The Fall [DISCONTINUED]

By The_awesome_mexican

[DISCONTINUED until I get inspired] It's been nearly been 7 years since the fall United States and Central Am... More

Introduction
The beginning
Outside the walls
The villains
Title

The leaders

10 2 0
By The_awesome_mexican

I start following the woman to a building. It was rather large and it was fancy. I know that the colony supposed to be like Hollywood and all, but damm! It's like twice has bigger than my own. It even has a balcony. I know that I'm freaking out for such little thing. But it had been a long time since I had something like this. "Do you like it?" I look at the woman and nood. "Yes, how much is it?" She then was walking out. "Nothing you're a guest and a messager from another colony. You don't get to pay." Then she left. I look around, there's two bedrooms, and one bathroom. It's awesome!! Then I put the bag down and look into it. So far I have done good. I pull out a pice of bread and a bit of orange juice. Yeah what a dinner! I went to the bedroom and fell into the bed. Then I fell asleep.

BEEB. BEEB. BEEB.

Seriously I'm going to destroy that thing one of this days. I glanced at it. 2:00 am. Lord why is it now! I get up and prepared to leave. Then I noticed that I'm not in my apartment anymore. I never caught the woman's name. Doesn't matter now. I walk out the door. I then walk to the postal office for the messengers. There I grab my motorcycle so I can leave, but before that the woman from yesterday pops up. "Hey can I ask you a favor?" I only raised an eyebrow. I don't even know her!! "I'm sorry but I have to go back to my colony and plus I don't even know you." Then she giggled. "You're right I'm sorry can we talk then?" It took me a second if I should trust her. "Sure." Then I follow her to the cafeteria in the messengers and runners office. "So let's start basic, what's your full name?" I sai before popping a piece of banana muffin in my mouth. "My name is Emily L. Jones." I nod has a eat my muffin. "So Emily what is the favor that you wanted me to do?" I drink a little of milk. "I need you to gide me to California." I almost spill out my milk. A few dropps of milk came out.
"What?!" I whisper because I didn't want attract attention. "I need a guide and I'll pay you." Emily said has she handed him a bag. "Sorry you must have the signature." Yeah if you want to leave you must have a signature from a superior. "Yeah I know I just need a little help that's all." I know that California is the most crowed among the others, but hell I'm not going to risk it. But then I remember something that was there before everything that happen. "First the signature and you have yourself a guide." Emily smiled and shaked his hand. Maybe he will die, uhh who knows...

___________________________________
Wassup hoped you enjoyed that! Even if you are reading it in the morning, afternoon, or night... you get the point!

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
163K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !