ramattra stories

By sleepyems15

credits to the artist. there would be some yandere stories btw, the character belongs to blizzard. More

let me explain real quick
yandere ramattra
normal ramattra
special fanfic
child reader
YANDERE RAMATTRA
jealous ramattra
what would you like next?
just fluff
protective older bro ramattra
ramattra head cannons
shy reader
human/clingy ramattra
another protective older bro ramattra
teen(ish?) reader
more ramattra headcannons
update
relaxation with ramattra :)
meeting ramattra for the first time
spicy human ramattra (not smut)
yandere ramattra
ANGST IM SO SORRY 😭
father figure ramattra
baby reader
baby reader headcannons
ramattra headcannons but it's serious
ramattra pics
HUMAN RAMATTRA HCS
haha I hate myself (human ramattra spicy not smut fic)
what would you like next?
RAMMAX HCS!?!?!
yandere ramattra
rescuing a kidnapped child reader
Poseidon ramattra
having a date with ramattra ❤️
villian ramattra<3
protective dad ramattra
reader gets sick hcs
random Ramattra interactions
demon Ramattra hcs (w/ yandere hcs aswell)
update important (nothing bad tho)
MORE RAMATTRA INTERACTIONS
reader that does Ramadan hcs
alright what would you like next??
short stories of ramattra & u<3
the dancefloor <3
sub ramattra (this is just spicy no smut)
AHHHHHHHHH(smut hcs, requested)

more fluff

393 8 2
By sleepyems15

The title says it all. Also yourhotstepmother thanks for commenting tbh they made me laugh also wonderful username btw.

Also your an omnic

Credits to artist for the art

Characters: you, ramattra and a lost little girl

Being an omnic wasn't easy at all. You knew that humans weren't going to be nice to any omnics but they do exist.

You were walking into town for a few supplies because ramattra needed supplies because he was hurt . He wasn't too badly hurt but it's alright to be safe sometimes, you finally picked up the supplies from the shops.

You saw a girl she looked a bit lost. You approached her the girl "is everything alright?" You asked, she nodded her head "no, I lost my mama" she started to cry.

You comforted her. You offered to help her find her parents, she agreed. It took you 45 minutes to find her parents she was very thankful. The parents were pretty thankful as well and sweet to you. if you could be honest you didn't expect them to be nice to you.

After you got back to the temple  you told ramattra everything. He laughed "of course there are nice humans  out there, you barely get them but they do exist in every mission i go in  there is a humans who are nice" he said.

"Huh I guess so, I must not meet alot nice people then" you muttered. "What about me?" "You literally say 'suffer as I have suffered!' when you fight someone" you said making an impression of him.

He laughed once more "I guess so." He muttered.

Counted words: 273

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 257 8
This is about Y/N. At the age of 16 you lost your left hand to a Bastion unit and got it replaced with a robot hand. At 18 years old you became a gun...
1.4K 68 10
(Y/N) (L/N), a mechanic who works for Overwatch, which is a co-operation who protects the world from Talon, Omnics and more War-Based Criminals. She...
22.7K 181 21
These are either gonna be silly, sad or overall romantic. I do not do smut/lemons (yet) but I will go a little extreme at sometimes. Requests are ope...
45.8K 722 21
I'm not good at these. check out my other books if ur into Undertale or Team Fortress 2. Or any of my other books. be sure to vote if u like it. Cur...