๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—œ๐— ...

Autorstwa chefdowney

๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง age of 18 years old, ๐—”๐——๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—— decides to move down to C... Wiฤ™cej

๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—œ๐— 
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ๐–จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
18
19
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ๐–จ๐–จ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ

7.3K 202 24
Autorstwa chefdowney

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
"𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖤"

𝗔drienne arrived in the familiar environment of Los Angles, California just a few days after leaving Texas. She was in the middle of a traffic jam and was running on 4 hours of sleep and six shots of espresso with milk.

She let out a heavy sigh of relief once the car in front of her finally started moving.

"Alright, Estelle. Time to go home," Adrienne smiled.

It took Adrienne another half hour to finally reach her two story house. There was another traffic jam, but the cause was a car accident in the middle of the road.

The truck with all of her moving boxes were going to arrive in two hours, so she had time to spare and explore the neighborhood. Adrienne hops out of the driver's seat and goes to her trunk to grab Estelle's stroller.

She was struggling to get it set up.

"Need some help?" Adrienne heard a male voice ask. She turned to find a man, no taller than 6 foot, with dark brown hair and eyes approaching her. Adrienne was close to refusing help, but decided it would be nice to make a new friend.

Adrienne moved out of the way so he could help. Just a few moments later, the man was able to fully set up the stroller.

"Thanks. You're a life saver," Adrienne says.

"I'm Eddie, by the way," He introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you, Eddie. I'm Adrienne," She replied. Eddie extended a hand for Adrienne to shake.

She returned the gesture, then Eddie said his goodbyes before walking down the street to his car. Adrienne went to the other side of the car where Estelle was, takes her out of the car seat, and puts her in the stroller.

"You ready to explore, Ellie?" Adrienne asked.

The only response she received from her daughter was the sucking of her pacifier. Adrienne checks for everything that she needed, and makes her way down the street with Ellie in her stroller.

Adrienne still had one more day before she would officially be welcomed into the 118. She found a local daycare for Estelle to stay at while she ran a few errands. Adrienne was out at a grocery store grabbing just a few groceries to get started for the week.

When she reached the front of the store, she found dozens of people huddled in a circle. Some had their phones out to record which only meant one thing... Adrienne was able to peak through and saw a man on the floor clinging to his chest.

"Everyone move! Give him some space!" Adrienne shouts. She pushes past the crowd and knelt down beside the man.

"C-Can't breathe," The man says. He was huffing for air every few seconds. Adrienne laid him down in the ground and put his ear to his mouth.

"He's not breathing. Someone call 911!" Adrienne shouts. More people crowded around and watched as Adrienne performed CPR on the man. She didn't stop, even when the paramedics arrived at the scene.

"LAFD! Clear the way!" A woman shouts.

"Come on guys, clear some space!" A man shouts. One of the paramedics taps Adrienne on the shoulder. She ignored them and continued to perform CPR.

"He was having a heart attack," Adrienne informed.

Adrienne finally got off of the man so the paramedics could do their job. It was the first time she fully saw the faces of the two working on him.

She recognized one of the paramedics as Chimney, the firefighter who had a piece of rebar go through his brain. Chimney and Adrienne looked up at each other at the same time.

"I recognize you! You helped save my life," Chimney says. Adrienne smiled at him.

"Good to see you doing well, but let's wait and save the reunion for later, okay? We need to help this man first," Adrienne replied.

The day Adrienne finally got to work a full shift with the 118 came. She found a locker room to her left, and fire trucks to her right. Adrienne went over to the locker room and scanned through the lockers to find a vacant one.

After tossing her stuff inside and putting on her new uniform, Adrienne decided to explore the firehouse by herself. She was soon approached by Eddie, Chimney, Bobby, and Hen.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet our not so new recruit, Adrienne," Bobby introduced, "As you know, Adrienne was one of the responding firefighters during Chim's accident."

"Nice to meet you all. Again," Adrienne replied. She took turns shaking each of their hands. Bobby leads them all upstairs into the kitchen.

"Food should be ready soon. Take a seat," Bobby instructed. Adrienne sat in between Hen and Chimney. Bobby walks over with a serving bowl full of pasta. Just then, a familiar blonde walked over to the table.

"Buck! Glad you could finally make it," Hen says.

Adrienne knew their reunion would be inevitable, but it still felt awkward seeing her ex. They just so happened to be looking up at each other at the same time. Both stared deep into each others eyes.

"I almost forgot, this is our new recruit—" Bobby introduced, only to be interrupted by Buck.

"Adrienne? Is that really you?" Buck questioned. He couldn't believe his eyes. Adrienne looked the same but seemed so different.

"Hey, Buck. It's been a while," Adrienne replied. Buck takes a seat beside Bobby, his gaze never leaving Adrienne's.

Their meal consisted of Adrienne telling the team about the saves she had in Texas, and Buck glancing at her every so often. Chimney and Hen excused themselves from the table to go to the kitchen.

"Something definitely went down with Adrienne and Buck," Hen whispered to Chimney, "Do you not see the way he's looking at her?"

"Wanna make a bet?" Chimney asked.

"I'll bet twenty."

After a long shift of having to work with his ex-girlfriend, Buck returned to his other ex-girlfriend, Abby Clark's, apartment to find his sister in the shower naked.

It was an embarrassing moment between the Buckley siblings, but now the two were having dinner together. Buck made the one meal he memorized by heart... breakfast

The appearance of Maddie was sudden since Buck hadn't seen his older sister in three whole years. It's turns out, Maddie finally left her ex husband, Doug Kendall.

"So, what happened to you? Because this place is nice, and clean, and you just cooked me food, actual food," Maddie says, walking over to the couch with food and a glass of wine in her hands.

"Yeah, my, uh.. my boss at work is like Guy Fieri," Buck replied, "He's been teaching me. Uh, we have not made it past breakfast, though."

Truthfully, it was actually Adrienne who helped him learn how to cook. Bobby was just someone to help add on more to that. He walks over to the couch while trying to fish out his phone.

"And this, uh, let me show you, this is my girlfriend's place," Buck says, pulling out a picture of him and Abby, then showing the photo to Maddie.

He was looking after the apartment for her until she returned from traveling the world. However, he wasn't sure when she'll be back.

The Buckley siblings joked around a bit, mostly catching up on what happened in their lives over the three years they haven't spoken to each other. Buck slipped up and mentioned a woman who recently re-entered his life.

"Who's Adrienne?" Maddie asked.

"She's, uh, she's my ex-girlfriend. She disappeared and left me about a year ago," Buck replied.

"And she's back?"

"I work with her now. It kind of sucks," Buck explained, "She left me a note a day before she left, and I spent nine months searching for her."

"Why'd she leave you?" Maddie asked.

"I cheated."

Adrienne's next call with the 118 was about a guys named Jessie getting his head cemented into a microwave. Once they arrived at the scene, Eddie starts to drill apart the microwave.

Adrienne noticed that the two other guys, who she assumed was his friends, were recording the process. Hen was listening to his heartbeat.

"Pulse 120, BP 150 /110," Hen says. Jessie's hand moves towards his neck.

"He's panicking," Buck says.

"Saliva's probably aspirated through the breathing tube," Hen explains. Jessie stands up suddenly as everyone tries to get him to calm down. Jessie falls into the pool. Adrienne and Eddie jump in after Jessie and pulls him out of the pool.

"Watch out for his neck," Adrienne says. Eddie went to check for a pulse.

"His pulse is weak," Eddie informed.

"I have no respiration," Hen says. Chimney took a look at the cemented side of the microwave.

"Is there a plastic bag in there or something?" Chimney asked the two others.

"Yeah, we put it on his head before we poured the concrete. Please don't let him die. He's been my best friend since kindergarten," One of them replied. If they were truly friends, this wouldn't be happening to Jessie.

Time was running out for the 118 to get Jessie out of the cement microwave. His pulse was fading rather quickly.

"All right, Buck, once we get this frame off, you and I are gonna hammer and chisel on that block," Bobby says. Chimney starts chest compressions on Jessie while Adrienne and Eddie worked together to get the frame off.

"All right, Buck, I'm hammer, you're chisel. Let's go," Bobby says, handing Buck the tools.

"I can do this," Buck reassured. He took the hammer instead of the chisel. Buck hits the the hammer against the chisel until the cement breaks apart into pieces. Eddie, Adrienne, and Buck pull off the pieces of cement. Jessie starts to cough as his friends pull out a phone.

"Shay Reed here, fans. And today's Shay-nanigan is maybe our most intense yet!" He says. Adrienne was pissed off and annoyed. Their friend was just about to die and they were recording it for the "fans".

"You seriously filming this?" She questioned.

"Yeah, bro. If we didn't film it, it didn't happen," He replied, laughing.

"You were just crying like two minutes ago," Buck says. 

"Yeah, two minutes ago, he was gonna die. Now he's gonna live and be a legend."

Shay pushed the camera in front of Adrienne's face. He continuously pushed the camera in her face, even though she showed signs of being uncomfortable.

"Say hello, Shay's army," Shay says. Adrienne had enough and snatches the phone from him.

"Hey, Shay Army," She said to the phone. Adrienne smirked at the guy before tossing the phone into the pool.

"Piss off, Shay Army," Adrienne scoffed.

Back at the station, Adrienne was on the phone with the daycare Estelle was sent to. She was searching through the fridge for a quick snack and some water. They had mostly good things to say about Estelle, but there was one thing that was concerning for her.

Estelle was always an easy baby to handle, but the fact that she was having difficulty sleeping was odd. There was pus coming out of her ears as well.

As she talked on the phone, Chimney and Hen walked up to the kitchen without her knowing.

"It's an ear infection. I'll be there in a bit to pick her up," Adrienne says. She finally got off of the phone and turns to see Hen and Chimney standing behind her.

"How long have you guys been standing there?"
She questioned. Hen and Chimney tried to play it off, whistling while looking in other directions, but Adrienne scoffed at their behavior.

They were cool, so as long as they didn't hear much of her phone conversation, she was okay. Adrienne grabs grapes and water from the fridge and sits at the kitchen island to eat. Hen takes a seat beside her.

"You and, uh, Diaz seems to be getting along pretty well. Am I sensing something sparking up?" Hen questioned, nudging Adrienne's shoulder a bit. Adrienne shook her head "no" She wasn't interested in talking to another person so soon. Not after what went down with Chadwick.

"I mean, he seems like a good guy to be friends with. But I'm not ready for that, nor with Diaz," Adrienne replied. Buck was walking up the stairs.

"I dated a guy back in Texas, but it didn't work out," Adrienne says. By then, Buck had made it to the kitchen.

"So, you're single?" Buck asks.

"Yes, not that it's any of your concern," Adrienne replied, avoiding eye contact with him. Buck felt a wave of relief. If Adrienne is single, he still had a chance with her.

Hen and Chimney turned to each other and gave an "oh snap" look to each other. Adrienne got up to leave, but Buck was following after her.

"Adrienne, wait!" Buck shouts. He caught up to her just before she left the station.

"Can we please talk?" He asked. Adrienne turns to him with a sigh.

"Evan, I have places to be. We already work together so that should be enough," Adrienne replied. She turns to leave, only to be held back by Buck. Adrienne looks to see that he was holding on to her hand. She released herself from his grip in one swift motion.

"Adrienne, please," Buck pleaded.

"Goodbye, Evan," Adrienne says. She left before he could utter another word. Hen and Chimney were watching them the entire time.

Buck couldn't get Adrienne out of his mind. His ears drew out the sound of his sister talking about the show on the tv they were watching. Maddie snapped her fingers in front of her brother to get his attention.

"Buck, are you even listening?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah. I-I'm listening," Buck replied. She should see through her brother's lie. He was thinking about someone... and she knew exactly who it was.

"What happened with Adrienne?" She asked.

"I tried talking to her and she brushed me off. I messed up Maddie, and I don't think I could ever fix what we had," Buck replied, getting off of the couch. Maddie looked over her shoulder and spots her younger brother leaving the leaving room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To bed," Buck replied.

Adrienne couldn't get Buck out of her mind. How could she not? He was the first person she ever truly loved and is the father of her daughter.

The time they spent together was amazing, and the sex... the sex was phenomenal. When they were together, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were like a match made in heaven.

Adrienne flopped down on her couch and pulls out her phone. She pulls up Buck's number and sighs. Adrienne was tempted to text him, but she wasn't ready to talk to him yet.

She was debating if she should introduce Estelle to the 118. Maybe if she told Bobby, he would keep her a secret. The 118 seemed all too close and she wasn't used to them yet.

Adrienne was starting to dose off to sleep when she heard the cries of her daughter.

"Alright, I'm coming my love," Adrienne calls out.

𝗮/𝗻:
Act 2 is finally here and starts on season two!!
Do you think Buck deserves to know?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

11.1K 179 9
So T.K. became the new paramadic of the 126, but his place needed to be filled in as well. Captain Strand said that the new team member was on her wa...
114K 1.9K 33
Thaila Strand is Tk's half sister. Despite the fact that they are family they have never met. It didn't help that they lived thousands of miles away...
2.6K 43 6
USE TO BE: You should hear it from me. "I'm sorry I can't do that." "This will be the last time we'll be able to see or talk to each other for awhile...