Protective MHA x Child! Reader

By Jenny-ChanUwU

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(*'∇')ノ this story is based upon the story of the creator Imjustish. Please go check there story out... More

💫 One night....🌙
♠︎ New life ♤
☆ New Acquaintances ★
A/N
"Thats Violence!"
★Can't wait for field trip!...right?☆
Celebrating!
◖Oh no.. 
▒Flashes▒
A/N
NEMURI NO!
Wings like me...
○ Mr. Bird!○
✥Free Fall is Not The Best Option.❖
Dad wasn't the sweetest➷
◓Waste of Time◒
✤Lost cause meet※
◇Only if you'd let me
°How to protect 101°
}Good talk.{
My Mistake was Trust.
"Neighbour ey?"
◍Staying Over at Who's?◎
Q/A!!!
◖I Will Charge◗
Hero is the Enemy➷
Me, Papa, and Dad!
Brother Rivalry
Christmas Special 🎄
^Time to say Goodbye^
New Year's Special💫
IMPORTANT NOTICE
◖Making Amends◗
A very Small A/N!
?!uhh, HARU?!
Yoichi whooping AFO's Ass.
𖠇Knock'em Out𖠇
⟬Voldemort 2.0⟭
[They fear Me]
⃠Meeting With the Past ⃠
◔Control Yourself◕
ᰔMissed You Tooᰔ
ᕦMommy Issuesᕤ
At UA We Are.
Camping? More Like Dying
✤Blues✤
◆Hit 'Em With Them◇
"I Like Insulting People"
◈Quirk, but With Danger◈
⸕Its The End, Isn't It?⸔
!Not A Chapter¡
「Hello, World」
✯Yet You Think We're The Same.✯
"Hold On, WHAT?!"
100K Special
A/N
ᜊShe's a Twinᜊ
Way Down We Go
☾It's All Music☽

◎Revelation◎

1.8K 62 15
By Jenny-ChanUwU

All For One had left the base for a while now and you had taken Haru with you to play with Tomura.

You guessed that he had an allergy from dogs, since he absolutely refused to touch the pet with absolute horror in his eyes.

"C'mon Tomura! Pet him, see! He's harmless."

"KEEP THAT DOG AWAY FROM ME."

You frowned at him and held Haru back to your chest. Huffing, you turned around and walked over to Yoichi. Who was now holding a book which read 'Modern Day Japan'

"Mr. Yoichi, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I was just catching up to what I missed. A lot of time has passed since I've been resur- I mean, since I've been out."

"Oh, okay. But, Mr. Yoichi, why are you here and Ms. Shimura not?"

Stifling, choking silence ensued at your words. Yoichi and Shigaraki were left shocked, even Kurogiri, behind the bar, dropped a glass to the floor.

"I'm back- What the... What is going on here? Why is everyone silen-"

"Shut it for a second, Hisashi."

"Ugh. How rude. Tomura, what is going on? Kurogiri?"

His head began to irk at the silence.

"Sensei... how does this kid know my grandmother...?"

Tomura's husky voice came out ragged and breathless. All For One's eyes widened at that statement and looked disoriented.

"Oh... So that's what happened, huh...?"

In a sudden flurry, All For One dropped his luggage on the bar, headed for you and Yoichi.

"You two, after me to my office, now."

He slammed the door behind him and didn't give you two a single glance. But soon enough, words left his mouth.

"She's out there... Isn't she..?"

"Shimura? Maybe. I don't know what happened while the kid was unconscious. But remember, whatever ensues would all be your fault, Hisashi."

More silence ensued. You just looked at the two older men from side to side.

"Mr. Yoichi, is Ms. Nana bad...? Is that why mr. All For One looks sad...?"

"No, (Y/N). It's because... "

And for the first time ever, Yoichi was confused. He didn't know how his own older brother felt after all of this. Obviously his evil plans now had complications, but his lack of response, his lack of evident anger, said something confusing.

"Hisashi?... What is going on in your head?"

"If Nana is actually out there.. And the heroes spot her... Don't you think it's going to cause huge problems for her?.."

Yoichi's eyes widened. A sudden flurr of realization hit him like a tidal wave in a storm. His brother, his own tone, was wavered.

Another realization was, if Nana was actually caught, the entire hero system would surely hide it and take her for questioning. They may even jail her if she doesn't bail the kid out with her quirk.

"Shit... "

"Finally realized, huh? We have to find that woman before she does something stupid. Or at least put her in the front lines so she doesn't get- I mean, so she wouldn't be taken."

Yoichi looked suspicious towards his older brother but scoffed. He had to start critical thinking for a way to deal with what was going on. Honestly, when he did knock you out, he did feel an emptiness.

An idea popped into his head.

"When I was freed from One For All, I spawned at some forest here in this perfecture. It may be the same to her. Let's check there first."

"Good idea.. I'll leave the kid with Tomura here-"

"(Y/N), could you go back to the bar and wait for us there?"

"Okay!"

You gladly obeyed Yoichi and you left the room. A seeming conversation murmured behind the door but you couldn't hear a thing as you left.

"I still can't believe Ms. Nana is Shiggy's grandma... "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mr. All For One... Why am I here again?.. "

"Listen, Child. Remember what I told you about keeping you safe? Never mind all of that now. I have altered the memories of everyone here so that you never left Tartarus. Can you handle staying with them just for the little while of the sports festival?.. "

A week later and here you were, back with the same Lady of the hero commission. But for now, she looked like she was in a daze.

You could hear faint but loud noises of the UA stadium that you stood in.

"I think I can... But why?..."

"Me and Mr. Yoichi have to do something, and Tomura and Kurogiri are unavailable to be with you. So, this is the safest way to be here yet. Remember, that woman only thinks she brought you here for your 'weekly entertainment' try to lessen any figurative chat with her. Maybe try to stay with some of those UA kids or parents or anyone. But remember, once the festival is over you go back to this woman, alright? Don't ever mention me or Yoichi or anything at all. Oh, and keep Haru in check."

The dog just mindlessly barked at the mention of his name and you patted his soft hair. You bid goodbye to All For One and just then did the woman next to you get out of her daze.

"So, let's get to the stadium to watch the matches better."

"Okay.. "

She guided you through the masses of people and took a VIP seat at the very front row for a good view.

Surprisingly, there at the front, sat Endeavor.

"Oh, President, Aizawa?... What are you doing here?.. "

"She wanted to see the matches better, so we're here."

"I see... "

It was now the interlude period where soon enough, the final event would begin. You got bored in your seat and you nudged the lady carefully.

"Can I go see my friends?... "

"Very... Well... You may go."

You hurriedly jumped off your seat and you ran back into the inside of the stadium, Haru was behind you intently.

Just as you were strolling around inside, you found yourself at the outside, surrounded by trees here and there making it look like an insider forest.

"Woah,... Oh! Mr. Todoroki!"

"Aizawa-san?... What are you doing here?"

"I was walking around with Haru!"

The boy looked behind you and saw the little puppy approach him. He gently petted him as you took a seat next to the boy.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Todoroki?"

"I'm clearing my mind befor-"

The wind swayed, ruffling your hair and silencing Todoroki for a second.

"Aizawa-san... May I ask where you got that scar?.."

"Oh, the one on my forehead?"

"Mhm.."

"I think I got it from my old father... He said I wasn't what he expected.. I think... And he held my head with his palm and used his quirk on me.. I can't remember much because it was really painful so I passed out by then... How about you, Mr. Todoroki? How did you get your scar?"

His eyes were wide but snapped out of it once you asked him your question. He was surprised at how easily you opened up and told him your story, much near like his own, and you still held a smile on your face.

'You're still smiling... How could someone so young be so hurt and still smile. (Y/N)-San... I promise to protect you..'

"I obtained my scar from my mother when she poured boiling water on the half of my face. I do not blame her though, she was in harsh mental distress by then... I lived in a toxic environment with my father and siblings. He trained me to become the perfect vessel for the future number one hero in his stead. My eldest brother died because of his training, I thought I would too until it just.. Didn't happen. That's why I don't want to turn like him. And that's why I will never use his quirk..."

Listening intently to every word of his story, you looked at him sadly as he gently ruffled your hair to ease the tension. Haru, as if he understood humans, cuddled closer to Todoroki as an act of comfort. He continued to pet the dog's hair too.

"Mr. Todoroki, you're just like me... But,.. You're still so cool! I still can't believe how cool you were when you guys were training and-and you did so quickly and you looked so strong! I can't believe how you became like that  seeing everything that happened!"

His face could only hold a smile on it as he gazed at your little self excitedly complimenting him. He sighed and stood up next to you.

"You know, this was just the motivation I had needed before the matches begin... Thank you, Aizawa-san."

"Bye Mr. Todoroki!"

As the boy returned to the arena, you returned your eyes towards Haru and and you called for him to continue following you.

"C'mon Haru, let's go find other people too!"

Word count: 1488

A/N: Thank you, everyone, for your patience towards the publish of this chapter. I have still not finished my entire Hiatus period but I will try to minorly update as much as I could. This chapter may have not been the best but I will be trying to better my writing.

Have a good Day/Night 💖

Sincerely, the Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
186K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...