PITIFUL โ€ข ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”...

็”ฑ -S0LARSAINT

๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed fr... ๆ›ดๅคš

- INTRODUCTIONS
- CHARACTERS
- CHARACTERS 2
- PROLOGUE
- 1. Demon Slayer?!
- 2. Tsuzumi Mansion
- 3. Inosuke Hashibira
- 4. Wisteria House
- 5. Mount Natagumo
- 6. Spider Family
- 7. Lowermoon Five
- 8. New Traveling Buddy
- 9. Hashira Trial?!
- 10. Butterfly Mansion
- 11. Mission With The Love Hashira
- 12. Dango
- 13. Mugen Train
- 15. Mist Hashira & Nightmares
- 16. Visit To The Butterfly Mansion
- 17. Unlucky
- 18. Kidnapped?!
- 19. Disguises
- 20. Warabihime
- INTERLUDE
- 21. Where's Y/n?
- 21. Gyutaro
- 22. Fight
- 23. Shallow
- 24. Backstory
- 25. Forgotten Memories?
- 26. Constellations Of Memories
- 27. House arrest

- 14. Lowermoon One

3.8K 166 158
็”ฑ -S0LARSAINT

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
Enmu is so pretty wtf I'm jealous (also the entire curse about Muzans name doesn't work unless you say his full name, so yes, the demons can say 'Muzan' so long as they don't say 'Kibutsuji'!)

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

"Y/N? Y/n? Y/n!"

The sound of someone calling my name snapped my attention back to reality.

I looked up to see— my mother? But... but I was just—

Oh.

I was...

"Y/n? Dear, are you alright?" She asks as I turn towards her.

"..." I stay silent, a blank look in my eyes as I frown at her.

"Is something wrong dearest?"

I say nothing in reply as she walks towards me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n?"

I grit my teeth, becoming more agitated everytime she opens her mouth.

I put my hand near where my sword would be, feeling it materializing.

"Y/n—?"

I cut her off by slicing her neck, letting her fall to the ground the same way I did when I died.

"If you thought that'd work, then you're mistaken..."

I then bring my own blade up to slice my own neck.

———
SCENE CHANGE
———

I blink in suprise, awakening to see Nezuko with her hands banging onto my legs in an attempt to wake me up, her kneeling down infront of me. And Rui standing by her with a finger poking my forehead repeatedly.

"I'm awake, I'm awake..." I say as Nezuko looks up at me, tackling her arms around my shoulder and nuzzling against my cheek.

"Ah— uh—" I freeze for a moment before remembering the one who caused this in the first place.

"Right. I need to go do something— can you two stay here and try to wake them up? Nezuko, try to use your blood demon art." I wink at her as she nods, determined. Rui silently nods aswell. I then turn around and run towards the exit of the compartment, looking out to the woods before jumping ontop of the train.

I dash towards the front of the train, skidding to a stop when my eyes land onto a silhouette in the distance.

"Ah, you're the multiple lives girl, aren't you?" He says, turning towards me as I blink in surprise.

"Right... I forgot you would be able to know that..." I reply, grimacing.

I wanted the first person to know about my situation to be someone important and trustworthy, not...

"So, why are you awake? Did I not show you a dream that was to your taste?" He smiles, bringing his hand to lay over his heart.

"Hmn, if you saw my memories you should've known I hate that woman. I would never want to even be civil with her." I huff, eyes narrowing at the male.

"Really? Aha! That's the last thing I would've expected, I got to go through all your memories— and based on what I saw in the earlier memories, you seemed as though you wanted a relation with her!" He laughs as I frown.

"Those thoughts were from when I was a child, I was younger and naive— and why am I even talking about this with you?!"

He smiles at me, tilting his head almost innocently. If I wasn't confident he was about to try and murder me, I would've thought it was cute.

"Because you know that fighting me as I am is useless, you're already aware that I've merged my body with the train. So you don't see any point in fighting me like this."

"...I don't like how accurate that was." I comment blandly as he laughs, making me frown even more.

"I did see almost all your memories, after all."

"That sounds very odd."

"Aha!"

I frown at the male, feeling my eye twitch in annoyance.

"So why are you just standing there being somewhat civil?" I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow.

"Hm, I suppose I'm curious about you!"

"Curious..?" I repeat, suspicious of the male.

"Yes, you're from another universe completely, my blood demon art didn't affect you as much, and you even have ex-lowermoon five traveling with you! It's natural to be a bit curious about such a person, no?" He asks, tilting his head with a smile.

"Well— I guess— but still..." I trail off, not sure of how to finish that thought.

"You might be even more interesting than master Muzan!" He almost grins, a pink tint falling across his face.

I stay silent, feeling really tempted to just run the other way all of a sudden.

"So I suppose what I'm truely trying to ask, is that if I may travel with you?"

"What."

"?" He smiles, tilting his head

"Wh— What?! No! No! No! No! No! It was fine with the corps the first time but again?! Not to mention with another one of the twelve kizuki! Also— no!" I panic, waving my hands in front of my face in a dismissive motion.

"Hm? Why not?"

"I just explained it to you why not! Also— if we don't defeat you here! Then we came here for nothing! Agh— not to mention how much it would affect the plot!" I close my eyes, shaking my head.

"If they allowed lowermoon five to stay with you, then I see no reason why they wouldn't allow lowermoon one. I've killed less people then him anyway." Enmu shrugs, not seeing it as a big deal.

"Yeah well the fact still stands that you've killed people— and they would not easily accept that again!"

"Well you're a hashira, are you not?"

"Wh— I mean, I guess so? Why's that relevant?"

"Then they can't just kill you off like your nothing, the hashira are far to useful for that."

"Even so— I'm not taking you with me!" I was this close to stomping my foot on the ground but refrained in order to keep some of my dignity.

"Why not?"

"Why not?! Because that would mess with the plot so fucking much, the corps would never allow it, and then we came here for nothing!" I stress to him as he merely smiles at me.

"The 'plot' was already ruined the second you took lowermoon five with you, there's no guarantee the corps wouldn't allow it, and if you agree to let me go with you, then you'll gain information on Muzan I can tell you."

"Well—! Well-!" I deflate, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Damnit."

I stare at the male who was still smiling at me.

"Fine. You win."

He smiles at me brightly as I turn around, letting him trail behind me.

"I'm dead. I'm so dead for this..." I groan in annoyance.

I jump back into the compartment, Tanjiro was still asleep as Nezuko tried to wake him up, Rui was standing off to the size and doing nothing.

"I'm back...." I murmur as Nezuko's head darts towards me.

"Mhmp!" She exclaims, pointing behind me as I nod.

"Long story, I know..." I say as she glares at him, wrapping her arms around my arm as I blink in surprise.

"Nezuko?" I ask as she backs away immediately.

"Mhpm! Mhhm!" She says, gesturing towards the children— oh and Rengoku was choking one, lovely.

"...Can you—?" I start to ask Enmu but paused when I saw Rengoku waking up.

I glanced towards the lowermoon as he just smiled at me.

The child that was in his consciousness stayed asleep for some reason, though he was still breathing so I suppose it's fine.

Tanjiro looked around, eyes landing on Nezuko before looking at me before looking at Enmu.

Yay... this'll be fun to explain...

Rengoku merely stares at me, like waiting for me to explain myself.

"Ok— so, I kind of... 'befriended'... another one of the twelve kizuki..." I say, gesturing towards Enmu.

"Mind explaining how this happened again!" Rengoku exclaims, still smiling despite the situation.

"It's a complicated situation.... Can... can you please let me bring him back?" I almost beg Rengoku, pulling out the puppy dog eyes. I felt as though I was acting like child begging their parent to let them get a pet.

"I promise to send the master a letter to hold a proper trial— but for now, can you please let me bring him back to headquarters?"

".. I suppose I can! I know the master would want to have a say in the situation before it's decided!"

"Thank you!" I look up at him with stars in my eyes.

Now to explain the situation to the rest of them.

———
TIME SKIP
———

"Huh?!" Tanjiro exclaims as his eyes dart between Enmu and I.

"Eh??!!?!" Zenitsu screeches, panicked.

I couldn't tell what Inosuke's reaction was to the situation given he had his mask on, but he seemed confused.

"Surprise...!" I hold my hands up with a sheepish smile, pausing as I feel nezuko wrap both her hands around one of mine and holding it.

She seems to smile at me, though I can't be too sure because of the muzzle, and nods, as if telling me it was okay.

She's too sweet...

"How— How did this even happen?" Tanjiro asks confused as I pause for a moment.

"Hm.. it's a complicated situation that I can't really explain." I shrug my shoulders, giving an apologetic smile towards Tanjiro. "There are some details about it that I can't really tell anybody. I hadn't wanted anybody to find out in the first place to be perfectly honest..."

I frown to myself for a moment before looking back up at them with a smile. "But I promise once everything is all over, I'll tell you! There's just too much of a risk if I tell you now."

I hope I'll actually be able to tell them though... there's a chance of things going wrong. And if that happens, I'll die. But luckily I've atleast been able to save three lives so far. Well— one of which was unintentional.

"Anywho! We should get back to headquarters now! I still need to get permission from ubuyashiki for the entire.." I gesture towards lowermoon one, "that situation."

"Eeh... I still don't think this is a smart idea..." Zenitsu stammers with a frown as I rest my hand on his head with a smile.

"It'll be alright Zenitsu, don't worry!" I smile at him as his face turns red, nodding at me.

"O-Of course!"

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

TAISHO SECRETS

— You were glad you finally got the chance to get some type of revenge on your mother, it was therapeutic.

— You hadn't planned to stop Enmu's death, it just kinda happened.

— 'The voice' hadn't tried to stop Enmu from seeing your memories, knowing that the result of that would've been better than the result if he had stopped him.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.2K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
2.1K 83 13
ห™สŽษส วษฅส‡ ษ“uolษ ษ“uฤฑส‡sวษนวส‡uฤฑ ษ“uฤฑษฅส‡วษฏos ษ“uฤฑษนq sสŽษสlษ oส‡ suวddษษฅ วส‡ษโ„ฒ ยทยทยทsวษฏฤฑส‡วษฏos puษ 'วส‡ษษŸ ษนวpuoส uษษ” วuo ~ "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ ษช'แด ...
37.3K 1.4K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
38.5K 1.6K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...