Hearts Full Of Stars (Glitcht...

By Lilyflows4764

Crystal Blue is an interesting girl, she lived out her life to her normalcy, she never got in trouble and she... More

Chapter One:The Meeting.
Chapter Two:Traveling.
Chapter Three:Acceptance.
Chapter Four:The Leading Of The Downfall
Chapter Five:The Villian Reveal.
Chapter Six:The Soul Harvest.
Chapter Seven:Villians Retreat.
Chapter Eight:The Chat.
Chapter Nine:Cecilia's Treasons.
Chapter Eleven:Heading To Refuge Camp.
Chapter Twelve:Confrontation And Chaos.
Chapter Thirteen:The Finale Battle
Chapter Fourteen:The Future.
Chapter Fifteen:The Meeting.
Chapter Sixteen:The Downfall.
Chapter Seventeen:Invented Time Travel.
Chapter Eighteen:Realization.
Chapter Nineteen:The Redemption.
Epilogue.

Chapter Ten:Cecilia's Soul Trait Reveal.

259 2 0
By Lilyflows4764

Narrators POV.

"Are you telling me that Cecilia is from the future?!".

Frisk asked in disbelief as Jessica scratched the back of her head.

"Well maybe, there was no record of Cecilia Persefoni but instead Cecilia Brock's. I didn't look much into it because I thought you knew her last name was Brocks".

Jessica explained as Frisk frowned. He was confused over the statement he said.

"That doesn't explain it, there's no way Cecilia is from the future".

"Apparently she can be, didn't you say that your love story with Crystal was the very thing she hated?. It's like as if your love story happened in the future, along with the timeline thing as well.".

Gaster told as he looked around for a book but doesn't seem to know where it is.

"This sounds familiar, where is the very book that mentioned this phenomenon before".

Frisk frowned but felt someone moving in his arms, he looked down to see Crystal is starting to awaken. Anubis looked up at her and sighed in relief as Crystal groaned in pain. That made everyone quiet as their eyes are locked onto her.

"What happened?".

"Crystal, don't panic but I've brought you to Gasters lab".

Frisk told her slowly as her dull pink eyes mixed with blue looked up at Frisk, she looked tired and exhausted and he felt sorry for her.

"Oh, okay".

Crystal muttered as she felt the glares going to her as she sighed.

"Dont worry, I explained to them that your not the threat here. I can't believe what Cecilia said out there, about you dying, that can't be true...... Can it?".

Frisk asked as he looked down at Crystal, who had a guilty look on her face.

"Please tell me it's not true".

Frisk pleaded as Crystal sighed. That sigh was enough to confirm that Cecilia was telling the truth.

"Unfortunately it is true, when Cecilia made a deal with me, I heavily requested to know how she could see through my illusions. You need to get your friends to sit down because this is going to be a long story".

Crystal muttered as she tried to sit up but she felt the pain in her back, she yelped as she fell back in Frisks arms.

"Come on guys, you need to sit down on this one".

Frisk told them as they shook their heads. They clearly don't trust her.

"How can we be sure that she won't kill us?".

Asriel asked as Frisk frowned. He held Crystal's purple/blue colored hand as she showed it to them.

"She's been coughing violently and these colors on her skin is making her sick from what I've observed".

Frisk told Asriel as Crystal coughed, Frisk made her sit up.

"It's alright Crystal, just breath slowly, in and out".

Frisk told Crystal softly as she listened to Frisks words, Anubis purred worriedly as Crystal breathed slowly. You can see the colors of purple and blue replacing her skins color on her neck as it affected her breathing. It forced her to breath in a quick pace as Frisk managed to calm her breathing down.

"Look, I know you guys have issues on trusting Crystal but please trust me on what I'm doing. Now please sit down so Crystal can tell us what she knows about Cecilia".

Frisk told them, he'll admit that he thought he knew everything about Cecilia but he didn't think she has a dark side. Asriel was the first to sit on the couch next to Frisk as Gaster and Jessica sat on separate seats.

"Fine, we will trust you on this but if she so far as moves a finger that'll mean injury. You may say goodbye to her as I will personally kill her myself".

Gaster told Frisk as he nodded. Crystal shivered when Gaster threatened her, even though she and Cecilia beat him in a battle not long ago. She understood what he's going at.

"Alright, Crystal would you like to tell us what you know about Cecilia?".

Frisk asked as Crystal sat up slightly and started her conversation.

"Okay, when I officially met Frisk and Cecilia, Frisk had saved me but Cecilia stood there and looked at me. She told me when we were dangling behind Frisk looking for Jessica that she knew that I faked getting hit by a car. She told me that technically she is blind but she could always see souls, soul traits and magical signatures. Which is how she figured me out, what freaked me out is how she knew I was a Bete Noire but kept it secret".

Crystal started off her explanation, making everyone, even Frisk go in a world of disbelief.

"She offered up a deal for me that was hard to pass. She said that she'll help me fulfill my purpose in exchange for the extinction of both humans and monsters. We both had simular goals except I wanted to discourage the peace while she wanted to destroy humanity and monster kind".

Crystal told them as Anubis purred and snuggled in her arms.

"Obviously I accepted it and she had been removing things from the lab that would place everyone back by two steps. She stole some sort of blue prints and might have tampered with a few things in the lab".

Gasters pupils widened, he didn't realize that his things were being tampered with this whole time. He left the room in a hurry and rushed into his lab to see everything is either destroyed or tampered with.

"When I was to be revealed as a villian, she was there in the shadows".

"Thats impossible, Crystal was in the bathroom and joined me later when I was practicing my- ehm".

Frisk went silent as he thought about the apologies he was going to say to Sans before he discovered that he had died to Crystal. Crystal noticed that and immediately directed his attention to the main cause.

"That wasn't her Frisk, she disappeared when she went to the bathroom to be with me when we went to collect the HATE vial from Jessica".

Jessica had recieved glares from Gaster as she felt disappointed in herself. Clearly Gaster didn't let go of the fact that he gave the HATE vial to Crystal and Cecilia.

"Wait what happened to the vial?".

Jessica asked as she ignored the glares and turned to Crystal, she wore a guilty look on her face.

"When Undyne was fighting Cecilia, Anubis had it but she ripped it out of his stomach and drank the whole thing. I think the substance is affecting her greatly".

When Crystal explained that, Jessica got fearful and Crystal could feel that. Frisk decided to redirect the vial problem away.

"Nevermind that, what can she do?, what's her soul trait?".

Frisk asked as Crystal shrugged.

"I don't know about her soul trait but she can copy others attacks and make them her own. I think how she does that is by feeding on their despair that she can feel. She told me a lot about how she can always feel despair from others and that gives her a sample of using their abilities".

Crystal revealed as everyone's eyes widened. They noticed Cecilia act strange when she feels someone's in despair but didn't think much about it.

"That explains why she can copy our abilities perfectly and make it her own".

"Exactly, the bigger the despair, the greater her attacks can get and more abilities can be add to her list".

Crystal told them as Asriel stood up.

"There must be a way to stop her!".

"Everyone, I think I've found the book that describe the very phenomenon we are experiencing".

Gaster called out as one if his hands had recovered a small book. Technically it's a folder full of pages as Gaster found the pages ripped out of the tale of the twin siblings.

"There's the pages that are missing from the tale of the twin siblings and more soul traits?, she ripped them out?!".

Gaster asked in disbelief as he placed the pages on the table.

On one of the pages revealed a hooded figure offering Bravery the forbidden spell. Their face was hidden but you can see a smile on their face as Bravery looked hesitant to accept it.

On another page had the hooded figure behind Bravery in a battle between her and her brother. It looked like it was whispering in her ear. There is writing on there but the color is crimson and proven hard to read due to it glitching out.

Then there's one page that involved the hooded figure hovering its hand over Braverys head. Like as if it's brainwashing Braverys mind into not thinking for whats right.

Last is the page that had three soul traits. One is red colored called Determination, one is light pink colored called Fear and there is the last soul trait. The soul trait is in middle of the two souls and its color is stone. Gasters eyes widened when he read what the soul trait is called.

"She deceived us this whole time".

Gaster muttered out as he looked at the page with three soul traits. When Frisk, Asriel and Jessica read the soul trait, they were shocked.

Cecilia Brocks or Cecilia Persefoni, has the soul of Deceit. The very soul trait that can manipulate others with the use of despair.

"Hello there my old friends, miss me?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 51 42
[[THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND SEXUAL ABUSE.]] Y/N grew up a normal child. She had normal parents, an annoying younger brother...
46 0 18
Aria has never been much of anybody. Aliens come to town, and she is not about to back down and let them take her home or hurt anybody. There's somet...
18.5K 630 15
I'm not good at descriptions but who cares? (Y/n) was just an average girl. Wake up, get to work, do tons of paperwork, go home and sleep. That was h...
2K 86 23
Crystal is just another girl who suffers from life, she knows true pain and has always been let down in life. After being neglected by her mother for...