her, she needs to be the one to kick off the fun of them rolling around in a sleeping bag, but Y/n didn't say no and turn her down.

Y/n: Yeah, we're adults. It doesn't have to be weird.

Y/n smiled to her and she just got the home run, it should be easy now for her and she can finally be with the man who doesn't look down to her, that doesn't treat her like a weirdo, Y/n is the male version of the reason why they created the Riott Squad to begin with, so after they ate, laughed and still talked, Sarah getting to know more and more about Y/n's grandad as well as why he never speaks of his parents, Sarah didn't press though after he stopped talking about it and then it was bedtime, Sarah wanted to already get him interested as she took off her shorts and top, wearing her panties and sports bra to bed, Y/n took a deep inhale while she climbed into the bag and blew out the light.

They both layed there in a spooning position, Y/n the big spoon giving Sarah the chance to use her best weapon, her ass, Sarah started to "fidget" around rubbing her ass on his groan, she can hear him every now and then letting out deep breaths, Sarah smiled a little to herself because Y/n didn't stop her, even when she could feel his excitement through his shorts.

Sarah then took the leap and reached her left hand behind her and started to rub his hard cock through his shorts, Y/n must have been actually trying to get to sleep because his eyes shot open and his breath hitched in his throat.

Y/n: What, uh... What are you doing? 

Sarah turned around in the sleeping bag and looked to him as her chest was now pretty much right in his face, it took everything out of him not to look but Sarah didn't seem to care because she unbuttoned his shorts and slide her right hand in, starting to jerk him off, she looked him dead in his eyes as she did and he groaned to the feeling.

Y/n: What about Ruby?

Sarah was at least happy to see he cared enough about Ruby to think about her before doing this but he has no idea that it's Ruby's idea, so Sarah slide closure to him pressing her bust against his chest and her lips inches from his, still jerking his cock making sure it's at the standard she needs.

Sarah: Don't worry about Ruby~ Focus on me~

Y/n could only nod as he was engulfed by the hand job he was receiving right now, who'd have thought her hands were so soft considering all the wilderness things she does on her down time, Sarah wanted to take this a step further though and opened the sleeping bag and moving down south, Y/n didn't stop her and moved to his back, even helping her pull his shorts off taking his boxer's down as she went and the size of his cock was a nice surprise.

Sarah: Wow~ I've never seen one this big before~

Y/n smiled a little ego boosted to that, Ruby pretty much said the same thing on their first night together, Sarah stopped her jerking holding the base of his cock sliding the tip into her now open mouth, Y/n's head leant back and let out a pleased moan as Sarah started to suck as much of him as she could, which wasn't much but her right hand jerked off the rest while her left toyed with his balls.

Y/n: Oh wow~ You're really good at that~

Sarah smiled up to him as he leant up leaning on his hands behind him, Sarah let his cock go and moved up to him once again their lips inches apart, her right hand still jerking him off as her left hand moved to the back of his neck.

Sarah: There's plenty more to come~ You get whatever you want~

She pulled him into a kiss, Y/n might never know how much he means to Sarah but this is a good start to understand as she moved to straddle his waist, her left hand moved to her panties getting them out the way as Y/n's hands held her face into the kiss, the kiss broke though when Sarah pushed his tip inside her and really stretched her out.

Sarah: Ow~ Ohhhh~

Sarah cooed while her hands found Y/n's shoulders, he now sat up as his hands held her hips and looked up to her slightly before kissing her lips a little catching her attention.

Y/n: Take it slow. Okay?

She nodded to him and that there, the care he has for all the girls is why they love him so much, he's really one in 1 million and they believe this can work, he would never neglect one of them for the other, so as Sarah slowly eased him in her little by little, Y/n pulled her bra down pushing her bust up, she chuckled down to him as he attached his lips to her left nipple and groped her right breast, Sarah has the bigger chest out of the 3, there's no doubt but Y/n is more of an ass when which showed when Sarah stared to get used to his size and bounce on his lap, Y/n's hands slid down her back and groped her rear perking her up and helping her down with her bounces.

Sarah: Fuck me~

Y/n looked up to her from sucking on her tits and she nodded to him biting her bottom lip, Ruby told her about how good he is when she let's him take charge and Sarah wants to try it, so Y/n did, he moved his right arm around her back and lifted her slightly, using his left hand to spin them and pin her back to the floor.

Y/n: I'll go gentle, okay?

Y/n's cock was still in side her and he could feel her trying to wiggle her hips to feel him more but she seemed to snap a little when he said that as her hands gripped his face and forced him to look at her.

Sarah: Oh no. You're going to fuck me and make me your's~

Y/n was a little taken back by the change of her attitude but isn't complaining, Ruby kind treats him the same during sex and it's quite a turn on when they take charge, if he didn't know any better, he's have said that she and Ruby compared notes, he defiantly thought that when Sarah gripped the back of his neck with her left hand and her right reached slapping his ass, making him let a thrust into her causing her to moan.

Sarah: Now keep going~

Y/n did as he was told, he didn't care if they had compared notes, he loved this, especially when she shoved his face into her chest forcing him to motorboat her, Y/n moved his knees under him giving him better leverage to thrust into her harder and faster making her pussy tighten around him while sucking on her tits.

Sarah's moans were mainly kept into the tent but echoed throughout the surrounding wooded area, the animals getting some first class porn right here, Sarah could already feel her climax approaching, Ruby was right, he is good in control but she doesn't want this to be over so quickly, so she rolled them over once again Y/n laying on his back

Sarah quickly put his cock back inside her and she took control and enjoyed the speed she wanted to go at, Y/n didn't mind and just played with her perfect bouncing tits while she moaned and groaned riding him and grinding, but she could still feel herself coming and she tried to think of a way to slow it down, then she remembered that Ruby said anal's great with, so why not.

Y/n looked down to her pussy as she let his cock fall out and she aimed his cum covered cock to her tight asshole, making Y/n look up to her, he was going to argue with her so she shut him up by putting her right index, middle and ring finger in his mouth, Y/n started to suck and like her fingers clean, she used them to toy with her pussy earlier so they have a small taste of her cum and she taste's amazing.

She griped his jaw though when she slipped his cock in her asshole and slowly eased him in, it hurt them both so much to start with, her being so tight and him being so big, eventually she got his entire length inside her and that surprised him, Ruby couldn't even take his entire cock in her ass, Sarah couldn't talk, all she could do was moan as she bounced her ass on his cock and Y/n couldn't say a word because her hand in his mouth, neither wanted to talk though the only thing they cared about was their moans and sweat starting to cover their bodies.

Y/n's right hand gripped her left breast squeezing and toying with her nipple, his left though moved to her pussy and started to finger her with intense speed, using his left index and middle finger, Sarah was about to beg him to stop or she'll cum but he sat back up pushing his lips to hers stopping her, Y/n added to her pleasure thrusting his hips fucking her ass while he added his thumb rubbing her clit as he fingered her tight pussy.

Sarah broke the kiss to moan outloud practically screaming as her climax over took her body causing her to convulse in his arms, Y/n held her close, cock still in her ass and fingers still in her pussy as she calmed down from her high, Y/n took his fingers out of her and she looked down to him panting while feeling her legs go numb.

Y/n: Hmm~ You taste really good~

Sarah blushed a little as he sucked her cum off his fingers, she then got the idea to repay the favour, pushing him back down by his chest and getting off hid cock, she quickly moved back do to him sliding his cock back into her mouth not caring that it just came out of her asshole.

Y/n moaned and groaned as she really wanted to taste his cum as well, but she couldn't get his entire cock in her mouth, she could use her hand but that's bland and boring, so she decided to wrap her tits around him instead and bounce with a a mission to get all his cum from his cock, Y/n has never had a tit wank before so this was amazing to him and when she felt his cock twitch in her mouth, she moved her tits and slide him down as far as he could go, what she didn't expect was for Y/n to grip her head and push his cock down her throat more, shooting his entire load into her mouth, spurt after spurt of cum shooting down her mouth and he tasted so good, making her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Once he'd finished he let go of her head letting her cough up from his cock and breath again, Y/n watched her as she wiped away the mixture of cum and drool from her mouth and chest, they looked to each other and just smiled, Sarah moved back over his body kissing him, Y/n rolling her onto her back as they continued to fuck long into the night...

=========================

(How'd I Do? Let me Know! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
1.9K 47 1
They are each other's escape, too good to let go of. Until they have to let go. Warnings: LOTS OF SMUT, toxic behavior, cheating, angst
461K 6.9K 114
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!
53.2K 622 21
i took ap lang so that i could write mediocre wattpad fanfiction includes smut lol