๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Š๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’...

By queensassy20

โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—š๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐——... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.

1.1K 44 7
By queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter forty one. actual physical violence.

Hank Voight steps out of his vehicle when he sees a young girl dealing to one of the members of a gang he and his team were looking at.

"Chicago pd!"

The girl sighs, "damn"

"Turn around" Hank said, "I said, turn around"

The girl slowly turns around and looks at the detective in front of her, "I haven't done anything wrong, officer"

Voight raises an eyebrow, "I'm sure you haven't. Let's go"

She scoffs, "I'm good" then she turns away. Hank grabs her arm, "let's go. I'm taking you in"

Voight sits at his desk, doing some paperwork and looks over at the teenage girl. "Aren't you Bob Ruzeks kid?" He asked.

She looks at the detective, "Sort of. Does that mean I get to go?"

"No" Voight said and She rolled her eyes.

Bob Ruzek walks onto the gang unit, taking his hat off when he hears, "Bob Ruzek, right?"

"Yeah" he said, giving Voight a handshake.

"Sorry we had to meet like this"

"Yeah. What she do now?" Bob asked as they both looked over at the girl.

"I caught her selling to someone we were looking into"

Bob sighed, "I'm sorry you had to get roped into this. I would really appreciate it if you didn't process her. She just turned 18..."

Hank nods his head, "Yeah"

"Thanks Voight" he said, giving the detective another handshake, "Maxine Amelia, let's go" Maxine scoffed and walked over to her dad, "what were you thinking?"

Maxine shrugged, "I wasn't, obviously" then she followed after her adopted father, looking back at Hank one more time, "can we get some Chinese food on the way home?"

"What? No. We're picking up Adam and we're going home, where you are grounded for the next two months"

Maxine sat up in a cold sweat. Maverick stirs around in the sheets and places his hand on her leg, "baby, you okay?"

"Huh. Yeah"

🪩🪩🪩

Maverick opened the passenger side door for his girlfriend to get out and her eyes grew wide. "Mav, I thought we were just looking at apartments"

"We are but I saw this house and I knew we needed to look at it"

"Really?"

Maverick smiled, "yeah" then he looked at the brunette who just did a 180, "baby, what's the matter?" And he shuts the car door.

"Are we moving too fast?"

Maverick cups her cheeks, "baby, look at me. This has been the best 9 months of my life, okay? We are not moving too fast, I promise. I have never been happier. You are the love of my life and I want to spend every waking moment with you. See you in one of my shirts in the morning..." he smiled, pushing some of her hair behind her ears, "the night kisses you give me when you come home late from a case"

"You know about those?"

"I do. I can't sleep till I know you're safe with me. And I may pretend to sleep sometimes so I can get the night kisses"

Maxine couldn't believe she found someone that loved her for her. She's been waiting for this moment forever. She loved Mickey with her whole heart but that was puppy love. And she loved Joey but she loved the Joey she met undercover. But this...meeting Maverick was like something out of a fairytale.

"Okay" she smiled, grabbing her boyfriends hand to bring him towards the house, "let's go check out this fairytale house"

🪩🪩🪩

"District is on lockdown and OEMC's been advised. I've rerouted all in service calls to the 26th and I've got five patrolmen sitting on the downstairs office" Trudy explains to commander Fischer as Jay helps Maxine put her vest on.

"Have those officers hold fast until they deploy a sniper team and draw up an assault plan" Fischer says.

"Yes sir" platt says, walking away.

"What do we know?" The commander asks. Dawson finishes taping a few pictures on the white board and says, "names Jeff Frazier, he's 44. Lives in Ankeny, Iowa. No criminal priors, no history of mental illness. Last July his daughter disappeared. Three days later, they found her car in an Amtrak parking lot, no record of her ever buying a ticket"

"Boss, credit card story checks out" Adam says, walking over to the team and handing Dawson a paper, "three months of inactivity, then Sarah's card bought five flat screen TVs in little village just last week"

Voight looks at Antonio and Adam saying, "run with it"

"Got it" Antonio says, as he and Adam walk away.

"Sarg" Jay says.

"Yeah" Hank says.

"That's my friend downstairs. Time comes for someone to pull the trigger. It should be me, not SWAT"

"If we're lucky, nobody's pulling the trigger" Hank says, walking away and answering his phone, "Justin"

Maxine puts her hand on her partners arm, "we're gonna get mouse outta there, jay. He'll be okay"

"Yeah"

🪩🪩🪩

After getting a call from Antonio telling them who bought the five flat screens. Maxine and Kevin get off an elevator to an apartment belonging to an Oscar Mena.

"Oscar Mena?" Max asks, as a man walks over to them.

"Yeah-" Oscar starts to say but is cut off by Kevin pushing him back into his apartment, "what?"

"Sit down" Atwater says, "where's Sarah?"

"Who?"

"Who the hell is Sarah?" A woman asks, who is sitting at a table across from Kevin and Oscar. Max walks in behind Kevin and points to all the items in the living room and says, "Sarah's the girl whose credit card funded this little shopping spree"

"Man, I busted my hump for six months at Jiffy Lube for all this. I'm a shift manager" Oscar says.

"I swear if you be stepping out on me" Kevin cuts the woman off and says, "relax. Your homeboy already told us that you rolled through the shop with stolen plastic. So, where'd you get Sarah's card, dawg?"

"I'm telling you. I don't know no Sarah"

"Listen we don't have time for this, understand? Just come clean, now. Or we're gonna turn this place inside out and I will find a felony to shove down your throat" Maxine says, then points at the woman, "you too"

"Hell no. I ain't going to jail for him"

"Bitch, don't say a word" Oscar says.

"Hey, look at me. Talk to me" Max says to the woman. The woman's gazed adjusts from Oscar to Max and says, "Oscar broke into a car last week out in Humboldt Park and the credit card was in a purse he grabbed"

"Where?" Max asks.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks down the halls of Chicago Med with Will Halstead talking about the girls that were found, trapped in cages that Antonio, Adam, Kim and Sean found in the basement of the address Oscar had given her and Kevin.

"Ligature marks on their wrists and ankles indicate they were bound. Contusions on their legs and back. Along with vaginal tearing. These girls have been through hell" Will says, as the two stop.

"Thanks Will"

"Hey, what's going on at the district?" Will asks. Max sighed and said, "Voights keeping a cap on"

"You know, when Jay came back, I wasn't there for him. The only friends he had were Mouse and Mickey, who, believe it or not, were the ones who dragged Jay home when he was going through.."

Max furrows her eyebrows at the tall man, "through what?"

Will hesitates for a second when Roman and Burgess walk over to them, "hey"

"Hey. You guys brought them in?" Maxine asks, referring to the victims.

"Yeah"

"Did you notify the parents?"

"She's saying don't bother. She hasn't spoken to either in years. But she had us call her sister" Roman says.

"Alright" max says, then looks at Will, "thanks again, Will"

Bishop looks at Burgess and says, "come with me"

Maxine and Kim walked into the hospital room of one of the girls -Julia- and Max sits on the edge of the bed and says, "listen, I know that the last thing you wanna do right now is relive any of what you've been through, but anything you can tell us is gonna help us catch this guy"

The girl takes a deep breath and says, "his name is Trevor. We met through Facebook of all things. He was older. Handsome. He sent me a bus ticket and I came to be with him"

"I know guys like Trevor. They prey on you and they know just how to make you feel special, right?" Max says, "any details you can remember are gonna help us make sure he never does this again"

"He picked me up at the station. Took me to dinner, said he knew a great steakhouse then we went back to his place. He put something in my drink because next thing I know, he's on top of me" Julia says with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Was this girl..." Maxine says, taking out her phone and showing the brunette a picture of Sarah Frazier, "was she one of the girls with you?"

"Sarah"

Max nods her head and gives her a small smile, "thank you"

Then Bishop and Burgess leave the room, shutting the door behind them.

"Just got word from Voight" Roman says, catching up with Kim and max, "commanders getting itchy with SWAT. Frazier's not backing down"

🪩🪩🪩

Back at the district, snipers and guns still drawn on the officer door, Voight knocks on the door and says, "Frazier. Frazier, I have someone here who knows your daughter, and she wants to talk to you"

"Who?"

"Just open the door. You have my word. I'm being straight"

After a few moments of silence, Maxine says, "you were right. Sarah didn't run away. She was Kidnapped. Along with this girl and at least three other girls we know of"

"Frazier, just open the door" Voight says.

Frazier opens the curtain of the door a bit to see when the girl says, "she's alive. She was"

"How am I supposed to believe..." Julia cuts Frazier off and said, "blue lake. She told me about blue lake"

Frazier slowly opens the door with the gun still pointed at Mouse's head, while he listens to Julia say, "she said there was a cabin there that her family would go to, right? They couldn't break her"

"What did they do?" Frazier asked, his voice breaking.

"And I feel bad because sometimes I would just tell her to do what they wanted so they wouldn't hurt her, but she wouldn't do it" Julia says, crying.

"She's alive?"

"We think so. We're close" Voight tells Frazier.

"If you found her. Why didn't you find Sarah?" Frazier questions.

"We're following leads. It's like peeling an onion. We're close"

Suddenly Mouse frees himself from Frazier's grip, and points his gun at him. SWAT and Jay immediately go in and cuff Frazier while Max and Voight push Julia back.

~~~

"Three girls found in Humboldt Park were all lured to Chicago via this romeos Facebook page " Dawson says, taping a picture onto the whiteboard, "Trevor Dunn, sometimes Crowhill or Donnelly. The accounts go dark once the girls disappear, but we pulled his photo from Julia's cloud storage"

Kevin hangs up his desk phone and says, "no hits off NCIC or the DMV"

Erin also hangs up her desk phone and says,"Sergeant Benson in New York says that Trevor is likely using these videos he shot as selling material to pimps that are looking for 'girl next door' type for their organizations"

"Yeah, I took the photo we got from Julia and ran a reverse image search on it. Found an online dating profile using the same pic, so I accessed it" Adam says and the team looks at him, "what? Alright I had the tech lab at organized crime do it"

"Anyways, I'm scrolling through his messages right now" Ruzek continues, looking over his computer, "looks like he's picking up another girl, Lacy Collins, bought her a bus ticket. She gets into downtown on the 946 from St. Paul"

"Let's hit it" Voight says. Maxine gets up from her desk, her thumb hovering over Justin's contact, hesitant on if she should call him or not. Then she locks her phone and takes off after the team.

🪩🪩🪩

"No sign of Trevor." Maxine says over the walkie as she and Erin walk past the columns of the bus station.

"Anyone seen Trevor?" Erin asks.

"Negative" Adam says as a bus arrives, "the 946 is here" then they are a girl get off the bus and walk towards Trevor, "we got eyes on Trevor"

"That's the girl" Dawson confirms. Trevor turns around, as he talks with Lacy to see Dawson, Lindsay and Bishop walking towards him.

"Lacy? I'm with the Chicago police. Come with me" Erin says, guiding her away.

Trevor starts running when he sees Adam and Kevin. Al then closes the gated door that Trevor was about to go out of.

"Trevor Dunn?"

"Nope"

Jay pushes him against the black gated door and takes out his gun and points it at his neck, "I'm gonna ask one more time. Trevor Dunn?"

"Yeah, yeah. Yeah, that's me" he stammers.

"Where's Sarah Frazier?"

"I don't know, man. I swear to god, I—I.."

Jay turns him around to cuff him, "that dungeon we found. It's a little slice of heaven compared to where you're going"

🪩🪩🪩

"Steven Ultich. Priors for distribution. Agg assault" Hank says, showing the team his picture as he walks onto the unit with Dawson following behind, "been linked to a few missing girls"

"Now Vice likes him for involuntary servitude and sex trafficking" Antonio says, putting papers down on Jays desk of Ulrichs rap sheet, so everyone can take a look, "he holds on to the girls until they're worn out, then trades them to networks across the country"

"Trevor says Ulrich is operating a brothel out of a club in Bridgeport" Voight says, when he's cut off by Trudy, who says. "Hank"

"Yeah"

"I got a states attorney downstairs who says he needs to talk to you right now"

Hank looks at Dawson who says, "we got it. Gear up"

~~~

Commander Fischer walks into the unit as Voight leaves his office, with Maxine in suit.

"We got the girl. We just need the father. She has a gun, looking like she wants to end it. You have my word, this situation will be contained the whole time"

"Alright" Fischer says.

Voight and Maxine leave the unit and grab their vests, while on their way to the cells of the district to get Frazier.

"You want to see your daughter?" Voight asks. Frazier sits up and asks, "she's alive?"

"Yeah, but we gotta move" Voight says, unlocking the cell, "turn around"

Frazier turns around so Voight can cuff him, "lets go"

🪩🪩🪩

Max and Hank hurry to get Frazier to the L train to see his daughter, who Erin is trying to talk to.

Once Hank takes the cuffs off Frazier, he walks onto the train and pulls his daughter into a hug.

"Give him a minute?" Al asks. Hank turns around and says, "yeah, maybe a couple"

Jay looks over at his partner, who had tears in her eyes and he grabs her hand and squeezes. Maxine looks over at Jay with a reassuring smile.

🪩🪩🪩

"I can't believe it" Bob Ruzek said, putting his arm around his daughter's shoulder who laid her head on his shoulder, "Hank Voight's your father?"

"Yeah. But you're the only dad I'll ever need"

"Good" he said, kissing the top of her head, "I love you, Maxine Amelia. And I am so glad that your mother picked me to be your adopted dad"

authors note;

maxine and maverick 😍😍😍
i love maxine's and bob's relationship 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
380K 6.9K 44
When an undercover gig turns into something bigger than they would expect. BOOK 1 : UNDERCOVER BOOK 2 : DETECTIVES Highest ranking: #1 - jayhalstead...
169K 3.4K 72
Oneshot stories from your favourite universe :)
45.6K 1.9K 65
โ› ๐—œ'๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜. ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ-๐—œ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž ๏ฟฝ...