Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Oleh Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 45

581 26 41
Oleh Haniii77976

Both Kyoko and Sanzu just watched Yuto being caught by the cop, being led out to the cop car with chains on his wrists. As both of them just stood there aside, familiar girls could be seen not afar, running towards them as fast as they can and hugging Kyoko.

"Kyoko!!!", both Haru and Senju run and hugged the girl, making Kyoko lil bit surprised before she hugged them back and cried again in their embrace. Sanzu just watched from aback with a warm smile on his face, happy to see the girls.

* * *

"How about staying at Senju's place, for now, Kyoko?", asked Haru to the girl while fully agreeing with the girl said.

"But...my dad..."

"Don't worry about your dad, Kyoko. I already informed my nissan about that. Your dad has already been caught for abusing you.", explained Haru which surprised the girl lil bit before she smiled, relieved that she don't need to worry about being hit anymore.

"Thank you, Haru. Senju. Seriously...I can't thank you, guys, enough...thank you so much...", Kyoko said as the tears watered her face, making both Haru and Senju stare at her before smiling warmly.

"Seriously, Kyoko? We're your friends.", said Haru while patting the girl's back while Senju again hugged her.

"You can always depend on us!", Senju happily said.

A few minutes later, as the day got darker, Haru then went back to her house while Senju, Kyoko, and Sanzu will be back at Akashi's house.

"Let's go to my room, get yourself cleaned up and treat.", said Senju which Kyoko nodded at her. Sanzu didn't say anything as he just observed the girl before going to his room. Was Takeomi at home? Good thing he is not right now and is with Wakasa and Benkei, just adults hanging out together.

Time goes by times as Sanzu finished taking his bath and is about to treat his own arm. The wound that he got from protecting his sister from Kyoko's father before, he still didn't get treatment since he busy searching for Kyoko.

Sanzu let out a sigh, he finds lil a bit hard to treat his arm with only one side hand. That was until a hand gently touched his arm, lil a bit surprised the guy as he looks aside to see Kyoko. He wondered how the girl get into his room and found that his room door wasn't completely closed. Kyoko didn't say anything as she treated the guy's arm and his fists, same goes with Sanzu as well as he didn't say anything and just eyed the girl.

"Where's Senju?", asked Sanzu as he decided to break the silence.

"Talking with her boyfriend.", said Kyoko. Sanzu didn't continue and made the atmosphere seem awkward between them.

"Thank you again, Sanzu.", Kyoko said.

"Don't need to thank me. It's normal that I would save you from that because I cared for you.", said Sanzu, making Kyoko flinch lil bit as what he said sounded soft but...

"Today...I come to the music room...and saw...you kissing with Yuna.", mumbled Kyoko underneath but loud enough for Sanzu as he looks at the girl with widening eyes. "Do you...love her-"

"NO, I DON'T!", Sanzu immediately shouts while grabbing both Kyoko's arms, and assuring the girl that he isn't in love with another girl. "I love you, Kyo. Only you!", Kyoko's eyes widened as she looks at the guy. "That time...that woman...", Sanzu said as he started to explain everything that happened between him and Yuna that caused a misunderstanding in Kyoko.

The girl looked very surprised at the truth, at the same time she lil a bit pissed with Yuna, but what make her relieved, was that Sanzu has no relationship with the girl. Kyoko then immediately hugged the guy which surprised Sanzu a bit but he didn't hate it as he embraced her tightly.

"I love you.", this is a sudden word heard by Sanzu, a word that he wants to hear the most from the girl.

"Wha-what?", Sanzu asked in disbelief while breaking the hug and looking at the girl.

"I love you, Sanzu! Seriously...that's what I want to say to you when we met in the music room today!", Kyoko happily stated with a bright smile plastered on her face, making Sanzu lil bit blush on his cheeks. Sanzu smiled, a smile that can't be described how happy he is right now.

Kyoko looks at the guy's smile, beautiful that can't be described as well. She moved forward and land a kiss on the guy, making Sanzu surprised again by the sudden action. However, Sanzu loves it as he responds to the kiss, slowly pinning the girl down on his bed as he continues to kiss her nonstop.

Breaking the kiss, Sanzu goes over her cheek, and gives her a kiss which makes the girl tickle. Sanzu then goes over her neck, making the girl giggle as he plays with her body.

"I love you, Kyo. Doesn't matter what you're lack, I loved all about you.", whispered Sanzu gently which makes Kyoko happy, to hear those words from someone, someone that she can love and trust on.

"I love you as well...Haruchiyo...."

As the pink lovebirds in their world, meanwhile, Senju....

"You're alone?", Seiyu's face could be seen on Senju's phone as both of them had video calls on each other bed.

"Yea, Kyoko already went out to Haru-nii's room. Bet them having sex.", Senju jokingly stated while chuckling.

"Well, you're not at my place, Sen. Seem that sister of mine sure has energy left to have moments with her boyfriend. And Mikey sure doesn't give that sister of mine any rest. I literally have no words to say anymore.", Seiyu also jokingly stated and sighed tiredly, making Senju laugh out on her bed.

"Sen...you laughing out like that like you're not experienced them.", Seiyu teasingly the girl which makes Senju flinch and started blushing all over her face. "You're lucky that you're not here or I'm not there, Sen.", Seiyu innocently smiled at the girl, yet again making Senju more flustered.

"St-STOP! Why do you need to tease me like this, Sei!!"

"Haha~Now, you looked so adorable. It makes me want to tease you even more.", Seiyu said while chuckling at how adorable his girlfriend is right now.

"SEI!!!", a laugh could be heard through Senju's phone while she being all blushed and drowned herself in her pillow out of embarrassment. And that's how everyone's night goes on with their own moments.

>_____________________<

-✨😎 TOMAN FULL OF BRATTY 💀🔥-
-Group Chat-

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Ehem...
And here I am, as the president of the couple club!
WELCOMING SANZU HARUCHIYO AS A PART OF OUR CLUB!!!😆🎉🎊
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Everyone has online

Baji:
What in the shit of betrayal is this?!😟 how could you do this to us, Sanzu! How could you quit our single club?!!

Chifuyu:
😱😱😱

Cry baby😭:
What's wrong, Chifuyu?!!😱

Chifuyu:
Baji-san...BAJI-SAN GOT ALL SPELLING CORRECTLY!!😭 WHO ARE YOU?! BRING BACK BAJI-SAN!!!

Baji:
The fuck, Chifuyu?💀

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Come on, Baji. Be considered. Chifuyu just lost his job as your translator.😔✋🏻 now he is useless if you got all smart so suddenly.

Baji:
I'm just using Grammarly. The fuck? 😀

Chifuyu:
STOP USING THAT CHEAP APP. IT WON'T HELP YOU WITH SPELLING OR GRAMMAR!!😭😭

Single Jealousy Motherfucker💀:
My man just doesn't want to lose his place to a cheap app.😔✋🏻 leave him alone.

Michi's future wifey🥰:
Wait—Ehhhh?! Is that so, Mikey-san?! Congratulations, Kyoko-chan and Sanzu-kun!!

Lilac boy's girl😬💜:
CONGRATULATIONS!!🎊🎉

Kenchin's sweet honey💛:
FINALLY!! CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU!!!😆🎉

Kyoko💕:
Hehe....Thank you, girls!🥰

Sanzu:
....

Sei's bottom😳❤️:
He is just embarrassed right now.😚

Sanzu:
Shut up!

Sei's bottom😳❤️:
Hehehe~

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
I wondered since when we have a club for a couple?🤨

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
I just created that, Aniki.🤩

Emma's SIMP DADDY😍🔥:
🤦🏻

Dorayaki lover's girl💞:
It's really a complicated problem but luckily we all settled that all for good! And congratulations to both Kyoko and Sanzu!😆✋🏻

Smiley:
Our life so sucks. When will be our turn?

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Remember Toman that a gang that always has each other's backs, everyone! We will help each other even if the matter is small or big!!✌🏻

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
Then, help me with my single life.

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
How may I help you, brother?😇

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
Kindly break up with Haru and give her to me, then my single life will be over.😇

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
(Mikey has sent a sticker)

Here, the solution to your fucking problem, brother.🖕🏻

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
(Izana has sent a sticker)

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
Kakucho, Draken, go get yours fucking short president. They're at it again.😑

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
😟

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
😟

Single Jealousy Motherfucker💀:
Ayo-short? GAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

Cry baby😭:
Anikiiiii....😭😭😂😂😂

Kokonoi:
ANIKI ROOSTING PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!🤣🤣✋🏻✋🏻

YuYu's Hubby🤭✨:
Sorry...that caught me off guard.😂😂😂

Emma's SIMP DADDY😍🔥:
I can't be serious anymore, aniki.😂✋🏻

Ran:
This is funny. The facts I know are that Izana would surely talk back to everyone, especially former Tenjiku unless the name of Kazuki Seiyu is the one talking.😂✋🏻

Smiley:
The same goes with Mikey as well.😂

Rindou:
I'mma a big fan of Seiyu now. Gonna call him, aniki.😂✋🏻

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Aniki...do you really need to mention our height?

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
I don't think my height is that low. At least I'm taller than that shorty brat.😤

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Are we really gotta go again, Izana? You surely don't need to start a fight about our height though.😀💢

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
Both of you should stop fucking fight about your height. At least I didn't start saying that your brain is small as your height.😀

Single Jealousy Motherfucker 2.0💀:
I-

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
I feel attacked. Haruchinnnn!!!!😭😭😭

Dorayaki lover's girl💞:
Sorry, Manjirou. I want to help but I don't want to be his next target. Nissan is really good when it comes to roosting people.😭✋🏻 last time he literally compared me with a door.😭💔

Kyoko💕:
Sorry, Haru, but I found that funny tbh.😂✋🏻

Sei's bottom😳❤️:
Yeah!😂😂✋🏻

Lilac boy's girl😬💜:
Agree!!😂✋🏻

Takeomi:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Reading this whole chat is really entertaining.🤣

Wakasa:
Gotta agreed. ^

Benkei:
^

Pahchin:
Help! I can't anymore! This is so funny!!!😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pehyan:
How our conversation about Sanzu and his girlfriend suddenly turned about Mikey and Izana's height?😭✋🏻

Hanma:
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!🤣 I LOVE WHEN WE ALWAYS CHANGE THE MAIN TOPIC OF THE CONVERSATION BECAUSE IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO A BULLSHITS CONVERSATION!!🤣🤣

Kenchin's sweet honey💛:
Kinda wondering where's Baji, usually he is the loud one.😂😂😂

Baji:
My Grammarly suddenly makes a problem.💀✋🏻

Chifuyu:
I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT NOT GONNA HELP YOU, BAJI-SAN! STOP USING IT!😭😭😭 KAZUTORA! DELETED THAT FUCKING APP FROM HIS PHONE!

Single Jealousy Motherfucker💀:
Sorry, Chifuyu. Suddenly, I found it funny looking at how Baji struggled with the auto-correct in Grammarly.

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
What it is about? Kinda curious.😀

Haruchin's Daddy🤪💕:
Oh no...don't tell aniki, Kazutora. For the sake of Baji at least.💀✋🏻

Baji:
Grammarly's auto-correct is stupid.

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
Why?

Baji:
It can't even spell 'Baji Keisuke' correctly.

Emma's SIMP DADDY😍🔥:
Aren't that just your name?🤨

Baji:
I know right? Auto-correct is stupid.

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
.......

Cry baby😭:
Baji-kun!!!😭😭✋🏻wtf?!

Chifuyu:
BAJI-SAN, WTH? YOU LOOK MORE STUPID LIKE THIS! PLEASE STOP!!😭😭I BET YOU!!

Single Jealousy Motherfucker💀:
See? Told yar! 🤣🤣🤣

Takeomi:
Bet Seiyu losing every last of his brain cells when handling theses all lil brothers of him.😂✋🏻

Dorayaki lover's girl💞:
I can see that this whole conversation in the group has never gonna be peaceful ever since it was created!😭✋🏻

Sanzu:
(Sanzu has sent a sticker)

Hakkai:
Let's just stay out of this conversation, Angry.

Angry:
Yea...^

Dorayaki lover's girl💞:
Btw, nissan, where are you? Why are you not home yet?

Sen's Hot🔥 Topper😩💕:
I need to finish some work, just go to sleep first. Don't need to wait for me.

Dorayaki lover's girl💞:
Okiee!!!

>_____________________<

Staring at his phone as the conversation keeps on going in the group chat, Seiyu let out a chuckle. Even how chaotic those youngsters are, he didn't hate it. That's how comfortable Seiyu is with them all. Then, his smile immediately dropped as he stares coldly at the front.

A small room with nothing other just one table, CCTV, and just him and one person sitting at the same table as him. Yellow hair with his face all bruised from punches. Who? Of course, the main culprit of this damn incident with Kyoko, is Yuto.

"You know me?", asked Seiyu with a smile that was not genuine at all. Yuto doesn't dare to make eye contact with the guy, he feels a heavy pleasure just being alone with him in one room. "Hey, do you know me?", again Seiyu asked, sounding very commanding, causing Yuto immediately shook his head in terrifying.

Seiyu stares straight at the guy, very giving Yuto such a hard time, very suffocating him. Seiyu suddenly wakes up from his seat which flinches the guy with his every action, showing sight at how terrified he is. He walked around the table, and every of his step sounds scary through Yuto's ears until he stopped behind him.

"I heard something interesting from Kyoko-chan.", Seiyu stated which flinch the guy again. Yuto silence himself, he doesn't get what Kyoko said to have anything to do with Seiyu, he doesn't seem to know the guy at all but Yuto accepts that he kinda sees Seiyu's face somewhere before, but he forgot.

BAAM!!!

Yuto's head strongly smashed down on the table, letting out a loud sound of baam from smashing. It hurt and terrified at the same time for Yuto as Seiyu smashed his head out of anger. Because Yuto's wounds opened from the smash, Seiyu's hand was now dirty from the guy's blood, but...he don't care any fuck about that right now.

"Nee, you shouldn't crave over someone else's girlfriend, you know? It won't end up good for you.", whispered Seiyu near the guy's ear, lil a bit confused by Yuto as he wondered when he craves over the guy's girlfriend.

"Akashi Senju. She's my fucking girlfriend, you son of bitch.", hearing that, caused Yuto to eye Seiyu with widening eyes filled with terrified.

Tears suddenly let out of the guy's eyes, very suffocating of Seiyu who looks at him with death glares as if he would kill him any moment. Then, Seiyu smiled and patted the guy's back jokingly as he said...

"Have fun at Juvie. I even added free years for yar.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face. Seiyu then left the guy there as he walked towards the door, before he left the room, turned back for the last time, and say...

"Don't you dare show up with revenger after gotten released, ok? Because I will surely kill you if you even dared to.", Seiyu's last terrified reminder to Yuto before he left the room which left a very deep trauma on the guy.

Yuto then fainted from his seat, can't hold the suffocating given by Seiyu who just ignored him and walked away like nothing, straight to his house and secretly hide those from his sister, his girlfriend, and other Toman members.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.4K 252 23
"๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ! ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ฟ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น, ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š!" . . . "๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž...
302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. โš ๏ธ a lot of swearing/cursing โš ๏ธ VIOLE...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
190K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...