Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

Oleh Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! Lebih Banyak

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)

3.4K 47 15
Oleh Logan-Kenway

==========================

It's one of the biggest Nights in the WWE calendar, it's time for Money In The Bank and for the second time in a year, the PPV has come to the Capital of one of the most historic City's in the World, London, England.

The town is buzzing right now with the biggest stars in WWE from the UK doing interviews and other sets of business to advertise the PPV, these stars being Tegan Nox, Nikki Cross, Drew McIntyre and Shamus, their are others but these guys just got done with a fan Meet & Greet and are hoping to find a way to wined down, Tegan's the one who came up with it.

Tegan: ... My Cousin's got a show tonight, I could give him a call.

Tegan's cousin, Y/n L/n, has dedicated most his life to making people laugh, he's 36 now and has been doing this for 20 years, Drew and Shamus have met him but Nikki has never had the pleasure.

Nikki: Uh, what kind of show?

She asked as they all got into the rented SUV, Drew and Shamus up front with the big Scot driving and the girls in the back, Tegan looked to her while pulling her phone out getting ready to call him.

Tegan: Comedy. He's a funny man.

Tegan said with a funny accent making Nikki and the other two chuckle, Tegan then set out to messaging Y/n about the show tonight and Nikki just asked a few more questions, she's down for a laugh right now, Money in the Banks a few days away and a few laughs is a good way to calm down, turns out Y/n actually started wrestling, he loved watching the WWE when he was a little boy but after getting injured when he was 15, he set out to do comedy till he was healed up but his jokes caught fire more then his wrestling momentum so he ditched that and kept to telling jokes.

Also he's Tegan's cousin, their fathers are brothers and he grew up just outside Wales in Bristol, the only Tegan can't remember about him is, she can't remember if he was a fan of Bristol City or Bristol Rovers.

Shamus: Doesn't matter. Their both shit.

That caused them all to laugh a little but the mood changed to excited when Tegan said Y/n will save them a seat, Drew told his wife about it and she said she'd meet them there while Shamus told Becky and Seth, Becky met Y/n years ago now, they met in Ireland when Y/n had a show and Becky was still in college, she said he was really funny.

The small group took the next 1 hour and a half to get ready before heading towards where Y/n's show is, their excited, Nikki hasn't been to a comedy show in a while and the others haven't seen Y/n's show in a while so there all buzzing and eventually the met up at the local theater, 15,000 people all waiting to see Y/n's jokes.

Nikki was a little nervous, she loves meeting new people but they don't always like meeting her, she can be kind of over excited at times and it makes people uncomfortable but she thinks she looks good tonight...

... It's not everyone's style but it's her's and she's not really here to turn faces, she's here to get a few laughs and have a good time.

Tegan: Hey, I'm Tegan Nox. Y/n let tickets for us.

Tegan spoke to the security guard as their all here now, Becky and Seth with Drew's wife, Shamus' wife had to stay back in the States for some reason so she's not here with them, but that's okay because the show is apparently being filmed for a Netflix Special, she can watch it anytime then.

The Valet asked them to follow him and they did being walked towards the third row, they didn't expect to be this close to the stage but weren't complaining, Tegan took the aisle seat with Nikki next to her and Drew beside her, they made small talk for a little while till the lights turned down and the show started, everyone clapped and cheered as Y/n came out on stage with a smile on his face, Nikki was more then surprised by what she saw, his handsome face topped with H/l H/c hair and slight stubble on his face, it doesn't suit many but Y/n looks great, especially with the white button up and light blue jeans.

Y/n took a small bow before stepping in front of the microphone, he took the mic out the stand and put the stand to the side leaning on it with his left hand while holding the mic to his chest with his right and waited for the crowd to settle down which the did not long after and Y/n started the show.

Y/n: I tell you what can fuck off...

The crowd already shared a laugh as that's not a normal way to start off any show, even a comedy but he did his job already, made them laugh, even Nikki could help but let laugh out.

Y/n: ... People who call it Mothering Sunday, it's Mothers day. You show me someone who calls it Mothering Sunday and I'll show you someone who was breast fed to he was 8...

Once again laughs rang out as Y/n started to pace a little not much just a few steps either direction while looking around, you have to try and keep as much eye contact as you can while on stage as a comic, it adds to the joke.

Y/n: ... The spelling of the word Chihuahua, I won't be having that. "Cha-Howa-Howa" Not on my watch...

Another wave of giggles washed over the crowd as Tegan looked proud of he cousin, even the other looked like they were enjoying the show and having a good time.

Y/n: ... Personalised number plates. You may as well write Cunt on your bonnet...

This one was dunny and a waved of laughs washed over with a little round of applause, Y/n then continued the show causing more and more laughs as he got on with the near 1 hour show, Nikki was having a great time, one thing Britain has over most country's is their comedian's, Y/n showed that when he continued with his act.

Y/n: ... I can't stand pretentious people, like this guy the other day, fuck man, he was surrounded by about five beautiful women and he was just there just with a beard and t-shirt that said "Do what you love". Thanks mate, till your t-shirt came along, I didn't know what to do with my life...

It wasn't the best joke but made a few laughs ring out, it's been a great show so far and there's no way Y/n's gonna screw it up so Nikki is waiting for the real punch line.

Y/n: ... This bloke was there and he was surrounded by these girls and he said this out loud from his face "You know girls, I hate blowjobs. I just think their demining to my Girlfriend" and you're like. Oh fuck off...!

Y/n shouted the end as the crowd clapped and cheered while he went to continue but guys cheered and some girls in the crowd whooped making Y/n point out to them.

Y/n: ... Exactly. If you're lucky enough to convince a women to put your dirty dick inside her magical mouth then you enjoy that moment...

Nikki never thought she'd ever see a guy go off on how great blowjobs are but here she is 3 rows away from Y/n who is apparently very passionate about the intimate activity.

Y/n: ... Women will never know how lucky we feel and how alive we feel to receive a blowjob, it's like having a thousand cotton buds in your ear being twizzled by a mini Johnny Deep, and then you will still not get close to how alive we feel when we watch our bells lull, on your fabulous tongues, and we wish we could articulate how good we feel but no words will arrive we're just...

Y/n then started to over react getting a blowjob by acting it out and it caused a lot of laughs and claps from the crowd, Nikki didn't expect to see this but she's not complaining, it's really funny and everyone seems to be having a good laugh, that's what matters.

Y/n: ... No man, has ever looked at that and gone. "Oh, how demining...

Y/n's attitude changed to a pose act and arrogant as he stood there still imitating a blowjob motion, Tegan seems to be enjoying this the most, maybe the funny bone runs in the family and they must have the same sort of humour.

Y/n: ... Oh, now she's licking my balls. Will this suffering ever end!" ...

Y/n stood there for a second looking down to the stage before looking around to everyone and pointing off to the side slightly.

Y/n: ... That is better then colouring in, that's what I'm trying to say...

A bigger cheer and round of applause rippled out as Y/n smiled down to the stage rubbing his eyebrow, he's clearly proud of that joke and enjoys doing it, which is what matters, there's no point in doing a job you don't like doing.

Y/n: ... You know the worst thing? One of the girls in this group recognised me, she came over and went. "Are you, Y/n L/n?", and I went, "Indeed I am... And know this now... I love blowjobs"

Laughs and cheers once again went around the sold out 15,000 theatre here, even Tegan lent forward clapping and cheering, everyone knows she doesn't like blowjobs so the fact she found that so funny was quite a laugh, back on stage Y/n yeah'd along to the cheers till they started to simmer down and Y/n held his left hand out looking to the stage.

Y/n: ... Don't applaud. You haven't heard what happened...

The crowd settled down as Y/n wasn't done with the joke and had one more punch line, it didn't need it but no one hated it.

Y/n: ... She wasn't with the group...

Y/n held his hands over his face while squatting to the floor, that meant he told a random fan he was a fan of blowjobs out of nowhere and with no context, everyone thought it was funny as laughs continued to ring out till Y/n stood up and spoke again while people calmed down from the laughs.

Y/n: ... Have you ever, looked creeper in your life...

The crowd gave him the reaction he needed as they continued to enjoy the show, the WWE employees had a great time unwinding from the huge schedule and hectic work loads, Y/n didn't mind as well, he's a family man and Tegan meant a lot to him so he was always going to let her and her friends come to a show to unwind, it's money out his pocket but Y/n generally does this just to see people smile, people need to laugh and get away from their troubles, Y/n just wants to be that person for them.

So the show went on and people laughed the camera's filmed and even got a shot of them in the third row, that will do big for the Special, the views will sky rocket, eventually though the jokes came to an end as the time was running out, Y/n moved the mic stand back to where it was when he walked on and put the mic back in the stand.

Y/n: Listen ladies and gents. Before you go to the pub, have a few bevies and say "Ay, Fecking shy't weren't he, ah"

Even when he's closing down the show he still can get a laugh out the crowd, that must do his ego and confidence a lot, Y/n brushed his sweaty hair out the way and he really looked tired now, it's probably because he's got all those hot lights on him for an hour.

Y/n: But seriously, I've been doing this now for 20 years, today is the 20th year to the day and I wanted to come back to the place it all started for me, this place gave me a chance to stand on this very stage for 10 minutes and tell silly jokes and now. Well...?

Y/n shrugged indicating to the crowd and they cheered, clapped and whooped for him once again, Tegan cheered the most though making all their friends smile.

Y/n: ... It's been an unbelievable journey for me and I look around and see some familiar faces I can tell you...

Y/n pointed around and even to Tegan and her friends, also some others, a lot of people have been to most of his shows even the ones you have to travel a large distance for, Y/n appreciated them all.

Y/n: ... Tonight, their filming my first Netflix Special and what better place then to come back to the place it all started for me. You guys are all amazing, thank you all so much for giving me this opportunity and coming down, for being my friends. Safe travels home everyone, take care, thank you.

Y/n spoke the last few words above a cheer from the crowd, the show was now over and he stepped to the side of the mic stand and bowed his thanks, Nikki was really happy with that as he got a standing ovation from these guys, he even took a second to shake hands and thank the front row for coming, Y/n gave one last wave and walked off stage officially ending the show letting everyone leave and enjoy the rest of their night.

Nikki followed Tegan, Drew, his wife, Becky and Seth to a local bar where they talked about the show and had a laugh, Shamus called it a night though and went back to the hotel, he's got an early morning tomorrow, more advertising and what not, so for the next hour or so they had a good time, Drew and Becky were the only two facing the door though and let out little cheers when Y/n walked into the building.

Y/n smiled to them as Tegan stood up and quickly hugged her cousin filling him with loads and loads of praise, Drew and Becky were next to give him a hug then he met the others, Nikki was more in his attention though, her bouncing energy and happy mindset caught his attention, Y/n's not one for calm and collected girls, they bore him, so Nikki was really a nice change of pace.

Nikki: ... 20 years. Telling jokes what you always wanted to do?

Nikki asked as they ended up in their own little conversation, Tegan and the others didn't mind, a lot of people don't look at Nikki twice because of her character she plays, the real Nikki is kind and sweat, Y/n's not the kind of guy to judge a book by their cover, Tegan hates she didn't think about setting them up before.

Y/n: Nope, I actually wanted to be a model but it turns out my ass is too small so, you know...

Y/n was clearly joking and she laughed to him, Y/n just loves hearing the sound of laughing, its a nice sound and kinda contagious as he chuckled a little himself but answered her honestly.

Y/n: ... Uh, no. I wanted to do what you guys do but I got injured while training and never looked back.

He didn't, Y/n's made a lot of money and a lot of memories doing what he does now, he's not saying he's not open to doing wrestling again, he put 4 years of his life into it when he was a kid and he's still kept it up as a great way of staying fit, also it's because it's a lot of fun.

Nikki was having a lot of fun with Y/n and had a laugh, so much so that they didn't notice, they were left alone, Nikki started to worry about getting back to the hotel but Y/n came to the rescue and told her he'd give her a lift, Nikki hugged him thanking him over and over again till they left to the hotel, Y/n parked the car up front and Nikki took a shot in the dark.

Nikki: You know. My rooms got a good mini bar. Wanna keep the night going?

Y/n smiled from her to the steering wheel then back to her and thought about it for a second, he new what she was asking him and he didn't hate the idea, in fact, he was trying to figure out a way to ask her about getting her to his place, so he nodded lightly with a grin.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah okay.

Nikki smiled to him biting her bottom lip as they both got out the car and the valet took his car to park, Nikki showed him to her room ad the next thing they both knew, Y/n fell on the bed as she straddled his waist, Y/n smiled up to her as she leant down pressing her lips to his and started to unbutton his shirt, Y/n sat up holding her face in his hands while her hands moved his shirt off him and down his arms, Nikki managed to get his shirt off and she pinned him back to the bed.

Nikki: I heard you love blowjobs~

Y/n chuckled as she remembered the joke from his show, Y/n nodded to her though and she happily started to kiss down his body, he's not in the best of shape but he's in much better shape then most the guys she meets at fan meet ups, Nikki climbed off the bed and settled between his legs, Y/n sat up while she got his jeans unbuckled.

Y/n lifted his hips enough for her to take them and his boxers down, so his cock was out in the open, Nikki didn't waste anytime in started to jerk him off as Y/n tried to kick his jeans and boxers away, Y/n started to enjoy the hand job as Nikki stepped it up and slipped his cock in her mouth, Y/n sucked in a sharp inhale as Nikki smiled up to him, he loves getting blowjobs and she loves giving them, something about the feeling of a cock hitting the back of her throat is such a turn on for her, so much so she slipped her left hand into the front of her trousers and panties rubbing her pussy, her moans vibrating through his hard cock, Y/n seemed to know what she was doing and stopped her from what she was doing.

Y/n: Oh no. Get those pants off~

Y/n easily picked her off her knees and spun her slapping her leather covered ass, Nikki moaned when he did and shook her ass a little more, Y/n gripped both her ass cheeks in his hands then motorboated her cheeks through her pants, Nikki giggled to him reaching back and holding his head there.

Y/n's hands reached around her and undid her pants pulling them down to her knees and shoving his face back into, arguable her best feature, Nikki didn't mind and moaned while she groped her right still covered breast, her left hand started to rub her clit over her panties, Y/n surprised her by moving her thong string out the way and eating that ass leaving spanks on each of her cheeks.

Nikki: Oh, shit~

Nikki's Scottish accent came through making Y/n smile looking up to the back of her head, her eyes are closed, standing on her tiptoe's so her ass can reach the sitting Y/n while he makes her legs shiver with only his tongue, Y/n needed more and moved his tongue lower licking her pussy through her legs, Nikki gasp in surprise but leaned forward more so he can get better access, Y/n loved that she's letting him do what he wants to her and he needed to see how far she'll let him take it, he shoved her pants and panties to her ankles and pushed her against the hotel wall.

Y/n: You like butt play huh~?

Nikki looked to him over her left shoulder as her right cheek is pressed to the wall, Y/n's keeping her body their from moving with his, his hard cock gently rubbing between her thighs rubbing against her pussy as he does, Nikki was in so much pleasure right now as she nodded and bit her lip.

Y/n: You want me to fuck this ass? Huh?

Y/n nibbled her earlobe while slapping her right ass cheek over and over again, making her yelp but getting wetter and wetter, he could feel her pre cum dripping over his cock as he continued the small thigh job.

Nikki nodded though, she really loved anal and he wants to use her the way she wants to be used, Y/n put his right hand to the back of her neck keeping her pushed against the wall but his left hand gripped her hips and pulled her ass into his groan, Y/n had to crouch down a little so he could level his cock to her ass, Nikki relaxed so he could put his tip in her, she's done anal before and this will be so much fun, she felt his hard tip push past her knot and she took a deep breath relaxing her asshole, Y/n put his left hand back on her hip while his right hand kept her against the wall, Y/n then easily started to push deeper and deeper into her colon till his entire cock was inside her.

Y/n: Fuck! This ass is tight~

Nikki couldn't respond, her mind was blank for the pleasure of his entire cock inside her, she's had cock's in her ass before but nothing to this size and her legs already shaking is making this obvious to Y/n, Y/n respectfully didn't care though and stared to slowly ease his cock out, then back in, Nikki's ass clench with ever thrust in making him ache a little but the pleasure was over powering it, Y/n eased the pace thinking Nikki needed to but she didn't, she actually wanted more.

Nikki: Is that all you got~ Come on~ Fuck me!

Nikki gave him a crazy smile still looking over her left shoulder, Y/n smiled to her leaning his body against hers, Y/n put his hands over hers pushing her even closure to the wall and his thrusts started to pick up more and more till his groan was slapping against her peachy ass, say what you want about Nikki, she has one of the best asses in WWE right now, one of which that Y/n is fucking.

Nikki: Oh~ That's better...~

Y/n bit down on her shoulder making her hiss in pain, Y/n's starting to think that she enjoys pain though, the speed he's fucking her ass and him biting her shoulder kind of proves that, also her dirty talk is really driving him crazy.

Nikki: ... Come on~ Show me how much of a man you are~ Make this ass your's~!

Y/n moved back again this time putting both his hands on her hips, his right moving to her ass, he gripped her body and pulled her into him meeting his thrusts creating a much louder slapping sound of her ass rippling with every action, Nikki's moans and groans making it hotter for them both as Y/n wanted a changed, Nikki gasped when he pulled out her ass and spun her around.

Y/n squatted down to her pussy and started to lick and suck away at her dripping lips, Nikki moaned moving her right leg over his left shoulder and gripping his hair holding him in place, Nikki has never had sex like this, ruthless and none stop, it was also far from over as Y/n moved her left leg over his shoulder and picked her up, he let her body drop a little so he could pin her too the wall again.

Nikki's face inches from his as her legs stayed hooked over his shoulders, Y/n lined his cock back up to her pussy and easily slipped in, making Nikki gasp leaving her mouth gapped open, Y/n took that chance to slip his tongue into her mouth and she tasted amazing, Nikki's hands gripped his face holding him in place while his cock piston'd in and out of her pussy driving her closer and closer to her inevitable climax, Nikki couldn't warn him, his mouth felt too good and she didn't what the make out to stop, so she just let it loose moaning into his mouth.

Y/n slowed his thrusts down while she clenched around his cock and he felt a spray of liquid hit his stomach, Y/n broke the kiss and looked down to see she is a squirter, Y/n's never fucked a squirter before so this is a new experience.

Nikki: ... So-sorry...

She panted to him making him wonder why she's apologising, Y/n then remembered that not everyone finds squirter's appealing, Y/n's not one of them though and looked back up to her, moving her now messy hair out of her face causing her to open her eyes and look to him, the back of her head pressed against the wall, he semi appeal chest heaving with pants.

Y/n: Don't apologise...

Y/n kissed her again, his hard cock still inside her as they both enjoyed the feeling of what they just experienced, Y/n broke the kiss though as he enjoyed her squirting more then he ever thought he would have.

Y/n: ... Do it again~

Nikki smiled grabbing the back of his hair pulling him back into a heated, sloppy kiss, Y/n kissed back not letting her win that easy in the battle of tongues, Nikki started to bounce herself on him but Y/n moved them from the wall back onto the bed as Nikki was taking to heaven that night, Y/n fucking all her holes and cumming twice in each, Nikki can't remember the amount of times he made her cum but it was defiantly pushing the double figures, one thing she does remember is neither of them used any pregnancy precautions that night in London...

=========================

(How'd I Do? Let Me Know! Take Care!)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

84.8K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
147K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
49.7K 577 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...