Story of my life

By urlocalb00kworm

A story (or journal) of random, funny things that happen in my life. More

Intro
Bill and Ted
There is no spoon
EpicTomato
Egg & lemon
Stairs
Christmas (2021)
Christmas In July (2022)
Cinnamon
Miscommunication
Happy gas
The ✨ATM incident✨
Yes, I'm alive, here's an update
🎶Water bottle, oh water bottle🎶
Ready or not
Gone to get da milk
The oven incident(⊙o⊙)🔥
Band camp!

The highlight of my 2022

11 0 1
By urlocalb00kworm

Before you read this chapter, watch the video. It'll make more sense. 

So me, Tanaya and a couple of other friends went to Movie World on the Gold Coast with our school for a rewards day.

Me and my friend R decided we would get Tanaya on the Scooby Doo Coaster.

Tanaya absolutely hates rollercoasters.

So me, R and M told Tanaya that it was a slow rollercoaster and there were characters from the movies and it wasn't scary at all.

But to be fair, M threatened Tanaya by saying if she didn't want to go on, he would literally drag her on.

We conveniently 'forgot' to mention that you go backwards and there's a big drop at one point.

So I ended up sitting with Tanaya in the back and oh my god, she screamed so loudly for the entire ride I nearly went deaf.

Afterwards she was like "Why didn't you mention that it went backwards and there was a big as drop? And that we went flying around the corners?"

Me, R and M just shrugged and said that we 'forgot'.

And after we got off they apparently closed the coaster for a bit. We think it was because Tanaya was screaming so loudly. 

Tanaya is still mad about it even though it's nearly a year ago.

@Marvelchicken66 you finally have a chapter devoted to you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
22.3K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
16.1K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
57.1K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...