Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)

3K 51 10
By Logan-Kenway

==========================

It's 2016 and not much has changed for Nikki and her life, oh, except the fact she's pretty much retired, she suffered a pretty bad neck injury last year and has had to pretty much call it quits, which is obviously a shame because no one wants to end their dream, especially because they have too.

Y/n: You okay?

Y/n asked sitting next to Nikki on her left in the locker room, Y/n's about to go out and face Seth Rollins in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE title, Y/n's held it now for over a year and like thought a few years ago, Y/n has become a big name in the WWE, this is his 3rd run as WWE Champion, he's won the US title once a long with the IC title once as well.

Nikki: Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm okay. What about you? You ready?

Nikki was clearly not okay and something was bothering her, so she tried to deflect the question with her award winning smile, Y/n's not falling for it though and he took her left hand in his right as his left held the WWE title between his legs, Nikki looked to him and watched him kiss her knuckles showing off her engagement ring he got her.

Y/n: Come on, Nicole. Your troubles are mine now, stop deflecting and talk to me.

Nikki smiled a little looking down feeling bad, she really did get lucky with Y/n and wasn't really sure how to tell him but he does make sense, their going to be married in a few months and share everything and if she can't tell him then who can she talk to, plus he called her "Nicole", only her mother and Brie calls her that when she's mad at her so she knew Y/n was being serious with his words.

Nikki: You're right, I'm sorry...

Nikki took his face in her hands and gave him a kiss, they've really grown close over the past few years and a lot of people in the back generally think they were meant for each other, the amount of time they spend without the other makes them believe it as well, Y/n's focus is on his fiance in front of him, he didn't ever think he'd be engaged at 27 but here he is with a beautiful love and WWE title in his hand, he's living the dream.

Nikki: ... I think I might be pregnant.

Y/n wasn't expecting her to say that, Nikki looked a little hopeful and Y/n didn't hate the idea, they've talked about having kids now that she's retired and they haven't exactly been using safety over the passed few weeks, no birth control for her and no rubbers for him.

Y/n: That's great right. That's good.

Y/n nodded making her smile, she knew he wanted children but was worried that he wasn't ready right now with him still being quite young, the only thing she could think of is that she's 33 and isn't getting younger.

Nikki: Of course, but it's not certain. Just don't get too excited, okay?

Y/n chuckled as he can sometimes get over excited and then get down in the dumps when that thing doesn't happen, the best thing about her not being pregnant though is they get to keep trying, Y/n though wanted to be level headed for her and make her feel like she can rely on him during this time, Y/n can be a little childish at times so this is where he shows people he's ready for this challenge.

Y/n: Yeah. We'll set up an appointment for you with the doctor and get our answer.

Nikki smiled to him trying to be grown up about this and she loves that he's trying but if she wanted that sort of thing she would have stayed with John and not fell for him, Nikki loves that he's different from others, now he's not completely unreliable, he is a really level headed guy, just this sort of thing is something that can cause him to over worry.

Nikki: Go, it's your turn. Love you.

Nikki gently pushed him off the bench and give him a good luck charm, Y/n leant down and kissed her letting her kiss back, Y/n is really excited about this now, he wasn't fully on board with the whole baby thing right away but the more they talked about it, the more he looked forward to it and now with the chance she is pregnant is just making it even more joyous for him.

Y/n responded with the same message before he was dragged out the room by Seth, they've become really good friends since Survivor Series, to such a point where Y/n asked him to be his best man at the wedding, Seth agreed and has been amazing in the role since he was asked but now, they have to do what they do best and help Y/n keep his title run going...

==========================

It's been a hard hitting Main Event right now and with the WWE title on the line, it makes it even better, Seth and Y/n have and always seem to work well together, the movies are fluent and the crowd just love their matches, the only thing that has changed since Survivor Series is Seth's the face and Y/n's the heel, so when Seth got Y/n with his stomp on a steel chair...

... The crowd cheered thinking that this was it, that this is the end of Y/n reign as WWE Champion, Seth scrambled to the cover while the crowd are on their feet ready to count as the Ref dropped to the mat.

Ref/Crowd: 1!... 2!...

Y/n just got his shoulder up just before the 3 count making a loud gasp ring around the arena, Nikki watched backstage with the others as this has easily been the match of the night, Seth and Y/n work so well together that there's no script, creative just tell them who will win and they'll spend the next few days creating their own spots.

Seth sat on his knees looking to Y/n who rolled onto his front showing slight signs of life, Seth panting and wondering what he needs to do to put him out for the count but only one thing could come to mind, Seth moved his hands through his hair picking up the steel chair he just drove Y/n's face into and yelled at Y/n to "get up", which Y/n started to do, stumbling as he goes.

Seth waited for Y/n to turn around and go for a shot to his head, Nikki gasped a little remembering how he took the chair shot 2 years ago but her worries were put to rest when Y/n ducked the shot and scooped Seth onto his shoulders for his finisher, Y/n took a second too long though and Seth slipped off his back pushing Y/n towards the ropes, Y/n bounced off the ropes and moved backwards towards Seth who used his momentum to hit the chair on his back.

The sound that echoed in the arena made most people's teeth grined and blood chill, Seth dropped the chair and called for another stomp this one had to be it and he ran at the bent over Y/n who once again scooped Seth onto his shoulders when he jumped for the move, Seth scrambled again dragging them towards the ropes and grabbing a hold of the top rope, Y/n tried to pull him off and back into the middle of the ring but gave up, lifting Seth over the top rope and to the floor below.

Y/n sat on the mat as Seth rolled to the barricade just under the hard cam, Y/n was the first to get to his feet and looked behind him to the opposite ropes and Seth slowly getting up to his feet, the crowd new what this meant and watched as he ran into the ropes and jumped over the ropes, trusting Seth to do his job...

... The impact was hard and although Seth did catch Y/n, Y/n still hit the barricade hard with his right shoulder and it obviously caused Y/n some trouble because he grabbed it with a pained yell concerning the people in the ring, Seth rolled to him and got to his knees pressing his forehead to his making it look like he trash talking.

Seth: You okay? What's wrong?

Seth asked slowly pulling them back to their feet as Y/n still held onto his right shoulder keeping his right arm close to his body.

Y/n: Shoulder's busted.

Seth gave the back of his neck a tap letting him know that he gets it and agreed to end the match as quick as they can, the last thing Seth wants is to make it worse and keep his friend out of action longer then he needs to be, so Seth stepped away holding Y/n's left wrist then pulled him before pushing him into the ring post making Y/n fall in front of the destroyed announcers table.

Seth slowly walked towards him drained from the match moving a ladder out his way, climbed to his feet using the ring apron with his right arm still clutched to his side, this started concern outside the ring as well, rolled under the bottom rope, Seth wasted a little time searching under the ring for something, this moment isn't part of the plan but their about to end it anyway and the spot they had set up might have damaged Y/n's shoulder even more, so Seth opted against doing it and just pulled a kendo stick out from under the ring.

Y/n finally started getting to his feet and seemed to realise what Seth is doing for him and appreciated it since his shoulder is really starting to bother him now, Seth put the stick in the ring and climbed on the apron to get into the ring, after he stepped in and ducked his head under, Y/n got him in a headlock and dragged him into the middle of the ring...

... It looked like Y/n played possum and caught Seth off guard but it didn't matted because Y/n fell to the cover laying his back on Seth, hooking his leg with his left arm, his right arm still attached to his midsection while the ref hit the mat.

Ref: 1!... 2!... 3!

The ref called for the bell as a few boo's rang throughout the arena, Y/n sat up and held the back of his head with his left arm while still protecting his right, Y/n's music played while he got to his feet and the ref handed him the WWE title, Y/n pulled his hand away from the ref as he was about to raise his right hand, that would have really hurt, Y/n told the ref and he nodded understanding but it looked like Y/n is shouting at the ref, actually just adding to his character.

Seth had left the ring and walked through the curtain as Y/n celebrated his victory a little more before he couldn't and put his WWE title over his left shoulder and left the ring walking up the ramp ending the show that will go down as one of the best Extreme Rules Main Events in a long time...

==========================

It's been a couple of days since Extreme Rules and Y/n, pulled his shoulder muscle, meaning he's going to miss out a few weeks till it heals itself, that's not such a bad thing because that means he and Nikki can hear the hopeful good news from their doctor in Arizona where they live.

Nikki: He's taking too long. Something's wrong.

Y/n sighed with a smile to her as he stood up from the chair and walked over to her sitting on the bed in the room, she looked amazing as always...

... But she's understandably nervous, having a baby is all she's ever wanted so if she can't have kids, it might just break her heart, Y/n could only do what he's been doing for a while now and that's sit beside her and hold her in his arms.

Y/n: Nothing's wrong, we just need to be patient.

Nikki was resting her head on his chest as his left around pulled her into him but she looked up to him with a straight face from the pun he made, Y/n gave her a goofy smile though which made her laugh.

Nikki: You're adorable.

She smiled giving him a kiss as Y/n has been a big help to her over the past couple of days, the thoughts of her being and not being pregnant have been making her panic and equal amount but Y/n's been amazing and kept her grounded, Nikki hugged back into her soon to be husband and they enjoyed the silence just relaxing in each others arms as Y/n rested his head on top of hers, then the doctor came back in and the butterfly's returned for them both.

Y/n hoped off the bed though but stood nearby holding Nikki's right hand in his left, he moved just in case the doctor needed to run some more tests but apparently he just had words to say.

Doctor: A pregnancy test, huh? What are you hoping for, so I have an understanding of the room?

Nikki looked to Y/n as Y/n looked back with a small nod and kissing her knuckles again, for such a small action he can really make her feel so much better with it, it's simple but affectionate, something Nikki never gets bored of having, so she nodded to the doctor.

Nikki: Positive.

This is something they both want and they knew it, Y/n can't lie and say when they first started talking about it he was all in because he wasn't, anyone who tells you their ready for a baby is wrong, you can never be prepared for kids, you kinda just gotta jump in at the deep end.

Doctor: Well, then I have good news...

Nikki's eyes went wide as they both looked to the doctor, he smiled between them as he was able to give some good news, you don't really get that chance as much as you'd think in his line of work so seeing this young couple getting what they wanted is a nice change of events.

Doctor: ... Congratulations, you are 12 weeks pregnant.

Nikki looked down to her stomach and rested her left hand there, she's really dreamed of this for years and when she found out John didn't want kids, she thought it would never happen, now though, Y/n has giving her, her dream.

Y/n: Hold on, isn't she a little small for 12 weeks?

Y/n asked as Nikki hasn't even got a bump, Nikki looked up to him and he looked to the doctor worried about something which made her panic a little as well, squeezing Y/n's hand a little hoping to ease her, she didn't need to because the doctor did that for her.

Doctor: Well, it's different for everyone, some may start to show withing the first few weeks and others a take a little while longer to show, so there's absolutely nothing to worry about...

Y/n and Nikki were happy to hear that and Nikki looked up to Y/n as he stepped towards her and rested his right hand covering hers holding her belly, Nikki smiled up to him with a few tears in her eyes, people will never understand what this means to her and probably never will, either way, she and Y/n are about to become their own little happy family.

Doctor: ... Since you are 12 weeks in, we won't to get you for a scan just to make sure things are in top condition. Would you be able to do that today or would you like to make another appointment?

Nikki and Y/n didn't have anything else planned, well, they were going to meet Brie and Bryan for lunch but they'll tell them their running a little late and tell them once they see them again, they'll understand and Brie will be so happy for her sister, so they waited for another little while as the doctor set up the room for her to get the scan and once they were ready, Nikki layed on the bed still holding Y/n's hand as he sat in the chair beside her both looking at the screen waiting to meet their baby.

Nurse: There you are...

The nurse said as she held the device on Nikki's stomach and a small baby appeared on the screen, Nikki let out an amused chuckle with tears rolling down her face, when they woke up this morning they never thought this is what they'd see but their not complaining, even as Y/n has tears brewing in his eyes.

Nurse: ... A healthy little one.

She smiled to the couple as Nikki turned to Y/n, her tears aren't being hidden and even he let one go as she looked to him, they both couldn't contain their happiness as they shared a kiss and said their "I love you's" as their foreheads touched, it's been a wild couple of years for Nikki Bella and her perfect guy...

=========================

(How'd I do? Let me know! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
70.6K 587 41
Just debuting on Smackdown, you're quick to make friends with the guys, and quickly catch a special someone's attention. Quickly feeling something st...
43.6K 866 20
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!
25.9K 533 26
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!