Part 5: Jogging

"Sorry?", she tilted her head. The next thing she knew, someone's slender fingers placed a card on the counter, while another's hands placed random snacks on the counter, and another just rested a hand on her shoulder. "Jay wants to treat us, let's go (Y/n)", he pulled her away from the cashier. "Eh? Alright, thanks again Jay", she looked at Jay from her shoulder and saw Zack with loads of snack. Both of them were facing the cashier.

The girls followed both Daniel and (y/n) to take a seat outside of the convenient store. Daniel was sitting opposite of her to the point that he was blocking her view of the cashier, Jay and Zack. (Y/n) pondered to herself, 'was there a scene where the two of them interact with each other?', she opened the soda she just bought, more like, Jay paid for it, and she took it after being keyed in.

Daniel ate a bun, 'this flavour is good', he shifted his gaze to the girl infront of him, "wanna taste this one? This flavour is good", he offered to her. "Hm?", (y/n) chomped on it and her eyes brightened, "isn't this (fav/flavour)?". Daniel nodded his head, "that's right!". "I love this flavour", she smiled back at him before munching on some other snacks. Daniel couldn't help but stare at the bun, 'did she...I did that?? No way! I was just offering her....but'

Then Zoe chirped, "oh, I'll go to your apartment later at night, okay?". (Y/n) looked at her and cheered, "sure! oh wait let's exchange our numbers", she took out her new phone from her pocket. Mira gasped, "you already got a new phone? When did you bought it? Was it last night after we left?".

At the exact moment, both Jay and Zack got out from the convenient store to join them. Zack placed the snacks on the table and Jay sat further away but still within the same table. Daniel, who was infront of (Y/n) noticed that her phone case was familiar, as if he had seen it before, until he saw Jay whipping out his phone. His eyes widened in surprise, Jay's phone case and (y/n)'s phone case was similar if they look closely.

"Oh! I actually got it from a friend", she waved her phone before passing her phone to the girl next to her which was Zoe, she added her numbers in her phone while she added (y/n)'s number to hers. Then Zoe passed the phone to Mira, and she did the same, after finishing it she passed her phone to Jiho, then he passed the phone to Jay, then he passed the phone to Duke, then Zack and lastly Daniel.

Daniel checked her phone case carefully before dialling his own number and saved it, he returned her phone back to her and the girl smilingly checked her contact list, 'yay! This is a dream come true.....hmm.. now that I think about it, in the lookism world, in which arc am I?', she looked around calmly, 'Jiho is still here, which means he haven't committed that one heinous crime that the other readers are sooooo pissed off about... shoot, throughout my entrance to this world, I haven't met all the characters yet.. wait Joy haven't appeared yet either... in which arc did Joy appeared.. how about Crystal? Is she going to appear or not? Because I recall Crystal was supposed to be here to watch Daniel...... but since I'm here to take part in watching Daniel, does that mean she's not going to transfer here, I should contact uncle later, and there's Duke... he's here comfortably talking with us, which means that the school festival arc already passed..... so I'm at..which arc', she closed her eyes trying to remember what happened after that.

A nudge on her shoulder made her fluttered her eyes open, she saw Duke, "(y/n) we should head back, the others are waiting for you". She perked up and took her soda as the others were already standing and grouping up together, "thank you Duke, I was lost in my thoughts hehe~ how was your rapping so far?".

Duke was surprised, "huh? How did you know?", he sheepishly smiled. "Oh! Hehe! I heard it from youtube the other day, your rapping skills was sooooo awesome", her eyes sparkled, "I'd love to hear you rap and Daniel sing in real life", she dreamily thought of it while walking side by side with Duke. "Really? You can watch us stream together next time, or even better you can join our stream", he suggested.