๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„ || Jแดแด€ฬƒแด Fแด‡ฬ...

By swagwouldbenice

"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a familiar fan keeps catching Joรฃo... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ + ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” :)
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€

๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

2K 46 12
By swagwouldbenice

             𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 day, and I woke up to a near heart attack. If I honestly wasn't as relaxed from the previous day, I probably would have been dead from the shock I'd just experienced.

"Why the hell are you guys standing above me like that, you're honestly freaking me out,"

I felt Millie crush my legs while Bea went around to her side of the room where her bed resided.

"Spill the tea, how was the date?" I'm too tired for this.

"Okay, firstly, no one says that anymore, and secondly, leave me the fuck alone, I'm too tired for this,"

"Jeez, there's no need for cussing in this early hour, come on we have another France match today,"

"What? I swear it was only yesterday?"

"No, it was the day before yesterday, now wake the hell up and let's go,"

Jeez these lot are actually annoying, I got up and head to the bathroom, I turned the tap on to splash myself with some cold water.

"Oi Millie, do me a favour," I left the bathroom and headed towards my suitcase, "please swap jerseys with me," I grabbed a pair of black bicycle shorts, damn this actually looked really good with the jersey. I might pair them together more often.

"You know what, as punishment for getting up late today, AND sleeping in, I ain't giving you shit," she's lucky we're related or I would have dragged her ages ago.

"Bea, please swap with me," I smiled hopefully.

"Nope. How am I gonna get Griezmann's attention if I'm not wearing his jersey? Besides I want a romance story exactly like yours,"

"You lot are so rude, come on man let's just go," I had gotten ready in all that time they were giving me reason's not to give me their jersey. Honestly this was just plain rude, hold on. Is it too late to back out?

"Wait a minute, actually I'm not feeling well, I think I'm just gonna go back to the room," Millie raised her arm and slapped the back of her palm onto my forehead.

"No, your temperature is fine. Now stop being such a wuss, and get to the game," these lot were pissing me off. First they woke me up at a completely unreasonable 10am, and now they're ordering me around?

Watch if I talk to them for the rest of the day, absolute pricks. We headed towards the stadium and they both tried to make light conversation with me. Clearly seeing I'm pissed.

"Can you lot just leave me alone? You lot have been having anger problems since this bitch  right here has got here, in fact making me feel fucking left out, you're my mate, so why you up her arse all of a sudden?"

"Wtaf Ana, where did that come from?" I was absolutely fuming, it came from your dads head mate. "Oh shit, wait what day is it?" Millie grabbed her phone out of her pocket to check.

"Tuesday 22nd, why?" Oh yeah, that's probably why I'm pissed.

"She's starting her period the cow, go on, here's a pad. Now go to the toilet, or I won't forgive you for the angry, mean stuff you just said about me,"

"What makes you think I'm pissed?" I was shoved into the toilets before I could start another argument. After I washed my hands, I left to see they waited for me outside.

"Okay good, we'll get you some chocolate on the way back. Feeling better now?" I rolled my eyes at her and followed them to the seats.

"Jeez stop babying me and suck your mum. Politely of course, before you accuse me of being angry," I sat down in the designated seats waiting for kick-off.

"Hey you guys wanna post on Insta?" I nodded my head and we got up to snap a picture.

______________________________

@𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝟏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑

@𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍𝟏 allez les bleus allez 💙 || @𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙
@ʙᴇᴀ_ᴅɪᴀᴢ, @ᴀɴᴀ_ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ  and 1,826,482 ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄37 : GUYS I'M GONNA MEET CAMI 😭😭

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌E29 : naaah not a france supporter 💀💀

@𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 : Three pretty best friends 🤭

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : my presence just blessing this image 🙏🙏
            @𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄35 : Omg wait are you the João felix girl????

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄64 : beautiful 💕💕

@𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐃 : 😍😍
             @𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄64 : omg bella I love youuu

_______________________________

I looked at the replies to my comment on Millie's post. The score was currently 3-1. I was scrolling down until one caught my eye.

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄35 : Omg wait are you the João felix girl????

Jeez, it's that just my name now? Should I have a problem? I'm really tired. I wonder if there'll be another goal, who from though? Okay now my brain hurts, too many questions

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : tell me why I'm now known as 'the João Félix girl'???

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Maybe because I'm just iconic like that 😝😝

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : I hate you.

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : I hate me too.

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : damn
@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : are you emo or something cuz of that's true, I'm rejecting u

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : I know that isn't true cuz you can't live without me

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : I've done it for 22 years of my life babes xx

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : worst 21 years of your life?

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : best 21 years of my life
@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : also, why haven't you added my number yet??

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : wow, okay I see how it is.
@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : I was gonna do it straight after practice, our game is tomorrow.

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : oh rlly against what team?

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : Uruguay
@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : wow if you support me, why don't you know when I'm playing 😞

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : maybe because I don't support you 😞

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : wow, I see how it is, I'm gonna go back to training now 😞

I smiled at my phone and heard the crowd roaring, as I looked up to spot the ball Mr Donny had the ball at foot, and score. Oooh yay, great yippee, I'm so excited.

I rolled my eyes at his celebrations, but it was this one action that caught my eye. I looked to the screens to see orange bandana boy facing the crowd and pointing at someone, I looked back at him and saw his finger pointing in the direction of

Us?

I heard squealing behind me and turned around to see a young boy around the age of sixteen maybe older? Along with his mum and dad by his side. Yep, I could see the resemblance. Definitely the Mbappé's. They caught us turning around to look at them.

"That's our son out there," she confirmed my suspicions with a nod.

"Oh really? Congratulations. He's an amazing player," I watched as Bea and Millie turned their heads to look at me in confusion. Damn can't you see I'm TRYNA be respectful here??

"Thank you, I am Fayza, and this is my husband and son, Wilfred and Ethan," I reached out my hand to shake theirs and watched Mbappe's younger brother give me a warm smile.

I guess his name is Mbappe too, but I don't think the one on the pitch deserves to be called by his first name.

The game was over with a score of 4-1 hurray, go france! Guys I'm soooooo excited (not really, I just wanna go home)

"Come on, it's meeting time," I wasn't complaining cuz I wanted to see my bestie Griezmann again.

We were right again at the back of the line, I felt a presence behind me and looked to see the younger Mbappé boy standing there, reserving a spot in line for his parents who went off somewhere.

"Hey, where are your parents?" He looked at me startled, as if he didn't expect me to talk to him, but later recognised me from the game.

"They went to go talk to the manager, see how my brothers progress is and all,"

"Oh, right. So do you play sports?" U asked him, I made small talk because he looked bored out of his mind.

"Uh yes I do, I'm on the under 18's team for PSG. I'm sorry, what's your name again?"

"Oh right," I laughed seeing my mistake, "my name's is Analina, but you can call me Ana," I watched him nod in acceptance of the fact.

"Well now that you know my name, I think we're best friends now," I abandoned my friends because they deserved it and talked to my new found friend.

"So what's your opinion on Kylian," I nearly gagged at the thought that appeared in my head, but I pushed through it to hear what the people commonly around him though.

"I'm definitely the better player, if it wasn't for age, I would have definitely been more successful than him,"

Oh I like this kid.

I smiled at his response and watched as he quickly pulled out his phone.

"Hey what's your Instagram, let me add you in case we don't see each other again, I'd love to tell you more embarrassing things about my brother, if you'd like to know of course,"

Would I like to know, OF COURSE, WHY WOULD I GIVE THAT OPPORTUNITY UP?

"Sure, it's @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙. Have you found it?"

"Yep just added you now," he put his phone back into his pocket. "I think it's your turn to go in now, I'll see you later, bye"

I waved him goodbye and followed behind my friends, honestly what a sweet boy, now tell me what the hell happened to his brother?

_______________________________

Hello guys!

Thank you for 1K views, and to celebrate, I posted an extra chapter today, enjoy :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 394 29
Ryan had a crush on Joรฃo Fรฉlix and her friends were making fun of her about it Then the same day she posted about him. He noticed her What will happ...
185K 3.2K 54
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– "๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ?" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜" ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
50.1K 609 32
- adelina lopes is a famous model, she is antisocial unlike her best friend but, one encounter with an annoying football player causes her to break...
44K 798 32
"๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...