The Girl in the Turquoise Sho...

By LaughA-Lot

Gabe Morales IM5 Fan-Fic More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. *Part 1*
Chapter 12. *Part 2*
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28 *Part 1*
Chapter 28 *Part 2*
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31 *Part 1*
Chapter 31 *Part 2*
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.

Chapter 40.

227 11 5
By LaughA-Lot

FIVE DAYS LATER

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

"So, you are really going?" Allie asked me as I started packing.

"Yes Allie. I want to follow my dream. Anyways, you get to go on tour with the boys. You should be happy." I said zipping up my suitcase.

"Well I'm not. I should be going on tour with the boys and YOU!" She said.

"Allie, I'm sorry. I'll see you when you guys come back." A tear fell down Allie's eye. I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Autumn, I'm gonna miss you." She sobbed in my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too." We pulled away. "We should text, call, and Skype everyday." She nodded. "Great, it's a plan. Come on. Let's get these suitcases downstairs." I said smiling. Allie and I brought the suitcases down. I wasn't leaving until night but I just wanted to get the packing part over with.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~

"Come on Gabe! It's Autumn's last day here. I know you don't want to miss it." Cole said trying to get me out of bed. I was too heart broken to do Anything. Every time I think of Autumn, I just get mad and sad. I don't know what's happening to me.

"Fine. I guess I should go. I mean, when will I be able to see her?" I said getting out of bed. I changed and joined Cole, Dana, and Will. We all got in the car and drove to Autumn and Allie's apartment. Soon to be only Allie's. We arrived. Cole, Dana, and Will got out of the car. I stayed behind.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it. There appeared Cole, Will, and Dana, who tackled me to the ground. We all were laughing.

"Where's Gabe?" I asked. They all pointed to the door. I smiled and went outside. Gabe has been avoiding me ever since our breakup. It hurts me too, you know. When I got outside I looked around. I didn't see anything until my eyes landed on Cole's car. I saw a figure move inside and went towards it. Inside, was Gabe on his phone. I tapped the window. He looked up and just stared. I opened the door.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Hi." He said with his head down.

"Why didn't you come inside?" I asked.

"Because I didn't feel like it, alright." Gabe said in an annoying tone. I'm getting sick of Gabe acting like this. Without thinking, I pulled him out of the car and into the apartment.

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna show Gabe my room." I said passing by them.

"I don't want to see it. Autumn, let go." Gabe said complaining.

"He's just kidding." I said pulling him up the stairs.

"No, I'm not." He complained. We got up to my room. I pushed him inside and shut the door. I also locked it, just in case he tries to get out of it.

"What is going on?" I said.

"What do you mean? Nothings going on. Unfortunately..." He mumbled the last part. He sat on the bed.

"Something is obviously going on. Your acting all weird. Its like you cant even look at me. Its been five days since....well you know, and all I want to do is spend time with you. But it seems like you don't want to. Now, I'm leaving to New York...and your still being a pain."

"Do you think its easy to look at someone that you love to death, but you know that you can't have them? Apparently not. You seem so happy. Its like you never wanted to date me."

"I can't believe you think that." I said chuckling in disbelief.

"Well it seems true."

"Well, it not. From the moment you made us fall in the studio, I wanted to be with you. But I couldn't because of Gigi. Now, I can't because we are both going our separate ways." There was a silence. "Gabe, just say the words, and I won't go."

"I want you to go. It's a great once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you."

"Then, stop being a turd and just spend time with me." I said. He chuckled a little.

"Okay. I guess I will." He said getting up from the bed. I opened by arms and he came in for a hug. I smiled.

"What should we do?" He asked pulling away.

"We should go to the fair with the gang. Come on, lets go ask if they want to." I said dragging Gabe behind me. We got downstairs.

"Hey guys. How about today we go to the fair?" I said all excitedley. They all agreed. We got in the car and headed to the fair. Gabe and I stayed together while the rest were with their girlfriends. We laughed and remembered the old times. This is making me not want to move to New York. What should I do? I love Gabe so much, but he says I should do it. UGH!!!

"What are you thinking about?" Gabe asked.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do. I love you so much, and this is making me not want to go to New York and go on tour with you." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Autumn, you should go. This is a big opportunity for you. Dancing is life for you-"

"But your my life too." I said cutting him off.

"But we will see each other again. This is a once-in-a-lifetime."

"Okay, I see what your saying now."

"Good. Now lets get home." He said. I grabbed his hand and we all went back to the apartment. Now, here comes the hard part. I put my bags in the car and we all drove to the airport. We got my bags and we all walked to the gate.

"Okay guys. This is it." I said with a frown.

"I will miss you Autumn." Will said, he hugged me. "when we see each other again, we need to finish the singing thing. "We pulled away and I nodded with a smile.

"What am I gonna do without my brother." I said opening my arms. Dana ran into them giving me a tight hug. "Listen on tour." I said. He pulled away.

"I'll try." He said with a smile.

"Bye Autumn." Cole said giving me a hug.

"Take care of Allie please. I leave her in your hands." I whispered in his ear. He pulled away.

"I will." He said with a smile. I then looked at Allie. She had a tear fall down her face. I walked to her and gave a hug.

"I'll see you right when the tour ends." I said pulling away. She looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, I'll wait. Good luck Autumn."

"Thank you Allie." I gave her one more hug. I turned and saw Gabe.

"We will give you guys a minute." Cole said smirking. They all followed Will to the food court. I smiled.

"So..." Gabe started.

"I love you." I said to Gabe.

"I love you too." He said back. I hug him, he hugged back.

"I promise you, when I come back...we can be with each other. Never say never." I said making him laugh a little.

"Okay. It looks like its time to board." He said. I hugged him one more time. I waved bye to everyone. I started walking, until I realized something. I never got to say goodbye like he did. I instantly turned around and ran to Gabe.

"Autumn what ar-" I said when I cut him off. I smashed my lips into his. He kissed back. We both pulled away.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~

"With this kiss, I say, until then." She smiled and walked to board on the plane. I saw her walk off in her Turquoise Shoes. And that's why she is my Girl in The Turquoise Shoes.

*

*

*

*

*

Hello! So this is the end of this story. Im so sorry if it didnt make sense. But I tried. Well, thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes. This really means a lot. So today, is going to be the best day ever!!! I got VIP tickets to see IM5!!!! I am so freakin excited!!!! This is going to be the first concert that im going to. And also the first IM5 concert and meet and greet!!!!! I am so excited. Thank you to my BFF for life. Allie, for getting me the best birthday present @colliners5er19!!! I love you!!!!!! Okay, so this was fun!!!! I will be continuing the Dana fan-fic!!! Got to go!!!!!

~A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 880 33
What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him, but does that mean you can't? Dana Vau...
16.7K 440 12
Anna Curtis has been living a horrible high school life. With Gabe Morales holding a false grudge over her, things just keep getting worse. When she...
5K 327 17
The Pendery twins might not be together anymore, but the Rapattoni twins are. They're prepared to finish whatever is thrown at them. Orders? Check. ...
3.6K 98 27
technically IM5 images