The 6th Yaksha... | Yandere Y...

By SimplyMidnight

You were a simply an ordinary mortal being who was living with your family, your family has usually gotten ma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

3.6K 121 123
By SimplyMidnight

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip...

You thankfully woke up perfect timing as you clicked your tongue a few times and blinked a couple times as well, only to have Alatus who was right in front of you, patiently waiting for you.

"Hello y/a/n... we must head to our mission now, remember?" Alatus asked, you nodded 'yes' slowly as you rubbed your eyes to adjust the vision, Alatus smiled softly before wiping it away.

Alatus took your hands gently into his as his ears went slightly red, lifting you up to help you get up as you stretched your arms out as Alatus looked at you patiently.

As soon as you finished stretching, Alatus grabbed your right hand gently with his left hand and began dragging you towards where Bosacius seemed to be waiting.

You observed the cold, night sky as you realized how deadly quiet it was which scared you as you looked at Alatus who didn't even seem to be bothered by it.

You noticed Bosacius in the distance as you raised your head up slightly, you then wiggled out of Alatus' grip which made him stare in disbelief as you rushed to sneak up on Bosacius.

"...Boo!" you mumbled, clear enough to actually make Bosacius flinch and quickly look behind him, realizing it was you as he sighed in relief... he then realized it WAS you.

He then blushed slightly as you stared in confusion, tilting your head to the side slightly as you walked towards Bosacius and wrapped your arms around Bosacius which caused him to blush intensely.

Bosacius hugged you back tightly, he smiled softly as he raised his head up which made shivers go down his spine as his eyes widened in fear.

Alatus... who glared darkly at Bosacius in horrible jealousy as Bosacius realized Alatus was jealous because YOU were hugging HIM, and not Alatus...

Bosacius stared at Alatus then smirked darkly, resting his eyelids as Bosacius made sure that Alatus continued staring angrily which angered Alatus even more until you chose to let go as they quickly switched back to their normal selves.

"Do you want to come with me, y/a/n?" Alatus spoke, his ears and cheeks going slightly red as he stuck his right hand out, waiting for you to take it as you were about to when Bosacius stopped you.

"How about we have a contest? I'm willing to see how fast you really are, y/a/n!" Bosacius spoke, you then sweatdropped as you thought for a quick second, "Sure... why not..." you mumbled.

Bosacius rotated you to view the whole area as he pointed towards an area, "You see that mountain behind the big tree with the Rex Lapis statue?" Bosacius asked, you nodded 'yes' as you observed carefully.

"Me and Alatus are going to chase you, if you manage to get there before we reach there then you are safe!" Bosacius spoke, you the nodded in agreement as you backed away.

Running then jumping off of the cliff, your jump being super high as you prepare to land yourself in the trees and jump branch by branch to get to the Statue.

While Bosacius and Alatus were way behind, you were admiring the beauty of Liyue until you heard noises and rotated your head to notice Alatus suddenly jump from below and tried grabbing you.

Thankfully you jumped again, your high jump appeared thankfully too as you could see the Statue in the far distance as you groaned in disappointment.

You then widened your eyes as you twisted your head to your left, realizing that you managed to hear Bosacius from behind as you almost got caught until...

Your Catalyst attached a rope around your ankle as it caught you off guard, immediately dragging you away from Bosacius in full speed as you began screaming in fear.

'I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT COULD DO THATTTTTTT!' you thought in your head, screaming internally as Alatus and Bosacius were also confused on how your Catalyst was doing that.

You pasted the big tree as you sighed in relief, looking in front of you as your eyes widened to realize that you almost hit an hill as you screamed, your Catalyst reacted as it moved quickly.

Alatus and Bosacius ran in full speed as they jumped at the same time, you heard noises as your eyes widened, quickly rotating your head as you realized Alatus and Bosacius' hands reached out to you.

Your Catalyst reacted once again as it moved away quick enough to avoid getting caught, your Cataylyst had enough strength to even pull you towards it as you yelped.

The Ice Shards on the top of your Catalyst suddenly disappeared as you were signalled to take a seat which you did, you noticed the statue as you gasped.

Your Catalyst approached the Statue, you then extended an arm, you then successfully touched the Statue with your index finger as soon as Alatus and Bosacius arrived.

"Hehe... I guess y/a/n has won, we'll get you next time! Just without an headstart..." Bosacius spoke, Alatus stood quietly, waiting for you to come towards him.

"Where is the next spot we are heading to... Bosacius?" you mumbled, Bosacius chuckled as he approached you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder as he pointed to the next area.

"If you don't know, we are currently in 'Mingyun Village' and there are these old houses that are unfortunately abandoned due to the amount of deaths and demons that walk around here." Bosacius spoke, pointing towards the abandoned village.

"Aww... that's so upsetting, we are going to get the people their village back once we kill them... right?" you mumbled, Bosacius 'aw'ed from the sight as he nodded in agreement.

"Let's go then... we need to help them...!" you mumbled, jumping off of the cliff as Bosacius nodded in agreement and followed behind, Alatus who immediately also followed.

All three of you landed, you then observed this unknown area, walking around slowly as Bosacius and Alatus were on your tail to be sure that you wouldn't get injured or lost.

"This place is so... quiet and scary... I feel so bad for the people here..." you mumbled, Alatus suddenly grabbed you and slapped a hand over your mouth.

Bosacius was about to throw Alatus off of you for doing that when he suddenly heard something, all three of you remained quiet as you listened carefully.

The ground started rumbling aggressively as you looked down, noticing the smallest stones and sticks shaking as well, but before you could reach, something came out of the ground right underneath you three.

Alatus grabbed onto your waist and jumped away as Bosacius did the same, it appeared to look a mechanical snake and it observed you, Alatus and Bosacius as it then roared angrily, causing the ground to shake again.

"ALATUS, Y/A/N! RUN!" Bosacius shouted, placing his Yaksha Mask on as the Mechanical Snake then quickly slithered towards you and Alatus.

You let go of Alatus as you jumped up, high enough to escape the attack while Alatus quickly moved backwards far away to also avoid it's attack as the Mechanical Snake hit the mountain.

"I THOUGHT REX LAPIS SEALED THE CHASM SHUT, HOW DID IT GET OUT?!" Alatus shouted, also putting on his Yaksha Mask as he summoned his polearm.

"WHAT IS THIS THING CALLEDDD!" you shouted, not used to shouting, "IT'S SOMETHING CALLED AN 'RUIN SERPENT' IT IS MEANT TO BE IN A PLACE THAT REX LAPIS SEALED BUT WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT MANAGED TO GET OUT!" Bosacius shouted.

The Ruin Serpent reacted from Bosacius' voice as it roared, slithering it's way towards Bosacius as Bosacius couldn't react in time and got thrown against the mountains by it's tail.

"BOSACIUS! Y/A/N, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, THIS BEAST IS TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU!" Alatus shouted, you who watched from above the mountains began breathing heavily in pain.

'Is Bosacius okay... is Alatus going to be alright... what should I do... I barely have any battle experience... what if Bosacius and Alatus are going to die?!' you began panicking, your teal-shaped diamond glowing brightly.

"It's okay to feel fear, yet you mustn't let those who have cared for you die in front of you." Rex Lapis spoke, his arms crossed.

"You will always be worthy enough, never allow those to let you down." Ganyu spoke, smiling softly at you.

"The constant emotion you are feeling is Sadness and Fear, isn't it? No need to always be sad or fear, I'll be here if you are needing someone to talk with." Cloud Retainer spoke, her elegant wings flattered.

"No need to fear, as Guizhong is here to protect you! Yet I have a secret for you, feel free to call me Auntie Guizhong and if you need someone to help you, you can always come find me with Morax!" Guizhong spoke, cheering happily.

You then sighed deeply, your teal-shaped diamond still glowing brightly as you felt the octopus-shaped tattoo glow on your back as well.

You prepared yourself to jump as the Mechanical Snake slithered around quickly, looking for bait as Bosacius and Alatus had to send a message towards Rex Lapis and the Adepti as you already thought of a very, risky plan.

The Mechanical Snake was slithering around your area quickly, you then jumped in time as you landed on top of it's neck, it felt somebody on top of it as it roared angrily.

It began moving more quickly as you were holding on for dear life, Bosacius and Alatus noticed you on top of it's neck as they began panicking.

"Y/A/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OFF OF IT'S NECK NOW!" Bosacius shouted, you chose to let go for a second as your legs wrapped around It's neck tightly.

Your hands shaking as you were trying to get as much Cryo Energy as possible, after you managed to get enough, you screamed out a battle cry as you placed your hands around It's neck tightly.

The Mechanical Snake then roared in pain, slithering even quicker as it started hitting itself on the mountains and abandoned houses, Bosacius and Alatus had to only watch, making sure you don't get injured.

You dig your nails into it's neck, getting even more Cryo Energy into it as it's neck started to have Cryo Energy spreading around it.

Rex Lapis and the other Adepti, including the Yakshas, arrived in time, noticing the Mechanical Snake that slithered around and destroyed anything in it's way as Bosacius and Alatus approached them quickly.

"I thought I have sealed that far beneath the Chasm..." Rex Lapis mumbled angrily, gritting his teeth as he observed the enormous snake.

"Rex Lapis... the Ruin Serpent appears to be overpowered by the Chasm's power." Bosacius spoke, Alatus nodded in agreement.

The Mechanical Snake then slithered quickly towards Rex Lapis and the Adepti as they were quickly preparing their powers until it slowly stopped moving, it's head falling off of it's body as ink was leaking everywhere.

"Huh... what just happened to it?" Bonanus spoke, her Yaksha Mask on as Indarias agreed with Bonanus, until they heard footsteps approaching them.

It appeared to be... you. Leaving the beheaded Ruin Serpant to rot as blood was leaking from forehead, the Cryo Energy that was spreaded on your cheeks and fingertips.

"That was... an absolutely, risky plan yet I guessed it worked out well, didn't it... Bosacius and Alatus..." you mumbled, passing out as Rex Lapis caught you in time.

"Ah... it appears that y/a/n has defeated a Ruin Serpent, precisely an overpowered one corrupted by the Chasm's powers... even on their first mission as well, I must congratulate you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - GUESS WHO IS BACK! WOOOOOOO! AND Y/N HAS SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED AN CORRPUTED RUIN SERPENT?! 😱

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER?? <3 BECAUSE I THINK IT LOOKS HELLA BETTER THAN BEFORE!! <33

ALSO TYSM FOR 49K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTES!! <33

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 19!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 2039

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.2K 23
โ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š.โž Thousands of years ago, Rex Lapis made a con...
164K 1.9K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
11.8K 255 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
25K 1.1K 13
โ ONE DAY, I PROMISE TO TAKE YOU HOME. โž ยป----------โœ„ A story in which a young girl, who was once brutally slaughtered at the hands of The Vigi...