His Woods (MxM)

By Cas_Boom

(Previously known as Breaking the Beast) Tyson knows he isn't perfect, but he doesn't think he deserves a sum... More

1 Tyson Returns to the Cabin
2 Jack Flashes Back
3 Tyson's Turn For a Memory
4 Jack Growls
5 Tyson or Is It Ty-Guy King of the Forest?
6 Tyson Meets Officer Scott
7 Jack's Wake Up Call
8 Tyson Actually Helps
9 Jack Sets the (Wrong) Mood
10 Tyson's an Idiot
11 Jack Chills Out
12 Tyson Takes Care of Business
13 Tyson Gets the Scoop on Scott
14 Tyson Recenters Himself
15 Jack Comes Cleans
16 Tyson Has a Theory
17 Tyson's True Crime
18 Jack's Reunion
19 Jack Finds Some Solace
20 Tyson Is Pushed Away
21 Tyson Gives an Inch
22 Jack the Therapist
23 Tyson Reconnects
24 Jack Gets Unwanted Company
25 Tyson Tends to Jack
26 Tyson's Heaven is Interupted
27 Jack's Showdown With Haussier
28 Tyson Meets Ray
29 Jack's Time Is Ticking
30 Tyson the Good Samaritan
31 Tyson Gets a Helping Hand
32 Jack Catches a Break
34 Jack Gets His Back Stabbed
35 Tyson Loses It
36 Jack Meets Silkston
37 Tyson and the Calvalry Arrive
38 Jack's Friend Turns Foe
39 Tyson Ends on a Good Note
Tysons's Experimental Chapter For a Sequel

33 Tyson Thanks Ray

334 20 0
By Cas_Boom

"Ray makes a mean meatball. I feel like all of the pasta went directly to my love handles," Jack tells me.

He is reflected in the bathroom mirror relaxing in a warm bath. I spit, rinse my toothbrush, and place it in the holder on the sink.

I shake my head as I turn to him. "You don't have love handles and you know it."

He grins as I kiss him, stepping into the tub and taking a spot between his legs. I lie back against him and all seems right in the world.

"So where were you earlier today?" he asks me, drawing his fingers over my chest.

"Volunteering at the library. Duncan, the camp leader dropped me off back here."

"Duncan?" my godfather repeats.

"Yeah. Cute local guy. Maybe someone I'd get to know better if I wasn't sharing a tub with the man I want and a cabin with his beefy brother. Anyways, I was supposed to meet with Officer Scott, but when I walked down to the station, the clerk let me know she was out on personal leave."

Jack is quiet. I know he knows something.

"You gonna make me ask?" I pose.

He sighs.

"She is dating Claire's ex-husband. Charlie is his name. She and I spoke about it when you were visiting Sean. He has a kid with Claire. A cute little guy."

It goes quiet. I can hear the cicadas sing outside. Jack's breathing picks up speed.

"I think that is one of the worst parts of this whole mess. There is a little boy out there that thinks I killed his mother."

"Jack," I respond but am not sure what to say. I roll over to face him. Our torsos meet and our packages greet. "You should know I have been asking around to see if anyone knows anything. It seems the name Silkston keeps coming up."

"Tyson," he calls my name like a command. Jack brings his face to meet his. "No more snooping around. I am serious."

"I don't really think it is a big deal."

"Tyson," his eyes go icy. "Leave it be. Let the lawyers and the police handle things. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt."

I know Jack means well, but there is something about his tone that makes me feel like a scolded toddler. Thankfully Ray saves me.

"Hey, guys," he greets, bounding into the room with glasses of wine in his hands. "Thought I'd bring you guys a nice nightcap as you relaxed."

He puts the libations on a small table next to the tub and turns his attention back to us. He rests a hand on each of our heads, massaging our scalps with his tumbs. I can tell he is taking in the scene before him. Strangely, Jack's stepbrother towering over us while we are fully naked and submerged in the tub, my cock resting against my godfather's, isn't at all uncomfortable. We have all hit a perfectly natural level with the nudity and affection under this cabin's roof.

"I think I'm gonna head home tonight and make sure the gym is okay in the morning. I will be back sometime tomorrow evening. I know now is not the best time, but with the prelim hearing on Friday, it is the only time I will have to check in between now and then."

"Tyson, maybe you should go with him. Get out of town for a night. You said J'Nae was out on leave. It would be perfect–"

"No!" I bark. "I am not going with Ray, Jack. Don't push me off on him. I am staying here with you."

I see Ray's expression faltered with my outburst. I am sure the idea of watching over me some more sounded good to the lovable ogre. Under other circumstances, I would really enjoy being in Ray's care longer. 

Jack glares at me and shakes his head.

"Well, I will let you two be. I will check in tomorrow morning." Ray quickly turns from us and heads out the door.

"Night, bro," Jack calls after him.

I am quiet. Stewing. Truly like the baby I was upset to be considered a minute ago.

A few moments later, I hear Ray's car start up. It brings on a shift in my brain.

"Shit," I say aloud, getting over my selfishness. "I was an asshole, wasn't I?"

Jack nods. "He really cares for you, Ty. I know you didn't mean it, but I can guarantee you hurt his feelings."

With this, I am up and out of the water. I am running soaked and naked down the stairs and out the front door.

"Ray, wait!" I shout.

He springs from the vehicle. "Tyson, what's wrong?"

The concern on his face makes me smile, proving Jack's thought process about his brother caring about me. I haven't felt very cared for by anyone in years and now I have these two amazing men who are willing to do anything for me.

"Ray, I didn't mean to come off so harsh. I figured it was just Jack trying to manipulate me and the situation. I didn't think about how you were collateral damage until after you walked away. I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings, big guy."

Looking down he tells me It's okay.

"Now go inside," he says with a grin. "The sight of the moon glistening on your naked body is going to make me nut in my pants."

He readjusts his bulge and gives me a wink. At this moment, something comes over me. I grab Ray by the neck and pull him in and kiss him. Still connected, he leans back over the hood of his Jeep and I slide up his body. I guide his hands to my bare ass. I can feel him already getting hard against me. Without hesitation, one of my hands reaches up his shirt and finds his nipple while the other reaches into his pants and strokes him.

My giant murmurs in my ear. "God, that feels good."

I hook his shirt over his head, yank his pants and briefs down to his knees, and get a better grip on his girthy tool. I pause just long enough to take in the sight of this sexy beast naked and vulnerable on the hood of his car. With a quick spit, I cover his mushroom head with slick saliva and start pumping him faster.

He reaches for my steel rod, but I tell him no, and redirect him back to my mounds and valley.

"This is all about you, big boy. I owe you a rub."

Ray chuckles between whimpers of pleasure. But a second later, he is not the only one melting into nirvana, for his meaty finger has pressed its tip through the ring of my man crater.

I smash my face into his chest and bite my lip to stay focused on getting him off. I can't help but plow my hips and cock into Ray's leg. Each millimeter deeper he massages, the more frantic my humping becomes.

I have to make some moves or I am going to cover Ray in my spunk, so I pop up and slide off the front of the Jeep. I hoist Ray's meaty tree trunk legs over my shoulders, spit on his flagpole, and disappear between his thighs. I spread his ass and my tongue dives right into his hole. Like a jackhammer, I go wild. In and out, my oral muscle pumps. My uninjured hand is pounding Ray's cock in the same rhythm.

He is losing his mind.

"Shit, Ty, you're going to make me blow."

This makes me speed up my stroke and flick my tongue even faster around his trap door.

Arching his back, Ray's body goes rigid.

"Fuck!" he growls. "FAHHHCK!"

I hold tight to the bear as he starts shaking and tossing. His man-hose blasts load after load of batter all over his naked stomach. His icing coats my cheek and brow like the face of a gingerbread man.

When he cools down, I climb up on top of him. With one lick path, my tongue collects as much of his load as it can. I gulp the sweet elixir down and kiss him. Our tongues dance. He pauses and licks the stray seed from my face. He returns to kissing me and concludes with a feisty bite of my lower lip.

"Wow," he says. "Just, wow."

"I always repay my debts."

Ray laughs.

We slide off the hood. And we take each other in.

"You need a towel?" I ask.

He shakes his head and slides his shirt down over his goo and saliva-covered stomach.

"You might," Ray says, pulling a glob of seed from my hair.

Before he can wipe it off on his pants, I take his finger into my mouth and suck the potion from his digit. I hold his gaze as I do it.

"You are the devil," he jokes. "Now give me one more kiss for the road."

We embrace one more time. 

"Be safe, Ray. I look forward to you coming back to us," I reassure him.

"Thanks, Ty. Keep yourself and Jack out of trouble for the next 24 hours, would ya?" he jokes, smacking my butt playfully.

"No promises," I quip, as he gets in his Jeep.

With a beep and a wave, he is off and I am bounding the stairs back to my waiting bather.

As I walk back to the bathroom, I know my dick is still partially hard. Not just because Ray's load is warming my belly, but because I am already thinking of what I am going to do for Jack.

"I see the goodbye went well," Jack mentions with a wicked smile.

"Well, I had to see him off properly, didn't I?" I jest, kneeling beside the tub.

"Oh, I'm sure you saw him off."

My mouth finds Jack's, and we quickly gain an intense rhythm of deep kissing.

He pauses to look at me. He is thinking about something. He pulls me in and kisses me a bit more then holds me back out away from him to look at me.

"What?" I ask, hoping the taste of cum on my breath hasn't killed the mood.

"Nothing, you naughty boy," he says, sucking on my tongue for a moment and then getting back to our makeout session.

I playfully run my fingers over his pecs. I teasingly pinch his nipples. My hand dives into the still-warm water and wraps around his solidifying gadget. With a few tugs, it is ready at full salute.

Breaking our bond, I step into the basin and straddle the sexy daddy under me. I slowly lower myself into the water, directing his steel sword to my sheath. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 271 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...
2.6K 102 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...
7K 494 15
Cade Stillwater has a lot to learn about the real world. The privileged rich boy gets caught up in the wrong mess, landing him in jail. His parents b...
94.5K 4.2K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...