The Benefits- Jikook

נכתב על ידי Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... עוד

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 38: News

1.9K 147 28
נכתב על ידי Chulimochi

Chapter 38: News

Jungkook: Hey, I happened to wear your slippers home. I need to get my shoes. Can I stop by tomorrow early morning? I need to wear that pair to a meeting as my client owns that brand. Sorry.

------------------------

It's not that Jimin doesn't know that it's an excuse, but Park Jimin doesn't seem to catch up with Jungkook's game. It sounds bad to call it Jungkook's game. Tricks? Ways? Jimin doesn't know what to call it, but the latter has been smooth, and due to Jimin's busy schedule, he doesn't have enough time to think of how to deal. Not much time to sit and think on how to put Jungkook back to his place.

Seems like Jungkook is not the only one who makes many excuses to get close to Park Jimin.

After that night since Jungkook forgot his shoes, Jungkook "forgot" his stuff at Jimin's apartment again, and he made it convincing enough by leaving his phone in Jimin's guest bathroom after Jungkook asked Jimin if he can breakfast at Jimin's place before he went to work, knowing that he'd come back again in the evening to grab his phone. Jungkook didn't forget to bring his laptop to ask for Jimin's idea about the new shop decoration they're opening.

That next night ended with them having sex. It turned Jungkook on so much how Jimin talks about things he knows so confidently. It turned Jungkook on even more when Jimin was trying to out smart him while fighting for his ideas. They argued about the ideas, and that bossy attitude made Jungkook want to tie Jimin up in bed, and make Jimin moan his name with that bossy voice which Jungkook would shut him up with kisses and his strong thrusts.

Fun ideas exchange. Casual quick meals. Laughters. Sex(es). These are the things that have been happening these past few days as well as Jungkook's excuses.

Excuses like forgetting things, asking for help with work ideas and even the stupidest one like 'The water in my apartment ran out. Can I go and take a shower at yours?' on a phone call at 5 in the morning, disturbing Jimin from his comfy deep slumber. Did Jungkook know too well that Jimin won't argue when he tries to sleep? Because normally, Jimin would tell Jungkook to go to his parent's, but Jimin just agreed, and when asked about room passwords, Jimin just gave it away, in order to go back to sleep really quickly. Therefore, now it's not the guest access Jimin created. It is the room's password.

Is it Jimin being soft? Or is it Jimin being sleepy?

Soft? Nobody knows, but I'm sleepy, for sure. "Mmm." With his eyes closed, Jimin lets out a satisfying smile. It's a good dream, and in his dream, there are familiar strong arms hugging from behind. He can even feel one of the pair of hands roaming on his belly while his neck is being kissed. It's too real. Is this real? Oh? It is. Jimin's eyes suddenly open before he lifts his head. He's literally being touched. "Jungkook!?" Jimin says with his eyes being half opened.

"Hey." Jungkook then gives a peck on Jimin's lips. "Good morning." He gives another peck on Jimin's forehead.

"Why are you here so early?" Jimin mumbles as his head falls back on the mattress.

"I called early. The water in my apartment is not running." Jungkook utters while his hand is roaming on Jimin's nipple.

"Mmm Jungkook." Is it a complaint? Or is it a moan? "Go and take a shower then." Jimin won't give up his sleep. He still talks with his eyes being closed.

"I will." Jungkook says before he starts to kiss Jimin's neck. "You smell so nice." He inhales the scent on Jimin's skin.

That causes Jimin's chills all over his body, making the smaller one who's sleeping on his side lay his back on the mattress, making it easier for Jungkook to kiss him. "What time is it?"

"6.30 am." Jungkook replies while giving another gentle kiss on Jimin's neck. Gentle kisses. Jimin is sleepily responsive with his sleepy moans. He can't lie, he likes whatever Jungkook is doing. It's sweet. That shrink oversized t-shirt Jimin is wearing which Jungkook figures out later that Jimin is only wearing underwear.

For Jungkook, it's the best way to start his day, getting to be with Park Jimin. It must be extremely nice to wake up and see cute sleepy Jimin every day, watching Jimin's face being painted with sunlight. It feels even dreamy, but well, the ghost in Jimin room wouldn't agree with this dreamy vibe Jungkook is dreaming about when a single sentence just ruins the mood.

"We have 15 minutes if you want a quickie." Jimin utters, adjusting his blanket and putting his arms back under it.

"What?" Jungkook suddenly pulls back, looking at Jimin's sleepy face.

Did he hear it right?

A quickie?

Did Jimin just offer him a short rough sex? That's the next level of casualness. Who asks that kind of question so casually in their sleep? If it was one of his flings saying it, it wouldn't hurt this much. Jungkook just freezes in his spot. His lips are parted while looking at Jimin whose eyes are still closed, trying to sleep. A quickie sounds too harsh. Way too harsh as if he means nothing. What they've been doing means nothing.

"I'm sleeping for another 30 minutes before I get ready. We have 15 minutes if you want a quickie." Jimin says before he lets out a satisfying sound. The bed is just so comfy.

So painfully comfy in Jungkook's eyes. "I didn't come here for that." He utters, but nothing is heard after that sentence. Seems like Jimin is back into his slumber again.

An hour has passed, and all Jungkook has been doing is staring at his front. His mind is being blown. The way Jimin said 'quickie' still stuck in his mind. To him, having a quickie is way too wild for his liking.

To him, people who can offer it wouldn't mind being f*ck without any foreplays. They don't respect each other that little. How could Jimin offer something like that? Jimin wanted to use him, and he's willing to be used?

Not even a casual relationship. Not even friends with benefits? Was it to emphasize that Jungkook is just a f*ck buddy? Or worse, a sex machine? Jeon Jungkook is now feeling so small like he doesn't matter to the smaller one who's getting ready upstairs.

Getting a chance to fix things from Park Jimin seems to be impossible.

He didn't even bother to have breakfast. Jungkook can't seem to make himself leave either. The young man who barely gets terrified is now having that fear of Jimin slipping away is taking over him. Therefore, he just sits and waits on the couch waiting to see that sweet face, keep on telling himself to just keep trying. No matter how hard it is. No matter how painful.

This is what he deserved for the mistakes back then. Jungkook lets out a chuckle. Laughing at himself for thinking that he can have his ways just by his sweet actions.

For the past week, Jungkook feels that he has hope. Jimin did blush. Many times. Jimin even became more vulnerable when they had sex. He was convinced that Jimin still has feelings for him.

This is a wake up call that there's not a single progress because those things don't count. It's back even further from square one. Of course, Jungkook is terrified.

What if the Park Jimin who slipped away can never come back in his arms?

Right when the thought comes up, Jungkook hears Jimin's footsteps walking down the stairs. The taller young man just inhales deeply, thinking of offering Jimin a ride to his office. "Hey, do you wanna stop for this coffee place I have in mind?"

"Why are you still here?" Jimin asks in a cold tone. The coldest Jungkook has ever heard from Jimin.

"I thought I'd offer you a ride since we're going to have dinner with our parent's tonight anyways." Jungkook utters, watching Jimin who's giving him a glare. A serious dead glare. 

"Get the hell out of my apartment right now." Jimin says in a low volume.

"What? Jimin, what's wrong? What did I do?" Jungkook asks, getting up while walking towards Jimin who's walking towards the different side of the living room.

"You have the nerve to ask, Jungkook."

"Jimin-ah, what do you mean?"

"Don't act like you have no idea that it's going to happen. Get the hell out of my apartment." Jimin raises his voice a little. "You know what. If you want to stay, then stay. I'll leave. I can't even be in the same room as you right now." Jimin then furiously walks away.

"Jimin-ah!"

"Don't follow! Stay the fuck away." Jimin says before he shuts the door very loudly.

Now Jungkook is confused. Extremely confused. What did he do? How come Jimin was that mad?

Ding

Namjoon: Jungkook! Did you see the news? Is it true or just a rumor? Call me and Suga asap!

"Well, shit." Jungkook curses after he presses on the link Namjoon just sent him.

Luck is really not on his side, and right at this moment, Jungkook truly believes that karma is so real. So real it can screw him real hard.

----------------------------

End of Chapter

A/N: A little thirst trap for this weekend.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

389K 10K 72
summary: jungkook is a popular solo artist, and jimin is a photographer. jungkook stumbles across jimin's instagram account and doesn't regret it. si...
53.6K 1.2K 5
The Bakusquad knows that Bakugou likes deku. "Its obvious" they would always say to him. One day they decide to play truth or dare. They decided to i...
8.7K 121 14
You move to Utah because of your parents job and meet a boy. one that loves you very much. How will things turn out with him? We'll see... !DOESNT FO...
25.8K 1.3K 10
"why wont mark notice me? Im literally so hot" - He came to the candy shop almost everyday, just to look at her even once. ➵ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳...