I Isekaid to Lookism?

By AyraAkakurifu

A girl, reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, was suddenly struck by lightning while she was asleep... More

Part 1: Am I dreaming?
Part 2: First Day at School
Part 3: Shopping
Part 4: Exercise
Part 6: Dandan
Part 7: Gun
Part 8: Kidnapped or Hospitalized
Part 9 - Jajjangmyeon
Part 10: Crystal
Part 11: Two dates?
Part 12: Goo being Goo
Part 13: Like a Breeze
Part 14: Johan being OOC
Part 15: Got you!
Part 16: Movie Night
Part 17: Post-Movie

Part 5: Jogging

1.4K 90 15
By AyraAkakurifu

"Sorry?", she tilted her head. The next thing she knew, someone's slender fingers placed a card on the counter, while another's hands placed random snacks on the counter, and another just rested a hand on her shoulder. "Jay wants to treat us, let's go (Y/n)", he pulled her away from the cashier. "Eh? Alright, thanks again Jay", she looked at Jay from her shoulder and saw Zack with loads of snack. Both of them were facing the cashier.

The girls followed both Daniel and (y/n) to take a seat outside of the convenient store. Daniel was sitting opposite of her to the point that he was blocking her view of the cashier, Jay and Zack. (Y/n) pondered to herself, 'was there a scene where the two of them interact with each other?', she opened the soda she just bought, more like, Jay paid for it, and she took it after being keyed in.

Daniel ate a bun, 'this flavour is good', he shifted his gaze to the girl infront of him, "wanna taste this one? This flavour is good", he offered to her. "Hm?", (y/n) chomped on it and her eyes brightened, "isn't this (fav/flavour)?". Daniel nodded his head, "that's right!". "I love this flavour", she smiled back at him before munching on some other snacks. Daniel couldn't help but stare at the bun, 'did she...I did that?? No way! I was just offering her....but'

Then Zoe chirped, "oh, I'll go to your apartment later at night, okay?". (Y/n) looked at her and cheered, "sure! oh wait let's exchange our numbers", she took out her new phone from her pocket. Mira gasped, "you already got a new phone? When did you bought it? Was it last night after we left?".

At the exact moment, both Jay and Zack got out from the convenient store to join them. Zack placed the snacks on the table and Jay sat further away but still within the same table. Daniel, who was infront of (Y/n) noticed that her phone case was familiar, as if he had seen it before, until he saw Jay whipping out his phone. His eyes widened in surprise, Jay's phone case and (y/n)'s phone case was similar if they look closely.

"Oh! I actually got it from a friend", she waved her phone before passing her phone to the girl next to her which was Zoe, she added her numbers in her phone while she added (y/n)'s number to hers. Then Zoe passed the phone to Mira, and she did the same, after finishing it she passed her phone to Jiho, then he passed the phone to Jay, then he passed the phone to Duke, then Zack and lastly Daniel.

Daniel checked her phone case carefully before dialling his own number and saved it, he returned her phone back to her and the girl smilingly checked her contact list, 'yay! This is a dream come true.....hmm.. now that I think about it, in the lookism world, in which arc am I?', she looked around calmly, 'Jiho is still here, which means he haven't committed that one heinous crime that the other readers are sooooo pissed off about... shoot, throughout my entrance to this world, I haven't met all the characters yet.. wait Joy haven't appeared yet either... in which arc did Joy appeared.. how about Crystal? Is she going to appear or not? Because I recall Crystal was supposed to be here to watch Daniel...... but since I'm here to take part in watching Daniel, does that mean she's not going to transfer here, I should contact uncle later, and there's Duke... he's here comfortably talking with us, which means that the school festival arc already passed..... so I'm at..which arc', she closed her eyes trying to remember what happened after that.

A nudge on her shoulder made her fluttered her eyes open, she saw Duke, "(y/n) we should head back, the others are waiting for you". She perked up and took her soda as the others were already standing and grouping up together, "thank you Duke, I was lost in my thoughts hehe~ how was your rapping so far?".

Duke was surprised, "huh? How did you know?", he sheepishly smiled. "Oh! Hehe! I heard it from youtube the other day, your rapping skills was sooooo awesome", her eyes sparkled, "I'd love to hear you rap and Daniel sing in real life", she dreamily thought of it while walking side by side with Duke. "Really? You can watch us stream together next time, or even better you can join our stream", he suggested.

She immediately squeezed his hand with her free hand, "oh my god! Really? I'd love to! Just hit me up when you're good to go". He laughed heartily, "I always stream, you should update me and Daniel when you're free". "Rightttt", she remembered that she already made some arrangement with Daniel after school and with Zoe at night, she even remembered about Jay's invitation to go shopping together. She nodded and with a determined look on her face, she voiced out, "alrighty then, I'll update you when I'm free".

"By the way have you met with the architecture department?", Duke continued their conversation. "I think I've seen them yesterday but haven't personally acquainted with them", she hummed at the end of the word, "architecture department.... where is it again?". He laughed, "they're actually right next to your class, you're in fashion dept, right?". (Y/n) nodded her head. "You should meet them too since you're next to their class", he added.

"I'll visit them now", she laughed in the end of her words and jogged to her classroom, passing the others. Daniel turned his head to Duke, "where'd she run off to, Duke?". Duke simply laughed and shook his head in disbelief, "she looks like an excited girl, she's heading to the architecture department". Daniel immediately furrowed his brows, "wait, why?".

(Y/n) knocked on the door before sliding the door open, instantly she met with a lot of scary looking people and at the centre of it was Vasco and Jace. "It's the new girl", Jace called out. Vasco looked up, since he was in the midst of doing push-up with two fingers, "bullied girl?". (Y/n) was really confused, 'bullied?'. The boys immediately loomed above her, if she didn't know any better she would've been really scared of them.

She knew them all too well from reading the webtoon, (Y/n) cheekily waved a hello, "hai!! It's soooo nice to meet you, we met yesterday, right?", she tried her best to peek from their buffed shoulders in order to meet with both Vasco and Jace. "Yesterday?", their deep threatening voice could be heard clearly. Jace pushed his way so that both of them could meet the curious girl.

Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth, she was so scared that they could hear her squealing, 'Vasco is really hot in real life oh my god, this is why I ship them both'. "Oi, don't bully the girl", Vasco deep voice could be heard, "she's going to cry". She immediately shook her hand and laughed it out, "no no no, please don't misunderstood, ummm anyway about yesterday.... Can you guys please forget what you saw?", she sweatdropped while looking away. Vasco went silent for a while before nodding his head, "I see".

"Uhm", she piped up before smiling, "I'm (Y/n) by the way". Jace nodded his head in acknowledgement, 'is she a fan of Vasco? If so, this would be a great opportunity to give Vasco a chance to taste the feeling of being in a relationship', he then cleared his throat, "I'm Jace second-in-command and he is our leader, Vasco, the leader of the burn knuckles". She grinned widely, "very nice to meet you, Jace and Vasco, I'm from fashion department by the way, oh! And I look forward to talk to you again next time", she smiled brightly.

"Here you were, (y/n), come on let's get back to class", Daniel patted her shoulder. "Thanks for reminding me, Daniel.. see you next time~", she waved them a happy goodbye with a sweet smile before walking together with the fashion dept group. All of a sudden, Vasco had tears in his eyes, thinking how lucky Daniel was.

~Time Skip to after school~

(Y/n) was walking side by side with Daniel, as she was holding onto his sleeves. She watched her surroundings and tried to memorize the route. "So this is the place where I start to jog usually and don't worry~ we will jog together later, so meet me here okay?", Daniel looked at her while explaining, on the other hand she was looking around and scanning the surrounding, "(y/n)?", he called out to her. She stopped scanning her surroundings and stared back up at him, "yes, Daniel?". "Nothing hehe, you can go now and I'll be here in a few minutes since it's close to my place", he scratched the back of his neck.

She nodded her head and left to go back to her apartment to change into proper exercise clothes. She then went back to the playground and saw Daniel started stretching already She decides to sneak behind him and surprise him. She slowly tiptoed behind him and when he didn't expect the most, (y/n) whispered to his ear, "hai dandan~", making the male jumped to his feet, nearly lost his soul to the demon.

However, as he realized who it was, he started to blush harder and covered his red ear, "that scared me", he carefully said. The girl grinned and helped him up, "you were so focused that it kinda seem fun to scare you~", she giggled at the end of her word while tugging strands of her hair behind her ear. "O-oh", his face was still red as he looked away, "um let me help you stretch before we start our jog".

"Yesss thankss!", she started to stretch like how Gun had taught her while Daniel kept track of the time and made sure her posture was correct. After she finally warmed her body up, the two started to jog together next to the street, with him on the left side to make sure no cars hit her.

"Waaiitttt you're too fast Dandan", she wailed huffing and puffing while jogging. 'Dandan..? A nickname from (y/n)', he felt content so he slowed down, despite that he was still curious about one thing that has been bugging his mind since lunch, "hey umm... what's your relationship with Jay?".

Hearing Jay's name coming out from Daniel's mouth made her excited, 'omg omg does he actually like him??', she glanced up at him, "why?", she tauntingly asked with a smirk gracing her lips, "why are you curious, hm Dandan~?". He started to blush harder than before and this made her more intrigued, 'oh my oh my', she held his arm making him slow down, "you know what? don't worry too much about it~ Just like how we just met, Jay is like that to me too! So we're just friends", she cheekily grinned before patting his arm, "can we turn around now? I need to get back before dinner, I got to prep for Zoe later".

'Just friend? Then.... Was it just coincidence that they have matching phone case....?', Daniel thought to himself before nodding and switched to her other side before returning back to the park.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
6.8K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys โค๏ธ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
2.3K 117 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
11.1K 810 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...