Her Helpmate

By crazy_writer_97

An action-thriller romantic story... ∞He was her Bodyguard to the world. But to her, he was HER HELPMATE∞ "Sa... More

Preview
Prologue
1. You have to strip!
2. Cuddle me!
3. You are my only Job
4. I never flirt with you.
5. Let me feel you
6. I can't
7. A mistake...
8. You don't own me
9. Eye-raping
10. It's complicated
11. I don't love her
12. Her moans and my groans
13. Don't mistake my job as jealous
14. You don't want me now, Saira
15. Shaurya's mystery
16. I am not going to trust you!
17. New Bodyguard
18. Arrogant Minaret
19. Then why didn't you kiss me, yet
20. Missing Shaurya
21. Please come soon to your baby bear!
22. My Man
23. Will you stop calling me Mr. Chauhan?
24. Just One-Fuck
26. Love in the air
27. Shaurya's naughtiness.
28. Punishment!
29. You both are really something
30. An open Challange!
31. I am not a playboy girl
32. Obstinate Baby bear!
33. Stop. Avoiding. Me!
34. Part-time Assistant
35. Shaurya's Anguish!
Chapter 36: Blushing Day!
Chapter 37: Misunderstanding
Characters and their roles
Chapter 38: Unexpected Response
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Hatred
41. To kill Saira
Chapter 42: Assumptions
Chapter 43. It's time!
44. Secrets
Chapter 45: You owe every beat of my heart

25. Mr. Jerk Chauhan

701 52 17
By crazy_writer_97

Quite mature content ahead.

My eyes widened when his other hand groped the brim of my bathrobe.

"Hmmppff!" I screamed. 

 "Baby bear, if one fuck was my only aim with you, I would have done that long back, as situations brought us alone so many times, I could have taken your advantage but I didn't. I love you, Saira! I love you so much." He left my bathrobe brim and also removed his hand from my mouth.

"I hate you!"

"Hate me, with your complete heart. Take out your anger, your frustration, your rage upon me! Even your hate gives me a feeling of Saira is Shaurya's!"

"You can't charm me with these enchanting-almost-fake-words, Mr. Chauhan!"

"Mr. Chauhan!" he murmured and beamed, making him seem like a psycho loon.

"Why are you smiling like a psycho?"

"Nothing, I began to love, the way you are calling me."

"Really, Pig." I placed a fake, taunting smile, "Do you like this also?"

He smiled, warmly and pleaded in a cool manner, "I would like it more if you call me, that, after our wedding."

"And what's the reason behind this nonsense appeal."

"So that, I can call you Mrs. Pig!" and then his voice of outburst roared in the room.

"You..." I tilt my head away and glanced at a distant wall where a few photo frames were nailed. One after the other I glanced at them.  Many were of his mamas, a few were his and Papi's. But in the center was one photo which took me by surprise, well that was mine. I never expected, Shaurya to hang my picture in his room. But why did he say to Veer that I am a one-time thing to him? 

"How can you think so low about me?"

"Trust me, Saira, I didn't really mean that. He tricked you, by sending only what he wanted to make you hear or what can be advantageous for him. You know...separating us." I didn't want to trust any word of his, except the last one.

"Then he is my guardian angel, 'cause he is saving me from a devil in disguise." He chuckled at my words. Then I asked something which was bothering me, "Are you planning to take revenge for your mama's death on me?"

He furrowed his brows and inquired, "Why would I do that?"

"It's...forget it. Leave me."

"Saira. All I spoke with Veer is inconsiderable, cause my feelings are always in high precedence about you. And there is no evidence which is proving my suspicion of your father that he is involved in my mama's death. And you will not be guilty of it just because you have a blood relationship with him!"

He knows how to handle all types of my dispositions.

He tucked my hair behind my ear. He lowered his head in aim to place a kiss on my cheek and immediately I objected, "Don't even think about that!" He tilted his head at my left cheek, "Not even there!" I objected again.

This time his lips were in proximity to my lips, "and here?" he questioned, touching a part of his lip's skin with mine. He had no idea, how badly I had missed them. They are alleviators of my agony.  "Should I take your silence as 'yes', bear?" Why does it feel like I am injected with a muscle blocker? Which paralyzed my tongue!

"Shaurya!"

"Ethan!"

"Junior!" Three concerned voices of Papi, Veer and Dharam came from another side of the door with one knock. 

"Great!" he muttered with a clenched jaw and called out, "What?"

"We heard some voices and on checking, Saira is not in her room!" it was a proper concern from Papi. "It's worrying me!"

"I am fine, Papi!"

"Didn't I say!" he mentioned and added, "let's leave them alone!" I took the chance and pushed him away. He fell on beside me and then glowered at me.

"Atleast wait till the wedding, wild wolves!" Veer yelled and walked away.

"Want to sleep here!" he offered. 

"Not even in your rarest dream!" I jumped out of his bed.  

He caught the rope of my bathrobe, halting my movements, "at least sit with me!" the action of jerking the rope from his grip made the knot loosen. 

"There is nothing to speak." I babbled and walked to the door my concentration was on the two ends of the robe.

Before I bring the ends to clamp a knot, "Saira." He made me turn forcibly, which caused the left side of the bathrobe to displace and display my boob for him.

"Shaurya–" that warning plus furious yell of his name came out without any first thought from my mouth.

When his eyes fell on my exposed breast, his jaw dropped, "So, you were hiding it from me." Soon I tried to pull my bathrobe to shield it but he grabbed my hand.

"Don't...peek!" I warned.

Neither did he stop looking at my breast nor did he set my hands free. "Can I bit them?"

More than getting stunned, I wrenched vulnerable with his words.

He was constantly wetting his lips, googling it, as he owe it. The sparkle in his eyes said that my nipple is some expensive pearl.

"Just for a couple of minutes." It seems like something had possessed his brain suddenly, as I found him not to be in his current mind. He lift his gaze and I saw a distinct type of desire then he presented his thoughts in a soft and low seductive voice, "I will take the small bud in my mouth, lick it, swirl my tongue round and round, tease them between my teeth, and..." it presented a perfect image to my innocent brain which started to tense by breath because of some indescribable pleasure taking birth in my body.

"And?" And it seems like his possession was influencing my thoughts.

"...leave multiple love bites on it."

I looked at my left breast. It has turned engorged like a screwdriver tip and demanded his touch. Not soft but hard.

If I say yes, we will end up on the bed. Losing my virginity will be in a second query, for sure I will lose my pride. I have to keep my dignity so that when I see my face in the mirror I should be able to make eye contact with myself.

"No!" I voiced out.

He exhaled a long breath. Nodding his head by kenning the reality, he did something which took me to the first position of astonishment.  He set my bathrobe and fixed the knot tightly.

As there was nothing left. He gave me a signal that I can leave. I opened the door and heard him, "I will walk you to your room."

I didn't respond, as I felt disappointed because of my decision. Why am I turning thirsty for his touch?

His eyes didn't stop studying me while we descended the steps.

Before locking the door, I turned around for once my eyes fells on his gun injury. 

"Remark of your love." I locked the door in his face.

I lay on my bed and took multiple breaths as those lusty words of his replayed continuously in my head. And I did something which I hadn't done before. I loosen the knot and touched my breast. I knead my breasts and pinched my nipples.

"Oh!" I moaned, arching my back. The pleasure increased when I imagined him biting my aching nipples, pressing them. My other hand traveled downwards. I slipped my hand inside my panties, my fingers moved between the gap of my vagina, a wet sticky fluid glued to my finger.

I never touched me before then why I am doing this? There was a single thought in my head, that said to pull my finger and stop doing dirty but the pleasure I was receiving with my fingerwork, pushed that unimportant feeling to the last position. 

Only the seductive Light-grey eyes appeared in front of my eyes, I closed my eyes and imagined him. "Shaurya!" I moaned his name. I sensed him sleep upon me, rubbing his hardness around my wetness.

And then my mobile started to ring. 

All of my movements halted, as a realization hit my brain. I opened my eyes, what's wrong with me? I looked at the caller id and groaned. I ignored his call.

Shaurya didn't let me sleep that night as he didn't stop phoning me back to back. When my patience reached an expiry point, I attended his call, only to roar at him, "Don't you get it, I don't want to speak with you."

"I know that's why I called to hear your breaths."  This man did Ph.D. in flirting.

"Nonsense!"

"You might find it nonsense but those sounds send a cool breeze of serenity into my heart. They sounded enticing, pleasing, and loving." 

"I am not interested to hear any stupidity."

"For how long, are you gonna behave like this?"

"Are you expecting me to forgive you so that tomorrow you can gift me a parcel of new hurt? Let me clear you, I don't want this fucking, no-pride relationship with you."

"Saira, did I behave anytime with you or glanced at you like I want to fuck you." 

 "Yes! Your every gaze was a leer. You cheapskate bastard!"

"As if you never leered me."

"I. Never," I replied with hundred percent confidence.

"Be honest at least with yourself. If I start counting this whole night will not be sufficient. Number one, on the day of your brother's engagement. And this day should be subdivided, a, on the steps when I held you from tripping, b, even from far your eyes were glued at me when you were speaking with Maan, c, when I stepped in the room to help you, d, and..." he changed the volume of his voice, and sounded so low, clear and seductive, "when I removed my shirt to make a rope, you stared me from top to bottom, wetting your lips, biting your lips, your eyes didn't even blink for once, you worked hard to stop your finger to feel my chest, my–" 

"–Because you looked hot in that wifebeater!" he cleared his throat. And here, I ended with my stupidity.  There was silence.  A stupid plus awkward silence from my side and joyful silence from his side.

"Should I continue, honey bear?"

"No!"

He laughed. "It's okay if you leer. Remember Shaurya is yours since you laid your eyes upon me."

"You are wasting my time. Good night." 

"Put your mobile aside, I want to hear your breath." Instead, I cut the call and switched it off. Shaurya is dangerous to me, more than cocaine and marijuana.

****

"Bear!" A knock. 

"Saira!" Another knock.

"Honey bear!" 

I pressed my lips tightly and stared at the ceiling. At present, I wanted to hit my head on the headboard of the bed. Not even ten minutes passed since I cut the call and since he started to knock on the door. That fucking abductor thought he will be succeeded in breaking this wedding with that audio. But no, he just aroused this stupid fiance of mine to annoy me with an extremely top level. I slapped my forehead a couple of times. 

"Saira, cute bear! If you don't open the door, I will enter the passcode and step inside!" 

Papi shouldn't have kept passcodes for every room. Though there is a bolt, I was unable to reach it, as it was on a level of seven feet. 

And he entered the passcode and stepped inside the room. Soon, I covered my face with the comforter. "Bear!" he called slowly. "So, Bear is sleeping!" It's better I act. 

I felt a dip in the bed on my left side, then he pulled my comforter to cover his body, next he pulled me close to him. When I didn't respond, he pulled me closer. When I didn't respond still he slowly hovered over my body. When I further didn't respond, he start to close the distance between our lips. 

Before they touched mine, "Stop, you jerk!" I placed my right hand in front of his lips. A crease formed on his forehead. I pulled my hand but he caught it and smelled it. Then a joyous smile formed upon his lips. He left me and lay beside me.  

He smiled for another thirty seconds, then questioned, "you could have told me, I would have done it in a better way!" 

To be honest, I didn't get any of his words. "What do you mean?"

He stared at me for a second then whispered in my ear, "I mean, you touched yourself, didn't you?" How come he knew that? 

"I..." I bit my lip, which replied to him silently as yes!

"Well, I feel tired! Good Night!" he yawned and flexed his forearm in front of his eyes, "sweet dreams of Shaurya doing dirty to his baby bear!" he whispered. 

Wait! I tapped his shoulder. No, he is not gonna sleep with me. "hello, Mr. Jerk Chauhan!" I tried to wake him up for another five minutes. When he didn't respond, I gave up. As there is no other solution, I had to sleep beside him, hoping we don't mess with each other at the midnight.

When I woke up the next morning the sugary smell of donuts swirled in my nostrils. Shaurya was neither beside me nor in the Villa. On questioning Papi, he replied that Shaurya left early morning with some work. I had breakfast with Papi. Everything on the table was my favorite dish and it made me happier. 

Apart from this, from that day, Dharam will be guarding me. In another sense, Dharam is my current bodyguard.

Who kenned my life will do a u-turn with my fate. Fate made my big joke. Until now, I carried my life with meaningless relationships. I had not seen a human like my mom. Someone who leads a life for another person's happiness. Watching Papi, I feel jealous of Shaurya cause Papi is a mirror image of my mom. I smiled. I laughed at his jokes hiding those happy tears behind my cornea. My life mourned for happiness for all these years. Though Shaurya's hurt was more than love, the love he showered on me was uncountable. That's the reason I couldn't deny him or his touch. His touch makes me a new person.

But I have to do something to escape from this wedding. If he really meant that the wedding is to keep me safe then there should be some way to end my relationship with Shaurya. I asked Dharam to drop me to my father's company, as I had a few things to discuss with our Lawyer. 

It took another two hours for the lawyer to make the contract I asked him to. The main purpose of the contract was to end this wedding after my abductor gets caught. 

Dharam observed my every step. "If you will inform anything to your junior, I will turn your life upside down!" I threatened him. 

"Ok, Miss Mehra!"

"It's...ignore it." 

I called Shaurya to fix an appointment. "I have to speak with you, about something very important!"

"Great, come to Circuit Mall. Dharam will bring you near me!" I went to the mansion, to change my dress. I wore a blue Denim short Dungaree and a black floral hairband for my hair. I checked for the tenth time in the mirror. Next, I wore a pair of white stud set of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. I thought for a moment, why am I dressing, and for whom? I pulled out the bracelet and threw it on the dressing table.

Saira! you are meeting to make an agreement with him, not for a nightstand. 

I grabbed my handbag and walked out of my room.

****

If I want to give a score to Dharam for his job then I would give him 10 for 10. He is a very obedient man. Either he nods his head or replies 'yes' to my every question. But he didn't show any interest to understand me nor did he cross his limits. Well, neither of my bodyguards did that.

Then why did Shaurya took interest in me? Why was he different from me since day one of his service?

 Dharam drove me to Circuit Mall and then took me to the seventh floor, which was the office of the mall. 

We walked to a room, in which Shaurya was already waiting for me. He sat in front of the desk and was going through some files. I stepped inside the room before knocking. He took in, my presence in the room. His eyes fell first upon my knees then on my torso and later these shifted to my face. I held my breath for those couple of seconds when he scanned my face. 

I took out a file from my handbag and handed him. 

"What's in this file!"

"It's a contract. Read and sign it."

"Dharam, Can you wait outside?"

"Ok, Junior!" he replied obediently and walked out, leaving us alone. 

Shaurya asked to take a seat on a chair opposite him. I sat down when he went through the clauses of the contract. After he finished with the reading work, he turned his head towards the window.

"So you want me to sign the divorce papers before our wedding?"

"When the only aim of this wedding is to keep me safe then what sense this wedding will have after my kidnapper gets caught?

"And your final aim is to get rid of me." Still, his eyes were glued to the window, which for some reason began to scare me. 

I waited for a couple of seconds, to test will he turn his head at me, but he didn't. I gulped, placing my hands flat on my thighs, "I don't have any aim. I just value my pride. Knowing that my fiance wanted just a one-time fuck."

He slammed the file on the desk, turning his gaze to me, he rambled, "Will you just stop repeating it again and again." I jumped up on my chair, apprehending his level of anger. Nodding his head, "in that case, answer me about what happened between you and that fucking abductor, that he is so desperate to destroy you." 

"It happened here in this mall...now where did that happen, who is responsible for that. I assume you can find it if you really feel your love is true." I replied. 

He stood, walked around the table, and stood in front of me with those contract papers. Giving a challenging look, he tore those papers.

"What the hell?" I yelled and stood up, glaring at him. He surprised me by grabbing me by my waist then whirled me and tossed me upon the desk. Without my consent, he made his way between my legs, his arm curled around my body, and held me against him, "stop! just stop!" I shouted with fear.

"This stupid clause has no right to grade my love, Saira. How did you even think that I will sign them?" 

"I don't trust you or your love!" he pulled me extremely close that my thigh was feeling something hard pulsating organ against it. "What are you doing?" I tried to protest. There was no space for the air to pass by between us. 

"Bear, you are the one who occupied a big place in my heart. It's your Thorne and you are ruling over there like a Queen. My queen. And I want to love my queen, not for one night but for the rest of my life, he continued further but changed the topic, "Do you know what the advantage of the wedding is?"

"What?"

"You can have sex with your partner whenever you want."

"I am not going to have sex with you."

"Let that decision be made by your honeypot."

"How?"

"If you get wet on the night of our wedding we will make love."

"If I don't. You will not lay your finger on me. You will not try to get intimate with me."

He chuckled, nodding his head, "Try not to get wet then!" watching the high confidence level almost made my heart skip its beat.

****

Dear Readers,

Hope you liked the chapter.

Comment on your favorite part. 

And who is excited about Shaurya and Saira's wedding?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
675K 35.2K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.3K 95 12
{ 𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 } : 𝙉𝙤𝙠 𝙟𝙝𝙤𝙠 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙋𝙮𝙖𝙧 ❧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝙎𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙅𝘼 ♡ 𝙔𝙐𝙑𝙍𝘼𝙅 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙀 1: " I have pro...
190K 11.7K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...