Chapter 5

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just woke up from another one of your naps, rubbing your eyes to get rid of the blurry sight, noticing that Rex Lapis seemed to be having a conversation with the rest of the Yakshas. You chose not to enter the conversation but to eavesdrop on it.

"They have been a Yaksha for 1 week, Rex Lapis! I think it is fair that we shall all train them so they could kill Demons alongside us" Indarias spoke, Rex Lapis placed a hand on his chin and put some thought into it.

"It's their choice, they don't exactly seem to be ready yet... although you could try if you'd wish, I could try to convince them to see if they agree it" Rex Lapis spoke, they were willing to train you although you weren't exactly sure about it...

"I would teach them their strength, depending on their weapon, they are needing a proper amount of strength and who knows how much they have!" Bosacius spoke, Indarias and Menogias agreeing with him.

"I'll teach them speed! Maybe they could travel by Trees, or run more quickly and maybe I could also teach them their teleporting skills" Bonanus spoke, agreeing to do speed with you.

"I'll help them with abilities that could cause them anxiousness, they still seem to be scared of us and almost scared of everything except Rex Lapis apparently" Indarias spoke, agreeing to help your abilities to make you feel less scared.

"I'll help them with their weapon, but it honestly depends on what weapon they choose..." Alatus spoke, agreeing to help you with your weapon.

"Then since you all have already agreed to what you will help them with, I'm choosing their clothes for them!" Menogias spoke, placing a hand on his chin as he smirked.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Indarias spoke, standing up and smashing her fists against the table as they began to complain.

"I think they would look better in Blue! They are Cryo anyways, not Geo or Pyro!" Bonanus spoke, crossing her scary looking arms as Menogias and Indarias began yelling at her.

"How about they dress up like me!" Bosacius spoke, everybody paused at they looked at him "THEY ARE NOT GOING AROUND SHIRTLESS!" they shouted, Alatus remained quiet, imagining you in his clothes as Rex Lapis' left eye was twitching in annoyance.

Alatus raised his head up as he felt your aura around, he got up from his seat as he walked away casually while everybody continuously fought.

You were getting bored of the conversation so just as you were about to leave, you were stopped by an Alatus who was right in front of you with his eyes sprinkling in joy.

"Hi..." Alatus mumbled, being sure not to get the rest of the Yaksha's attention as he wants you to himself.

"Good Afternoon Alatus..." you mumbled, you spread your arms out as Alatus raised his head up more happily as he walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your neck tightly.

"You seem to be in a very delightful mood, may I ask why exactly?" you asked, Alatus let go of you as he nodded 'yes' with his casual pout on his mouth.

"I was wondering if you are willing to be in the same clothes as me for the time being, until you decide your own clothing" Alatus spoke, you gave it some thought then nodded in agreement which made him screaming happily in the inside.

"Take my hand..." Alatus mumbled, you took his left hand with your right hand as he blushed, he then teleported away with you.

The Yaksha's and Rex Lapis' POV

"WHATEVER! Y/A/N IS GOING MY CLOTHES AND NOBODY IS SAYING OTHERWISE!" Indarias shouted, everybody continuously fought until Rex Lapis pointed out something.

"Apologizes but while you were to distracted on y/a/n's clothing, Alatus took his leave" Rex Lapis spoke, sipping on some tea as the Yakshas stared at Alatus' seat and noticed he WAS gone.

"ALATUS!"

Back to Alatus' and your POV

"Are you sure this fits me well...?" you mumbled, looking down at the ground in embarrassment, Alatus' clothing felt slightly tight meanwhile Alatus was looking at you in 'awe' with his cheeks that were fully reddened.

"It suits you... you should keep it on you, here you forget this" Alatus spoke, placing your Cryo Vision on the back side of your left hand.

"Thank you, Alatus..." you spoke, you chose to sit on Alatus' bed, closing your eyes as you took a deep breathe when you felt weight on your lap.

You opened your eyes to notice that Alatus sat on your lap, facing you as his eyes stared directly into yours and your noses were almost touching.

"Alatus...?" you mumbled, Alatus wrapped his arms around your neck as he leaned in dangerously close as he slowly closed his eyes as you did the same.

Alatus leaned in more closely, his lips almost touching yours but before he could get his chance, Indarias barged through the door with the rest of the Yakshas as she threw a book at Alatus' head.

"Ugh..." Alatus groaned in pain, holding onto the spot that Indarias hit him as he faced his head on the crook of your neck which made your eyes widened and blush intensely.

"A...Alatus...!" you spoke, sighing as you wrapped your arms around Alatus' waist as you stared at the Yakshas who looked mad which made you assume they were mad at Alatus for disappearing...

No... they are mad at Alatus but their stares are shown to be jealousy which you didn't notice but Alatus did...

"Wait... why is y/a/n wearing Alatus' outfit?!" Menogias spoke, pointing it out as everybody gasped as you sighed and patted Alatus' back.

As soon as you turned to look back at the Yakshas, you noticed all of them on the ground, passed out as you sighed, lifting up Alatus and placing him on his bed.

You then grabbed Bonanus as you struggled to put her into the bed, but thankfully you managed to as the bed wasn't too far.

You did that with everybody as you sighed, already knowing the Bosacius is possibly gonna be the hardest to do, you grabbed Bosacius by all 4 of his arms and began to drag him to the bed.

After a bit of struggles, you finally got all of the Yakshas, sleeping on Alatus' as you sighed and stretched as you were about to take your leave when suddenly you were teleported onto the bed.

"Huh-?" you questioned, Alatus grabbed you and positioned himself as he now rested on top of you, his head on your chest and his arms wrapped around your neck as he smiled and blushed.

"I guess you are acceptable for this one, Alatus..." you mumbled, placing your hand on Alatus' head as you began to pat it and fell asleep alongside them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 5 AND I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT Y/N IS CURRENTLY WEARING ALATUS' OUTFIT?! 😱

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! and stay tuned for Chapter 6!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1204