New Beginnings

بواسطة mj_6127

What if instead of one baby Lorelai had twins? This is the story of Victoria Gilmore, twin sister of Lorelai... المزيد

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 2 Cast
Act 2 ch 1
Act 2 ch 2
Act 2 ch 3
Act 2 ch 4
Act 2 ch 5
Act 2 ch 6
Act 2 ch 7
Act 2 ch 8
Act 2 ch 9
Act 2 ch 10
Act 2 ch 11
Act 2 ch 12
Act 2 ch 13
Act 2 ch 14
Act 2 ch 15
Act 2 ch 16
Act 2 ch 17
Act 2 ch 18
Act 2 ch 19
Act 2 ch 20
Act 2 ch 21
Act 2 ch 22
Season 3 cast
Act 3 ch 1
Act 3 ch 2
Act 3 ch 3
Act 3 ch 4
Act 3 ch 5
Act 3 ch 6
Act 3 ch 7
Act 3 ch 8
Act 3 ch 9
Act 3 ch 10
Act 3 ch 11
Act 3 ch 12
Act 3 ch 13
Act 3 ch 14
Act 3 ch 15
Act 3 ch 16
Act 3 ch 17
Act 3 ch 18
Act 3 ch 19
Season 4 cast
Act 4 ch 1
Act 4 ch 2
Act 4 ch 3
Act 4 ch 4
Act 4 ch 5
Act 4 ch 6
Act 4 ch 7
Act 4 ch 8
Act 4 ch 9
Act 4 ch 10
Act 4 ch 11
Act 4 ch 12
Act 4 ch 13
Act 4 ch 14
Act 4 ch 15
Act 4 ch 16
Act 4 ch 17
Act 4 ch 18
Act 4 ch 19
Act 4 ch 20
Season 5 cast
Act 5 ch 1
Act 5 ch 2
Act 5 ch 3
Act 5 ch 4
Act 5 ch 5
Act 5 ch 6
Act 5 ch 7
Act 5 ch 8
Act 5 ch 9
Act 5 ch 10
Act 5 ch 11
Act 5 ch 12
Act 5 ch 13
Act 5 ch 14
Act 15 ch 15
Season 6 Cast
Act 6 ch 1
Act 6 ch 3
Act 6 ch 4
Act 6 ch 5
Act 6 ch 6
Act 6 ch 7
Act 6 ch 8
Act 6 ch 9
Act 6 ch 10
Act 6 ch 11
Act 6 ch 12
Season 7 Cast
Act 7 ch 1
Act 7 ch 2
Act 7 ch 3
Act 7 ch 4
Act 7 ch 5
Act 7 ch 6
Act 7 ch 7
Act 7 ch 8
Act 7 ch 9
Act 7 ch 10
Act 7 ch 11
AYITL Cast
Winter pt 1
Winter pt 2
Spring
Summer
Fall

Act 6 ch 2

1.7K 64 12
بواسطة mj_6127

Summer passed, the next school year began, and Victoria was three months pregnant, entering the fourth officially putting her in her second trimester.

Victoria walks through the Yale campus with a water bottle for her in one hand and a coffee for Tristan in the other to meet him after his class. She stops walking though when she sees him walk out of a building laughing with a blonde girl she'd never seen before.

The girl ends up walking away in the opposite direction while Tristan runs over to Victoria. "Hey, there you are. How's our apricot?" he smiles putting his hands on her stomach, the bump was still pretty and hard to see but you could definitely feel it. "Good. Here" Victoria holds out the hand with Tristan's coffee in it.

"You're an angel" Tristan takes a sip of the coffee, wrapping an arm around Victoria's shoulder as they start walking.

"So...who was that?" she asks him. Victoria really wasn't sure if asking was a good idea or not, but she knew herself well enough to know she has to know.

"Who?" Tristan furrows his eyebrows. Victoria just gives him a you know who look. "Oh, Hayley. She's just a new friend" Tristan tells her.

"You've never mentioned her before" Victoria says.

"Well I said new didn't I?" Tristan laughs. "Yeah" Victoria nods.

"Hey" Tristan stops walking moving his hand down to hers. "You don't have to worry about anyone, especially someone I met an hour ago" he says. "She was in your class?" Victoria asks.

"Mhm" Tristan confirms.

"Oh. You make friends quick" Victoria says. "It's easy when class is boring, now come on" Tristan starts walking again, her hand still in his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how was your first week back at Yale?" Emily asks over dinner, only her and Victoria considering Richard's out of town and Rory's out with Logan.

"Good, it's weird without Rory there though" Victoria replies. "Well you two wouldn't have really had classes together anyway, would you?" Emily asks.

"Probably not, but still just knowing that she's not on campus at all. It's weird" Victoria explains. "And lonely?" Emily asks her. "A little" Victoria nods.

"I'm sorry. I really do wish Rory was at Yale too, you have to understand we only let her move in becau-" Emily tries.

"I really don't want to talk about that right now. I'm sorry, I know I'm the one that mentioned her but I'd rather talk about something else" Victoria tells her. "Alright" Emily nods.

"So, how's Tristan?" she changes the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's walking out of class when her phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" she answers. "Hey, so I have an idea to run by you" Sookie says form the other side of the phone.

"What's up?" Victoria asks stopping to sit on a bench. "So, we're having Davey and Martha baptized and there are three Gilmore girls that I love very very much and only two babies. So I was planning on just having your mom be god mother to both, you know so I don't have to lick between you and your sister because that's just not fair" Sookie starts. "But with recent events I was thinking that if and only i'd you're comfortable with it, maybe I make Rory a god mother. Just to get her and your mother in the same room, you know force them to talk" she continues.

"But I don't want you to think I'm choosing her over you, because I'm not. I'll just leave Lorelai to god mother both if you want" Sookie adds.

"Thank you, for being so concerned about how I'd feel. But I actually think that's a great idea" Victoria tells her. "Really?" Sookie asks.

"Yeah, they haven't talked in months. It's gone in long enough" Victoria says. "Okay, good. I'll tell Rory then" Sookie replies. "Cool" Victoria nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria, Lorelai, and Sookie are outside the church laughing when Jackson storms out.

"I just talked to my former mother and, oh, you are going to love this. Guess who's getting baptized today" he tells Sookie. "Who?" she asks.

"Me" Jackson answers. "What? No" Victoria laughs. "Is it Christmas already?" Sookie smiles.

"This isn't funny" Jackson insists.

"A-ha" Victoria disagrees. "You've never been baptized?" Lorelai asks.

"Apparently on the day I was supposed to be baptized I stuck a quarter up my nose and had to be taken to the hospital, and they never rescheduled" Jackson explains. "Well, organizational skills were never your family's strongpoint" Sookie tells him. "You know what? I have has it with my family" Jackson says.

"I want you to march right over there and tell my mother that you're divorcing me if I get baptized" he tells his wife as Lorelai and Rory make eye contact from across the lawn.

"Oh, yeah, that will go over very well" Victoria says sarcastically. "Okay, fine. Then just say we're getting separated" Jackson decides.

"No" Sookie declines. "Alright, I guess I better go find out what it means for a grown man to be baptized" Jackson sighs. "Oh my god, are you gonna wear a giant fluffy gown?" Sookie asks him.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Jackson asks feeling betrayed.

"Oh, you have no idea" Sookie replies. After that Jackson walks away.

"Oh, Rory's here" Sookie says. "Yeah, I see that i Lorelai nods. "Boy, that's a pretty dress she's wearing, don't you think?" Sookie nudges Victoria, trying to get her to help keep the peace.

"Sure, it will go good with a baby" Victoria responds.

"Well, I better go check on the kids. Hey, you need practice with kids you should come without Sookie grabs Victoria's hand and runs away purposely leaving Lorelai and Rory alone together for the first time in months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, are we supposed to be having one of these?" Tristan asks while he and Victoria play with Davey and Martha.

"A baby? I thought we covered that" Victoria replies. "A baptism" Tristan clarifies.

"Oh. I mean, I guess?" Victoria answers but it comes out at more of a question. "I don't know, neither of us are super religious" she shrugs. "I know, I kind of always assumed we would though" Tristan says.

"We can if you want" Victoria nods.

"Well who would you want for god parents? I assume Rory, but god father?" Tristan asks. "I mean...Logan? Probably" Victoria answers.

"Really?" Tristan asks her. "Yeah. I mean neither of us have brothers, he's your cousin and my friend, it probably should be him" Victoria explains her thinking. "Okay" Tristan nods smiling.

"Wait, so we're doing this?" Victoria asks.

"We still have along time to decide. But I'd like to, yeah" Tristan replies. "Okay" Victoria agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here, to present a piece of his own creation entitled The Journey of Man exactly as he performed it twenty years ago is...Kirk" Patty announces.

"It's moments like these that make life worth living" Victoria whispers sitting in the audience with Lorelai and Sookie. Kirk gets on the stage and starts miming silently.

"Ew" all three girl say simultaneously when he starts squirming. "Ew" they say again when he licks the air. "So it's...the birth of Lucille Ball?" Lorelai says confused.

"Oh, he's the parent now, I get that" Victoria gasps when Kirk starts cradling the air.

"He's moving along at a nice clip" Sookie says. "I'll be right back" Lorelai whispers seeing Luke through the window.

"I'll catch you up when you return" Victoria nods not being able to look away from whatever Kirk's doing. When Lorelai comes back a few minutes later Kirk's laying on the ground. "Hey" she says sitting down.

"Kirk's dying" Sookie tells her.

"Oh" Lorelai looks. "Well, it's gonna happen to all of us one day" Victoria comments.

At this point Kirk starts spasming on the ground. "Just not so spazzy" Victoria adds. "And that's our show, everybody and I think it was the best one ever! From all of us at the Miss Patty School we thank you" Patty announces when the lights turn back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Kirk

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Redo بواسطة mj_6127

قصص الهواة

68.2K 3.5K 103
What happens when Ariana Avery's life gets completely turned around? This is the story of Ariana Avery, cousin to Rory Gilmore and niece to Lorelai G...
5.2K 166 14
People say good things come in threes, and that includes the Gilmores. CJ Gilmore is the twin brother of Rory Gilmore and the son of Lorelai Gilmore...
172K 3.1K 20
cecilia gilmore. daughter of lorelai gilmore and christopher hayden. twin sister to rory gilmore. cecilia is known as the outspoken twin. she is sma...
490K 13.4K 102
What if Lorelai Gilmore had twin girls? Frankie and Rory, fraternal twins with very little in common. Rory is quiet, Frankie is loud. Rory loves scho...