Dil Ko Karaar Aaya (SidNaaz❤)

By privatesoul1

Sidharth Shukla, a clinical psychologist, was once a fun-loving and jovial kind of person but now is very ser... More

Outline
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Gratitude
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Suggestions
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

761 91 19
By privatesoul1

The day was busy for Sidharth with his patients but still he managed to get free by 6:00 p.m.

Entering into his cabin, she asked "Sidharth, chale ghar?"

"Haan chalte hai. Ab free hua hun. Achha sun, maine na receptionist ke liye kuch candidates bulaaye the. Dekh ek baar vo aa gaye ho toh yeh kaam free kar ke hi chalte hai."

"Par receptionist toh hai na." Shehnaaz asked confused.

"Ab aap toh bataayegi nahi par mujhe toh mere employees ka dhyaan rakhna padega na. Vo computer mai kam aur apne phone mai zyaada ghussi rehti hai." Sidharth told.

Shehnaaz requested him, "Please, tu meri wajah se usse kaam se mat nikaal. Mujhe achha nahi lagega. Vaise bhi maine usse warning di hai."

"I know tu ne usse warning di hai. Infact, tere notice karne se pehle hi mujhe uske ravaiyye ke baare mai pata tha. But I didn't wanted to be a mean, rude boss. I gave her time to correct her mistakes, even you warned her. Par kisi ke saath achha ban ne ke chakkar mai mein apne iss hospital ka naam kharaab nahi kar sakta. And yeh sab teri wajah se nahi hai. Yeh mera decision hai jo ki maine professional hokar lia hai, apne friend ke kehne par nahi. Ab bhej unhe andar." Sidharth explained her.

Shehnaaz went out and saw that there were some ten people sitting. She called the candidates one by one. Finally, it was the turn of last candidate. She called out her name which was written on the printed sheet with names of candidates and was shocked, "Chhaya Rao". Tears brimmed her eyes but she composed herself and asked her to go inside.

When everything was done, she went inside and asked Sidharth "Kisi ko final kia ya nahi?"

"See, there are two people jo mujhe efficient lage receptionist ke liye. Also, unka salary demand kayi hadd tak apne payment se match karta hai. Baaki bhi kayi aise hai jo efficient hai par unki salary demand zyaada hai seeing the post and their qualification." Sidharth said slightly pressing his forehead which was paining due to hours of continuous work.

Shehnaaz saw this and went towards him. "Tujhe jo zyaada sahi lage usse rakh. Jin do ko shortlist kia hai ek baar un dono se phir se baat kar le."

"Hmm. Rishi aur Chhaya ko bhej andar." Sidharth sighed. He was really tired and wanted some good sleep.

"Bhejti hun." Shehnaaz replied keeping herself in control.

Shehnaaz went out and very politely told the candidates that Rishi and Chhaya have been shortlisted. She then asked them to go inside, one by one.

After half and hour, Sidharth finalised Chhaya as the new receptionist. She was asked to join from tomorrow.

Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were moving out when Sidharth went to the reception and said, "Miss Tia, aap tak yeh news pohach hi gayi hogi ki I am hiring a new receptionist. Reason though I don't need to tell but it will be a good lesson for everyone here. Agar aap apna kaam chhod kar din bhar phone chalayegi aur logo ke peeth piche gossip karengi toh yahi hoga aapke saath." Tia tried to interrupt but was shut by Sidharth, "No fake excuses. I have been observing you since long phir Shehnaaz ne bhi aapko warning di. Par aap par asar hoga nahi kisi ka. Aur kya kaha tha aapne ki Shehnaaz kon hoti hai order dene wali aur aap sirf mera sune gi. Toh I am telling you ki kal se aap apne ghar pe beith kar din bhar phone chalayiye. I assure you Shehnaaz kuch nahi kahegi."

Sidharth then said to his every employee present there, "I hope aap sabko samajh aa gaya hoga ki agar aap apna kaam honestly nahi karenge toh you will also be fired. I have never stopped you from using phones as I understand that we all are humans and kabhi bhi koi personal emergency hoti hai, aur kuch nahi toh mann ko behlaane ke liye phone chala lia. But there is a limit and time for everything, free ho tab chalao phone baaki kaam karne aaye ho toh vo karo na. Especially agar aap hospital mai work karte hai toh your responsibility increases. You cannot simply ignore the patients. I hope this is the first and last time I have made you understand this. You all may leave."

He left with Shehnaaz leaving every worker in fear as they have never seen this strict side of boss. Tia was in tears but nothing could be done as she was solely responsible for this.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were having their dinner when Sidharth said, "Khaana finish karke terrace par chalte hai."

"Sidharth, relax kar. Itna mat hyper ho. Aaj dekha maine tere sarr mai dard ho raha tha. So jaa aaj, kal jo tu bolega vo karungi." Shehnaaz requested him seeing how tired he was but still wanted to treat her.

"Sun I cannot back off just because I am tired. Tera treatment same pace se chalega. Vaise bhi hum aisa kuch nahi karenge jis se mein aur zyaada thaku. To be honest, I am not in a condition to do that. But dekhna tujhe achha lagega. It will relaxing for me as well." Sidharth explained her.

After dinner, he took her to the terrace and she was fascinated to see it. She had come here earlier also but that day she was too sad to notice anything.

Sidharth took her to a swing bed and laid on it. She was really amused seeing the jhula. "Mein aise hi thodi na bolti hun ki tu kitna ameer hai." Shehnaaz teased him.

"Aaja yaar let jaa iss par, dimaag na kharaab kar. Vaise hi bahut thak gaya hun mein aaj." Sidharth said extending his left arm for her. She happily obliged and laid beside him.

"Abhi bhi sarr dukh raha hai? Mein daba dun?" Shehnaaz asked him.

He shook his head and said, "Nahi ab nahi dukh raha as I took a bath. Bass thak gaya hun. Ab tu mere se baat mat kar aur upar dekh aasmaan mai. Kitna pyaara lag raha hai, chaand aur sitaare."

She did as he told her and was feeling light. She spoke, "Sahi mai kitna sundar lag raha hai aasmaan. Saath hi yeh trees mai chhote chhote jeevo ki awaaz aur yeh thandi thandi hawa. Kitna mast hai. Yaar pata nahi mein kya kya sochne mai in sabko miss karti aayi hun." When she didn't receive any reply she turned her head towards him and saw him sleeping. She smiled and hugged him tightly to which he responded by turning to her side in sleep and keeping his right hand and leg on her body. She blushed seeing their position and started ruffling his hair. She kept looking at his face till sleep consumed her.

It was early morning when she woke up and saw him snoring lightly. She thought, "He was really tired yesterday. Pyaara sa bacha." They were still cuddled like last night. She kept looking at him and hugged him again. Sidharth was disturbed as he felt some movements beside him. He woke up and saw Shehnaaz kissing his heart and mumbling to herself, "Kitna pyaara hai yeh. Ekdum chhote bache ke jaise sota hai. Mera pyaara sa chhota sa baby." She again kissed his heart.

Sidharth smiled and decided to tease her, "Achha yeh itna lamba-chauda (लंबा-चौड़ा) aadmi tujhe chhota sa bacha lag raha hai. Sahi hai yaar."

Shehnaaz looked at him dumbfounded and hid herself in his chest, "Tu pagal hai kya. Mujhe batana chahiye tha na ki tu uth raha hai."

Sidharth laughed listening to her senseless talk. "Pagal hai tu. Soya hua insaan kaise batayega ki mein uthne wala hun toh aap pappiyan dena band kar de."

"Mat kar na please. Aise mat bol." Shehnaaz was embarrassed but kept hugging to the person who was teasing her. He was her safe place, her home.

"Chal ab nahi karta tang. Uth jaa. Aaj hum meditation karenge." Sidharth said to Shehnaaz who looked at him and said, "Mujhe nahi aata."

"Mein hun na saath. Fokat ka tension mat le. Chal ab uth." He spoke.

"Haan-haan mein toh uth jaaungi par tu apne haath-paer hata le. Kitne bhaari hain." Shehnaaz whined due to his heavy weight. As he sat she sighed, "Haaye! Ab raahat mili."

"Chal chal natak mat kar aur uth." Sidharth said with a blush as he realized how they slept last night.

After their morning routine, Sidharth took her in the lawn for meditation. They then took a bath, got ready and left for hospital after a hearty breakfast.

"Shehnaaz, tell me today's schedule." Sidharth spoke professionally as Chhaya was sitting in the cabin.

Shehnaaz narrated the schedule but she looked uncomfortable and disturbed which was noticed by Sidharth.

Sidharth called an employee from the credit department and asked him to help Chhaya with the system and software as it was her first day. As Chhaya left the cabin, Sidharth asked Shehnaaz why she was uncomfortable a few moments back. Shehnaaz told him not to worry and she will share everything with him at lunch. He didn't force her as he saw that she herself told him that they will discuss during lunch, which was a sign of improvement.

Shehnaaz left the cabin and went to the reception and requested a nurse "Aap please inhe (pointing towards Chhaya) pura hospital dikha dijiyega." The nurse nodded with a smile.

Shehnaaz was in her cabin doing her work. As the clock struck 1:00 p.m., she stood up and was going towards Sidharth's cabin. On her way, Chhaya called her "Shehnaaz." Shehnaaz froze on her place listening to her name that too from Chhaya.

Before Chaaya could talk further, Sidharth came out of his cabin searching Shehnaaz. "Shehnaaz, kahan thi yaar tu ab tak. 10 minute toh aise hi barbaad ho gaye hai. Chal ab, bhuk lagi hai mujhe zor ki." He dragged Shehnaaz with him but was unaware of the tense situation before he came to rescue Shehnaaz.

-------◇◇◇◇◇-------

NOTE : - Namaste everyone. Read and enjoy. Kabhi kabhi dil kare toh bata bhi dia karo ki chapter kaisa tha😂. Thanks for the votes and comments in the previous chapters.

Do try my other book "Standing By You".

How did you find the little intimacy between Sidharth and Shehnaaz?

Miss Tia Chopra is fired. Was Sidharth correct in removing her? Or he should have given her one more chance? What's you take on this?

Who is Chhaya? Why Shehnaaz feels uncomfortable when she is around?

What according to you is Chhaya? A negative character or positive character.

{Published on : Sunday, 8 January 2022}

_________________________________________

Keep Sidharth and his family in your prayers.

Your writer,
Sudhanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 24.6K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
281K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
491K 38.3K 69
Main leads : Sidharth shukla , Shehnaaz Gill Don't copy the content and concept ❌ ©️copy right reserved He is very passionate, hulk ,dominant as we...
42.9K 6.3K 42
Shehnaaz... " Hate is such a strong word to depict a feeling, I use it rarely because I have never disliked anyone as much I have disliked, no wait...