𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗠 ⇆ 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮�...

By -ASTROx

❝𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞ ━... More

𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐌
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

25

9.3K 424 176
By -ASTROx

No song today :D

btw if you're wondering what the date is in the story...I don't have a fucking clue, to be honest. I'm making it up as I go hehe.

Your fight for justice had been postponed until the police find Kouichi. However, considering that it's been a few days now, you couldn't phantom the idea of being patient and that it's a waste of their time. Not only was your time wasted, your father's, and Hisa's too. This collaboration you and Hisa created didn't fall apart because of the circumstances, Hisa stuck by and helped you get through the so-called struggles of failure. Due to her support, UA and Kestubutsu Academy allowed more face-to-face contact between its students. As for your dad, you decided to let off your case, you wanted him to focus on his teaching career and not on you. At the same time, Recovery Girl gave you a much-needed break since it's close to a certain someone's birthday. For the time being, you hung around class A, hoping your anger would simmer down.

Kazuko's 1st birthday party came pretty quickly. Sure, you planned it...in your head at least. Now the day is getting closer it wouldn't hurt to start planning while you were free. Kazuko started walking more, working his legs out more as he used the furniture around him as support. You didn't mind if he wanted someone to pick him up, he's used to almost everyone right about now. However, he has his favourites.

"Hi, Kazuko!" Cooed Kaminari, kneeling down with both of his hands out. "Gimme five little man!"

"It's ten if both of your hands are out, idiot," Said Jirou.

"Ah right, my bad,"

Writing down ideas, you scrolled through social media on your laptop, seeing the popular party trends for babies. You made a new account under a made-up name in case Kouichi's mother goes on a rampage. There were so many themes to choose from and not that many impressed you more than finding the themed parties of Kazuko's favourite cartoons. You typed away while enjoying some sliced-up watermelon from a fruit bowl you made for Kazuko.

As for suggestions, you were open to hearing Class A's ideas and so far Izuku was the only one suggesting All Might. Then there's Ochaco who went with the Candyland/desert theme (with lots and lots of mochi), claiming that it would be perfect for Kazuko. She left Izuku no time to voice his love for All Might and heroes by telling you all the festival food she's eaten. Hearing this broke Izuku's poor fanboy heart leading to Ochaco dragging him away using her quirk before he annoys you as well.

"It's not your birthday, Deku. Let Y/n decide for Kazuko," Ochaco scolds him.

"But I didn't get to say anything!" Izuku whined.

"Wait Ochaco-" You protested but the girl already disappeared out of your line of sight. After writing down the duo's suggestions, you went back to scrolling aimlessly and highlighting the ones you liked. "-I like All Might too,"

"I could have my parents rent a private venue for you in Paris?" Momo offered, making you choke on your own saliva.

Coughing up the itch in your throat you kindly refused Momo's offer. "Thank you Momo for the offer but I'm not going overboard with the planning. Kazuko is only one,"

"Oh my god you're right, that was very stupid of me! Excuse me for a moment!" Momo shouts, retreating someplace else. "I have to research kids' birthday parties and what they like!"

The cycle continued on and on. While you wrote down everything, nothing was sticking out to you so far. As of now, you carried on sitting there until you see the empty seat next to you being pulled away.

"How's the party planning going?" Said a voice from beside you, startling you. Turning in your seat, you find Todoroki, dragging the chair out for him to sit by you. He carried a tray of cold soba. You welcomed him, moving your things aside to give him a little room on your table.

You settled back into your work, sighing. "A little slow at the moment. So many options to choose from,"

"First birthdays are important you should have a big one somewhere outside of the school to celebrate with your family, Aizawa would allow it," Todoroki suggested, picking up the noodles with his chopsticks. He's right. You hummed, tapping your finger on the table surface.

"I could do that...maybe. Though I don't have that many relatives to invite," You explained. You never met any of your family outside of your parents, mostly your grandparents who pressed the unloving couple into marriage before you were born.

"Oh right, my bad for the terrible suggestion," Todoroki quickly apologises. Instead of reassuring him, the sound of him slurping up his food only made you chortle behind your hand.

"It wasn't a bad suggestion, Todoroki. Thank you," You thanked him. As for Kazuko's presents, you had a big gift in mind for months before moving into the dormitory and saved enough money to have it ready by his birthday. Along with the big gift are more clothes and toys. You wanted to spoil your son for his birthday and make sure that his day is not ruined.

"Kazuko! Hi!" Yelled an ecstatic Kirishima returning from a workout alongside Bakugou. The redhead hoped that your baby would walk over to him instead of running into his arms, Kazuko ran into another. Bakugou bent down, tossing Kazuko in the air and catching him. Kirishima's lip quivered and his heart shattered.

"Why don't you try again Kirishima?" You offered, leaving your seat and turning Kirishima toward Kazuko. You gestured Bakugou forward and Kirishima held out his hands for another try. Kazuko spared Kirishima a glance and hides his face in Bakugou's shirt. Kirishima's jaw dropped in disbelief while Bakugou snickered. Feeling betrayed by his own friend, Kirishima walks away ignoring the sight of Kazuko reaching for Bakugou's face.

"Sorry Kirishima, you can try again another time," You apologized.

"It's okay Y/n," Kirishima assures you as he treads towards the bath. However, Kazuko's mutters would force him to stop in his tracks.

"Pa," Kazuko spoke, grabbing Bakugou's collar. You came to a complete halt, watching Kazuko clinging onto Bakugou. Anyone else in the area also heard the baby causing the room to drift into silence. The baby continued this time saying the whole word that made your face heat up. "Papa,"

"Kazuko," You uttered, baffled by the word. Who taught him that word?

"Omg, I'm so sorry, Bakugou," You stammered, stealing Kazuko away from a very puzzled Bakugou. You quickly shuffled back to your seat, overhearing Kirishima from behind you.

"He called you papa! that was so cute!" Kirishima exclaimed earning a nudge in the ribs.

"Out of all the words Kazuko...why that one?" You asked, almost expecting an answer. Kazuko obviously didn't reply once he found the fruit bowl on the table.

this chapter is a little short since the next few chapters are important
Plus I wanna do more artwork related to this story. Maybe I can make some templates for you guys to draw over as a chapter special and I can rate them maybe idk lmao-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 61 18
Where you date the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. "You're so soft, Katsuki" "Only for you"
15.6M 501K 37
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! C...
181K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...
169K 4.3K 23
What happens when you make a wish too hard that you finally got to meet BTS but in a little girl's body? Contains: Curse words Fluffs Fluffs Fluffs...