Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... Еще

Lost in the Woods
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Missing Child in Konoha!

3.1K 76 7
AndrewSinclair0

Kakashi and another Anbu named Itachi landed on a roof near the chaos down one of the back alleys. Pointing to the location of the disturbance they made the silent conversation to investigate.

Seeing a small blond boy, Kakashi knew exactly what was happening. This was Naruto's birthday, meaning the villagers started a fox hunt. Anger burned in his chest as the two Anbu landed between the angry civilians and the broken Jinchuriki.

Throwing out waves of killer intent separated the crowds quickly. Turning to grab the boy, he was shocked to see just blood on the ground. Moving to the roof tops they searched. Finding the trail, he followed it to an intersection only for there to be just blood from the kid.

Looking through his dog mask he looked over at Itachi, "Weasel. I want you to gather as many Anbu as possible. We must find Naruto as soon as possible."

Itachi looked up at his Captain, "Hai." Disappearing the two Anbu went in different directions. Kakashi went straight to the Hokage office.

Appearing in front of the Third Hokage, he was already bowed on one knee, "Dog why are you not on patrol?" Tabacco smoke filled the air around the office as Hiruzen exhaled. "Sorry Lord Third. The villagers had attacked Naruto again. We tried to retrieve him only he is missing. I have Anbu searching for him right now."

Slamming his fist against the desk the old man stood up killer intent causing all the Anbu in the room to feel dizzy. "Get me Hiashi Hyuuga, Fugaku Uchiha, and Shikaku Nara. NOW!" In a second Kakashi was gone to retrieve the two Clan heads.

Not to long after Kakashi reappears with both the Hyuuga and Nara heads. Hiashi bowed, "Lord Hokage."

Shikaku bowed as well, "My Anbu have already informed me. Our Jinchuriki is missing. I'll have both Dog and Weasel reprimanded"

The Uchiha bowed to the old shinobi, "Hello Lord third."

Hiruzen shook his head, "Leave us. Dog Weasel stay." All the Anbu leave and Hiruzen activated a silent seal around the room. "Itachi is this related to the ROOT?"

Coming forward out of the shadows Itachi shook his head, "No Lord Third. He believes my father has stolen the Jinchuriki."

Fugaku turned red in rage, "He what?! Why would I steal the child. Minato was as much of a rival as a friend!"

Hiashi nodded, "It would not be sound for Uchiha to steal him." Fugaku gave a thankful look at his rival.

Sighing Shikaku looked between the leaders and the two Anbu, "You said the ROOT. Why would they try to steal the child?"

Hiruzen took a huff from his pipe, "Danzo runs the Root program, he wanted to take the boy after Minato and Kushina's death. I denied the man. Later a rumor came to light that the Uchiha clan had released the demon fox to overthrow the village." Nobody said anything but Hiruzen could see the rage in the Uchiha clan head.

"The civilian council expanded this by forcing the Uchiha clan out of the village to the current compound. I have tried to stop any blood shed between your clan Fugaku and the rest the village." Everyone could feel the rage in the air.

"As you sent Itachi to spy on me, he has been spying on Danzo and the rest of the ROOT as well as your clan for the village."

Fukaku looked between Shikaku and the Hokage, "So you want to rid the village of us as well?" Hiruzen shook his head, "No I want peace between you and the village."

Fugaku looked at him and relaxed his shoulders, "What do you need of me? I would like to see my clan survive."

Hiruzen smiled, "I need you and Hiashi to send out ninja in pairs, one Uchiha and one Hyuuga to look for the boy. Afterwards I will hold a meeting with the clan heads on how to deal with the ROOT." Both nodded and bowed before taking their leave.

Shaking his head the Nara looked at the Hokage, "This is troublesome. Danzo is power hungry but for this?"

Hiruzen nodded, "I hope I'm wrong. If he had anything to do with it, then Naruto is either in his clutches or dead."

"I'll see what my Anbu found and we will go from there." Turning to leave Hiruzen thought about the fighting, "Naruto please be okay."

Two days of searching all hope was lost until Kakashi and Itachi appeared in front of the Hokage and Fukaku with a bloody and injured Anbu. "Lord Hokage, Lord Fugaku."

"Why do you have a fellow soilder Dog?" Looking up at him he could see rage through the masks of both Kakashi and Itachi.

"My lord, we found this man's trail outside the village. We discovered Naruto's shoe not far from there. When confronted he tried to attack." Kakashi was barely able to stop himself from killing the traitor.

Hiruzen walked up and looked at the man, "Show me your tongue." Sticking e take it from you."

Anbu appeared and took him away, "Good work, we are closer."

Before they knew it it had been four days and still no Naruto. Kakashi was still searching as far from the village as he could but he was being stalled due to other missions. As much as he wanted to find Naruto, he Itachi and Shisui we're the top Anbu team in the village. They had other missions they needed to complete.

Hiruzen was sitting, ready to declare the case with Naruto cold, "SIR YOU CANT GO IN THERE?!"

As the door opened Anbu landed in front of the man who had just entered, "Now, now is that a way to treat an old friend?" Hiruzen chuckled, "Stand down. Kenshi, it's good to see you, why have you come?"

Bowing he pulled his katana off and laid it against a chair as he took a seat, "I am here about a one Naruto Uzumaki."

Hiruzen's eyes went wide, "How do you know of him?!" Kenshi tensed, "I found him half dead in my forest. He was starving and near death. How did you lose your Jinchuriki?"

Hiruzen let out killer intent,"That is a S class secret how could you know this."

Kenshi knew he was no match in a power struggle, he would be considered high Jonin level. The God of Shinobi was a different league then him. "My wife Sara served in Uzushio before it's fall. She is quite skilled in sealing jutsu and saw the boys seal."

Hiruzen calmed, "Your wife is an Uzumaki?" Shaking his head, " No her sensei was though. May I ask who his parents are?"

Activating a the silence seal he nodded, "His mother was Kushina Uzumaki,the previous Jinchuriki. His father was the Fourth Hokage."

Looking at the man in absolute shock, Kenshi wasn't sure how to react. The boy he found was the child of one of the most powerful Shinobi to ever live. This kid has such a curious and happy heart for all the pain he seems to of suffered.

"So how did you lose him?" Relighting his pipe the Hokage looked at the man sitting across from him, "Apparently a man named Danzo attempted to have him killed. He had his subordinate drop him off out in the woods so it would look like another clan kidnapped him."

Running his chin in contemplation, "I have a proposal then." Hiruzen raised his eyebrow. "I will take him in. He has already bonded with my daughter and she will take care of him. Between me and my wife we can begin his training and hide him from this Danzo. When he is old enough to graduate from the academy we will move to the village."

Hiruzen had attempted to convince the man to move to Konoha with Asuma after the Guardian twelve dispanded. He had valuable knowledge in Kenjutsu that would be invaluable for the Leaf. "You will as well?"

Kenshi only nods in response. "Only tell those you absolutely trust about his arrangement." Hiruzen thinks on this, "okay I will allow this." Walking over to a secret shelf he pulled out a scroll.

Handing it to the man, he looked at the Hokage curiously. "I failed Naruto so tell him I am sorry. This scroll has three jutsu that were used by his father and mother as well as a some of their weapons. The only other place these exist are in a scroll controlled by me with all the forbidden jutsu. These ones are his birth right."

Smiling he bowed, "Feel free to visit." Kenshi grabbed his sword and exited the building. Dog and Weasel appeared not long after. Hiruzen informed them and them alone on the event that transpired. "Dog, you may visit when you want or check in on him. Weasel, retrieve your father. It's time to burn out a rat."

Kenshi arrived home the next afternoon. Sitting down with Sara, she informed him that Yui had taken Naruto fishing. "So he truly is an Uzumaki. His mother was Kushina Uzumaki and father was the Fourth Hokage Minato Namekaze."

Sara took in the new information, "So the Hokage must have kept it a secret to protect the boy. Stupid, a old war dog like that should have predicted this." Sara stood up and looked out the window. "We need to train this boy, he may be it for the Uzumaki."

"Agreed, we will need to discuss it with him as well. Him staying with us may be to much for the child." Joining his wife she smiled out at the now drizzling rain. "I think he and Yui are going to be close."

"Oh." Kenshi grabbed his bag and pulled out a scroll. "The Hokage wanted to give this to Naruto. Apparently it is his birthright."

Sara looked over the scroll, "There are two compartments, one is a storage for weapons, the other has Jutsu for him. We can teach him these when he is older."

That was a good call, they needed to teach him chakra control, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and ninjutsu. Also different things on history, ninja theory, and anything else he'd learn in the academy.

Seeing Yui and Naruto walk in with an entire basket of fish made the man smile. His wife could be a little cold but he could tell she had just as much warmth in her chest. "Come you to. We need to talk."

After sitting both adults placed tea in front of the kids. "Naruto, we have a question for you. After speaking to the Hokage, we would like to know if you would like to stay with us?"

Looking at them both Naruto could feel his eyes starting to water, "You want me to stay?" Nodding Kenshi smiled, "We want to protect and train you to be a ninja."

"Okay! I can do that." Naruto gave them a toothy smile but tears were still flowing down his face.

Sara shuddered, "We also need to discuss something that is considered an S-rank secret."

Tilting his head, Naruto looked at her curiously, "We found out who your parents were. They were Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki."

Naruto's face was confused and shocked that he had their names, "Your father was the Fourth Hokage."

Things started to go off in his mind, his dad was the greatest hero of the leaf! Tears broke out as Naruto started sobbing. Yui pulled the six year old in for a hug. "ssshhh. It's okay."

"Thanks sis, but I'm happy. I've thought I was abandoned but they died fighting the Nine-Tailed fox." He smiled to himself.

Kenshi got his attention, "It's not just that. Minato put the Demon Fox inside of you. We assume he thought you could use it's power for the Land of Fire." Naruto suddenly couldn't hear anyone around him. The monster was inside of him how could his dad do that to him. The villagers hurting him, being left in the forest could have been stopped! "Hey kiddo. Breathe."

Holding onto the front of Kenshi's shirt the little blond broke down as he cried into his chest. After what seemed like hours to Naruto, he finally stopped crying. "So tomorrow we will start training you. We will make you a ninja okay kid?"

Naruto smiled up at him. "Right!" Going to bed, Naruto fell asleep with ease from the emotional trauma he had experienced tonight.

Standing in a sewer, Naruto walked down looking for a way out. Last thing he remembered was falling asleep. Maybe he was kidnapped again? That would explain where he is at.

Reaching the end of the sewer he looked up to see a gaint cage. Inside was a fox staring down at him with a demonic grin. "My jailer has finally arrived it seems."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

310K 3.9K 27
Naruto Uzumaki, now Genin. After the mission at the wave he knew he was weak but he couldn't help but train by his self because his sensei always tol...
152K 5.2K 20
Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no where to go, but can Sasuke give him a...
430K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...
102K 3.1K 20
Hi this is the sequel to Unmended, so if you haven't read that one yet, this one won't make sense. Sasuke gives up on Naruto, and regrets it. But w...