My crush on the Cheerleader (...

By WildcatData06

Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 's... More

Chapter One-Detention
Chapter two-Football
Chapter three-Sketches
Chapter four-Smoothie
Chapter five-Mum's news
Chapter six-A note
Chapter Seven-The game
Chapter Eight-The party
Chapter Nine-A picnic?
Chapter Ten-We should meet up soon
Chapter eleven-Do you remember the last time we were here?
Chapter Twelve-But he's with Blair
Chapter thirteen-Try to make amends
Chapter fourteen-Strike?
Chapter fifteen-Break up?
Chapter sixteen-Kyle and Marcus
Chapter seventeen-Blair's friends
Chapter eighteen-Sorry I can't
Chapter nineteen-Picture
Chapter twenty-Where's Blair?
Chapter twenty one-Tears
Chapter twenty two-Movie date
Chapter twenty three-Halloween
Chapter twenty four-Blair's parents
Chapter twenty five-What are you doing here?
Chapter twenty six-Over this girl
Chapter twenty seven-Going public?
Chapter twenty eight-Diary
Chapter twenty nine-Parents
Chapter thirty-Let this happen
Chapter thirty one-Rain
Chapter thirty two-Brother or Sister?
Chapter thirty three-Manipulative liar
Chapter thirty four-Dear Addison,
Chapter thirty five-White light
Chapter thirty six-Lockers
Chapter thirty seven-Principal
Chapter thirty eight-Peer pressure
Chapter thirty nine-Too much
Chapter forty-School
Chapter forty one-Answer
Chapter forty two-Coffee
Chapter forty three-Stalker
Chapter forty four-Broken
Epilogue
*Important* Note
My crush on the footballer Christmas bonus
**important note**
PRIDE-BONUS CHAPTER
Random bonus- The surprise
New book
Authors note

Blair POV-BONUS CHAPTER

9.8K 227 30
By WildcatData06

The brush swipes across my face as I stare into the mirror. A delicate flush overlaying my cheeks, not too much not too little. I need to do this to fit in with the other girls, plus I find doing makeup calming although it hasn't been since becoming a cheerleader. We got a new head teacher a while back who is obsessed with football and at every opportunity tries to intergrade it into our British school. It was peculiar at first, but we've become used to it. This did mean that there was more pressure for me to become a cheerleader considering my boyfriend is an amazing footballer. Making sure my makeup and hair sits just right I head downstairs to breakfast. Jessie is leaning leisurely against the counter; she goes to college which starts a little later than my school so she's always more relaxed in the morning. She's wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with fishnets underneath and an oversized, worn, grey band t-shirt. Her eyes are circled in eyeliner and black eyeshadow with her loose blonde curls naturally framing her face. She never does much to her hair, but it looks naturally perfect, unlike mine that is unruly and frizzy until I straighten it although luckily no one's seen that since I figured out what a hair straighter was at the age of ten (although my mum banned me to use it until I was twelve).

She's too fixated on her phone to acknowledge me straight away which is awkward because I need to mauver around her to get to the toaster.

"Do you need a lift to school?" She asks still not looking up. Looking out the window I notice that the sky is greyer than usual but not too grey to rain.

"No, I should be fine," I decide. Jessie has been acting weirder to me than usual. We're quite close but she's starting to seem kind of obsessive over my love life like she knows something is up. Not that there is anything different than usual, other than the fact I think I have a crush on someone who hates me. It is my fault, I'm aware of that but I couldn't think of any other way to get her attention without everyone assuming I'm a lesbian. I don't even know if I like her maybe it's something else which is why I haven't told my boyfriend Kyle yet. Kyle and I have a deal that if we start developing feelings for someone else, we'll tell each other but we only break up if we kiss that person or if we know the feeling are reciprocated. Although I'm hesitant to do this because if I find out Addison likes me back then I must deal with the whole ordeal of coming out. Not to mention what Kyle would say, I don't think his homophobic, but I can't be sure. We're only together because of peer pressure, at first, we were attracted to each other but not anything more than that.

"Blair are you sure? You zoned out for a bit?"

Snapping my head towards her I nod, "Yeah sorry I just started thinking of it raining."

"If you're adamant on walking to school I can always pick you up depending on when I'm done with college," she responds gulping down the rest of her coffee

"That'd be amazing." Picking up my school bag I leave knowing that if I leave now, I'll get to school early enough to please my friends.

***

"Blair you're here!" Lizzy squeaked running up to me embracing her arms around mine. Coughing from the tightness I try my best to hug her back, but my arms are locked into place by hers. Lizzy was always over the top when it came to greeting, some people think it's cute but for me it's just annoying.

'Lizzy let me go or I will individually snap all your acrylics," I hiss.

"Haha Blair you're so funny," she responded pulling away squeezing my arms with a patronisingly happy grin.

Looking over her shoulder I notice Kyle walking over towards us. My pulse rises in my chest, gilt gnawing at my stomach. I know I need to have a conversation with him soon, as much as I hate to admit it my feelings for Addison have progressed more than I'd expected. Kyle stands before me leaning down to give me a quick kiss. Leaning toward him I let our lips touch although I somewhat have feelings for him, they're nowhere near as powerful as they used to be. Kissing him back I pull away after what I deem is they reasonable amount of time. Gripping the sides of his blazer I whisper, "Can we talk after school?"

Concern etches across his face as he looks at me quizzically, "Sure, are you okay though?"

Nodding in response I notice over my shoulder Addison looking at us. My heart contorts in my chest at the mere thought of her seeing Kyle and I kissing. Playing into the part I slowly remove my hands from him instead wrapping his arm around my waist. We walk into the building together ready for our first lesson.

***

By third lesson I was already bored. Addison is behind me, but I don't know if she's looking at me or the window. Turning slightly, I decide it's definitely the window, either way part of me wants to gain her attention. I'm not exactly sure when I started having feelings for Addison but what I do know is they haven't gone away. I've always known I was bi, but I haven't come out yet partially because of my reputation. Although it's vain of me I can't help but think of what could happen if my feelings or sexuality got out. The most popular girl in school is bisexual. It would be scandalous, guys would say awful things to me, I already know what they say about lesbians. I'll be out in university or something. All I know is that this school is not the place. Feeling adrenaline rise in my chest I put my hand up before I know what I'm doing, "Miss! Addison is looking at me weirdly!"

I don't know why I went through with it but as soon as I do a wave of regret washes other me. Addison is shy, I've probably made her feel awful. My mind internally curses itself as I watch her cheeks turn crimson.

"I wasn't I was looking out the window," she protested timidly. Gilt lined my stomach as I watched her squirm. Her cheeks flush an even darker shade and I notice her slightly biting her bottom lip. My insides rearrange themselves at the sight, my attention purely on her mouth, her lips, the way they'd feel on mine. Shaking my head slightly I push back my shoulders trying to make myself seem confident and poised.

Turning my attention back to the teacher so I don't get distracted I watch as she rearranges her glasses, "Both of you stop being so childish, I don't care if you were looking at her or out the window, you should be paying attention to the lesson! If you want to act like you're in year three then I'll treat you like it. Both of you have warnings, I expect better behaviour from secondary school students."

Turning back to Addison I watch as she drops her head down to look at her notes. She does this thing rubbing her hand against her chest instantly making me feel worse. Addison looks really shaken up and doesn't work for a lot of the lesson. Shit I've made her anxious. How do I make this up to her? Throughout the lesson I tried to think of some ways I can subtilty let her know that I'm sorry but come up blank. The lesson went antagonising slow as I willed myself to think more on what I can do to make Addison feel better, but every idea leads me to think that she'll notice I have a crush on her. I don't hate that I'm bisexual or wish I wasn't because it's a part of me that I can't change I just wish I could fit into the mould people create for me. Pretty cheerleader with a handsome boyfriend, nothing could ever go wrong with her because she's blonde and is slightly above active in looks. That's not who I am, people who dislike me treat me like a robot, as if I'm incapable of feeling any emotion or couldn't be anything other than a cheerleader. Part of me knows that people are catching on, that my life if a façade, for instance Jessie has been acting more suspicious about my life and who I'm interested in. It's all getting increasingly stressful.

Finally, the belle signals the end of lesson, as I'm walking out the room, I hear the teacher saying Addison's name. Is this my fault? What could she have done? Leaving the door slightly ajar I stand next to the door. Taking out my phone I try to pretend that I'm focused on that but in reality, trying to listen into what the teacher has to say. Vaguely hearing about homework and detention I estimate when the conversation is ending. Quickly rushing down the hall I come to a halt by the water fountain. My phone buzzes in my hand distracting me from what I just did. It was just my friends asking where I am, quickly texting them back I just about put my phone in my blazer when I feel a force against me. Looking down at what—or who bashed into me I notice it's Addison. My heart practically stops at the sight of her, her gorgeous chestnut hair fanning around her. Seeing the little pink slip fall out her hands I snatched it away from Addison.

"Detention, what could you have don't?" Pretending to be confused I furrow my brows slightly; she can't know I was listening in. Concern invades my mind for a split second before I push it away. There must be a reason for not submitting that much homework, is she okay? At least that's what I'm guessing it is from the teacher's chicken scratch across the note.

"Homework," she responded sheepishly, shifting her feet slightly and biting her bottom lip. Thankful that I'm wearing makeup I hope that my blush doesn't show. My face contorts slightly in an 'oh' shape but when I catch myself instead of going back to a straight face, I accidently let out a grin before correcting myself.

Turning my head slightly I just about see my so-called friends coming closer, "You look like you need to pee." The remark comes off flippantly and cold, but I go to join my friends down the corridor.

We made our way to lunch where my boyfriend awaits with the other guys on the football team. Before football none of these guys got along let alone voluntarily spoke to each other but the headteacher insisted we all sat together to keep up an 'image', I swear she was just obsessed with some American teen dramas though. Or is vicariously living her life through her students. Sitting down on the table bench Kyle puts his arm around my shoulders pulling me in closer, "Hey babe." He does this every lunch which is more for show than anything else. Turning my head towards him I smile then give him a quick kiss on the lips. Although I used to get butterflies whenever this happened, I now feel guilty as if I'm cheating on Addison even though we're not together or even had a proper conversation.

"Aww you guys are so in love I could just scrape my eyes out and feed them to my dog," one of the cheerleaders say, I don't really know her that well other than her name is Olivia and that she's had a huge crush on Kyle since year six.

Rolling my eyes, I look down at my packed lunch slowly picking at it. My eyes drift over to Addison and what I could do to make it up to her. From her record I'm also assuming that this is her first detention. That's when I had an idea. There is one more lesson of the day, one more lesson where I can try to get detention.

Suddenly Kyle nudges me with his elbow, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

***

The plan was on. Last lesson I have history, a class that Addison happens to not be in. Our history teacher has been working here for ten years and is notoriously known for being strict and making terrible jokes that no one finds funny. I enter the classroom early going to the bord at the back of the class, this bord has a selection of quotes and posters etc. Taking a few pins from the bottom of the bord (this section isn't visible when people are sat down) I go up to the teacher's chair. Grabbing some blue tack, I stick them against the plastic of the chair. Knowing the teacher will most likely see this I take out a Dr Pepper pouring it onto the mahogany desk. Going over to the blind near his desk I close it so the corner is a lot less visible. Grabbing some PVA glue I pour some onto the floor (it's the clear kind, sir likes to use for posters and models). I pour the glue around his chair and onto the lead up of his desk. Luckily this classrooms floor is not carpeted because it used to be an art room until they made a new art department.

Quickly heading out of the room I am relived to realise it's around ten minutes until lesson. Keeping my head down I go into the girls' toilets nearby waiting in there until lesson can start. Going over to the mirror I reapply my lip-gloss and make sure my eyeliner is in a perfect cat eye before walking out the room. Taking a deep breath, I go over to the classroom. Following in line behind everyone else I take my seat as quick as I can. The teacher walks across the room hesitating slightly as his shoes are tacky against the floor. Looking down disgustedly he sits down as soon as possible, "AAAAHHH, who in god's name did this!"

He slams his hands down against his desk pulling a face of pure abhorrence as his hands come away--partially sticky--partially damp--by the semi dried down drink.

Standing up I raise my hand acting fake innocent, "Sir I'm so sorry I accidently left those pins on your chair."

"Blair I'm not going to fall for your tricks, you think you're clever, don't you? Detention tonight." His stern gaze never left my eyes as he then proceeded to ask me to head outside the classroom.

He ended up lecturing me about behaviour and pranks especially as I'm 'in year eleven and should be focusing more on my GCSE's than childish pranks'. To be fair he has a point, but I needed to do this to see Addison.

***

I ended up being a little late to detention. As I came through the door, I scanned the room for where Addison could be. Noticing her near the back of the room huddled up at the window I quickly throw my detention slip on Mr John's desk before making my way over there. She has her hair around her so if you weren't so close you wouldn't be able to see her headphones. I wonder what she's listening too, "You know Sir wouldn't be impressed if he saw you with those in."

She looks over at me as I've just sat down in the chair next to her. She immediately takes out her headphones focusing on her homework. A slight pang reverberates around my chest as I realise, she probably doesn't want to talk to me. Either way I smile a little at the thought of being next to her hoping that she will speak to me at some point in the hour. Looking into her eyes I try to engage her to talk to me, but I doubt she will. Her eyes as so blue almost like a deep ocean.

"How have you got detention? I've been in nearly all your lessons today," Addison said looking towards me gripping tightly onto her pen.

My heart almost stopped at the prospect of her talking to me, needing to somewhat act the part I've created for myself I put on a smug smile and rest my chin on my hand, "Nearly."

"Umm anyway, why are you sitting next to me?" It was obvious that she tried to say it coolly even though it was awkward.

Needing to think of something I reply, "You're in my normal sear so I sat here." I couldn't help the smile appearing on my face as I looked at her more.

We made a little small talk with me mostly leading the conversations. Although it was a little awkward, she made an effort to chat back to me which I was surprised at considering earlier. Sadly, detention had to come to an end leaving our conversation a thing of the past. Addison left before me hardly saying goodbye as she sped out the door.

Going outside I noticed grey clouds coming towards the school met with a rumble of thunder. Seeing into the distance I noticed Addison looking terrified at the upcoming storm.

"Do you need a ride?" I shouted before I knew what I was doing.

She looked around slightly before saying, "Sure, but um who's driving you home?"

"Relax, it's just my older sister." I put my hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. As my skin met the warmth of her clothes, I couldn't help but shiver, if Addison noticed I'm hoping she assumed it was the rain.

Distracting me from what just happened my sister pulled up in her car, "Get in!" She looks at us as if we're crazy. Her radio is blaring as usual, we ran to the car once getting in realising that we are drenched from that short distance. Addison's hair is framing around her face, her mascara slightly smudged around her eyes making her look sexy as her hair goes into her natural waves. We both looked at each other laughing at our appearances. I decided to sit in the back seat with her because I want to be close to her and this is the first time, she's meeting my sister.

"You look awful," I chuckle trying to hide the fact that all I want to do is push the damp hair away from her face and kiss her.

"Thanks, you don't look so great yourself," she quipped back making me blush.

I introduced her to my sister, and we drove to her home. Addison seemed surprisingly calm as she tapped her fingers to the beat of the music. Dropping her off to her home we wait until she's inside until we drive away, Jessie giving me one knowing glace through the mirror. Telling myself she doesn't know anything I try to stay calm, but it's all I can think of for the rest of the night that and the fact I never got to speak with Kyle.

Thank you for reading this bonus, I'm going to start updating my crush on the footballer more often as well as having a new story available this month or next. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
99.1K 4.3K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
Gaydar By HoeyJoey

Teen Fiction

4.6K 1.1K 20
How do you tell if someone is gay? Well some people have the special ability to use what is called a gaydar, which can pinpoint signs or mannerisms t...
Wren By S

Romance

25.9K 2.3K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...