His Mia

By obsessive_writer0

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... More

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Eyes
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 11: Nightmare
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 20: Art
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 34: Need you
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 37: Destroy her
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 36: Afraid

58 1 0
By obsessive_writer0

Warning: abuse, sexual assault⚠️

Mias pov:

My eyes slowly flutter open

My vision is blurry, I can feel everything.

The pain, everything hurts.

Where the fuck am I?

A door opens and I see a slight glimpse of Elliots bedroom. He's got me in a room that's attached to his bedroom.

"Hello!" He yells cheerfully. Ouch.

"What do you want" I ask him quietly.

I want to go home. I want Aiden.

"I told you we were going to have so fun didnt I? You left me for that dick. I knew you were a whore Mia but....wow, you know how to pick 'em don't you?" He tells me in a disgusting tone.

Someone just find me please.

He reaches for me and forces me to stand. My body aches, everything hurts so bad.

"Time for your punishment babe" he says with an evil grin.

This is it. This is where everything iv done to heal from this monster goes to waste.

He throws me back to the ground and repeatedly kicks me, anywhere he can.

He stops and goes to remove my clothes.

"No! No! Stop it, stop it!" I scream as I try to fight his hands off.

Please no no!

He grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head back. "Shut up! You scream it only gets worse bitch!" He spits down at me before continuing.

"Please" I cry, he doesn't listen. He continues to take my clothing off.

All I can do is cry, that's it.

He touches me over my breast, over my area.

I cry. I beg him to stop. I scream for Aiden, for someone to help me.

As he's about to fully enter himself inside me the door swings open.

Aiden.

He sees the position we're in and his whole face crumbles before the rage immediately comes back.

His eyes are so dark, so so dark.

He lunges towards us and rips Elliot off of me, throwing him to the ground and throwing punch after punch to his face.

Reggie picks me up off the ground and takes me out of the room, he falls to the ground with my shaking body in his hold, I'm screaming against him as he holds me. He takes off his coat and gently puts it on me to cover me. He calls the police and we wait.

We sit there until Aiden comes back out of the room, he looks pale, there's blood on his clothes, his hands and he's holding his chest, right over his heart.

I can hear Elliot's faint coughing coming from the room.

Aidens broken eyes trail my half naked figure, the bruises on my body and he lets out a broken sob.

His breathing increases as he starts coughing, hunching over still holding his chest.

He falls to his knees on the ground, heaving for air.

No no no.

I pry myself out of Reggie's hold and rush to him. I move his hand from his chest and that's when I see it.

A gash, blood seeping through his shirt. He was stabbed, Elliot stabbed him. Right over his heart.

I move his body so his head is on my lap.

"Reggie! Reggie he was stabbed!" I scream. Reggie rushes to us and looks over Aidens body.

Aidens broken eyes come to mine and he reaches his bloody hand up to touch my cheek.

"Yo-you're o-kay?" He chokes out, the pain evident in his eyes.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" I assure him. Tears streaming down my face.

He slightly smiles before his eyes start to close.

"No no! Aiden stay awake, please keep your eyes open." I cry, lightly shaking his face in my palms.

I can't lose him. Please please.

"Please stay awake, help is coming. Just a little longer, baby please!" I beg him. He tries, but he can't.

The sirens get louder and so do my pleads for him to open his eyes.

Reggie grabs him from my arms and lets the paramedics take him. I can't move. My body hurts.

They try to ask me what happened but I can't speak.

Reggie explains everything, he tells them about his condition too so they know to be carful.

The police take Elliot, they take that monster away. I should be relived but I'm not, because Aiden is hurt, he could die.

They want to put me in a separate ambulance but I don't let them, I want to stay with Reggie, I want to go with him to the hospital.

Me and Reggie jump in his car and follow the ambulance to the hospital.

"Is Rylee okay?" I ask him quietly. I see anger flicker in his eyes.

"She's okay, she's just afraid for you." He explains.

I decide maybe it's not best to talk about what happened to Rylee with him because it's just making him angry.

We get to the hospital and Reggie demands my wounds to be taken care of. They take me to a room and start to put cream on my bruises and gashes. They give me another pair of clothes because mine were ripped.

They told me I had to wait to see Aiden because they were doing tests.

Reggie said he was going to get Rylee and the come back.

Now I'm left alone. With my horrible thoughts. What if he doesn't make it, Elliot stabbed him in his heart, his already broken heart.

I can't lose him, I won't make it.

"Ms.Rives?" A doctor calls, I stand up and walk towards her. "Who are you to the patient?" She asks me kindly.

"I-I'm his girlfriend. Is he okay?" My voice is shaky and hot tears are pouring down my face.

Please be okay.

"He's stable, but the knife punctured his heart, he had to go through surgery to patch the wound. Unfortunately do to his condition, he no longer has 6 months. He has 3. I'm very sorry and we are doing everything we can to find him a donor heart." She explains to me softly, probably hoping it wouldn't sound as bad.

My heart stops and my legs wobble, this can't be happening. God no.

"Can I see him?" I ask her with a panicked tone. She nods her head and takes me towards his room.

When I walk in he's awake, staring out the window. He looks gone, like he's not actually here.

"Aiden" I whisper to him

He doesn't respond, only looks over at me.

His face breaks, he breaks.

I break.

------------
🤍🤍
Dun...dun...dunnnn

I'm so evil. Sorry

See you in two days 😝

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 6.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
13.7K 383 45
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
475K 8.5K 68
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Two years since he threw her out. She's a model and he is still the same guy who she remembers. Except he is a cold hearted cunt. What wi...