High school dxd: The god of s...

By thunder_god18

"It was so fast, all we could see was a streak of lightning and a figure in a armored suit with glowing blue... More

Bio
Harem
Quick info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

1.9K 31 4
By thunder_god18

Eobard woke up and saw that Rias was gone confused he got up and went into the bathroom and saw her clothes but the bathroom was a complete mess.

"Rias". Eobard quickly ran downstairs and saw Raynare making food.

"Good morning Eobard, Rias wanted me to tell you she and everyone had to go early to meet with some people sent from the church". Raynare explained calming the god down.

"Woo, ok I thought something happened". Eobard told her and Raynare waved him off.

"Yep it's all good, don't worry". Raynare put Eobard plate on the table and he ate his food and helped clean up.

Later in the day

Eobard ran into the club room to see the tension was high, confused until he saw Kiba with a cut and he scanned his body and saw holy aura inside his blood cells. "What happened Rias? Why is Kiba hurt". Eobard asked her and she sighed.

"Kiba challenged one of the girls who came from the church to a battle and lost. It was a fair fight then they left to look for a rouge priest with a holy sword". Rias explained to the god who looked over to Kiba and narrowed his eyes.

"What where you doing outside my house last night"? Eobard asked and Kiba's heart beat went up.

"I was handing a situation, nothing to worry about. We know that a fallen angle general stole 4 fragments of the original Excalibur". Kiba tried to throw the conversation over and Eobard let it go for now.

"Kokabiel, that's the name of the fallen angle who's here". Rias told Eobard who looked back at her.

"What would a fallen angle want with holy swords and to come here of all places"? Eobard asked and Rias shrugged her shoulders.

"I am not sure but I do know he is extremely dangerous and we need to take this matter seriously". Rias explained to everyone who nodded there head as Kiba and Asia got up.

"This is a battle your gonna need help with, I can handle the fallen angel alone". Eobard told Rias who shook her head.

"No, we can handle this Eobard. Please we wanna try to see if are training has helped". Rias explained to the god who just didn't like the sound of that.

"I am not sure I am comfortable yet with you guys taking on someone that strong alone". Eobard explained he fought Kokabiel, he knows his sick mind and games he plays.

"Do you not believe in us"? Rias asked and Eobard shook his head.

"It's not that, I just don't want to put you in a situation you don't have to be in potentially". Eobard explained to Rias who didn't look pleased.

"Everyone is dismissed". Rias told them all and they looked kinda worried and confused but none the less they all left leaving Eobard and Rias alone.

"Rias please-t". Eobard looked back and saw she vanished in a magical circle. "This is not gonna end well, I gotta be ready to make the leap". Eobard told himself before he went into the speed force and ran back to his house.

"Raynare I nee-". Eobard walked in to see Xenovia and Irina inside and she was badly wounded. "Who are these people? Why are they here and Injured"? Eobard asked and Raynare spoke up.

"They showed up here asking for help. They where sent from the church to get the holy blades back from a fallen angle genera". Raynare told Eobard who quickly ran and knocked them out and used his lightning to heal them.

"Take them to the spare room I will be up in a minute". Eobard told her and she summoned a magic circle and vanished.

"Eobard what is going on". Rias came out from the bathroom downstairs in a robe with a towel on her head

"The 2 girls you met, they where attacked and came here seeking help so I healed them and sent them upstairs". Eobard told her and she was shocked to hear this. "He is coming, and I don't know what he is after but he is clearly killing to kill, he must have someone with the holy blades". Eobard explained but sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands.

"Eobard". Rias softly called to him seeing he was clearly stressed. She walked over and knelt In between his legs and looked up. "What can I do to help"? Rias asked and Eobard shook his head.

"I don't know what he wants, this is going to hell. Kiba's gonna get himself killed trying to destroy a weapon that can't be destroyed. I am trying to keep everyone from doing something stupid". Eobard told her and she listened but she could tell there was something he was not telling her.

"What is your relationship with Kokabiel"? Rias watched Eobard look at her with more rage then she has ever seen in a person.

"Kokabiel has killed innocent people, children, and wants to start another war. Who knows what he wants to do. He may come after you or Akeno or Asia". Eobard explained putting his head back down. Rias got on her knees and pulled his head into her chest and ran her fingers threw his hair.

"Eobard what are you not telling me"? His hair was greasy and he was sweating.

"I have a strong vengeance against him". Eobard told Rias who just ran her fingers threw his hair. "He took something from me that I can't ever get back". Eobard explained and Rias shushed him.

"Let's go to bed Eobard, it's been a long day". She told him and the 2 went upstairs and Eobard got undressed and got into bed laying on Rias chest and he feel asleep.

"Do you know what was taken from him"? Rias asked as she saw Raynare.

"No I don't know what was taken from him. I can tell you, you hold a special place in his heart. So when he tell's you to stand down. It's not to be mean or cruel. It's to keep you and everyone safe, you need to remember he has not felt like this for someone. Everyone fears him. His life can be quite lonely until he meets you guys". Raynare told the devil who listens.

"I just...I don't want him to think I can't protect myself. I wanna prove to him that I am worth the care he is showing me". Rias told her and she got into bed.

"For now let's rest up the others are doing the same". Raynare told Rias who fell asleep with the other 2.

"Your gonna set yourself up for failure Gremory".

Later in the night

Rias woke up from having to use the restroom it was raining and storming out. "Uhhh I don't wanna move". Rias told herself as she got up and out of bed and went into the restroom and turned on the light switch and looked back and was pinned to the wall by Freed covered her mouth.

"Scream and you die bitch". Fred told her and she tried to yell cutting her face.

"I would take his advice". Rias looked to the window and saw it was open and Kokabiel came in flying. "We are gonna go take a trip". Kokabiel told her smirking as he summoned his wings and picked the 2 up and flew off closing the bathroom door not before Rias towel fell off.

"Mmm, what the hell is all that noise"? Eobard asked and Raynare threw her robe on and knocked on the door.

"Rias a-". She stoped when the door opened without her touching the handle and she saw the place was trashed and her towel was on the floor.

"RIASSSSSS". Raynare's scream woke everyone up as they rushed into the room and into the bathroom.

"Oh my god". There was blood on the wall and the pressure of holy magic was in the air.

"EOBARD". Raynare screamed his name waking him from a deep sleep and he quickly ran into the room and saw Rias's towel.

"RIAS, WHERE IS SHE"? Eobard yelled and everyone shook there head.

"We have no idea". Akeno told the god who quickly ran around and house and found nothing.

"GUYS I GOT SOMETHING". Eobard ran back into the bathroom and Raynare was holding a fallen angle feather.

"Is that a fallen angle feather"? Kiba asked and she nodded her head. Eobard walked up and took it and fell to his knees.

"Rias". Eobard looked up darkly as the storm outside went from bright lightning to a dark red.

"Eobard". Raynare hugged him from the side and he looked up and his eyes went white.

"Star of god, I will kill you. I WILL KILL YOU". Lightning roared as he screamed in his Savitar voice and quickly summoned his armor and ran into the speed force.

With Kokabiel

"The lightning is white? Dark blue How the hell is it dark blue"? Freed asked and Kokabiel smirked.

"Savitar knows the girl is gone, and I am gonna use that against her. Get the weapon ready". Kokabiel told Freed who pulled out a blade with white lightning cracking off it. "The god slayer, even Savitar will fall to this blade". Kokabiel said holding the blade. "Come and find me god of speed, I will be waiting". Kokabiel sat on a throne and put a barrier up.

Bammmm new chapter what will happen? What did Kokabiel take from Eobard and how will he handle the kidnapping of Rias. Find out next chapter THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTT

Sorry for grammar errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 135 15
Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve until one day it could kill the beast...
23.7K 247 14
(At the end of every chapter, I need you guys to tell me what happens in the anime cause I don't want to watch issei get a harem , hope you can under...
1.7K 65 5
... Time for another one, I guess. As you can see, it's another story, another world for Zero tor travel around and flex his superiori- Wait no? NE...
72K 3K 56
Lucifer had quite the temper. Lucifer was the type of man who demanded respect. He never had a relationship nor did he need or want one. He had once...