Forever In My Heart

By laradiaries

Lexi Mitchell's story begins in the heart of the bustling city of New York. She has a nice apartment in town... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 31

70 1 0
By laradiaries

“Surround yourself with people that make you feel easy to love.”⭐
__

His satisfied smirk irritates me. I wish I could shut his mouth once and for all.

Lexi: "Same old habit of playing around with people, huh?"

His smile fades. He looks at me sideways, as challenging me to say it again.

And there you have it, I've gone and challenged the great Ryan Carter. Once again.

Mister Carter: "You think I'm playing?"

Lexi: "Still in the habit of answering questions with questions... You should vary your techniques, you are becoming predictable, sir."

I mumbled this mockingly.

But my mischievousness soon changes tune as he steps in my direction. I move back, my heart pounding.

Mister Carter: "I am not playing with you."

Lexi: "Oh... in that case why did you ask me over to the office, to then play cat and mouse with me?"

He sighs a little and comes to stand in front of me.

His hand touches my cheek, while his eyes fix my lips...

Mister Carter: "What are you afraid of, Miss Mitchell?"

Why am I suddenly so breathless? I breathe slowly, his manly smell comes over me.

Mister Carter: "Breathe."

My eyes are fixed on his lips. I want them on mine, now.

Mister Carter: "Is this attraction between us... just a game?"

His voice is husky, warm. I can't utter another word.

Mister Carter: "I didn't care about that girl at the gala... I didn't bear the idea that you left without telling me..."

He frowns and his eyes darken. If this outrageously handsome man continues to look at me like this, I swear that my heart will explode!

Lexi: "I was no longer under your orders, sir..."

My voice is a whisper. I know very well that with my impertinence, I'm trying to push him over the edge, I want to see the real Carter.

I am too close to him now to make out his expression but I feel his muscles tighten.

Mister Carter: "You're going to be mine, tonight..."

Oh!

His words are intoxicating! At this moment in time, he can do what he will with me!

He grabs my arm with one hand, pinning me against the door. With his other hand, he blocks my arms over my head, pressing them against the wall.

Lexi: "Sir..."

Mister Carter: "Give in to me."

These last words, said with such authority, stir me deeply. Before I can answer his mouth finds mine.

He softly touches my lips with diabolical slowness. The sensuality of his caress is such that my legs give way.

He holds me firmly against the door and continues his languorous assaults while I lose myself in the sensations he provokes.

I want more soon. I want passionate, wild kisses. I want to feel that he's crazy for me too.

Mister Carter: "Tss... Gently..."

Lexi: "Even now... You want to control..."

I feel his lips stretch. He's smiling.

I can feel he's holding back. Keeping control. He's only kindling our mutual desire.

If I could only listen to reason just for one second, I would stop this right away. I would realize once and for all that Carter always gets what he wants, no questions asked.

This evening, he's set his sights on me.

Like he's already done before, both in the elevator and in the jet. He destabilizes me first to better take control.

I keep repeating to myself, I'm just another challenge for him. A challenge he will overcome, no matter how long it takes.

His words come back to mind: "I never give up."

But my brain is no longer responding. I'm just a blazing ball of desire. And, at this moment, I just want his mouth, I want him.

Mister Carter: "I never lose control, Miss Mitchell..."

He muttered this between my lips, as though wanting the last word, at the risk of the moment.

Mister Carter: "Except when I feel your curvaceous body against mine..."

His words go through me like an electric shock. My lower abdomen twists and burns, almost painful heat, creeps through my body.

I pull on the collar of his shirt bringing his lips to mine. Knowing the effect I have on him makes me feverish.

Now we've stopped playing our little games; Our kisses are more passionate, more brutal.

I lose all notion of time, of space. There is nothing else but the taste of his lips, of his tongue embracing mine.

I touch the skin of his chest no holding back, his body crashes against mine and his tongue-twisting wildly in my mouth.

He lets out a deep groan and I lose control.

I relish in the intoxicating sensations that flood through me. I can feel he wants me.  I sense him losing control... And I want him all the more...

We are reaching a point of no return... Do I really want to...?

There's still time to stop everything...

Our breath is short. He puts his forehead on mine and a lascivious smile comes to his lips.

Mister Carter: "Do you know how desirable you are right now?"

His voice is hoarse, filled with desire.

He brushes his large hands over my shoulders taking my jacket off.

I bite my lip when his fingers touch my curves through the fabric of my blouse.

I let him discover my body. I let him take control. It's an exhilarating sensation to see a man like him devour me with such desire.

He quickly takes off his jacket and throws it to the ground then comes back to kiss me all the more passionately.

My heart is pounding. I'm overcome with an explosive mixture of fear and desire.  Giving myself to my boss in this way, here in his office troubles me.

But I've lost all reason. And I don't want it to come back!

Suddenly, he grabs my hands and locks them behind my back.

His mouth runs along my neck as his body weighs against my hips.

I bend back, offering him my neck. I want him to take possession of every centimeter of my skin.

I have never so desired a man's caress as at this moment. I'm obsessed with the thought of where he'll touch me next.

I loose consciousness of what's surrounding me. There is only his and my overwhelming desire.

He takes my lips in a soft and tender kiss... His mouth ventures to the nape of my neck then it comes to nibble the lobe of my ear.

I let out a small groan of surprise.

Mister Carter: "Shush..."

His voice is no more than a whisper, sliding through my tingling nerves.

A delicious shiver shakes me all over.  And this time a sigh falls from my lips.

At last, he releases his grip and passes his hands under my skirt feeling my thighs.

He lifts me easily from the ground and wraps my thighs around his waist. My shoes fall to the floor and I lose the little self-control I had left.

The idea of ​​giving myself to him like this makes me lose my mind.

I tighten my legs; There's no way he can escape me now.

I feel his lips stretch into a smile. He knows very well what he's doing to me and the state in which it's putting me.

Suddenly he grabs my hair and pulling it lightly, makes my head stand still to plunge his eyes into mine.

Mister Carter: "Stay quiet... I'm in control."

Lexi: "Then, take me!..."

Did those words, just spoken, really come from the Lexi I know...?

Or am I possessed?

Mister Carter: "Patience... I intend to take my time to make you enjoy every moment..."

My heart hammers in my chest. This naughty promise rids me of all restraint.  I groan and close my eyes as his hands slide up under my shirt.

I lose myself to the feeling of his powerful hands against my burning body.

Mister Carter: "So many times have you challenged me and so many times have I imagined this moment..."

To think that this Adonis, come straight out of a modern-day romance, could fantasize about me, makes me feverish.

Lexi: "I should have challenged you more, in that case..."

Mister Carter: "I believe that at that game, you've already surpassed yourself..."

Lexi: "Maybe you'd like me to account for my behavior?"

My voice is ironic, playful.

Mister Carter: "No, not tonight."

He pulls briskly away from the door, taking a few steps back, dropping me onto the leather sofa in the corner of the room.

He leans over me, his eyes burning with desire.

Mister Carter: "Tonight, I'm going to shut you up."

I know that perhaps I am making a monumental mistake, by giving myself to this man, but nothing can calm the fire that's blazing inside me at this moment, if not Ryan Carter.

...

Still numb, I can feel my heart regaining its composure, while my lover gently caresses my skin with his fingertips.

Wow... It was... just... incredible!

Decidedly it's not only his business that Carter knows how to handle masterfully!...

I hardly dare to look him in the eye as he plays with some strands of my hair.

Passionate and then tender... Is this guy just perfect?

Good, God! I think so! And the rhythm of my beating heart confirms my feelings.

After a few minutes, I get up, gathering my things which are scattered here and there in Carter's office.

Ryan: "You're leaving already?"

Lying on the sofa, leaning idly on one elbow, a hand against his cheek, he watches me.

I feast my eyes on his perfect naked body.

God what a sexy sight.

I have to hold back from giving myself to him again. Yet at the same time, I feel slightly ill at ease...

Now that I am able to reason again, I realize that I have just had it away with my boss, in his office...

What will happen between us now? Was I just a one-off treat, or does he want more? What am I supposed to say to him?
______________________________________
If you have any wishes/suggestions for improvement, feel free to write them in the commentsIf there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes, please point them out <3
Stay tuned for the next part :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 62K 54
Carter thought he knew what he was getting into when he was hired as the secretary to cutthroat CEO Faith Becker. Romance may not have been on the ag...
130K 5.2K 22
With a troubling past and dreams of escaping it, Skye Rutz heads to the big city of Chicago in hopes of returning to a somewhat normal life. Landing...
1.2M 41.1K 65
☑️Completed☑️ ‼️MATURE‼️ 📚Part Of The Wattys 2022 Shortlist & Wattpad Editor's Choice!📚 ✨Rank #1 in Mature Romance - 28/10/2020✨ ✨Rank #1 in Office...
3.2K 153 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...