Chapter 17

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Please... don't... bother the sleeping Yaksha..." you heard muffled voices of Rex Lapis, you slowly opened your eyes as you blinked a couple times to adjust the blurry vision.

"Miss Guizhong! You woke them up!" Bonanus spoke, panicking as the unknown lady accidentally ruined your sleep, she then felt guilty for what she did.

"Ah... apologizes for ruining your sleep, I'm Guizhong! God of the Dust, you must be the Cryo Yaksha?" the lady now known as Guizhong spoke.

"...Hello-" before you could finish, Guizhong suddenly started pinching your cheeks as you were struggling to speak as all of the Yakshas watched in jealousy and Rex Lapis chuckled.

"Look at how... cute you are! If only I could take care of you! How come Morax got such a cute Yaksha without telling me!" Guizhong spoke, you began tearing up from the pain.

"Guizhong... release my Yaksha at once, you could easily tell they are in pain right now" Rex Lapis spoke, his arms crossed over his chest as Guizhong seemed confused until she looked at you.

To realize that your cheeks were puffed up as you were staring at Guizhong, who was tightly pinching your cheeks as she began panicking and let go of you.

Apologizing multiple times as you sweatdropped while rubbing the painful spots on your cheeks, you then stopped rubbing them as Guizhong grabbed you by the waist and threw you over her shoulder.

"AHAHA! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, MORAX!" Guizhong shouted, running away with you as Rex Lapis watched in disbelief but as soon as he was about to go, Alatus started running after you.

"ALATUS!" Rex Lapis shouted, he signalled the Yakshas to stay as they obeyed and listened, running after now Alatus, Guizhong and you with his Polearm tightly in his grip.

Timeskip...

Guizhong was panting due to her being exhausted from running, she placed you down as you blinked a couple times to adjust the blurry vision as you did fall asleep while Guizhong was running.

"You must have taken another nap, haven't you? Was the shaking too much?" Guizhong asked, you nodded 'no' as Guizhong 'aw'ed from how adorable you were.

"Hmm... Morax gives you an outfit but doesn't bother fixing your hair?" Guizhong spoke, placing her hand on her chin as she observed your messy hair.

"It's alright! I guess Guizhong is going to be your Hair Stylist for a bit!" Guizhong spoke, but before she began doing your hair, she approached you and seemed to have a flower in her hands.

"Do you like Glaze Lilies?" Guizhong asked, handing you a flower that you clearly remembered Alatus never gave you, you accepted the flower into your hands.

You were about to eat it until you realized something, you stopped as you looked at Guizhong who smiled softly and nodded in agreement which made you raise your head slightly.

You began munching on the flower in satisfaction as Guizhong took that you liked it, she went behind you as she began doing your hair.

"What's your Adeptus Name and Mortal Name?" Guizhong asked, you stopped chewing as you swallowed the flower petals inside of your mouth.

"I'm y/a/n... but my mortal name is y/n..." you mumbled, Guizhong just 'aw'ed from you again as she couldn't help but think about how cute and adorable you were.

"Aww! I hope you don't mind me calling you Y/n in private!" Guizhong spoke, you nodded 'no' meaning you didn't mind at all as Guizhong happily did your hair.