His Mia

By obsessive_writer0

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... More

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Eyes
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 11: Nightmare
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 20: Art
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Afraid
Chapter 37: Destroy her
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 34: Need you

35 1 0
By obsessive_writer0

Warning: mature content🫣

Mias pov:

I wake up with a weight on my stomach, I look down to see Aidens shirt that I stole last night bunched up to my bra and Aidens messy brown hair on my bare stomach. His body is fully on me and his legs are in between mine. His breathing is slow and he looks so peaceful.

But I really need to pee.

"Aiden" I drawl out slightly arching my back to lift my stomach.

"Mph" he grumbles pushing his head further into my stomach.

"I need to use the bathroom, get up" I tell him. He lets out a whining noise before rolling off me.

I get up and go to the bathroom, when I get done I look in the cabinets for a spare tooth brush. I find about three and choose one. I brush my teeth and Aiden walks in as soon as I'm done.

He runs his hands through his hair and gives me a lazy small smile before turning around to pee.

Um ok. Guess he doesn't like privacy.

Once he's done he walks to the sink and starts brushing his teeth. I go back to the room and sit on the bed. After about 3 minutes he comes out of the bathroom and smirks at me.

He walks to me and pushes me back on to the bed hovering over me, he starts kissing all over my face making me laugh.

He pulls back and looks all over my face, taking in all my features, a small smile takes over his face but the look in his eyes breaks my heart.

He looks scared, like he knows his future, our future. Like he'll lose me for good.

I know there's going to be so much more that we have to get through, especially with his heart. But we will, we will get through it.

His Mia. That's what he said to me last night. I want to keep being his Mia, I always want to be his Mia.

He leans down bringing his lips to my ear. "Save some water?" He whispers before leaning back to see my reaction.

I try to keep my cool but on the inside I am screaming. I smile up at him and nod my head.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Aiden!" I sqeal and he brings his hand up to smack my ass. I let out a scream. We reach the bathroom and he immediately puts me down to start undressing.

We hurry to get our clothes off. Aiden gets his off first then turns the shower on, he sees I'm still undressing and comes to make the process easier. He hurriedly takes my clothes off before rushing me into the shower.

He pushes me against the shower wall and kisses me harshly. The kiss is heated and Aiden is not wasting any time.

"I need you around me now." He growls wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

He goes to push inside me but I stop him.

"Wait!" I yell, pressing hand to his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, concern lacing his tone.

"Condom?" I ask him raising my brows

I should really get on birth control.

"Ugh, I'll pull out, plus...imagine just us connected, nothing blocking the contact." He tells me, kissing down my chest.

Mmmm that doesn't sound so bad.

"Promise you'll pull out?" I ask him

"I promise, we can even get you one of those pills later just to be sure" he promises me with a small smile. I nod and he immediately slams into me.

I let out a scream and he goes faster. Slamming into me with so much force, so much passion. It feels so good without a barrier between us.

"You're my everything, my entire world Mia. You're mine and you can never leave me." He grits through his teeth. "Say it, say you're mine" he demands.

"I....I'm" I choke out, he goes harder and pinches my clit between his fingers slightly rubbing it.

"Say. It." He demands rubbing circles on my clit. He bends and kisses my neck, right below my ear making my body shake. I arch my back into him and let out another loud moan.

Aidens moaning and grunting against me and it's sending me over the edge.

"I-I'm yo-yours!" I nearly scream

He rubs my clit faster and I explode. My vision blurs and I moan his name so loud the neighbors could probably hear.

After he takes me past the pleasure, he pulls out with a grunt and starts to pump his dick in his hands. He cums with a loud groan.

He releases himself and presses his forehead to mine, breathing heavily.

"You drive me fucking crazy" he breathes against me. I let out a small laugh.

We finish up in the shower, get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast.

Once we get down the stairs we see Reggie sitting at the kitchen island with a bowl of cereal.

He looks up at us and a smirk appears.

Oh boy.

There's no denying he heard us. We were being extremely loud, last night and this morning.

"Well good fucking morning love birds, have fun?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and taking a bite of his cereal.

"Fuck off" Aiden says nonchalantly.

Me on the other hand, my body is on fire. This is going to be a fun day!

Note the damn sarcasm.
--------

Aidens pov:

"Man you guys were extremely loud. I couldn't get any sleep and you woke me up this morning." Reggie tells me quietly.

Mias in the bathroom right now and Reggie is using this time to tease me about what we were doing.

To be honest I don't give a fuck, that was the best fucking blow job iv ever received.

"Shut up Reggie" I dead pan, annoyance taking over my features.

"Oh come on Beck, I'm just teasing" he laughs. I roll my eyes and continue eating.

Mia walks into the room with a faint smile on her face and I feel my features soften.

This girl is my entire life, without her I have nothing to try and live for. She's the only person iv ever cared for like this.

She comes behind my sitting frame and wraps her arms around my shoulder, bringing her face right next to mine.

"You need to hurry, we've got some errands to run" she tells me quietly. She's talking about getting her pills.

I finish up eating and we tell Reggie bye.

Sitting in the car she puts on a song and sits back to enjoy it.

Her eyes are closed as she's humming the beat, her hair blowing slightly from the wind and her soft beautiful skin glowing. God she's so perfect, it makes me want to fuck her all day and never stop.

Not to my surprise I can feel my dick hardening just by looking at her.

Maybe I'm sex deprived, we went 4 days without having sex and when it comes to having sex with Mia, that's way to long.

Fuck this.

I pull over to an empty parking lot and undo my seat belt. She looks at me confused, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Aid-" she goes to call out but I interrupt her

"Come here now." I demand her, she undos her seat belt and climbs over the middle console, sitting in my lap.

She's wearing a fucking skirt that Rylee left at Reggies house. It rides up to her hips, showcasing her underwear and I let out a groan.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, she probably thinks I'm hurting or something, I am just not how she thinks.

"I need you right now" I grit out gripping her hips and pushing her down into me. She lets out a gasp once she feels what I'm talking about.

"Now?" her eyes widen and she looks around at our surroundings.

"Yes. Now" I grunt as I grip her neck to bring her closer to me.

I kiss her hungrily and she returns the energy.

She leans down to undo my pants as I reach under her skirt to pull her underwear to the side and slowly start stroking her, spreading her wetness. She lets out a soft moan and I lose any further control. She takes me out of my boxers and I slam into her without warning.

"Fuck!" She moans loudly. I bounce her on top of me, occasionally squeezing her ass.

"Damnit Mia, you drive me so f-fucking crazy!" I groan out, slamming her up and down faster.

Her head falls back and her eyes roll, she lets out jumbled moans before letting out a scream of my name.

She cums around me and i groan at the feeling of her squeezing and pulsing around me, quickly pulling out of her before I cum inside her. She reaches down and starts to stroke me, I cum with a grunt of her name.

We clean up and fix our clothes before we start heading to the pharmacy.

That was a much needed break.

-------------
🤍🤍
Ouuu 2 smut scenes in one chapter? I likeeee
This just has to show you how obsessed with each other they are.

Anyways! See you in two days🫢

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.5K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
102K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
420K 7.9K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...