Future Walker(Fem Naruto x Ha...

By RageMaxPlayz

After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow trave... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Twenty four
twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one

six

12.3K 344 106
By RageMaxPlayz

Silence reigned

Sasuke received his food from Ayame. Said his thanks, and doing as Naruko did before, he began to slowly eat. When he was half finished, and Naru was on her third bowl, he finally looked in her direction.

Naruko raised a perfectly arched, golden eyebrow. "Yeah?" She asked with a mouthful of food.

Shaking his head in silent amusement, Sasuke let a smirk take over his usually blank face. "Nothing, I was just thinking about how we all assumed you were just that happy-go-lucky idiot this whole time"

"You know what they say about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and me" brushing away her golden bangs, Naruko began to pout rather cutely.

"I mean, it's a little weird" When he noticed her expression, Sasuke started to chuckle. It was cold and clipped, and it sent a shiver down the blonde's back. "You're so much different than the dobe we're used to."

Naruko said nothing, still put-off by his chuckle. Knowing he had to continue, she ordered a fifth bowl of ramen while Sasuke finished.

"This has been bothering me, but why did you always try to challenge me while under the guise of a boy?" He asked curiously

The question caught her off guard, but she quickly came up with an answer. "Because, you looked pathetic" The crystal blue eyes of the blonde shone with an inner light at the raven.

Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed in anger at the blunt rudeness, "What?"

"You always sulked in some dark corner, your own aloofness and hatred clouding your judgment and shrouding you in a dark aura" she explained

"It disturbed me, and I wanted to break you out of that state you were in" she narrowed her eyes "I'm not like those mindless fools, who only saw your appearance and dramatic setback, I saw-- SEE the real you, I wanted to help you" After her little speech she shrugged, though Sasuke detected through her nonchalance her sincerity.

"Tomorrow at five" Was the last thing Naruko said, refocusing on her meal, never specifying if she meant in the morning or night.

Sasuke stared at her as she continued to eat as if nothing happened; Sasuke was not worrying about her last statement, but the one before that.

Not like those mindless fools. Not like those fan girls who only saw his looks and tough demeanor.

Confused, obsidian ice met deep, stirring blue waves.

Eyes.

Eyes that held no idolization.

Eyes that wanted to help.

Eyes that felt and understood his anger

Eyes......

Eyes that shared his pain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 15.5K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...
12.3K 327 35
After defeating Kaguya and bringing Sasuke back to their village. Naruto was hailed as a hero for achieving peace which is admired by all. But when N...
225K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
2.2K 34 13
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...