Dedication

By Im-_a_-loser

⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃ welcome (NAME) to your story... well kinda ya' see you don't get to make your own 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢�... More

Prologue
Quick HC for those actually reading
So that's a no to a redemption arc then?
The Prohecy
Thoughts, and Pondering
Home...?

Witchy wonders

62 0 0
By Im-_a_-loser

I wonder
What if all humans had a gray soul
I think I might have one,
But I'm not sure,
I probably don't.

I walked to school this morning as my parents were out'n about probably at a bar this early wouldn't be that unexpected since they work in one and mostly clean and come back at 12 AM in the morning. You were approaching the school when suddenly you shivered and looked at the building it felt darker than usual... like way darker the air was tense and it felt like it was suffocating you. You tried shrugging it off and entered grabbing your things from your locker and walking to class. The door expectantly slammed open beside the slightest push you gave it barely anyone was there only Noelle and Berdly so you would be waiting awhile for everyone to come.

~Time-skip~

The room that was originally filled with Berdly's bragging was now filled with bustling feet rushing to get to their seats except for two Kris and Susie were missing well Susie's always late and Kris comes in a bit after everyone.

*Slam

'they should really see the problem with that door's You had thought to yourself looking up to see that oh so familiar green and yellow striped sweater. 'next should be Susie' you had started saying one Mississippi in your head and ended at five, another slam. You looked around to see everyone now intently interested in their desks and then the teacher became really interested in the chalk board, you looked at the purple dinosaur who had just came in. 'I don't get why they're afraid didn't she have a whole redemption arc or something'  you turned your attention back to your book tuning out the conversations as free time had just started. Ms. Alphys had asked you to grab some papers from the office for the class and you obliged happy to escape from the joyous laughter and happy talk, with the sweet, sweet sugar coating of everything.

~{Time-skip}~

In the hallway walking back you spotted a striped sweater specifically green and yellow and you only rolled your eyes.

~{Kris' pov}~

"Y'know if you want to sneak around in the halls you really gotta do it better" a voice said from behind us, the only thing delectable in it was severe malice. Me and Susie turned around expecting to be scolded by a teacher or a hall monitor only to see nothing, we turned back around to begin on our path again only to be met with a girl [sorry your female in this story] who had papers in her hand I had recognized her to be {name} someone more cold than Susie ever has been I swear I felt the temperature drop. "And are you gonna be a little tattle tail and tell the teachers of our prolonged wandering" Susie said spitting malice right back at her, she only scoffed and walked away "I'd be careful if I were you, you never know what's hiding in the dark" She had stated as if she were a fortune teller and she soon enough was out of sight and fortunately the temperature returned to the average for school climate. Susie continued walking and I followed behind her "what do you think she meant by that" She asked me as we approached the closet, I only shrugged in response.

~{Back at the classroom}~

You had opened the door hearing the loud slam even with the gentle push you gave it "Oh {name} you have the papers great, did you see Susie or Kris? They've been gone for a while" Ms. Alphys had asked taking the papers from your hands as you shook your head. You returned to your seat as you started to stare out the window so, they're the delightful lightners I've heard all about how nice... They would mind if I casted a couple hexes would they? And with that final though class had begun, and so had Berdly's obnoxious reading.

~{Time-skip}~

Lunch had begun and you had went to the storage closet, not because you were sent there by a teacher but because you were planning to scare the students who were coming out
Right...
About..
Now.

They left the closet seeing your cold features by the time they looked ahead, you could just see the shivers run down they're spines you only pushed past them grabbing some pencils and leaving

"Dude, do you think she knows" Susie asked panicked, No, how would she know, she probably doesn't even know what the dark world is. Kris had signed "What if we ask her just to y'know make sure" she had suggested Kris only shrugged as they went off to find you.

You were enjoying your peaceful time alone collecting herbs, and mushrooms till it was rudely interrupted by a rough voice "Hey, kid do you know what the dark world is" you turned around to be met by the infamous dinosaur and Kristen..? Christian.? Chris? No Kris yeah that's his name. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't, I don't see how it could be your business" You had said this while going back to picking herbs, seeing no means to converse "it's a yes or no questions, just answer before your faceless" Susie threatened you ignored her threats knowing she wouldn't follow through "Well logically, you can answer however you'd like to a question so my answer still stands valid" you stated as you started walking away "See you later" you took your leave, but left them with confusion did they have some sort of project with you, did one of them get partnered up with you or did something happen where they were on the same team in gym?

~{meanwhile in the dark world}~
"Today's the day, the day the witch returns, the day of the witchy wonders. Should I tell Kris and Susie, no they probably already know the tale of the witch" A mumbling goat said preparing for the hexes and curses chanting spells protecting his castle and the town.

~{Time-skip}~

You and entered the closet patiently waiting for the fall, as you fell your witch outfit had appeared on you. [whatever colors you want and styled however you want of course] You had tugged on your hat making sure it was secure on your head it was time to work your witchy wonders. Pulling the molush out of your bag of course you had calculated what the mushrooms would turn into, you grabbed your herbs and made a potion that would make your foot prints in the mud disappear and drank it. You walked to your Cottage I'm the woods and started working on the potions.

~{Kris' pov}~

Me and Susie walked to the closet noticing it was slightly opened then how it usually is, but nonetheless we walked inside and went to the dark world. Once we landed we met up with Ralsei as we started our adventure. Today was apparently something special because the town was barren everyone was inside their homes which were locked as well as the shutters on their windows being tightly shut and some also locked as well. Ralsei had explained it was the day of the witch and with that we ventured off into the woods.

"So what's the day of the witch?" Susie asked
"It's a day were the cold witch returns, the grass turns blue tinted to signal her arrival and today marks the first day usually she's only around for a week or so but something tells me she's gonna be around for longer this time" Ralsei explains
"So why don't we just y'know force her redemption and have her be a part of the town" Susie says clearly questioning why that hasn't happened sooner "Well its because the witch isn't a darkner, she's a lightner her prohecy is different from the both of yours. She's destined to make things harder for everyone and everything, she's a witch of elements so she's basically and elemental [pick your element in the comments whatever has the most likes or agrees will be the main element, well her main spells and tricks of course] She's know as witchy wonders or that's what everyone calls her, her real name and identity is unknown to the dark world I'm guessing it's also the same for the light world." Ralsei explains.

Well I have a couple of leads who it might be. Kris signs towards the pair before they stop dead I'm their tracks. They see a path to a cottage herbs and mushrooms around it. Ralsei is distressed, he try's to bring the other two away from the malice emitting cottage but Susie walks up to the door and bangs on it. "Hey open up, you're under investigation" She says jokingly, Kris smiles slightly at her antics obviously thinking the house is abandoned due to the overgrown plants around it.

Footsteps are heard from inside before the door is swing open.

"What." A girl somehow shorter than Ralsei asks looking at us with malice. [your short in the dark world but in the light world your as tall as you want to be] "Why's a kid in the forest alone" Susie mumbles "I'm literally the same age as you, it's not my fault height is screwed to hell here" You said growing tired of the visitors. Kris seemed to recognize this familiar feeling of a cold, and harsh stare, a shiver running up they're spine while they look at you they're eyes slightly widen as they seem to realize who you are however they're panic goes noticed by you. "I swear, if you don't explain why the three of you are here I take no blame for the hexes that will follow" you say as you start to toy with a wand clearly threatening them "What is a person doing out in the woods?" Ralsei asks trying to drive you away from possibly killing them "I believe I see why that's any of your business" You say. Susie looks at you sensing a sense of familiarity with that certain sentence, her gaze lands on your eyes, that recognizable tint of misery, and harsh are within the pools of [e/c] she steps back next to her team again. "Are you guys gonna leave or do I have to ignore your presence?" You ask but your answer is already decided ignore their presence what's your name? "If I tell you some demon name will you go away" you ask sarcastically an explosion is heard from inside the cottage "well fudge, I suppose my potion is ruined" You say while retreating back into your cottage and coming back with green slimy liquid on your hands "is this enough to scare you away, so that you'll never come back" You say as the slime on your hands starts forming something "that wasn't supposed to happen, still useful either way" you mumble as it forms a beast, the team step back and go into their fighting positions "What is that thing!" Susie yells more importantly will any of our attacks will phase through it? Kris signs "it's slime not a ghost" you scoff and roll your eyes, closing your door letting them die...
A whimper is heard from outside
"How the hell did you destroy a slime beast, that's like impossible" you open the door seeing slime on the floor and the 'heros' standing there with slime on their faces, hands, basically everywhere "leave, never returned, my yard is filled with slime and you'll be expecting a year's worth of hexes from me" You spit with malice the heros look towards you "So your the witch that terrorizes the town" Ralsei states "Let us start the rushed redemption arc" Susie complains.

Slam

----------------------------------------------------------
And end, sorry for the rushed chapter but today marks the start of the story, my Cassidy book is done and I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as that one. I'm on spring break I believe so I might post more chapters possibly multiple in one day if I'm feeling up to it, btw your only short in the dark world for a future chapter that's bonding or something like that. So the witch {name} and or you what do you think? What do I need to change, or improve on please tell me I'm the comments as I want to make this story good.

Thanks for reading see you later cool kids

Confidence: none
Writing skills: zero
Words: 2094
Hotel: trivago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...