โ™ก Elia โ™ก

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

15. Apart

9.9K 207 47
By spongebob12312

Authors Pov~

While Elia was siting in the limo, her body limb and mind were still in shock. The brothers forcefully put Elia in the vehicle, she was pitting up a fight, punching the Silvs and squirming off of their holds to go and check how her father was doing. Elia gathering her thoughts made her face be in confusion; eyebrows furrowed, glistening eyes, head pounding, and wrist hurting from the brothers holds earlier.

They were off to who-knows where. The only thought and decision she made right now that was as normal as anything was for her to not be apart from her father.

When she turned from the window towards the brothers she jumped a little. The were all staring at her. "Oh baby you are just so cute to look at."  Leo said while smiling like the other two. 'They are so abnormal.' She thought. When about to turn her head away from the brothers she was stopped with a hand to her jaw bringing her sight back to them.

"When we show our affection towards you, you say 'thank you' understood?" Mateo said with his jaw clenched. "Y-yes." Elia let out quietly while looking down. Her naive mind didn't catch that these brothers were almost becoming obsessive over her. Even if her little self did try to stop it she couldn't.

"Oh brother don't be such an ass to sweetheart." Hearing that name alone made her want to gag. But she held it together.

"Um Sebastián? Where are you guys taking me? I can't leave dad. He may be worried sick about me." Elia rushed out, her eyes was observing outside of the windows trying to catch glimpses of her surroundings. Her staying quiet was over with, she wanted answers.

"CANT YOU JUST STAY QUIET FOR DAMN SAKE!" Leo screamed. He was over this bullshit. No one ever questions the Silvs, and she did. They didn't know how to respond to this. But they wouldn't take that level of disrespect. She swallowed a big lump in her throat as she sinked down into her seat while biting the inside of her cheek.
———————————————————————

Elia's Pov~

Some time passed by from Leo's big outburst. Honestly never would have I imagine them shouting at me or hurting me. It hurt, it really did. But I didn't want to start something that I knew in the end I would be getting more hurt by. Dad always told me that I'm naive and very emotional when it came to the real world.

Soon enough the tires started rolling on some type of rock, gravel feeling, the vehicle made a stop towards a huge mansion that I saw on my side of the window. It was beautiful, no beautiful was an understatement, it looked magical. The entrance doors were so detailed with their architecture. My eyes were sparkly with admiration l observing the water fountains.

*click*

The chauffeur I believe opened my side door. I take a step out of the limo and walked a few more. A thought came in. 'Is this a hotel.'

———————————————————————
Authors Pov~

The brothers had a grin to their faces; ear to ear. They could almost see their future with her, like paradise. That was until Elia turned around to them with a hurt expression.

"What's wrong baby?" "Are you hurt" "Would you like a hug?" They said while approaching her. Their questions making her feel suffocated.

Sebastián grabbed Elia's hand in the process causing her to flinch and jerk her hand away from him. "W-what am I doing h-here?" Elia's voice came to their ears. "What's this place?"

"Well baby this place is our vacation house but ever since you came into our lives its our home. You'll make it home, right baby?" Leo said while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"N-no this isn't my home! Can't you see what you guys did to my dad?! You hurt him! N-now I need t-to go and get a ride back, some one needs to take me to him to see if my dad is ok. Y-you three disgust m-me." Elia rushed out while wiping the tears in her eyes.

This made the brothers almost go soft for her. But she just had to say that one word. 'Disgust'.

"Listen here Elia, you don't come here and demand things. One thing here is we demand and you serve us. GOT IT!" He screamed. Her mouth went dry.

She nodded her head rapidly looking down. One of the brothers grabbed her arm heading towards the doors. She was in too much pain to look up. The few stairs that led to the main doors where enough for her to know she was entering misery.

———————————————————————
Authors Pov~

They soon sat her on the huge daybed. Lots of windows were on the entire wall causing her eyes to shift to a personal golf course. These brothers were wealthy to say the least.

They brought a packet with a pen.

Mateo scooted the packet to her on the coffee table. "Would you like coffee, juice or water...sweetheart." He asked while standing up ready to serve her.

"N-nothing." Elia mumbled.

"I'll just get you some juice." He said in a serious voice.

"What's this packet?" She said while running her fingers through the pages not reading a word. It was way too much.

Mateo came and gave her the drink on her coaster.

"Read the title of the first page, baby!" Leo said in an enthusiastic way.

She flipped the packet...

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

"What?" Her eyes started to water. She decided to not look at their faces. Her eyes stayed on the page. Many thoughts were coming at her.

'They were serious on the marriage part.' She thought. Her breathing became heavier. This wasn't normal at all yet these three maniacs thought it was.

"No." Elia stated in a calm state. She was thinking if she was calm maybe they would really question their motives.

"As we expected darling." Sebastián said while rubbing her arm.

"I don't want a marriage with you all." Elia announced. "See baby we knew there would be some difficulty trying to win you over.... go to page 14." Leo spoke.

Elia felt so embarrassed, awkward, everything a person could feel right now. But at the same time she didn't feel anything at all.

She flipped towards the page as her eyes scanned it.

"Elia Aguilar will commit towards marriage between Leo, Sebastián, and Mateo Silvs if not committed, execution will be determined towards Frank Aguilar." Elia read while mumbling.

She couldn't think straight. Her once flawless life was gone and replaced by a three miserable men. She wanted to scream.

"You'll kill my d-d-dad if I say no to m-marriage with you?" She asked,while getting up. She was ready to head on out she didn't want to stay near these monsters for another second. That was until Sebastián grabbed her neck with his right hand moving her back towards the wall.

Soon enough her back reached it. "So baby you are going to say yes, right sweetheart?" Leo and Mateo approached her causing her to get even more uncomfortable.

"I-if I don't say y-yes you'll hurt dad, right?" Elia asked with tears dwelling in her eyes, sob after sob. The brothers didn't want this to happen but since she was making it so hard for them she'll have to learn the hard way.

"You know the answer baby it's all up to you, if you want poor Frank to be in his deathbed, or alive and healthy." He said with a smirk. "You don't anything to happen to Frank, would you now?" Manipulation has been a big part of their lives, from childhood to the business world.

Elia shook her head pleading with her eyes. "NO PLEASE....please, I'll do anything!" Her eyes getting red from wiping it with her hands.

———————————————————————
Mateos Pov~

Seeing our girl all sad already made us furious. But all that aside she was again sitting on the sofa bed with the packet flipped to the page where her signature had to be. And man us three were beyond ecstatic, seeing my brothers smiles.

When she picked up the pen she wiped her tears with her other hand. Yes we felt sorry for her but when she's spending her days and nights with us she won't feel a single ounce of regret and sadness.

She then signed her signature.

"Aww angel we knew you'd make the smarter choice. We love you baby!" I said while hugging her.

"Mhmm." Was all I heard. She just needs to get comfortable to this new life style.
———————————————————————
Authors Pov~

Elia felt numb. Her mind was foggy and nonfunctional.

She'd new her life was going to change slowly but surely.

It's been a couple hours since their conversation earlier and they decided to give her space to breath as if that'll help. Long behold Leo came out to kitchen while also keeping an eye on her. Her beauty never fades. His eyes were staring at the glowing angel sitting.

"I need to go check on dad I'm going to check if he's okay." Elia announced standing.

"Oh baby you haven't asked though!" Leo interrupted stirring his tea. "May I please go check on my dad..." "of cour-" "that you three hurt with a gun." Elia said calmly interrupting him with watery eyes piercing at him. She couldn't catch a break today.

"You need to respect me, and my brothers!" He raised his voice. Along with slamming his cup of tea on the counter making small cuts on his hand.

"S-sorry." Elia mumbled. "Speak louder and clearer, it's like I'm talking to a nobody!"

"I'm sorry, Leo." She said in a low tone. But did that make him hard, he clenched his jaw. Hearing his name come out of her mouth was remarkable.

"Are you really?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. "Y-yes." Her eyes met him.

"Show me!" He said with ecstatic. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Her mouth opened wide at a lot for words. "Close your mouth before I put it to better use." Leo stated. She just brushed it off not knowing what he meant.

"What do you mean, show?" "I mean what I mean, kiss me." He said with a smile. Her cheeks had a pink tint to it and her eyes widened in shock.

"Um n-no I mean I d-don't know h-h" "You don't know how to, am I right?" Leo asked.

"Y-yes." Her innocent nature wasn't exposed to these things. Never was it taught to her. Frank had always shield her from foolish things. Since her mother was a gold digger he had to teach her almost everything.

"Well for now a kiss on the cheek will do, you think?" He question. "Yes." Elia mumbled. She didn't want any consequences towards anyone especially her father, in doing so she made her way to him in the kitchen. She tip toed while he leaned over to make it easier for her, she then reached his cheek were she planted a quick kiss. Yet for him it felt like eternity.

She soon trashed his thought while opening her mouth. "May I please go now, Leo." She asked almost in a whisper. "No."

"What!" Her soon despondent face fell and was substituted with an angry expression. "No, you don't get to do this to me, anyone but me!" She said with all seriousness pointing at him. "You three really just made me think we had a great friendship, sign my whole life to you with a possibility of me loosing my dad. A-and you made me show you some affection that wasn't even real. It feels like a never ending nightmare! And I don't care what you do to me. And you won't do ANYTHING to my dad! If you even lay a finger on him I promise I'll kill my miserable self. If you truly say that you 'like or love me' then you won't go against my one and only request." She finished her speech with a sob. She couldn't take this anymore.

To say he was furious was an understatement. Beyond every word he can describe his emotion right now. No one ever showed them three dishonor, but she did. And he didn't know what to say, he himself was at a lost for words.

"Fine I'll call the chauffeur." He said with a monotone voice. He got his phone out and connected with one. "T-thank you." She said catching her breath. She then walked towards the main doors and unlocked it heading on out. And that last glimpse of her he catches was her brown luscious hair.

Now that she was gone he needed to have a talk with his brothers.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi lovelies!!

It's been awhile, I had some technical problems with this acc. but thank goodness I overcame it.

How was this chap. :)

What are ur fav songs (mines lovers rock) <3

Please point out any grammar mistakes for me to make any updates for new readers :)

Lots of love 🤍🤍🤍

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
10.6M 245K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.7M 23K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
508K 27.7K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...