MMPR: Jenna Stewart

By xLiteratureLoverx

Jenna is cute, shy, small, and intelligent. Very intelligent for a 5 year old. She may be young and shy but s... More

Some New Help: P2
Another Brick in The Wall
Living a Nightmare P1
Living a Nightmare P2
Living a Nightmare P3
A Chimp In Charge
Master Vile and The Metallic Armour P1
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P2
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P3
Her Reign of Terror P1
Her Reign of Terror P2
Her Reign of Terror P3
Her Reign of Terror P4
The Sound of Dischordia
Rangers in Reverse

Some New Help: P1

691 9 27
By xLiteratureLoverx

(Katherine P.O.V)

I was sitting in the Youth Center looking around. When Tommy and the others came up to me.

"Hey Kat. Who are you looking for?" Tommy asked me.

"This little girl. Her names Jenna. I'm gonna be babysitting her!" I answered, as he and our friends sat and stood around the table.

"Cool. How old is she?" Adam asked.

"5." I answered.

"Cute! When is she coming? I totally want to meet her!" Aisha cooed.

"Her mum said she was gonna drop her off around now." I said looking around once again. I spotted them walking in.

"Oh there she is!" I said, pointing out a little girl hiding behind her mom as they walked in.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Aisha cooed again.

Jenna was dressed in a pink sundress, a purple headband in her wavy blonde hair and wearing bright purple flats. On her shoulder sat a neon green backpack with neon pink flowers.

She and her mom walked up to the table. Jenna hiding behind her mom.

"Hello Katherine. Thank you so much for watching Jenna." Mrs. Stewart told me.

"Oh, it's no problem." I smiled.

"Jenna, this is Katherine, remember? She's gonna watch you while I'm at work. Say hi." Mrs. Stewart told her daughter, who was still hiding behind her.

"Hello." Jenna said quietly, peeking her head out slightly from behind her mother.

"Hi there!" I said back, cheerfully. She squeaked and hid behind her mother again.

"Sorry. She's kind of shy." Mrs. Stewart told me, as she got Jenna to fully come out from behind her.

She hugged her daughter and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later." She told her. She left as Jenna nodded.

"Hi Jenna. These are my friends, Tommy, Aisha, Rocky, Billy and Adam." I said, introducing my friends as they waved.

"Nice to meet you." She said, her little hands clutching her backpack straps.

"So Jenna, are you an only child?" Tommy asked her.

"No. I have an older brother." She answered.

"Were you born here?" Rocky asked.

Jenna shrugged slightly and looked down. I could see that she didn't like the question.

"Hey Jenna, want to go to the park?" I asked, so she didn't have to answer.

She nodded slightly.

—————————————

We were all walking through the park. Jenna was a little ahead of us, reading a book. Not too far, but out of earshot.

"Did you guys notice she didn't like Rocky's question?" I asked. The others nodded.

"Yes. It seems she didn't enjoy Rocky's inquiry." Billy said.

"What?" Rocky asked.

"He said, she didn't like your question." Aisha translated and he nodded.

"But why not?" Tommy asked.

———————————

(Rita P.O.V)

"Ooh! So, Katherine likes playing with her new little friend. That will be fun!" I cackled.

"Oh, Zeddy! I have a new evil plan for us!" I yelled as he came in.

"What is it now, Rita?" Zedd asked me.

"Well, Katherine has a new kiddy friend that could help us get to her and the other rangers. We just need to send down a couple Tengas!" I said cackling.

"Fine. Hopefully this plan works." Zedd groaned and used his staff to zap down some Tengas.

———————————

(Jenna P.O.V)

I was reading a book as Kat and the others walked behind me.

They obviously thought I couldn't hear what they were saying. But I could and ignored them as best as I could.

I just kept reading my dinosaur book before some weird purple birds jumped down to in front of me.

I screamed when they were coming at me. I crouched down ready for a hit, when I heard someone.

"Stay away from her!" Katherine screamed jumping in front of me and kicking them away.

Katherine and her friends stood in stood in a circle around me, blocking the birds from passing.

"Jenna, get to safety!" Tommy yelled to me.

I nodded and started to run the opposite way. After a while, I was in an area where I could not hear the fight. I relaxed before some more found me and grabbed my arms. My eyes widened and I struggled against the figure.

A blast hit them, knocking it away from her.

Kat and her friends came running up to me.

"Jenna, are you ok?" Kat asked, rushing up to me.

I nodded.

"She's not gonna be for long." A voice said. I looked behind Kat and the others, to see a skeleton monster and a big, golden gorilla with wings.

"Give up Rito, Goldar! Rita and Zedd aren't getting Jenna!" Rocky yelled to the monsters. I guess Rito and Goldar are there names.

"Sorry, but Ed said to bring the girl. So I intend to get the girl." Rito called.

"It's Lord Zedd, you moron!" Goldar told him, smacking the other monsters head. "Come on, let's get the girl!" He urged.

They both came towards me and the others. Goldar fought Kat and her friends. I watched, until a hand clamped over my mouth. I turned my head slightly to see the skeleton monster, Rito, teleport me somewhere.

"No, Jenna!" She screamed, running towards us, before we disappeared.

——————————————

(Tommy P.O.V)

We all teleported to the Command Center.

Kat ran up to Zordon.

"Zordon, what could Rita want with Jenna?" Kat asked. She had been very worried, because she thought she was supposed to be in charge of Jenna. She blamed herself for letting Rita get her hands on her.

"I am unsure Katherine. This could just be a way to get to you Rangers." Zordon replied, solemnly.

"Katherine, this wasn't your fault. All of us forgot about Rito and focused on Goldar and the Tengas." I consoled.

"But I was supposed to take care of her, her mum trusted me to take care of her." She argued.

"No, it was all of us to blame. Hopefully, Rita and Zedd won't do anything to harm her." Aisha told Kat, who nodded.

—————————————————

(3rd P.O.V)

Jenna was in a cage. She was in one of Zedd's dark dimensions with Squatt and Babboo on guard. They were playing cards until they fell asleep.

Jenna took her time and quietly opened her backpack. It opened to reveal Robotics books and robot pieces inside. She took a motherboard out and placed it on top of the lock space. She plugged it into a device which she started clicking.

————————————

"Zordon, what's she doing?" Adam asked.

They finally had been able to find Jenna on the viewing globe. They found her in a cage messing with a device.

"I do not know, Adam." Zordon answered.

"It looks like she's programming a motherboard." Billy said.

"Why?" Rocky asked.

"Maybe she has an idea. One that will get her out of wherever she is." Aisha answered.

"Yeah. If you put to much programming on a motherboard. It will overheat, shock and explode or melt." Billy informed.

"So, that must be what she's trying to do." Tommy said.

"Yeah. Hopefully, that will give us enough time to find out where she is." Kat said, smiling.

The alarm blared.

"Zordon, what's wrong?" Rocky asked.

"Ay yi yi yi yi" Alpha exclaimed. "Zordon, Rita and Zedd have sent the Dynamite Dragon monster down to earth." He said, worriedly.

"Be careful Rangers. The Dynamite Dragon has a lot of firepower and can dodge any and most attacks. May the power protect you." Zordon told them.

"It's Morphin Time!" Tommy called out.

They teleported out.

—————————————

Jenna was still hurrying to make the motherboard melt. But, it was taking too long.

—————————————

The Rangers were losing bad. The megazords were taking hard hits. Eventually, the Rangers had to evacuate their zords. They landed on the ground.

"Oh no. The zords!" Adam yelled.

They demorphed, suddenly.

"And our powers!" Aisha said.

"They're gone, they've burned up!" Katherine frowned.

They all quickly teleported back to the Command Center, luckily their communicators still worked.

—————————————

"Zordon, what are we going to do? Our zords and morphers are toast." Rocky said, as they all walked up to the large tube.

"We need to find someone. Someone who can fix them." Zordon said.

"Well, can you, Alpha?" Tommy wondered.

"No, we need to find someone very skilled to fix these." Alpha sighed, shaking his metal head.

"Then we need to find them fast and now. Before it's too late and that dragon comes back." Aisha said, as the others nodded in agreement.

————————————

Jenna was finally done. The motherboard shocked itself and melted. Ultimately melting the lock too. She cheered silently. She stood up quickly and opened the door quickly.

She then heard Rita coming. Her footsteps becoming louder.

"Oh kiddy! It's time to play!" Rita screeched.

Her eyes widened. She quickly grabbed her bag and stepped out of the cage. Walking farther into the opposite side of the cave.

To Be Continued...

——————————————

A/N:

OMG! I am so excited to post this here!

Fact: Jenna was originally going to come in at the start of Mighty Morphin. She was gonna be Jason's little sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 679 36
[Completed] Blake and hunters sister Dustin×OC Deep in the mountains,secret ninja academy is training 3 who would be chosen, 3 who would become...
198 15 5
Like Jenna didn't have enough to deal with. A demon voice in her head and a witch-made power coin? Now there's younger rangers (that are still older...
883 31 6
Max needed to disappear and get away from things for a while. She needed time to think about things. However long it took. She was hurt, and she was...
35.7K 525 14
Jaiden was raised in the Ice Ninja Academy. The Academy was suddenly destroyed by an unknown force, along with everyone in it except for Jaiden, who...