His babysitter.

By Roxy_reaaa

"Please don't break my heart...please" Amara Colombo a 22 year old girl whose both stubborn yet kind hearted... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

680 15 9
By Roxy_reaaa

!! Warning: there will be sexual scenes. !!
____________________________________________

Amara pov...

I groan as the bright light shines across my face. It's too early for this. The sun shouldn't be out. What time is it??

10:27

Damn. I've never slept in this late. This bed is just too comfortable. Trying to stretch I feel something heavy laid across my waist. Panic flows over me and my heart starts thumping then I look down and I'm relieved to see the big veiny arms belonging to the man I'm babysitting.

Memories of last night fill my head and I can't help but blush. My cheeks heat up and warmth rushes between my thighs. I need to get out of here. Just then I remembered.. I don't have a bra on!

What the heck was I thinking? Letting him message my breasts, I won't lie that felt amazing and I didn't want it to end but he doesn't know me like that. Neither do I. I don't think he likes me like that anyway.

Stopping my overthinking Dominico flips me over making my breasts bounce against his arm and putting me next to him. He then turns me around like I weigh nothing. I'm a little offended now.

I'm now face to face with a closed eyes, breathtakingly beautiful man. He's so fricking hot it makes my insides squirm. My lower region pools with heat.

"Good morning sweetheart." He says in a tired yet husky voice. I've come to like that nickname." Good morning." I reply trying not to be rude. " How'd you enjoy your message last night?" He says smirking, his smirk brings millions of butterflies to my stomach.

"Uh- I need to go to m- my room" I say standing up. He stops me and whispers "I enjoyed it too." His minty  breath fanning my ear. He then let me go and as I stood up I realised I was only in my lace underwear. At this point there was no use hiding it because he must've seen everything last night.

"Fuck" a faint swear word fills my ears and only to be followed by another row of curse words as I bend over taking my robe and rapping it around my body. Grabbing dino I head back to my room and shut the door behind me sighing softly.

I go ahead and make my bed then put dino on top and hop in the shower. The shower is nice and hot so I decided to stay in there a little longer until I hear my bathroom door shut and as I look towards the noise I see Dominico with his eyes glued to my body.

"What are you doing in here?!?" I shriek covering my breasts and lower region. He snaps back licking his lips and holds up my slippers I probably left in his room. "Y- you left these in my room, I wanted to return them. Thought you'd need them."

Still standing there he leans against the counter and puts his hands in his pockets. "Looks warm, can I join you?" He says smirking at me. I just stand there frozen not knowing what to say. What can I say? One part wanted him out but the other part wanted him to pin me against this wall and do undescribable things to me..

Shut up Amara what are you thinking?

My naughty thoughts get interrupted by Dominico opening my shower door. My eyes met his and he gave me a playful wink closing the door behind him.

He had no top on. No pants only his underwear. The huge bulge behind them left little to the imagination. Walking towards me he puts an arm around my waist and another tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

He then pulls me forward connecting our chests together. My breasts compressed against his now wet chest made my region pool with heat. My mind was buzzing and my eyes were clouded with temptations.

Before I gave in he whispered into my ear and left the room. What he said left me hot and bothered. "Hurry up I want us to play a game."

Shaking off the clouded thoughts I switched off the shower and dried myself with a towel leaving the bathroom. I plop on my bed and a blush threatens to appear as I think of what just happened. 

My hand wonders towards my heat and I moan as I draw circles against my swollen bud. Soft moans escape my mouth and my toes curl as I think of the way he massaged my breasts. A moan louder than the rest comes out and I almost reach my climax.

The tingling sensation of him pinching my nipples pulled me over edge and a powerful orgasm rippled through my body letting out a very loud moan making my eyes roll back and toes curl. My legs shook and I kept on rubbing thinking of the way he pulls my waist and roughly kisses me. I feel yet another orgasm coming.

Then suddenly my door flew open and there stood Dominico looking at my glistening heat. "Ohhhh fuck Amara" he says still staring. I quickly rap my towel around me and stand up. "What are you doing in my room?!" I shriek like a teenager being caught watching illegal videos.

"I heard a loud scream kinda moan and I came to check it out." He says shrugging. I don't reply back and he leans against the door frame smirking " You should've told me I'd left you horny sweetheart I wouldn't helped."

He wasn't serious. I hope he was though.

"I'm sure you wouldn't enjoyed to yourself." I say nonchalantly.

He turns around but before leaving he says something leaving me turned on yet again. " I'm not the only one who would've enjoyed themselves."

I sigh laying back down on my bed contemplating whether I should continue or not. My heat is throbbing and calling for attention so I'll just finish up.

After having yet another overruling orgasm I head back to the bathroom and freshen up then head to downstairs.

                                              ~•~

There is Dominico watching TV. I really don't know if I can face him after what he saw me do. It would've been better if it's as him but not me. What am I going to say to him? Maybe I'm overthinking this and he doesn't even care what happens now. Well what's done is done and I'm an adult so he'll have to deal with it.

Walking into the living room I plop on the couch a and he looks at me with the ' I know what you did' face. He's too much. "Oh come on, don't act like you've never done it. And I needed to do what I needed to do. Don't judge me." I say taking a pillow and throwing it at him.

"I'm not one to judge sweetheart. Next time just ask for my help and I'll have you screaming louder than you ever have." He says man stretching on the couch. If I couldn't be more turned on?

I try to hide my blush but I could feel my cheeks heating up.
                                             ~•~

Remembering that Dominico had said that we were going to be playing a game I looked at the clock.

22:34

It's almost midnight and we haven't played. I was really excited to play. Even though I have no clue what we are playing I was still excited.

"Dino, when are we playing your little game?" I ask making myself comfortable on the couch. "Ohh yeah about that, do you drink?" He asks looking at the kitchen and back to me then to the kitchen again.

"Well not really but I do, why?" I reply  looking at him suspicion lingering in my voice. He just smirked and walked away towards the kitchen. Rude.

After I heard. rustling and clincking,  probably the bottles. He came back with a bottle of strong alcohol. It had a wierd name I couldn't pronounce. Must be in French or something since it had cursive handwriting on it and it looked very expensive.

He also had two shot glasses and poured an equal amount in both then handed me the other one. "Drink up." He says cheerfully. What is happening? Why're we drinking?

"It's part of the game, trust me you need to loosen up a little before we play." He says impatiently waiting for me to take the shot glass. Well I have nowhere to be right now nor tomorrow so why not. I take the other glass in my hand and we cheers then gulp it all.

I could feel the burning sensation down my throat and in my chest numbing.eveey place it took over. It felt exhilarating. The sensation of the alcohol. Without thinking I gulped another one down and so did he then we kept gulping till my throat started feeling number than I'd liked and we stopped after about seven shots.

I was woozy and droopy. My surroundings were spinning and my cheeks were permanently covered in a thick layer of pink blush.

After some time I started getting a bit sober and so did Dominico. My vision became clearer and I could clearly see the familiar silver eyes set on me. He wasn't staring at me, it was some sort of look, he looked lustful. His silver orbs were now grey. The sight made my nipples hard and my lower region ache for attention. Not my attention, but his.

He then leaned forward and poured another shot for us both and gave me one saying "One last shot, then we're playing strip snap." He finished his sentence with a smirk and we both drank the shot.

"Strip snap, as in go fish but you strip?" I ask not really sure what I was saying since I was mostly drunk. Not a sober bone in my body.

"Exactly like that sweetheart."

_________________________

Hey guys

This is about to get interesting....

Don't forget to vote.

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 943 15
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
78.6K 1.2K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
4.4M 89.2K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
180K 2.5K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...