Secrets Within (Dsmp/Dream Te...

By Wondersofworlds

Note: Secrets Within is a book that uses the characters of the Dream SMP but not the real people. The real pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

871 35 15
By Wondersofworlds

Y/N'S POV:

The clanking throughout the castle halls were loud, echoing with each turn I took as my gaze hardened, looking ahead.

The situation I had walked away from left a bitter taste in mouth, my throat tightening and my head feeling queasy.

It was more than just a bittersweet feeling I felt. It was pain, anger, sadness, and guilt all in one sitting. I didn't know if this would be the last time I would see them.

Maybe Jack was setting up a trap for me to fall right into, like the being I was. Actions before thinking is my go-to. Though, it hurts in the end more than it saves.

I tsked, shaking my head. Can't think about the past anymore y/n. It's up to you to save Tommy. And I know he's alive.

My body goes on auto-pilot as I make my way to my room, earning gasps and squinted eyes from maids and helpers around the castle as I stomp my way through.

I freeze up as I stand in front of the door, afraid that if I opened it up with shaky hands, everything would fade away.

Being honest, I was scared. I don't know what's up ahead for me, and even though I felt prepared you never know what the future holds for you.

Your future can be in your own grasp until it isn't anymore. Until someone rips it away from you because you were wreck-less.

Dream was right. I may be falling into something I can't handle alone. But who's going to do it if no one else steps up? I'd rather die with my belief that Tommy's alive and try instead of sit here, watching his grave for the rest of my years to come, knowing there's never a body sitting under that soil.

I grab the courage to open up the door as I shakily grab the knob and push it open.

It creaks as it hits the wall and I grab down to take my boots off. I set everything down and strip away my blood-wretched clothes, scrunching up my nose in disgust as I get a whiff of blood, the smell of it filling up my nostrils.

I throw the dirtied clothes to the ground after peeling them off my body and I take my last chance to get into a nice relaxing bath. Well, as relaxing as it could get, knowing I needed to leave again soon. I didn't have time to sit around and relax when there was a life at stake. An important one.

Stepping into the bath I had made, I sink in, lowering myself into the tub until the water was up to my neck.

I give a content sigh as the flakes of dried up blood start to wither away into the water, leaving the liquid with a red discoloring.

In enough time, the water had turned fully red and dirty as I washed off my body. I was clean and ready to get out so I pushed myself up as my hands grab the outside rims of the tub, the water droplets dripping from my skin.

Finishing up, I grab a towel cloth, drying myself off as I swing my legs out of the tub and fully stand.

It was time to get a move on and I swallowed my fears back down, knowing what I had to do next.

Making way out of the bathroom I pause, staring at myself in the mirror. I stay frozen as I look at the bruise that's left on my neck. How Jack held me down as I had gasped out for air, the pressure bad enough to leave a purple hand-shaped bruise around my neck.

I try to not let my emotions get the best of me as I swerve away from the mirror. I couldn't right now. There were bigger issues than worrying about the bruise.

I went over to my wardrobe, packing whatever new-found clothes I could get my hands on as I stuff them into my bag.

As my bag was filled to the brim with new clothes and whatever supplies I could use to help me on my journey, I almost forget to pack the thing that helped me defeat Jack.

I was nervous to use it again, knowing I had never used it for harm until now. But I needed it to keep me safe. I needed the dagger as a form of defense.

Not looking at it, I stuff it into my bag along with the rest of the items and clasp the bags buckle tightly, securing them in it.

I put on my own set of clothes I had set out to change into and look one last time around the room to see if I would be forgetting anything before I head off.

I nod my head, and throw my bag over my shoulder, closing the door on my way out as I make one last trip to the only place in the castle that could truly help me out.

                                            ~

Knocking on his door, I tap my foot impatiently. I've had to keep on knocking for the past few minutes, and now I was beginning to think he wasn't there at all.

'Shit..please be here. Please be here.'

I begged internally, groaning as I had gotten no answer yet again as I knocked on his door.

There was a still of silence though as my hand went up for another bang but froze up before doing so.

"Y/n? Is that you?" The voice of the boy I was just looking for questioned.

I turn as quickly as I could as my eyes meet Ranboo's mismatched one's. But not just Ranboo as I see Tubbo next to him, his ram tail-nub twitching as he looks at me, a look up hope and excitement, thankful that I was alive before it vanished and changed into a look of annoyance.

'Great..he's still mad at me when we were at Tommy's grave..'

Watching him whisper into Ranboo's ear, Ranboo nodded before sharing a hug with him as he leaves and gives a wave to Ranboo, not even looking in my direction one last time.

I grumble as I pout and turn away from them, mumbling to myself.

"You're finally back! I noticed as soon as the kings were starting to go on a nervous rampage." Ranboo half-laughed to me, his tail swishing back and forth nervously as he fixes the tie he had on.

"Yeah. I had to go on a mission. Which..is the reason why I'm back here. I need your help Ranboo. I'm the only one that seems to care about Tommy and I know you agree with me on this too. I know deep down you believe he's still alive as well..I just..I." It was hard for me to find the words I was looking for but he seemed to see right through me.

He gave me a knowing smile which seemed to calm my heart down as my heart rate was beginning to spike.

"I believe you." Was all he said as he looked at me with a sincere smile, motioning for me to follow him into his tower.

I follow right behind him, practically stepping on his shoes as we make it into the tower.

"What is it exactly that you need?" He asked me as he looks ahead of me, totally forgetting I was shorter than him as he gave an apologetic laugh and looked down to my level.

"When I..fought Jack. He told me I would find Tommy somewhere where I once began. I have no idea where I first came from as my memories are still out of balance and we still can't figure out what exactly I am. He just kept on telling me about how it's where you meet the ending of your chapter. Whatever the hell that means!" I throw my hands up into the air as I grumble once again, feeling stumped.

But Ranboo knew exactly what I was talking about. It all clicked for him and he gasped. I turned my head to look at him with a quirk of my eyebrow and a questionable look on my face.

"It all makes sense now. You. Jack. Everything. The end! Jack's talking about the end! I remember being there when I was just a little boy but my parents left when it got too rough." He exclaims to me as he snaps his fingers and makes an enderman croak.

"The end..?" I question him again, wondering what he means.

"The end. It's another world..another realm. That's what Jack meant by 'ending of your chapter.' It's hard to leave there because you can only leave through there by a portal and that's in the castle. Jack..Jack must be trying to lead you back to it. Back to that castle."

Ranboo rambles to me and it started to slowly click for me as well, the gears turning in my head as I listened to him rant.

"There's only one way to get there, and one way you can leave. The way to get there is to find a stronghold..it's a place in the darkness of caves, the portal lurks in the dark of the chamber with monsters and ghouls to protect it. You'll need these to help you finish the portal so it can bring you to the End." He hands me twelve eyes and I almost gag, seeing how they covered my hands in slime and glowed a teal-greenish color.

"Yeah..they smell disgusting and feel gross. Come from the eyes of enderman. They turn that way though because of blaze powder which is obtained from the Nether. They're called the Eyes of Ender. They'll help you finish the portal off if it's not completed." He nods to me, giving me time to seal them into my bag as I look back to him.

"What's the Nether?"

He looks at me with a surprised face before he shakes off the feeling. "It's..not my story to tell."

I turn my head to the ground as I could tell he knew what had happened was something life changing. I could tell the nether meant something important. Something must have happened to it for the people to barely talk about it, or be afraid to.

But I glance back at him, as the room spurs into quietness, only being able to hear each others heartbeats as our body's inhale and exhale.

I give a small smile at him, knowing that what had happened must have been tough. That I'll learn about it one day, if I can.

"Anyways! Back on the task at hand here. You have everything you need right?" He queried, the enderman side of him exploding the room in the purple sparkles as he peers at me.

"I think so, yeah." I nod at him and he gives a nod back, straightening up.

"Then you should be on your way then. Good luck y/n. I..I know you'll make it back. I have a sense you're stronger than just what you believe." His words struck a cord in me and I gave another sincere smile, one that give me a familiarity of friendship.

"Thank you Ranboo. For everything, really." I was honest as my words gave him a pleasures smile this time, happy he could help.

"Of course."

I pulled on the straps of my bag yet again, going to the tower's door to leave and face the real situation head on but I stopped in my tracks as I had remembered something important.

Turning around and setting down my bag that I had just thrown over my shoulder, I unclasp the belt buckle, opening up the bag to reveal everything in it.

"I totally forgot Ranboo. I need a trapping spell bottle. A potion that can trap anything. I know they're rare and extremely hard to make but..well I need to be safe just in case. Better be safe than sorry." I explained to him as my body turned to his direction, seeing him snap his fingers as he pulls something down from the potion shelves I was looking for.

He throws it to me and I catch it just in time before it would have hit the ground, alarmed.

"Shoot! Sorry y/n. Force of habit." He gave a cheeky smile and nervous laugh, knowing that if I had missed catching the bottle, it would have shattered to the floor unused.

A breath I had been holding when I caught the bottle out of panic released from my throat and I gave a big huff.

"It's alright Ranboo. Just glad I caught it in time." I chuckled and he chuckled right back with me, the nervous feeling that had spiked in him dissipating.

"I should go now. I don't want to waste anymore precious time. Thank you again Ranboo. Appreciate it. I'll get our friend back, I promise." I move over to give him a bone-crushing hug, one so tight as I didn't know if this would be the last time I'd ever see him or not.

He returned the hug with just as much love and we stayed like that for a few moments before I had to be the one to break it.

I give him a sad wave, one that showed how deeply I felt about this whole ordeal. He waved back, his tail swishing slowly as tears formed at the ends of his mismatched eyes.

I couldn't let my heart break into a million pieces. The longer I stayed around the people I cared about, the harder it was to leave them. But I know what I have to do, and there's no turning back now.

New year means new update. I keep on apologizing for there being months worth of no updates but I've just been so busy as it's been my senior year of high-school. But I'm finally able to post, and I'm happy I have the motivation to start writing again. You guys are the best, I love you and thanks to everyone who waited. :)) - It truly means so much.

How was everyone's Christmas break for those who just had theirs? And how was everyone's Christmas who celebrates Christmas? Or Hanukah :)
wc: 2,409

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 241 8
One day y/n gets a text out of the blue from a random number. Y/n knows nothing about him heck she doesn't even know his name. This story will follow...
347K 10.8K 46
cover picture made by @blueplanetz !!!! <333 • "i'm glad it's just you and me now." . .. . after a long journey through the dangerous seas, you fou...
253K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
22.9K 801 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...