Ridonculous Race OC's Insert

Від bcsfbishfbiewgrb

This is my version of the ridonculous race with two of my own characters inserted. I own none of the charact... Більше

Introduction to characters
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go-Part 1
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go Part 2
Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest
Episode 7: A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai
Episode 10: New Beijinging
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc & Roll
Episode 13: Shawshank Ridonc-tion
Episode 14: Down and Outback
Episode 15: Māori or Less
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie
17: Lord of the Ring Toss
18: Got Venom
19: Dude Buggies
20: El Bunny Supremo
21: Ca-Noodling
22: How Deep is Your Love
23: Darjeel With It
24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires
25: Bahamarama
26: A Million Ways to Lose a Million Dollars
Ending No.1
Ending no.2
Ending no.3

Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe

93 9 0
Від bcsfbishfbiewgrb

Marnie POV:
Getting to yesterday's chill zone after the Rockers left I grabbed the second tip and let Kristen read it.

"Go to Helsinki Airport and and catch the next flight to Zimbabwe,"

"This is gonna be crazy," I smiled. The two of us then ran to the same taxi stand I used yesterday. The Cadets then showed up next to us.

"Hey girls, should we work together for this leg?" Sanders asked.

"Hmm," I said.

"We'll let you take first place," Sanders winked remembering what we'd done in Paris.

"Kristen?" I asked.

"Haffbouef huba hubba," she only mumbled a massive blush going across her face.

"I think that was a yes," I smiled. Suddenly I spotted a taxi coming toward us. "TAXI!" I yelled as it stopped. Macarthur then offered me a hi-five. Look, I hate Brody but Macarthur is a reckless bundle of fun and I returned it as she smiled.

"Nice work M! Hustle!" she said, as all four of us piled in. Getting to the airport shortly after. Then saw the Ice Dancers board a flight to Hawaii. Laughing, because they had gotten tangled up with a stupid Hawaiian lava rock. More information on the tip told us we had to get a jeep to our next destination. Kristen and I slept through most of the flight catching up on some much needed sleep. We ran out of the airport and got into a jeep with the Cadets getting in a different one. Then started to drive us slightly in front of them. They were making an effort to make the Dater-Haters crazier than they already were. By continuously blocking them.

"Why aren't you two making out anymore huh?" Macarthur asked. "Got tired of the," she said before making very loud and audible kissing sounds.

"Okay that's really distracting. Just sit there and navigate," Sanders said.

"It's a little something I like to call strategy," Macarthur said.

"And this is the girl Brody chose over me," I mumbled to Kristen, looking up from the map I saw that she wasn't even driving properly, she was just looking behind us. "Kristen! Pay attention!" I yelled.

"Yes! Sorry!" she said, focusing on the road again. Love was messing things up as usual. Suddenly, Ryan and Stephanie's shrieks pulled me out of my thoughts. As they drove off into an open field.

"Whoa," Sanders said.

"Whoa," Kristen exclaimed as she watched them drive through the wildlands.

"I didn't get an A in psyche for nothing," Macarthur smirked at us. Soon enough, the four of us all arrived. Kristen raced out of the jeep and grabbed a tip, then she ran back to me.

"We're going on a selfie safari, it's an all-in, Marnie grab the camera from the glove box," she said. I opened the glove box and took the camera out. I put the camera in my sweater pocket and two paddles while my sister grabbed a bright orange raft.

"What else?" I asked.

"While riding over Victoria falls we then have to take a selfie," she read.

"Then float down river to Zambezi National Park. Home of the elusive white rhino," Brody continued, while Kristen glared slightly.

"Where you will take a picture with the rhino," Sanders read.

"Once we have our photos it's a foot race to the carpet of completion," Kristen finished. As all of us approached with our rafts in hand all of us looked at Victoria falls.

Kristen POV:

"Whoa," Geoff exclaimed.

"Wicked," Brody smiled.

"This is mega awesome!" Marnie smiled, her spunky attitude starting to return.

"Cool!" Junior smiled.

"Yeah, don't worry you'll be safe. Hey, all we need are crash test dummies that look exactly like us and can take selfies," Dwayne Sr. suggested, while everyone groaned in response. As we all walked away with our rafts. Getting near the water I threw our raft into the water as Marnie and I both jumped in.

"Let's move it!" Marnie yelled, giving me the camera and taking out an oar she started to paddle as fast as possible. We ended up being first in line right after the Haters went over the edge.

"Let it begin! Let it begin! Let it begin!" Marnie cheered. Eventually we went over the falls Marnie took the camera from me and snapped a picture of me looking terrified hugging her and her laughing maniacally. When we got to the bottom of the falls we smashed back into our raft and cheered loudly though a little dazed.

"Have you got the camera?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, holding it out. While paddling back to shore we quickly met back up with Sanders and Macarthur as we paddled to shore. Then Sanders and I tried to pull and push our rafts onto shore. Meanwhile, Macarthur and Marnie were doing a dance.

"Team Po-po!" Macarthur sang.

"Team Dar-dar!" Marnie continued.

"In the hen's house!" Macarthur continued.

"Could we get a little bit of help here?" Sanders asked, as we tried pulling and pushing up her raft.

"Hey if you don't find this dance motivating. Then there ain't much else we can do for you," Macarthur said, as she and Marnie bounced around. A few moments later we went searching for a rhino so we could complete the challenge. There we searched through several bushes but we weren't finding anything. Sanders suddenly elbowed her partner, with us looking over.

"There," she said, pointing out a white Rhino.

"Here," Marnie said, giving me the camera so I could take the photo.

"I'll also get a photo with it," Macarthur said. I gave Sanders a dumbfounded look.

"Psst, you two can't just walk up to it. It's a giant, it will kill both of you," Sanders said.

"She's right! Marnie! Get back here!" I hissed.

"Sanders is right, it is a giant but I read somewhere that they're actually quite friendly, so you know maybe it's gentle," Marnie suggested as I rolled my eyes.

"That's great and I've owned dogs my whole life, see the trick with animals is to show them that you're in charge," Macarthur smiled.

"This has nothing to do with dogs," Sanders hissed.

"Hey rhino sit!" Macarthur yelled. Before giving me and Sanders a thumbs up, while Marnie gave a horrified look at what she saw. Marnie tugged on Macarthur's sleeve. When Macarthur turned around she saw the rhino breathing heavily in her and Marnie's face.

"Run!" Sanders hissed. Marnie and Macarthur screamed and ran as fast as they could with the very angry rhino following them. I snapped a picture of Marnie being chased by the rhino. But after 45 minutes of running the rhino fell over because it was exhausted. Macarthur then snapped a picture of Sanders standing over the rhino while she made a victorious pose.

"I guess 45 minutes of running is too much for a rhino huh? Burn!" Macarthur said to the animal, it only wheezed in defeat.

"Okay there's the sign to the chill zone, let's roll," I said as the four of us took off. We were racing just ahead of the Cadets.

"There's the chill zone! Hurry!" I said. Suddenly we heard Macarthur yell:

"Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it!" Looking back I spotted Geoff and Brody.

"Hurry, they're gaining on us!" Macarthur yelled.

"Come on Marnie!" I yelled. Pushing her forward as I handed our camera over to Don being the first team to do this. Then we fell onto the carpet, with the Cadets and the Surfers falling onto us as well.

"Photos check out, first place goes to the Daredevils, second to the Police Cadets, and third to the Surfers," Don said as we all cheered wearily. It was only now that we looked at how we'd fallen over. Sanders had landed in my arms but what to me was the most interesting was that Marnie had somehow fallen on top of Brody.

Marnie POV:
When I recovered from the hit we'd taken I looked over at Kristen who had her crush in her arms. I smiled smugly at her until she gave me the same expression. Suddenly, I felt it. First the six perfectly toned abs. Then suddenly I felt something underneath my left breast, something hard... very hard. I shot up when I realised what it was. I looked at the Hispanic surfer who was blushing just as much as I was.

"Geoff one question: How do you keep your hat on while plunging over the world's highest falls?" Don asked, but none of us answered I knew I was blushing bright pink and tried hiding it by pulling my sweater over my face. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57K 830 34
elmax & byler :) highest rankings: #1 in byler ! #1 in elevenhopper 𓆩❤︎𓆪 discontinued 🦇 // first few chapters are cringe bc i started this months...
27.7K 465 11
' 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡'' b.denbrough x fem!reader
25.3K 1.2K 19
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 (𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹... �...
69.8K 1.2K 31
⚠️Don't Own Total Drama⚠️ (Only Own Emily and Lukas) People know the Reality TV Pros? You know Owen and Noah was on that team, right? Well what if th...