Part 2: First Day at School

[miru's note:~ alrightt just before we move on to the story I'll give you guys a brief introduction to reader-chan

(Y/n) - your name

(L/n)- last name

Personality: just a plain yet bright, kind, outright and brave girl, but she's actually really shy and doesn't shows it to the public, she would rather people see her as a strong girl rather than a weak-hearted girl. To be noted, she always strive for the best and she's the type of person to judge people by their personality. She dislike people who are rude, to her or to other people. Basically, the normal justified MC you can see in most stories. She has a habit of touching things or holding things. She is sometimes talkative and sometimes just observe things. She also sometimes is good at hiding her anxiety through her face but her hand shows it all. She has a crazy tendency to ship characters/people together regardless of gender. A fangirl to be exact.

Love interest: (subject to change, author will just go with the flow so reader-chan needs to read to find out😆)]

(Y/n) tugged her skirt as she was still in the limousine, nervous while looking through the tinted windows. "Remember, all you have to do is watch that child carefully and update me for any changes, if you could, you can befriend them as well, more better", the Chairman reminded her while scheming through his ipad before giving it to her, "you can use this as your notebook, anything you write in this application", he pointed an application called notability, "I can see it as well, so be mindful of what you're writing".

"Sure do uncle", she looked at the ipad with a wary look that even the Chairman himself noticed. "I know this is a contractual relationship but if you have any problem just come and tell me about it, just treat me as your real uncle or your father figure, I don't mind. Since my daughter don't usually treat me like her father either way", he added while resting his eyes.

(Y/n)'s eyes brightened, "really? Thanks uncle! I'll be back", she gave the Chairman a light hug before leaving through the door. The Chairman was slightly surprised at the sudden gesture, 'I guess she must've been scared since she's only 17 and alone in this place..', he sighed to himself and watched as she walked closer to her school gate.

She hugged her ipad in her arms and looked around, "Jae Won High School, what a familiar name.... Park Daniel, what a-", before she could even continue her words someone from behind her called out to her, "huh? Yes? Can I help you?", a slightly deep voice said. She turned her head around and simply smiled at him, "oh nothing, are you Park Daniel?". "Yes, that's me", a tall boy, very good looking and has a beautiful smile.

"Oh I'm (Y/n)! I'm kinda new here and someone told me to find you for help", she lied in the end. "I see, a new transferee, sure I can help you", he smiled brightly so in return she smiled back, "so you seem like from a foreign country, where were you from?", he started the conversation as both of them walked through the gate together.

(Y/n) tugged strands of her hair behind her ear, "I'm not a foreigner, I live around here", she lied again as she was ordered by the Chairman, "oh! But you look so familiar though, have we met?". He blinked his eyes while looking at her, he started sweating, 'she knows the original body?????? N-no way, right?'. She giggled, "I'm sorry, you just look like someone I know from a webtoon I recently read, the main character's name has the same name as yours, you see". He breathed out an inaudible sigh of relief, "o-oh, that's cool", the two of them entered the school ground and he lead her to the staff room and waved her goodbye.

'That was soooooo nerve-wrecking!! There were a lot of people staring', she pressed her lips together before smiling at the teacher as she explains more or less about the class and the school before bringing her to her classroom. "Okay quiet down please, there's going to be another student transferring, she used to study aboard but now she has return to her own country to continue her study, please be nice to her okay, you can come in", the teacher called out to (y/n).