Overlooked Love

By QueenofheartsAppi

I was literally stunned to utter any single word. He hold me tight against the wall making me absolutely diff... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Journey
Chapter 2 : Hint
Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger
Chapter 4 : Past and Regret
Chapter 5 : New Life
Chapter 6 : Before Journey
Chapter 7 : The invitation
Chapter 9 : Old friends
Chapter 10 : The Phobia
Chapter 11: Lonavla
Chapter 12 : New Partner
Chapter 13 : Exploring Lonavla
Chapter 14 : New Tutor
Chapter 15 : Unexpected situation
Chapter 16 : Absurd Proposal
Chapter 17 : Lier
Chapter 18: The bike Ride
Chapter 19 : Another Clue
chapter 20

Chapter 8 : The Party

121 5 1
By QueenofheartsAppi

Past

Aakriti pov

Oh god

I was really confused what should i wear i don't have anything to wear at all . I just had normal Jeans and tops which decent but not good for party .

I just have this blue colour dress which Badi maa bought me on my birthday 3 years ago on my 16 th birthday .

I hope it will fit me but i really doubt that . With that though in my mind , I reached coffee shop and started my job .

The staff was really nice . They help and teach me all the things .

The owner of coffee shop was also sweet . she gave me the extra bonus as my new start .

She also told me about her days when she was also doing the college and job at the same time .

After completing my job hours , I went to my room . I get fresh and made tea and omlet for myself .

Then I received the message from Aryan .

Aryan

(6:30pm)

" Aakriti , I will pick you up at 7:30 pm . Send me the address . "

"Okay .."

I send back .

I looked at the clock just one hour left . I
grab the dress and went to the bathroom .

The dress was getting tight but somehow i managed to get inside that small thing .

I brushed my hair . One thing I was blessed naturally was my hairs .

I am not exaggerating but they are really beautiful .

I don't need to apply anything they are naturally healthy and thick .

I just combed them properly . They are slightly wavy so i don't need to apply any hair device .

I apply moisture on my face and covered my face with some face powder . I didn't have any make up kit .

I just apply light red colour lipstick on my lips . Two years ago this red lipstick shade was gifted by anjali .

Only for the special  occasion I used this lipstick .

Normally , I just apply my lipbalm .

Doing all my work , I looked at watch . It was still 7 :05 pm .

I feel really nervous .

I never attend such party in my whole life.

I only remember our small Birthday gathering at orphanage .

I felt my throat turned completely dry . I dont know what I will do in the party.

I don't know anyone there . This group is also new for me . I don't know anyones rather than there names and faces .

I agreed to Ayesha because i don't want her to against her wishes . She had already done favour on me .

I don't want disappoint her .

Maybe this will be good opportunity for me to come out of my shell....... .

I thought to myself .

I was in my dreamland when my phone vibrated .

Senior Aryan

" Hey ,
I am here ..."

"I am coming "

Sending reply I went inside grab my bag and looked at mirror for last time .

Locking the door , I went downstairs also informed landlady about my plans and headed towards metallic gate .

There was Aryan , standing outside the car with the support of bonnet .

By hearing the sounds of metallic gate , he looked up and gave me the small smile .

He was looking beautiful the black suit was fitting perfectly on his muscular body .

His hair was perfectly done . The strong cologne hit my nostrils .

Oh shit I forget to apply any scent .

You don't have any  perfume bottle  Dear....The last one is alredy expired ..

My inner voice mocked me ....

" Let's go Aakriti . We are getting late ."
His words brought me to the world of reality .

I nodded my head and went towards back seats door but Aryan stopped me and told me to seat in front beside him .

He opened the door for me like gentleman and I slide inside .

Aryan also entered the car and told me wear seatbelt . I was trying to pull the rubber belt but I was unable to do it .

Actually I have zero experience with cars . I think , I have encountered with cars two to three times in my whole life .

This kind of cars look kind of new

I mostly used public transport like buses.

Seeing my struggling state , Aryan said

" Let me do that " and I remove my hand.

He slightly bend towards me and moved his hand to my side and suddenly his strong cologne hit my nostrils .

His smells really nice and sweet .

I can feel my heartbeats increasing . I hope he won't notice it .

Buckling my seatbelts , he took his seat and finally started the the car .

Now the suffocation finally started to evaporate and my breathing start to get normal .

I was looking outside the window .

The mumbai is really beautiful .

Many people come here with great hopes and dreams .

The few of them achieved it but most of them just get crush and lost in this big glamour city in such a way that ther are unable to find themselves in this crowd.

" Aakriti " Aryan said gaing my attention .
I just hummed in response .

" Where is your home town ?

He asked taking the left turn and looked at me .

" I am from small town near Jaipur . " I mumbled softly .

" Jaipur ...Pink city . I have never been there . I heard about lots of cultural heritage of there ." He said chukling softly .

" So there , you live with your parents " He asked me and I feel my whole body turned numb remembering that feelings .

I didn't response for few seconds and realising my uneasiness he replied ,

" I am sorry . I shouldn't have asked that ....."

" No Actually  , I grew up in orphanage .
My mom died right after giving birth to me and my father send me to the orphanage at the age of eight."

I told him softly and my gaze were still outside the window .

The few tears formed on my eyes and started to fall silently .

I don't why i still cry over that thing. It's been a more than decade but that memory still make my eyes wet ....

" I am sorry  to hear that ..." I heard the small whisper from the side but i didn't look in that way .......

Aaryan pov

Shit .... I shouldn't have asked her ..

That just made her upset .

For lightening the mood and atmosphere , I connected my blutooth with speaker . And play my favourite songs which gives me energy and lift my mood during bad days .

In just few minutes , I feel the atmosphere getting quite normal and I also started to feel relaxed .

Finally we reached the location . I opened the door for Aakriti and extend my hand . She smiled slightly and grab my hand .

We reached the front gate . The whole house were shining with glitters and lights .

The huge fountain were situated in the middle of gateway with different
colours .

The garden were fluffed with different types of flowers . I made my way forward towards the door and press the bell .

In the few seconds door opened . There was Ayesha smiling from ear to ear .

" You finally come . I was waiting for you idiot . " She said and grabbed my hand pulling me inside.

"Thanks Aakriti for coming . I am really glad you come . You are looking amazing " she said giving her genuine smile .

" I will introduce you with my family"  she muttered and lead us towards her family .

She introduced her parents to Aakriti and I just stand there looking for my friends and family .

" Day by day , you are looking more and more handsome Aryan " Ayesha' s mom
said while messing my hair .

" No Aunty , Don't do that . It's hard to set hair this days " I whined .

" O really . I saw some white hairs in there " she said mockingly .

" You really need eye appointment as soon as possible " I mumbled .

" You are calling me old , Aryan " she replied shockingly .

"If you are assuming in that way then may be it's true " I said jokingly and walked away from the group .

I heard aunty mumbling something but i ignore it with small chuckled and made my way towards friends .

It's alredy been hour , I already had conversation with all business tycoon present here .

My father and Ayesha father introduced me with everyone .

My father and Ayesha's father are big names in bussiness world .

My father has many five star hotels in this country . We also opened our branches in UAE and USA .

Next year , my father also want to expand our business in car and motor companies .

I also handel some clients and meeting . I am studying in college . But my father want me to master this things before completing collage .

There are so many things i can learn from my father . He is the most famous business tycoon in the country .

I was searching for one face in the whole crowd but I couldn't find her .

I searched whole living room but still she was nowhere .

I make my way towards upstairs and searched every room .

Finally I found her applying face powder . I walked silently and grabbed her from behind .

" You are already look beautiful . You don't need any make up " I said making her giggle .

" Oh really , I wish i could say same about you . " She said mischievously and turned around .

I rolled my eyes at her comments .

" You room is beautiful and perfect just like you "

" That very exaggerating " she said with small smile .

" well , I can prove you wrong  " I said and engulf her soft pink lips in a kiss .

I held her face gently and massage her lips slightly she moaned in response .

I smile to my self and bite her lips softly Entering her mouth with tongue , I try to explore her every corner of mouth .

................

Hey guys

How are you ? I hope you are healthy physically and mentally .

So finally our female lead is out her shell enjoying her social life .

Who do you think is Aryan secret girl ?

Please comment , share and vote for this chapter ......

See you soon ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 3.1K 42
BOOK-3 OF HIS SERIES Priyan held her by her arm dragging her in the empty room of college making Aarna hiss in pain as tears started rolling down her...
25.2K 1.2K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...
12.1K 528 41
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...